What's your favorite level in Yoshi's Island? I like the one with the balloons

What's your favorite level in Yoshi's Island? I like the one with the balloons.

I like the one where you killed yourself.

I liked the one where you roll up a big snowball and then go skiing.

i like the one where you go on moon

i also like one in you go in stomach

also like monkey with one

I liked the one where you sodomised the guy in jail

Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Wish those things would show up more often.

Somebody has never played extra 3.

5-8, that boss fight was amazing playing for the first time as a kid.

I've been meaning to play this again. Good question. Certainly not a level where you can miss getting 100% by doing the wrong path (eg Lakitus Wall secret where you enter once and going down 1 of 4 paths). Don't like the Mario or vehicle TF levels or auto scrolls.

haha

I don't like Nintendo games.

Raphael the raven level
Also giant tap-tap level

the castle of the giant koopa
also the castle of the giant blob who would split up when you egged it

Found the sonygger

Oh yeah the part leading up to the koopa was cool, plus the boss fight

The Castles were fucking epic! And the boss fights were all creative and unique.

Most of all I loved the atmosphere in the gloomier levels, such as castles, because with that graphics style, things looked so deliciously awesome. Best example is probably the giant piranha plant boss castle.

The cave levels were also like that. Glimmery and delicious.

I think I would shit my pants if nintendo would do a game like that again, with that low-res drawn style, none of that stupid Wooly World HD shit.

t. Cody

I liked the swamp levels. The snow level was also very comfy.

I've been waiting to play Yoshi's Story for around 15 years. I had the strategy guide when I was a kid and I read it voraciously, and I've still not played it. Last I checked emulation was still spotty.

I like the one with the spinning platforms

I like the one where I get my cock sucked

I like the one where you press A fully.

Ahah memes so funny I love saying memes over and over it's so random

im not sure, the first levels that come to mind are the ones where you run from the enormous chomp. a new take on the classic scrolling levels.

i really like the underground levels in this game too, the music, the background and tileset are all very nice

Thank got the original SNES version is perfect, because I sure as hell give no fucks about this series after the first game, and MAYBE the N64 one.

It emulates almost perfectly on snes9x.

To be fair, it's not really worth it to 100% every level. The extra levels aren't that good, except for the last two.

Nice haha

Goddamn liar. Interesting use of game mechanics in that level, though.

hA-hA

Story, not Island. I've finished Island many times

this was my only gripe with yoshis island ds

100%ing platformers is mandatory for me, it's big part of the fun.

Hell, they are the most fun and intense. You get a "oh shit, it's happening" feeling every time a bonus level is revealed.

No, actually i don't like Sony either. SEGA for life.

I got to world three on Yoshi island I found I hate the controls

2 platformers without a sprint button like Mario and dkc never control correctly. It is why sonic sucks too

haha

I'd be hard press to pick just one
but I would tell you that world 4 is the best, fucking love that sunset and autumn aesthetic

Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy because I'm an unoriginal fuck

But seriously, why didn't they reappear in Wooly World as floating fuzzballs/dustbunnies?