Gets arrested for "wearing a mask in public"

So I guess all women should be arrested then?

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2017/04/11/man-busted-for-dressing-like-the-joker-swears-hes-not-a-lunatic/
winchesterstar.com/news/frederick/man-in-joker-arrest-who-made-national-headlines-claims-reputation/article_b9b8c75b-89bc-59b3-a815-c6ff847225ed.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes.

Land of the free!

k

It's not a good time for eccentrics.

It's a felony to wear a mask now?
Holy shit.

Your reading comprehension sucks.

you know those laws no one follows or anybody cares about because they're retarded?

irony

So these events should just be dubbed 'The Bi-Monthly Smash the Fash Masquerade Ball'

fucking why

OP is a faggot

why can't I wield my sword in public without the po po interfering?

You know the moment when you see a bad goy and really, really want to arrest him but can't find a way how? That's when you reach for the big ol' book of silly laws forgotten by time. There's so many that you're practically guaranteed to find one reason or another to throw the goy in the slammer.

Why am I supposed to give a fuck?

Whatcha sliding Levi?

my cock in your asshole.

Because this is a retarded law. Basically this guy was arrested for nothing….because an old law was inacted to stop the kkk which doesnt really exist anymore (in any real capacity anyways).

So an anti white law put into place that still fucks with people to this day. So if one day I wanted to dress like a hero or villain, ill get a fucking felony. A FELONY. This is not worth even a moment of time for an officer. They are busy arresting this guy instead of doing actual police work. The only time they should be suspicious is if he was wearing the mask or facepaint outside of a store or financial building and being suspected of about to commit a crime.

Do you have reading comprehensions?

Wouldn't you know these still fly in VA.

I wonder if you do. This man was not arrested for the sword at all. This man was arrested for a "mask"

MAAAAASK. As in wearing something. Not wielding something.

Small guy tbh.

lol double standards

the charge wasn't for bearing a weapon, jesus christ literally no one on this site can read

you need to be put in a camp

you should probably go to reddit/rickandmorty

Triggered AF!
LMAO!

go home weeb

Antifa gets away with it….

Just pointing out that our governments the world around is hypocritical and against us.

Absolutely assdestroyed!

seems to me it was a theatrical production, as in street theater…. even if his is crazy, which I have always thought mimes were.

your father must be so proud of you being a lalalalal prancing fruity boy

he probably cries himself to sleep every night… with joy

Keep crying, fatty.
XD!

Man busted for dressing like the Joker swears he’s not a lunatic
nypost.com/2017/04/11/man-busted-for-dressing-like-the-joker-swears-hes-not-a-lunatic/
They just couldn’t take a Joker.
The Virginia man busted for dressing up like Batman’s arch enemy said he only wanted to make people laugh and wouldn’t hurt a fly– despite his affinity for dressing up like the deranged mass murderer
“But not like a lunatic like he is… more of a funny type,” Jeremy Putman, 31, told FOX.
Putnam was barred from wearing face paint in court Monday, two weeks after a neighbor called 911 to report his creepy costume — a dead ringer for Heath Ledger in “The Dark Knight” — frightened Winchester residents.
Putman — who considers himself a real-life Joker and has several Joker-themed tattoos–was charged with wearing a mask in public, and claimed he had thought the get-up would be a crowd-pleaser.
“I’m a very big fan of Batman, and the Joker is like one of the big deals of all,” he told the station. “Everyone likes the Joker.”
He added: “I thought why just be a fan when I can be the actual person.”
Along with Ledger, Putnam said his other favorite Joker was played by Jack Nicholson, in “Batman.”
But, in Virginia, it’s illegal for adults to wear anything resembling a mask in public with a few exceptions.
“Basically it is a crime in Virginia to cover your face or use anything that will hide your identity out in public unless it falls under certain situations — such as during Halloween or anybody under the age of 16 — it doesn’t apply to,” Winchester Police Capt. Doug Watson told FOX.
A caller in Virginia first told cops Putman, who was freed from jail, had been hauling a sword. But he was not arrested on weapons charges.
The media never ever follows up
Man in Joker arrest who made national headlines claims reputation tarnished
winchesterstar.com/news/frederick/man-in-joker-arrest-who-made-national-headlines-claims-reputation/article_b9b8c75b-89bc-59b3-a815-c6ff847225ed.html
By CHRISTOPHER EARLEY | The Winchester Star Mar 31, 2017 5
WINCHESTER — A city man arrested March 24 after being spotted walking along a city sidewalk dressed as the comic book villain the Joker says the incident has unfairly marked him as a criminal and caused him to lose his job.

typical of Jew influences in all aspects of American life

your derailing a thread. So you're an annoyances you twat, nothing more.

reported and filtered

Also the clan literally did nothing wrong while leftists and nation of islam burned down and bombed government property 6,000 times in 1968 alone.

your parents will be doing all the cryin for me weeb

he lost his job according to

Yeah with my cock.

When I grew up the subject matter didn't have the joker as a deranged mass murderer. He was a dumb ass, anyone remember Alan West as Batman, the Joker was a fucking dumbass, with dumb ass flunkies around him but not a mass murderer.

I don't think these three fucking retards were ever able to successfully pull off a single caper without Batman and Robin "wham" & "powing" their asses.

Joker always killed people in the comics. Even Batman used to kill people initially.