hooktube.com/watch?time_continue=850&v=L9hwGZFPSmw

Other urls found in this thread:

hooktube.com/watch?v=L9hwGZFPSmw?t=2264
hooktube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
hooktube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
hooktube.com/watch?v=le0hbWNduEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

they all liked it. As usual, they're pulling an 'all these things could have been done better but who cares?' routine.

wow really makes you think

It still blows my mind how someone can like TFA but not TLJ.

did you actually watch the review?

This. It was "10/10, it's okay - IGN" but in video format. Rich couldn't stop apologizing for the movie by blaming the fans. Mike was uncomfortable the whole video. Jay was soulless and passive as usual.

I'm not used to RLM videos. Is this how their audience usually are?

people were aching for a star wars film to "redeem" the franchise after the prequels. only way they hate TFA is if it's a complete bomb. it wasn't that, just boring and predictable. they got their nostalgia ride like they wanted.

Are all Star wars fans retarded? Since they grew up with the original series, do they see the whole world as black and white? If you don't like one side, you must like that exactly opposite.

Yep

No they didn't. They basically said the movie doesn't resolve anything and none of them care about seeing the next one. Its not so much bad as it is completely pointless and mediocre

But they will, and they will praise it, especially Mike since he sucks Jar Jar Abrams cock.

lol

Mike was the only one that said some outright negative things, the rest defendeed it. Most of the review was the usual nitpicking they do followed by them saying it was good.

how much did warner bros pay mike to trash nuwars? Must be several million to beat disneys check

wew, watch the fucking review

that's the perfect example of a passively positive review from RLM. They've done this dozens of times. They can't think of anything positive so they nitpick and and pretend it was fine

ok chum

Im not a rabid RLM defender but I noticed this as well with their marvel reviews:

"Marvel is so repetitive guys!"

But then they go see and give passively positive reviews to every one of marvels movies.

Look up the Monkeys and Ladder experiment to understand. When Holla Forums liked RLM they would reply to each videos with their memes. Now that Holla Forums stopped the only ones doing it are redditors.

Absolutely RENT FREE.

they hated it

yeah, him having a throwaway mark 20 minutes in followed by more light hearted nitpicks followed by it was fine, it was fine, it was fine, is a passively positive review.

I guess saying the film was a mess multiple times, noting that the movie resolved nothing, saying they have no interest in seeing the next one, declaring that the humor in the film fell flat, pointing out that the movie had horrible tonal inconsistencies, that there were 5 b-plots that went nowhere, pointless new characters, and complaining about the movie invalidating the first 6 movies importance of the jedi by literally burning down the archives and rendering the trials of a jedi worthless is a positive review?

not an argument, it was a passively positive review

this
them listing negative things the whole review then saying it was good
this review was nitpicking for 20 minutes then saying "I liked Daisy Ridley even more this time" "Adam Driver is the best character". You obviously haven't seen any RLM Star Wars or Marvel reviews if you aren't familiar with this tactic. They've done it literally dozens of times.

you have no idea. Their whole coverage of Star Wars up till now has been "I'm definitely not excited for the next one *wink wink*", "I'm so disinterested, the next one will definitely be 'schlock'". Then the next one comes out and they're saying it's good again.

Just remind him that third reich Mike is living rent free in his head and move on.

Reminds me of South Park. Kinda say everything to say nothing.

And they did indeed insult the movie more then usual this time, and they came out of it unexcited…But the things that they liked just don't make sense to me AS PART OF THE WORLDVIEW.
Like, why is it fanboyish to think ray was overpowered? To think her arcs make no sense?

Again I don't look for them for validation, but I feel like in many ways they ARE the fanboys they make fun of.

except this literally never happened, the whole buildup was shitting on "fan culture" (which is in itself is ironic considering the plinkett reviews being nothing but fan culture)

Will you still suck Mike's cock when he praises Abrams's Episode IX?

probably because I go to pre-rec streams weekly and remind Rich that Rey is a Mary Sue, he always takes the bait

again you haven't seen their TFA review, their Rogue One Review, their Captain America Avengers Spider-man Marvel review.

Will you continue to pretend that this was a positive review praising the film? Rent free.

rent free

lol rlm fanboy getting booty blasted

what if I'm the one living in your head rent free. hmmm?

pure pottery

I didn't watch the review, you are talking about other user.

Now please awsner my question.

I'll try and summarize all of their general sentiments since all three basically had the same opinion:

-None of the comedy worked
-It felt "too disney/marvel"
-The tone was inconsistent
-Kylo Ren was the only thing they found remotely interesting about the film
-Everyone constantly fails
-Everything felt like a fuck you to the fans and their theories
-None of the new characters are interesting
-Everything should have worked "in theory" but in practice did not
-There weren't really any new ideas in this
-It felt like a nightmare and like the whole movie was a prank being pulled on the audience
-The film made Mike believe he was developing dementia
-The bottom line is they have zero interest in seeing the next film because they didn't set anything up and they don't care about any of the characters
-The dialog was embarrassingly awful
-Force projection Luke looked like Billy Mays
-"Hey you guys, remember that terrible scene when __?" x12
-Mike spends a huge chunk of the video attacking the fandom saying they sound like adult babies cheering for this drivvel "forty year old men in porg costumes!" and says they feel like political rallies picturing Kathleen Kennedy as a dictator banging a gavel on a desk
-Says everything feels so phoney and artificial that it actually -wait for it- made him miss the behind the scenes stuff "even for the prequels" where he could see actual disagreements, lack of confidence, and "realness"

My overall impression was that frankly, they were upset with themselves. Every time they criticized one of the terrible plot points, they had to acknowledge it was something they'd specifically asked for themselves. "I like the idea of a bitter, miserable Luke in theory." "I like Kylo Ren saying fuck everything and both good and evil are bad let's create something new -in theory." "I like the idea that Rey is a nobody in theory." "I like the idea of erasing the past -in theory." I think deep down this was a monkey's paw experience. This movie delivered everything every bitter, cynical, artsy fartsy high-minded douchebag has ever demanded for every franchise ever, and it was all complete and total shit. This is why your movies aren't good, hipsters. This is what you wanted. This is what you asked for. And it's TERRIBLE.

nah nice try RLM shill

If RLM genuinely disliked it then it's probably good.

You forgot to mention that Jay brought up Rian Johnson's tweet that revealed that nothing was set up. Personally I am starting to suspect that Rian intentionally sabotaged Star Wars as a fuck you to Jew Jew. Think about it.

Jew Jew has to do the final movie and he needed new material to use to conclude it so he had a goy do the work. Rian turned it around and gave him nothing. In fact, Jew Jew has even less to work with. Snoke and Luke are dead. Jew Jew is set up to fail.

I thought you fags would know these chumps dont know kino. it was good

hooktube.com/watch?v=L9hwGZFPSmw?t=2264

LYING FAGGOTS

yeah, what's their track record?
if they genuinely hated TLJ I might consider seeing it. Luckily I have another month or two to decide before it leaves cinemas. So did they hate it?

I mean, he is the only puddle that is 10mm deep rather than 2mm deep

What kind of nerf-herding retard wants a broken and miserable Luke? That's not how monomythical hero figures go down in history.

as far as "passively positive" reviews go, its their most negative one by far

R E N T F R E E
E
N
T
F
R
E
E

they liked Daisy Ridley and the retarded 'fore link' they had going on. They agreed Daisy Ridley is even better than in TFA (she actually is, but they liked her in TFA).

RENT
E
N
T

FREE
R
E
E

b-but its a passively POZZED review

I'll be honest I didn't even watch all the review while arguing. It actually is pretty negative. Not one bit as negative as some of their other reviews like when they trashed Man of Steel and BvS for no reason.

Man of Steel and BvS are actually bad though

Yeah, it's ironic. And they were obsessed with hating on Lucas and prequels for much time before their meme reviews.

Deep inside they probably feel guilty about all the time and energy they wasted hating on fictional characters, but instead of admitting it they are blaming the 'fandom'. Well, they are part of the fandom. Talk about lack of self-awareness.

t. RLM fan

dumbass

For the special editions and for trying to erase the unedited original trilogy. They basically say his stuff had more heart and felt more real in this review.
One of their very first criticisms of this movie was that the tone was too similar to the Marvel movies and the comedy didn't work. They specifically make a comparison to the Guardians of the Galaxy movie and say "It kind of works there because those are silly characters. Here it doesn't work with the tone at all."
Rich doesn't like either of 'em. They hated Rogue One. Mike and Jay like TFA for the same reason they liked Abram's Star Trek. They asked for it, admitting it's shit is admitting they were wrong.
It was SHIT. Superman isn't a murderer, the story elements were retreads and made no sense. I'm sick of seeing Superman fight Kryptonians or normal humans, blue lasers destroying cities from the sky, and Superman not being Superman. Snyder said years ago in an interview that he hated Superman and Batman and wanted Batman to get raped in prison. He was a terrible choice for those characters.

What I found most unnerving about it was how much contempt they showed for Star Wars as a series. They seemed to dislike parts of this movie because they were too Star Wars-y and that it wasn't not-Star-Wars enough for their tastes.. It seems weird that they can be these huge fanboys who bitch and whine about what the Prequels did to fuck with the established canon in the movies and EU material.. and then finally get to the nuTrilogy and praise it for shitting all over Star Wars (Jay goes out of his way to whine again about how people don't like his ugly husbando Rey) and Rich bitches that Star Wars is too ill-defined and nothing about it matters because it's just about the Skywalker family.

Somewhere along the way, they became really pissy and bitter about Star Wars and they seem to be attributing that to the fans, and not the God-awful movies that Hollywood is shitting out.

…or you could wait 3 months and get the bluray rip.

I just want to say Fandango™ worked fine for me and I'm sure their pleasant and helpful customer support offered them an alternative show time. Speaking of show times, don't forget to order your ticket for the new Star Wars™ movie once the trailer is released. I would definitely trust Fandango™ with my movie ticket purchasing needs.

:^)

Then you at least owe him some arguments

Druppold

this they definitely did not do

Did they really have to be passive agressive with the fake geek guy voice when talking about Muh Rey Sue?

Being repetitive doesn't make something a bad movie in it's own right.

Yes Marvel films are the same film with different effects teams but that doesn't mean Ironman is a bad watch because Avengers titty fucking 7 is the same story.

When reviewing films you have to judge them as a film, not whats before or after, just what it is.

sorry you got triggered snowflake

If its part of a series, then you have to take that into context.

What the fuck Rich was talking about?!

Calling him mentally retarded for not being satisfied with clunky, outdated pratical effects, while at the same time complaining about clunky, outdated CG is hilarious.

You just admitted they like the MCU.

"Muh source material" isn't an argument. If he didn't killed Zod at that moment then what he would do with him? And what about later? Put him in a prison cell?

He never said he hated these characters (although IIRC he said when he was a ``teen`` he thought Superman was boring) and he was jesting about the rape thing. The rape scenes in his movies are never gratuitous, they are actually very serious. I think you are just listening to RLM without searching things yourself.

Also their BvS review is cringy. "The future scene doesn't even make sense!" yeah despite giving motivations to Bruce to create the league and making the end of the movie ambiguous, which was a good solution to avoid the typical predictability of cinematic universes.

not only do you need to take that into context but I've seen literally every MCU film in cinemas and the only one I thought was (surprisingly) good was Spider-man Homecoming, and even that was only mediocre. Liking any of those movies even the Holla Forums-approved shit like Captain America 2 is a sign of reddit.

Why wouldn't they? They have no comeback to the plotholes they were trying and failing to make fun of. They can only walk back their TFA review so much before they admit they fucked up.

They must have repeated the same ineffectual excuse of, "Episode 7's job was to remind the audience how Star Wars is," 4 or 5 times just to contradict themselves with, "People are going to go see it anyway because it's Star Wars." If people are going to see it anyway, why was Episode 7's job just to remind people how Star Wars is? Lazy ineffectual excuse.

What did you expect from them? They're 2 bit college film makers who worship star wars.

The problem with ANY Star wars fan is they don't take what is on the screen. They take everything around it and bundle it into the movies on the whole.

Darth Vader is a black knight with psychic powers. He's okay but he's not AMAZING. Now look at the legacy he has. In the original trilogy he can barely fight at all, the fighting is terrible (people use "muh story" as an excuse and how it's all about the emotions not the actual fighting) but he has this legacy as being the ULTIMATE BADASS EVER.

Well Rogue 1 made the Myth of vader the real on screen vader. Turns out he's really not very interesting when he's the myth version of himself.

Same shit is happening all through Star wars now. X wings and tie fighters are SUPER COOL so.. lots of those. Turns out they're not very cool.

Lucas did so much people hated with the prequels because he had to take star wars in a new direction. The original trilogy cannot compete with it's own legacy so he didn't even try. Disney is trying to and it fails because it cannot ever be as good as all the bullshit fans have stacked on top of them.

The thing is, Rich is flat out wrong here. I mean, I'm saying this as someone who's only at best a passing fan of the series. I liked the original trilogy, I think Empire was a genuinely great film and A New Hope was pretty good. That's it. That's as much as I care about the series.

From what I've seen of the EU there's a ton of other stuff that they could be exploring. Watching them try to rebuild the galaxy and a new Jedi council could be interesting. I'd love to watch a movie where Luke was going around the galaxy finding force-sensitive heroes and inviting them to become Jedi

The problem is, every new film in this series basically takes whatever was previously set up and crushes it all like a little kid taking away the other kid's toys. How about the droids? There's a couple that gained sentience and became force sensitive. They're so varied there's a million directions that could go in. How about all the other alien species out there with their unique cultures, weapons and abilities? What about all those other styles of martial arts? I know the game sucked, but I remember there was this Teras Kasi thing that was supposed to put the user on even footing with a freaking jedi, but with their bare hands. The bounty hunters had interesting tech and fighting styles, but they had to be totally wiped out. Chewbacca's people are an interesting race, but he's basically the last one. Thrawn sounds like he was an interesting villain since he didn't use the Force and was just really smart, but they screwed that over.

I've been told in the EU that Luke was preparing a new Jedi council specifically because they were about to get invaded by another species moving in from an entirely separate galaxy. I'm told there's a jedi in one of the books who combined a bunch of crystals in his lightsaber to make it so when he activates it he shoots out a 90 foot long beam basically turning his lightsaber into a range weapon. That shit sounds interesting as fuck.

But instead we have to get this desexed, flat-chested, neutered feminist "All men are stupid and emotional failures" boring crap.

It starts a little earlier, but watch from around the 40 minute mark. They specifically show a clip from the Phantom Menace behind the scenes stuff and contrast it to the Abrams/Kennedy stuff and say the Lucas stuff felt more real, and this feels more like product.

When (((Disney))) began their pre-production on TFA they declared the EU non-canon. None of what you said matters anymore.

Not only that but Leia is still alive in the plot, but the media has gotten told by Rian that she won't be in SW9 fucking over JewJew

yes but they still like Marvel movies
this is why I was skeptical at first. People honestly believe they didn't like Rogue One. They fucking did. They gave it a positive review that didn't offend anyone. They have to go halfway so they don't look like complete hacks.
never mind, you're Holla Forums. Your autism doesn't allow a character to be forced to kill someone because your autistic comic books never forced him to make the same decision. Not only was that film incredible, that scene was the highlight of the second half. Although the second half was admittedly not one bit as enjoyable and adult-oriented as the first.
re-evaluate your outlook. Everything you posted is pure reddit, from the misquoting meme about Batman getting raped to regurgitating meme opinions about "blue lasers" while that's literally the only way of inserting proportionate stakes into a film about a demigod.
fucking kill yourself asshole

The whole review is a meme made to appeal their audience. They don't even know what they are saying.

hmmm mayhaps you are bothered by my post? :)
living in your head…

they were talking about documentary footage and you know it

You know, I get that they didn't like the film and they didn't hate it. However, I disagree with a lot of the things they mention, saying the Star Wars universe is micro and stuff like "rey was even better this time". Voaxis and Oliver Harper outclassed these guys with their reviews, fuck even the guy from Entertainment Tonight Canada was better than RLM with regards to criticism. That says something when two no-names and a Canuck literal-who can top you at your own game.
By the way, here are links to what I'm referencing:
Entertainment Weekly Canada: hooktube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
Voaxis:
hooktube.com/watch?v=R0QPCS4a84k
Oliver Harper:
hooktube.com/watch?v=le0hbWNduEE

haha, back to reddit

Blue space lasers isn't how you can up the stakes. The stakes could just be 3 demigods going on a genocide mission. Not fucking around fight a fight but a full on genocide mission. How does 1 guy stop 3 guys with equal powers? He basically can't unless he kills one and moves onto the next.

It didn't need space lasers it needed more brutal villains.

Rey was better this time. She's bland as possible but she's not bland and as annoying because she has much much less screen time. She's more of a support character this movie.

If you think anything that was added to the original trilogy was an improvement, you are from an objective standpoint retarded.

Oh wait a minute, you're that "animal reaction image" sperg, like when you use to spam pictures of corgis with objects on their heads. False alarm guys, this is just an autistic sjw hipster whose sole purpose is to enter threads and express the opposite of everyone else's opinions.

Some of the MCU films are pretty good, simply liking them isn't a criticism, and as I mentioned they reference them as a criticism of this film.

It is, you certifiable retard. That's why all the DC movies are shit now. If you don't respect the source material, you don't care about the property. If you don't care about the property what results is product. Product is always garbage. The entire reason the MCU films have been successful is because Feige cares about the source material. The times the films have been bad have specifically been because they've veered away from the source material. That you would even say this demonstrates why all your opinions are shit.

See right here, you demonstrate why your blundering ignorance of the source material makes you look so stupid. He put him in the phantom zone. It was the overwrought way it happens here that feels so forced and why audiences didn't connect with that massive flop of a pile of shit you call a movie.

t. Snyder apologist.

He'll never make another DC movie again faggot. He had chance after chance and fucked them all up.

TLJ is just bad.
That's it. Not even as SW movie, in general it's just fucking bad.
Seeing that it wants to tie in to existing SW lore makes it worse tough up to the point where the PT is actually good in comparison.

I was baffled when I heard Jay say "duh, you didn't know that TFA was going to be a remake?" to the invisible critics of the movie. TFA wasn't advertised as a remake, it was supposed to be a sequel and a new beginning.

Yeah I think Mike knows that he fucked up the Plinkett review and it's too late to fix it. When the topic of TFA is brought up he always act in a different way.

They wasted the character on that shitty Disney animated show. He should've been on a live action movie.

That was my entire point though. I mentioned a ton of shit which doesn't matter anymore. All the EU stuff, the droids, Chewbacca's race, the other alien species, the bounty hunters, even the fucking Jedi now, none of it fucking matters. Every single new film has been a little kid kicking over the last kid's sandcastle.

My point was it SHOULD matter and if they weren't constantly blowing up planets and throwing everything away it WOULD matter.

it was a great story. It was about Superman choosing humanity over his people. Your opinion is merely a nitpick if you're not going to explain why a plot detail is so important. What's more important was the execution, and this was the only movie where we've seen two literal DBZ-tier gods clash done well, while simultaneously having possibly the best origin story rendition of a super hero with dozens and dozens of iconic moments that draw people into rewatching it every year. The cinematography was breathtaking, the visuals and special effects are still the most beautiful we've seen in a super hero movie.

user you have literal autism. Actual fucking autism. Go see a psychiatrist and tell him you want a diagnosis. And get the fuck off this board your opinions are completely incompatible with ours. We know you're from Holla Forums. Admit it, you liked Captain America Winter Soldier and Doctor Strange.

Are you retarded? If the material is so cared about then why was cap's most iconic speech of civil war taken away from him and given to a woman who appears for five minutes?

Respecting the source material means you don't give your most iconic scene to a cunt no one cares about instead of your 2nd most popular character.

This is retarded and not a satisfying ending. This is why people don't read comics any more. The medium is so full of stupid ass pulls that none of it has any sense of weight. He'd put him in the asshole zone, he'd break out, fight for 12 more issues then get put in the period zone, then the oral zone, then the negative zone then OH SHIT HE'S FREE AGAIN.

Just fucking stop it. Kill the faggot, move the story forward. Stop relying on ass pulls to write your way around a clear problem that the entire plot hinges on but you can't resolve without an ass pull or having autists like you screech.

The comic element of the marvel movies are by far the worst part of them. Having 12 movies all interlinked which drop hints for films 7 years away is fucking stupid. It becomes a bloated mess where each film suffers because it has to build into the others. No movie can just tell a good story because of it.

I like man of steel dude but the sky laser was by far the weakest part. It really didn't need to happen when there were other ways to make superman struggle.

I agree with you 100% but stop engaging Holla Forums on their level. It suffices to say that comics are shit and written for 8yo retards and that comic book retards shouldn't decide what goes in a major blockbuster.

I'd wager the entire second half just wasn't as good as the first, that a lot of it was pointless and just having two people fight because that's what people went to the cinema for. The laser still has a much better reason for being their than Faora and the other fella fighting in Smallville for no reason at all except to have some random colonel decide he trusts Superman. The laser, the ship crashing killing off the last remaining people from Krypton, all contributed to the emotional intensity that went into the killing of Zod so it's bizarre you'd single the laser out and not why there needs to be any fight at all.

They fight because it's a goddamn movie. I don't need a reason more than that. Zod wants to rule Earth, Superman says no. Zod says I rule or they die. Superman says fuck you. Fighting time.

You can put Clark in an extreme situation verbally just as easy. The only reason the space laser is there is for trailer shots and over the top special effects that don't work as they're so over done.

I know right? Im pretty sure that was Rich. He seems very cynical.

The problem is, we're expecting them to be redpilled in their reviews to justify us still watching them. But they are not redpilled. They will never have an unsafe opinion anymore. In fact they're seemingly becoming more and more liberal in their views and actions. Remember how they were making fun of jews and retarded people before they became so popular that pedowood directors watch their reviews? Yeah, good old days. Now they praise movies for being progressive and not making gay jokes, etc. What was the last time in, I don't know, 3 years, that their opinion was drastically different from the normalfag consensus? From Kosher Tomatoes consensus? They didn't even mention the blatant minority pandering in either of their TFA or TLJ videos, despite making a big deal out of how Samuel L. Jackson was miscast to appeal to the ayo nigger masses. But that was before having Max Landis as a guest, right. Now they're making fun of the "stupid haterz saying that Ray is a Mary Sue" with a funny nerd voice. Despite them being exactly that in their prequel reviews. So progressive.
I still enjoy their obscure vhs series and they would have to go completely SJW for me to stop watching their shit entirely (although, to be fair, Aidsmody is already there), but people must get used to the fact that they aren't the "unorthodox internet ourguys" we thought they were back in the pre-current days, when we ourselves were basically reddit. We grew out of them.

Many of which are genuinely good. Even the bad ones have moments or ideas that don't suck, where they fall apart is the sameness, the blandness and much of the casting. Winter Soldier is basically perfect, 50% of The First Avenger is great, Civil War is… entertaining. I definitely liked it better than either Avengers movie.

The opening of Ragnarok is fantastic, it's the rest of the movie that's crap. The first two Thor movies were bland.

Homecoming only had one good thing in it, and that was Vulture. Everything else about it upset me. You'd think I'd hate Vulture too since he's radically different from his comic book counterpart, but he was an interesting, complex villain here. Everything else about the movie was terrible.

Iron Man was genuinely a good film. The sequels were embarrassing.

Doctor Strange is like 70% great, and he beat the villain in an intelligent way.

Guardians of the Galaxy was fun, witty and entertaining. I was just okay with the sequel. I had some issues with the writing.

Ant-Man… had it's moments.

What I've learned about them is that they're a lot more hesitant to give a movie a negative review if they review it immediately after they see it. I think they should write down their thoughts immediately after seeing a film, then let it marinate in their minds for a couple days before giving the review. The longer they have to wait the more critical of the film they are. They basically said it was soulless, in that review and in other videos since.

You're a complete and total idiot. It's not that he killed him, it's the context of it. It didn't feel earned. Superman has killed TONS of people in the comics. He executed Zod and his generals in the comics for the exact reason you named, but he did it in a way that felt earned and had impact. He killed Cyborg, Doomsday, ripped Mxztplk in half, even in the DCAU cartoons one of his most major arcs was his overwhelming desire to kill Darkseid, and technically he did as Darskeid does die after their fight at one point, but it was Batman who prevented Superman from delivering the final blow. If you want to see Superman at his best, look up Superman vs The Elite. That got the tone of his character right. The entire point was to introduce a squad of edgy modern morally gray characters who try to deconstruct and tear Superman apart and bring him down to their level, so he shows them how terrifying that would be and beats them at their own game, then gives a great speech about how he still believes in truth, justice and the American way.

notanargument.jpg All you're saying is "I don't like what you're saying, so I'm going to artificially link it to this other thing people don't like" which is an extremely autistic way of thinking.

I'll pull up the article if you want. He fucking said it.

And here you prove you're a retard. There's a million other ways that could be handled. We've seen it handled tons of more interesting ways in other films over the years. But whenever an uninspired director is pushing product he doesn't give a shit about, bam blue laser from the sky making the buildings fall down. Boring garbage.

there's a laser in it because it's a goddamn movie
see on the one hand you question why there needs to be some forced drama, and then you nitpick one element of the forced drama. If it was too barebones like what you outlined you'd have bitched about that. Or at least I would because it's retarded and I'm not 8 years old. I was a thousand times more emotionally invested in Superman's pain having to kill Zod than anything in MCU, th Christopher Reeves Superman movies, Nolan's Batman's.

Says the autistic bag of shit sucking off a movie about a man in blue spandex shooting lasers out of his eyes and punching aliens.

Comic fans and non-comic fans alike agree: That movie is just like your opinions, complete shit. You're not providing anything in the way of an actual defense here, just getting more irate and butthurt as more people point out why it was garbage. All you can come back with is memes and guilt by association fallacies.

this is why I have these checklists, 100% accuracy calling out Holla Forums faggots. Fuck off.

Fake news. Fuck offf Drumpflet.

>>>/reddit/
>>>Holla Forums

the last jedi was one of the only very good star wars films

Daddy Drumpfet only sucks chosen cock drumpfette, sorry but he isn't interested in your lil pecker. It's OVER.

It's almost like as people get more invested in the industry they're less likely to be anti-industry. It's the same thing that happened with Charlie Broker, when he was a complete no body writing news paper articles he could shit on people. Once he started getting well known and popular he couldn't shit on those same people as they were now his friends.

They got swallowed by the liberal machine.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/out/
>>>/cuckchan/
>>>/anywherebuthere/
>>>/normalfag/
>>>/faggot/
>>>/newfag/
>>>/killyourself/
>>>/tumblr/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/auschwitz/

Abloobloo, is that all your bluster boils down to in the end? "You have opinions I don't like and sound like people from a place that's mean to me! Fuck off! Kill yourself! DIE! WE HATES THE HEXBOX!" Zack Snyder's an incompetent hack, and the only good movies he's made were good in spite of him and because he stuck to the source material.

see
Get the fuck outta here, reddit, and take your shit reddit taste with you.

I also like Marvel. In fact. Thor Ragnarok was my favorite movie of the year. Followed by Happy Death Day.

DealWithIt.jpg~~~~~

Lol that's one of the funniest parts, I hope he pulls a 'she died of screen, it was very sad' that would make me smile.

Jay and Rich are shilling much harder than kike cucklasa, contsantly making excuses for this shit movie, they also never explicitly say that it's shit, Jay says how much he likes it multiple times.

Yeah na. Noone really "liked" TFA. You could tell the way it was reviewed. People signalled about the diversity, people seemed satisfied it wasn't a joke, there was the hype etc

But nobody went 'Fuck yeah that shit blew me away man, thank fuck we moved on from Lucas'.

You need to go back.

People like you have killed 8ch. It started on Holla Forums where any one who disagreed with you just got called a shill. It didn't matter if they were right or how much they disagreed with you, you just screamed Reddit and shill.

Now it's at the point where you have autistic fits because someone enjoyed a shitty summer block buster. You're killing the site because people can't come here to discuss things any more. It's just the first person to post an opinion and then a dog pile on any one who disagrees with that one opinion. There's no new content, there's no new memes, there's nothing here to make people come read the place. And it's all because of people like yourself who are so paranoid about a boogieman who frankly doesn't matter when you're setting fire to your own home in order to get rid of them. Burning down your home to prevent someone else destroying it is insane.

back to >>>/reddit/ faggot

nope

I thought you were leaving the internet forever, Kraut?

Just like you're wrong about Man of Steel, you're wrong about the samefag accusation.

If you felt you could argue your position, you would, but you don't actually believe what you say, you're just here to stifle discussion and make threads less enjoyable. So you just disagree with whatever is said and then spam identity politics and guilt by association. Your posts are so incredibly low energy.

They should've put on the right-wing male voice (whatever that is) because that's who first called out the Marysue twat. After that a few geeks jumped on but not many.

Funny thing is, Episode 9 is a guaranteed bomb. Literally nobody gives a fuck about Marysue, Luke and Han are dead, the blacks are dropping off Fin because he ended up with pudgy chong. It wouldn't surprise me if they find a way to cancel it.

Lol still not kraut you paranoid amerimutt.

I bet the chinks are mad that moonface chink bitch got blacked too.

is Jay one of those dummies who think girls will like him if he are extremely nice and non-threatning to them?

That is youtube in general

it was OK

The world IS in black and white. Only there is just one good, and many evils.

They're so far in denial.

Their continued insistence that there's nowhere else you can go with the Star Wars universe is a little strange, when we've already seen it done.
And some of it was good. they're being autistically absolutist about this.

???

Checked.

They haven't APOLOGISED yet.

We want him to admit it’s his fault. We want him to admit the prequels are better.

here are thoughts of /ourguy/

/ourguy/ confirmed.

damn. Its a good week to be a Holla Forums poster.

The new movies being shit doesn't make the prequels less shitty, they're just different kinds of shit.

One is a horrible diarrhea that accompanies a nasty stomach virus and burns horribly on the way out. The other is putrified cement bloating your abdomen and refusing to exit leaving you constipated and in agony.

Both could kill you, both may require medical intervention. Which is which, and which is worse I leave up to your interpretation.

Except for the plot-holes, deus ex machinas, poor CG and lame use of exposition.

The villain could've tortured him to get free. Plot-hole or the villain is very stupid.

Earn what? He killed him because he was forced to do it, there's nothing to be earned.

Not interesting, I prefer to see humanized Superman who fights against the impossibility of being a normal person than some boring idol (protip: idols don't exist and comic book Superman is predictable)

Even 300 and Watchmen were different story-wise. But it's ok Holla Forums, he's evil because he doesn't care about comic-book spergs, despite being one of few Hollywood directors who still can create good action.

Agreed, I II IV will always been the superior films

If he is then that's adorable

Every single thing Disney did was with the Plinkett reviews in mind.

You just made several accusations, could you specifically name them? From what I recall the movie had a very straight-forward plot. What poor CG?

It's established the movie's version of Dormammu had no concept of linear time. He kept killing this guy over and over and he just kept coming back. Omnipotent beings like that are typically written as petty and short-sighted, he'd agree to anything to get the little annoyance to go away. It was more clever than him just overpowering him with magic lasers.

You don't understand. If he was a compelling villain, if the context had been different, if Snyder was skilled enough to make the audience hate Zod then no one would have taken issue with Superman killing him. The circumstances just felt halfassed. Half the problem was the way it was presented with Superman looking like he was going to fucking cry over it. Why didn't he have that reaction with the previous two? It made him come off as weak. Examples were given of instances where it would have felt earned.

What you've just described isn't interesting, and what you prefer doesn't matter as your taste is abysmal. Audiences rejected your ideal. You want a different kind of character than what Superman is.

Sucker Punch had some of the worst action of any film I've ever seen.

End your life tbh

If only there were some other star wars movies that explored some different themes beyond just black and white space war. Some kind of prequels. From what they're complaining about, they would love them.

The prequels are clearly better in just about everything that isn't CGI quality or nostalgia pandering. Better acting. Better writing. More interesting visually, despite the significantly aged CGI. Better music. Better ideas in general.

/ourguy/ indeed

What fucking kind of faggot nigger shit haircut is that on the guy on the left? All 3 "guys" seem like cucks.

Your asshurt is quite entertaining.

look at this shill

It's our house, newfriend. We'll knock down the walls and burn the ruins into ashes and there's literally nothing you can do about it.

This is what comes of tolerating people like Aids Moby to live, fucking cucks you got what you deserved.

The worst part is that those idiots are not even entertaining. They are just repeating the same lines over and over again. I guess they would have to compulsory insult themselves if they ever deviated from the script.

That's an excellent take on this.

That should be "Bleed on my knife or shit on my dick." It's a command.

It's an observation.

checked

So that's what it means "living in your head rent free"

DAE cringe whenever anyone talks about this shit seriously?

This x 10,000,000

I sincerely doubt Jar Jar and Kennedy give two shits about what any e-celeb has to say an established IP. The clear modus operandi since the purchase of Star Wars has been to poz it up with no consideration to the story on a short to long-term plan beyond this basic goal. They have more or less nakedly admitted this several times, hell several times just in the last 72 hours in fact not even in the last 2-3 years.

kek if you think a bunch of retards who sit around watching kids cartoons can possibly offend me you're dumber than I thought

you're a faggot but you're right

I'm not sure you want to play that card, (((Mike)))

kek sure I'm the one who's angry

The Last Jedi is good because it totally destroys Disney Wars. Rian Johnson had to deliberately be burning the whole house down. It's an amazing exercise in destruction.

I remember that, it was during Watchmen release.

Why do comic book fans take super heroes so seriously? They don't even have sense of humor.

The prequel slamming made RLM what it is to day, Bigcocklasa is getting his rent paid by me and other like minded folk who enjoy seeing him rip on hacks like Jewcas. Who's paying your rent you fucking cuck?

0/10 Terrible Bait, too obvious

I got to them ranting about fans disliking Rey beating Kylo Ren and shut it off. They have no insights on anything. They’re just lucas hating cucks, they just can’t ignore what shit this is.

Who's paying your rent you fucking faggot?

Slav tactics, russian hacking-tactics confirmed.

The reason behind the obvious nostalgia-bait from the OT comes from shit like the plinkett "reviews" though. It was bait to catch the retards who were raped in 2001 (because it took them so long to realise they could get attention by releasing shitty reviews filled with dishonest arguments about one of the better blockbuster movies ever made).

They stink, has always stunk and will continue to stink. No wonder why all their fans are fucking fags. And don't say it's an internet contained phenomenon, Hollywood have been memeing that narrative that somehow everyone hated the Star Wars-prequels continously for the last decade.

Then you’re a moron. Of course the videos viewed several million times and referenced constantly by star wars fans were at the top of their thoughts. Fuck, JJ was who Mike suggested. I guarantee some asshole at Disney wrote up the plinkett reviews into bullet points and the execs used it to develop a strategy for star wars.

That's the problem. Why does the main villain suck?

Wait aren’t we all living rent free? Make your mind up disneycuck.

Why are you so enamored with (((kike cucklasa)))s penis?
>>>/lgbt/

Notice how the schizo with the RLM hate boner is trying to crowd out any hate for the actual movie in this thread?

maybe if Luke turned to the darkside or something however the witting would have to ridiculously good…. the wustion would be why is he miserable and bitter? loss of wife/children?

It's weird how much time Jay and Rich spent doing internet misogynistic racist critics who hated the characters of Rey and Finn. Wonder if Rich is a cuck with that disgusting 2/10 girl of his

They just went to, “he got shot in the kidneys! He was barely trained too!” Same bullshit. They were trying hard to admit they weren’t the hacks who caused this movie. Rian even said he loves them. It’s obvious he did the movies with them in mind.

You've got the pleb version, user.

It doesn’t work when you claim everyone else is one person, because we aren’t.

Talking about people living in your head…

jews are not white user.
It's time to remove Kathleen Kennedy.

They use kid gloves on this and are pretty apologetic:

mike beats jay behind the scenes

What did he mean by this?

You don't get to complain goy!!

He loves their support for disney but he fears disney's might go cheap on the pay offs and they'll rip into nu-wars like they did for the PT.

So is Mike always this effeminate and passive?

The movie was like a horrible living nightmare from which the only escape is suicide

3/5 stars

Don't know why, but listening to these faggots bitterly bitch about Rey not being a Mary Sue was the thing that irritated me the most. Them ragging on the 'fan culture' surrounding Star Wars was pretty annoying too, because they blatantly refuse to call that shit out for what it is.. but their weird boner for Rey and how they insist she's a good character and her entire retarded arc makes perfect sense because because.. fans are whiny and stupid and shut up, watch me say stupid things in a dumb voice to prove how I'm so much smarter than you!

What a pathetic defense of a retread. Especially coming from guys who made their name by doing long videos explaining all the things everybody knew was wrong with the prequels.

Do people actually like these fagolas or is it just a meme?

This review confirms that RLM aren't shills.

Meanwhile Collider, Midnight's Edge and other shill tubers are claiming that TLJ is one of the best movies ever made and pushing the bot conspiracy theory that Disney fed them.

So why is the probability of a plinkett review like the PT literally zero?

because Daisy Ridley is charismatic as hell.

>giving hints of his latent homosexuality and unrequited love towards (((kike cucklasa)))
>>>/lgbt/

Why so many epithets towards (((cucklasa)))'s penis? You need to get out of the closet
>>>/lgbt/

If TLJ was just nostalgia bait like TFA was, then it wouldn't be sitting at 55% RT audience approval. It would be more like 75-85% because the morons would have been satisfied with their bread and circuses. Disney has no interest long term of pandering to nostalgia since that would at least mean that they would maintain the series as a cheap copy of what it had been. Post-TFA Disney films do not even satisfy that basic requirement, they have been pure propaganda. TFA, which I will grant was nostalgia bait, was only crafted as such to hook in the masses to the subsequent messaging. And they don't have to worry since if anything goes wrong with production, they can throw a scapegoat under the bus and keep on rolling.

Remember, Disney is run by Bob Iger. Iger has been seriously thinking of running for President of the United States in 2020. Every action he has undertaken recently, since at least 2014-15, has been to build his political brand. He gladly sacrificed ESPN to satisfy his long-term goals, and he will do it with everything else he controls as well if he needs to. Anything to soften up the public to be receptive to his message.

Mike has been an eternal JJ fanboy, but that wouldn't mean a damn thing if JJ hadn't also worked on Star Trek immediately before the SW IP purchase had gone through. The 2009 film wasn't particularly good, but it was well received by the normie popcorn audience, and Into Darkness hadn't been released yet. Furthermore, there was a lot of hype going into that later film, which lasted for a little bit after it had dropped as well. Since JJ didn't want to have anything to do with Star Trek after he couldn't get complete control of it, he rode that hype wave into Disney. That Disney and JJ had congruent social interests (remember JJ also wanted to degenerate Star Trek like he has done Star Wars), just meant that the stars aligned even closer than just having a momentarily popular production asset suddenly become available. And as far as the fans notably not liking JJ's results, it's quite clear that accommodating Star Wars fans was NEVER in the cards for Disney. This should have been clear to anyone the moment that it was announced the EU as being dumped for their own content, all of which has been badly written and politically charged.

Bullet points as part of greater research efforts perhaps, but nothing more than that. If you allow for the remote possibility that they did use those videos as a major and decisive element for their initial plans over other market research…if Disney did THAT, then they would have to be far far dumber than anyone currently posting in this thread. RLM - while vocal - was hardly the sole source of discontent with the direction of Lucasfilm during the 00s. Hell, before Plinkett existed, you already had people like Aaron McGruder from Boondocks putting Lucas on blast in the wake of the Phantom Menace release itself (and he was someone with a much larger profile than Mike and crew at the time). Those two and others can certainly contribute to data points, but the very idea that a multi-billion dollar company who have personnel with political ambitions would cater to the desires of an F-list alcoholic critic to see those long term social goals come to pass is absurd.

DON'T BULLY JAY

Although the new Star Wars is shit, I hate when people bait for sycophants to take their side in an argument over the internet.

Sorry sweetie, you can't handle a fictionally empowered stronkwomyn.

Episode 1 is a boring movie but it's visually interesting to make up for it.

Episode 2 is better in pretty much every way.

Episode 3 is a bit long but again improves in pretty much every direction.

You can appreciate the world even if you don't like the cast or the story. In these new ones you can't. There is nothing alien and epic here. It's all small time and generic.

A good example of the backgrounds in the prequels. Every time there are some ships flying by or there's a cast of background characters you will see a reference to the EU in them. A landing bay will have some famous EU ship on it or in the crowd. People who cared got a non-sense background nostalgia handjob. People who didn't care just saw a complex world of cool star ships and aliens.

This is why the Prequels are better than the new stuff. They have more attention to detail and love in them than any other film ever. They're clearly flawed but you can see see that this world is a functional and real place. None of this is true in the new stuff.

As someone who enjoys star wars for the models and world I find the prequels are the best movies of the bunch. Yes they're flawed, they're not some deep amazing sci fi story (nor were the originals) but they're visually amazing and set up a sci fi world I want to explore in games. Which is what this really comes down to. Original trilogy was a world you could explore in a star ship, the prequels were a world you could explode on foot and the prequels have such bizarrely exact film locations that you don't feel like there's anything off the side of the camera. There is nothing to explore there, they feel like sets. All of it feels like a low budget sitcom with an audience behind the camera so they have a laughing track to put over the porgs .

is that the new star wars salt planet

4 Days to plan damage control and this is the best he could come up with. Sad!

Doesn't realize there were female jedi before this shitty marysue trilogy that were actually well written…

Every time.

Message of "hope"…which TLJ subverted.

He is a soyboy that is regularly beaten by Mike…

RLM can't shit on their own fanbase and stay in business. They appeal to "ironic" fans at this point. Mike has never done anything but pretend he's drunk and hates everything or doesn't really care at all. His audience is pretty much the "I'm so smart I don't care" type of liberal retard.

He can attack the "normie" and "fanfiction" star wars fans to appeal to his hipster fans. They will eat it up without realising all 3 groups are the same fan community acting the same ways but expressing it differently

My nigga I was just reading that issue too

Yea it's yours now. I was one of the people who helped to build it into the grand place it used to be. Now you live in a ghetto like niggers and you're whooping and cheering because of it.

You're living in your own stink with nothing but more shit to come out of your asshole and you're happy because at least Reddit isn't here. Reddit wouldn't want to come here because no one would any more. Those of us left drop in occasionally to see how bad things have become and then leave swiftly after because of how bad it is.

Cuckchan and fullchan are now on the same tier. But at least on Cuckchan I might see a picture not posted before.

So you’re butthurt because nobody here wants to talk about how great last jedi is and you think it’s because of some anti-reddit conspiracy? But reddit wouldn’t want to come here anyway but you keep coming back just to see how shit it is.
Wew lad.

who wants reddit here in the first place?
TLJ was the last straw for most people it not only poorly written and full of tumblr/redit sjw bs the characters are obnoxious. I short TLJ is an unwatchable shit pile.

The movie is shit. I never said it wasn't. I said there can be no discussion on what parts of it are shit and what parts of it aren't.

In a previous age of this website people would be making "Kylo was right" threads because he goes full fascist and says fuck this mess I'll clean it up. Instead it's nigger posting. There's no discussion on how Kylo was clearly the good guy.

But hey, Reddits not here so who cares that we're seeing 50 of exactly the same threads with exactly the same replies and none of them had any depth?

Where's the Leia meme edits? Previously we would have gutted that scene with memes. She'd be holding everything from Mt. dew to flying through rainbows to having shit spraying out of her ass as she flew. What do we have today? 1 video of her holding a bag of white powder.

As you can see here when comparing 2 websites instead of actually taking note of the argument being presented it's like ">>>/Reddit/" and ">>>/cuckchan/ with a poorly drawn reaction image.

Instead of becoming aware of the situation being presented and wondering if this is fostering new content instead it's the same post that lacks content which is being posted yet again. It's like me saying "You have shit on your face" and then he response being "yea I have shit on my face" and smearing more shit on it.

You know it’s bad when even normalfaggots are signing petitions to remove it as canon. They were fine with muh diversity, female characters pushing around and outsmarting the male characters but evidently turning luke into a lying petty feeble old man finally touched a nerve.

I need to start watching RLM again. Got to update my collection.

I know right fellow anti-reddit nazi.

This place is post chanology at this point. The normal fags are here larping as anonymous just with a new lick of paint.

yes but it buried under /lefypol/ shill threads

yup TFA was just as bad as TLJ all shit but messing with Luke pissed people off also purple hair tumblrina didn't help

thanks

for

spacing

out

your

it

really

makes

it

easier

to

read

Oh. You're very welcome. Thanks to you as well.

We’re there any parts that weren’t feminist propaganda, farcical nonsense or blatant ep5 ripoffs? If so must have missed them.

He was only the good guy because they turned luke into a petty attempted murderer who lied about it after the fact. Fine if “””“Episode 7”””” was your first exposure to SW but pretty fucked up to everyone else.

I agree the moderation is shit. Blame the mods though + reddit fags who treat (you)s like upboats.

There were plenty. Not as much as cuckchan obviously since this place has a fraction of the userbase.

There is literally every other place on the internet to celebrate mediocrity, stop being so upset there’s actually ONE thing most anons can actually agree on.

The Voaxis review is pure kino

You are the true cancer. The archetypal eternal newfag. When is the last time you made some fucking OC? Do you think this place is here to entertain you?

They made a joke about the urban youth stealing his TV or something like that on the plinkett…. they will never do a joke like that again.

He could come out with a special edition Plinkett review…

a leftist that doesn't understand fascism, or high t men for that matter… oh and look he's using a fictional fantasy movie as his reasoning.

Reddit le meme mastered the art of the youtube review.

Okay. He still sucks. The main villain of the trilogy was intentionally written to suck and to fail to pose any threat to the heroes. That's retarded. I thought these people were supposed to understand storytelling and shit.

yeah user just a coincidence and I'm sure they had other scheduling issues despite this being their primary source of income and the longer the delay the less views they get

this
except for Rich laughing, it's pretty obvious they put that on for show and wouldn't do it instinctively in a crowded cinema

oh they emphasize his obnoxious laugh artificially alright and fake it but this guy will laugh at anything ( I know people like him) and the Leia scene is genuinely funny…. he definitely laughed probably bit his tongue to keep from laughing out loud obnoxiously but he laughed…. no question about it.

Will their Paymetons shekels drop now that they dare to pretend they're criticizing this racially inclusive, female empowering movie? I bet the Reddit crowd didn't appreciate them doing that!

n…no user it was such a wonderful scene for all woman and for dead addict.

sure because it proved that women can be funny

No, probably not you see people here claiming that RLM hated TLJ….despite the lukewarm non-review.
If RLM is dumb enough to do another Plinkett that's when they will start to lose $hekel$. They also have another chance coming up with the obvious train wreck movie Han Solo.

Just because they repeatedly said the word "Hope" doesn't mean this movie's message was at all about hope and optimism. If anything, the horrendous failures of every character in the movie shows that the only way you can survive against impossible odds is if you have magic powers and a deus ex machina to save your ass at the last second.

that third one describes redditpol perfectly, fuckin saved.

sure its demoralization propaganda that they toss the word "hope" into to trick the audience as they think the audience is retarded given that they are pandering to the tumblr/sjw crowd.

Holla Forums flooded this site with reddit bootlickers last year during the US "election". now the right-wing soyboys have a majority, and they're so cucked by the mainstream media that they think every issue can be resolved by screeching their identity politics at it. ask them for a fact and watch their neanderthal brows furrow helplessly.

like this veal cucklet right here. back to reddit, mon.

Let me guess, American idiot…

Do people at leftypol really believe this? Are they this deluded?

living in my head, rent free

I knew starwars was pedo shit from the begining

I was watching a Steban Molyjew podcast where and he is interviewing Jordan "Just Give Me Money You Fucking NEET" Peterson and they make the point that people in the West will not defend themselves against policies that are destroying their civilization, but they will instinctively defend archetypes. They can deal with diversity, mediocre writing, ripoffs from the OT, and even space Leia, but seeing Luke, the modern embodiment of the hero's journey, reduced to a whiny old man who is a foil of his OT character, subconsciously strikes a nerve. They can just feel it is wrong.

#HackLivesDontMatter

What a bitch.

He never said that. I would assume he is saying you were cucked in the sense that a few months of reverse psychology pushed a group that formerly rejected the system straight back into party politics.

Everyone fucking hates it you retard. Especially old school fans who actually read books instead of being mindless OT fanatics.

If normalfags want a haply ending for Luke they should just petition to restore the EU and give him back his wife, son and success.

every time i read or hear that name i think of the new jersey abomination from southpark and snorkeling
why would you call it that?
Are the cannibalistic pedophiles in Hollywood so creatively braindead?

Theres already a petition online somewhere. It had a few thousand signatures yesterday.

Its obvious that Jay just wants to call the people who think Rey is a Mary Sue mysoginerds who can't stand that the Force is Female and that there's a stronk independent womyn in charge, but he knows that if he plays the sexism card then there'd be a huge backlash, so he skirts around what he really thinks with a few weak ad hominems and non arguments.

To be expected, those guys are huge Disney/Marvel shills, they will never go out of their way to shit on anything with their brand slapped on it, they didn't even rip the Inhumans hard enough. Funnily their hypocrisy was exposed when they believed CBS was paying off critics or admitting political bias, which they denied of ever happening.

The snownigger in charge said he only liked TLJ due to not having grown up with the original trilogy since they weren't that big in Scandinavia. Honestly, this is no excuse, I am a huelander and I grew up with those movies. My best friend is Indian and Star Wars made part of his childhood too and we could not stand the sequels. Only casuals will ever love the Disney trilogy. We are both in the FB group and if you mention they are biased towards Disney they get superfucking salty

Why is it always betas pushing the feminism? Makes no sense. Same with gun control, why would weaker types who can’t fight want to get rid of something that makes an even playing field? Is advocating against your own best interests some kind of masochism or just successful brainwashing?

When normies ask me what I thought about TLJ, I usually say it was good, so as not to come across as “that autist.” Maybe that's what Mike's doing here, and he's planning to excoriate it in a later Plinkett review.

I wouldn't get overly wound up about Jay & Rich's opinions, they're always terrible.

It's both. If people don't have self-worth then they don't trust themselves with certain freedoms, and as a consequence don't trust others with those same freedoms. Just listen to Jim Jefferies when he talks about owning guns. Says that it's bad because if he had one he'd have shot himself ages ago therefore nobody should have them.

It would be sad if it wasn't so fucking annoying.

Rian fucking it up out of spite is the best case scenario

This. I could almost enjoy it on that level if he turned out to be a completely evil bastard instead of just a retard.

(checked)

Can we have a quick chat about how JJ Abrams is an awful, yet somehow pretentious, director? Fucker makes plot holes and purposefully doesn't do anything with them and hides behind "it's a mystery" to cover up the fact he has no clue what he's doing. He takes interesting premises and totally screws them up, whenever he does explain anything, it totally derails the movie or show with out of place ideas.