What videogames deal with evolution?

What videogames deal with evolution?

Bonus points if it simulates natural selection.

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/s71k1ri6xo28qri/3D_Creature_Evolution.zip
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is getting updated to this day

Pokemon

OP, you didn't say its name. I remember that game, it had little worms crawling around and absorbing meat from bodies and shit.

Also that Biogenesis game

We have this thread every day.

It's called species.

People want to know what games user.

Natural Selection

Also, those games where you're a disease.

How come the devs couldn't make NS2 nearly as good as the first one? It's so strange to me.

Evo

well there's kind of a drought in any kind of game like that recently since the amount of detail involved would be phenomenal
Spore was pretty much the only one of it's kind and it completely fucked itself with how much was taken out
there are a few projects by tiny indie teams being done, but even if they do end up going anywhere they wouldn't have a decent product until 2030 or some shit

There's also that Pandemic game (?) with Madagascar

Sim Earth, but that's not quite evolution

Wild Arms 5 has it as part of the background lore. Twelve millennia in the past, a number of humans left the planet Filgaia after having thoroughly wrecked the environment, leaving the rest of their kind seemingly doomed to die (turns out that without the assholes that went to space poisoning their world, Filgaia was able to recover somewhat). About seven thousand years of travel later, they found another habitable planet, spent the next millennia fucking that one up too, and then went back into space for the next five thousand years before accidentally crashing back on Filgaia. Where the notion of evolution comes into play there is that during their time spent traveling the cosmos and living on that other unnamed world, they evolved to better suit their new environments, and when the Veruni landed back on Filgaia, weren't the same sort of humans that lived there before, including having much longer lifespans and strength, and proceeded to conquer and make slaves of their non-spacefaring brethren. However, these very changes mean that Filgaia itself no longer recognizes the Veruni as being a part of its natural ecosystem (though humans and Veruni can create halfbreeds; the game doesn't state whether they're sterile like a mule or not), and treats them much the way a complex organism's body treats a bacterial infection, and is trying to kill them off in releasing a toxin that organisms native to Filgaia have an immunity to. This is naturally ramped up by the time the game opens, as even though the Veruni have only been back for a hundred years, they're once again on the edge of killing the planet with tech they'd taken to space and developed further. Some humans even begin to feel the effects of the toxin as well due to the degree to which the planet wants these neon space-fuckers gone.

Done.

Ark: Survival Evolved.

It has a breeding system that requires parents, balances their stats, has mutations, growth cycles from babbies to mature adults, etc.

doesn't that game run like shit?
plus all the animals in there look like complete ass
like a middle schooler's doodles came to life or something

spore
it still hurts

I wanna know if this runs like shit in singleplayer or just multiplayer servers. I was thinking about pirating it just to have something to waste some autism on in singleplayer but I keep hearing it's poorly optimized to the point of being barely playable

biogenesis

to this day this is still the best game about evolution

eat lesser prey to earn evolution points, then evolve your gills or flippers or tusks or whatever until you can eat bigger prey, and continue doing so until you've whooped ass on that area's boss, eaten him, and get moved on to the next level where you're evolving into a bird or whatever. what a great game

The hole that Spore left behind never healed, did it?

God I can't wait for the translation of the PC version of the game

It has Satan with tits

simlife

There used to be a Discovery game called evolution.
It was more of a simulator, you started off with lizards, you could move them to new areas and they would slowly adapt new adaptations for their environment.

Other creatures would be doing the same so eventually you would end up with a varied animal base.

I know this is bait but it worries me that there are boards like /christian/ where the majority don't believe in basic shit like evolution or the age of the earth.

boy what about dat dere monster evolve game

Holy shit
This game is beautiful, i need to play it.

What's worrying?

Actually, the website is dead.
I'll post the download and the instructions if you want it.

Hes a redditor triggered by God.

It wouldn't be much of an issue if they didn't shit up threads like they have as of late like

Stay on your containment board, christcucks.

Please do user!

Go back to Holla Forums heathen.

This reminds me of Cubivore

Take your butthurt back to your hugbox board or talk about VIDEOGAMES

mediafire.com/download/s71k1ri6xo28qri/3D_Creature_Evolution.zip
The tutorial is optional but useful, but all you really need to know is that you should press CTRL+G once you press "go".

Shit, I meant before you press "go".

Thanks

Cubivore

It is a rather simple take on evolution, but it's a very fun, comfy game nonetheless.

Just wait until all the muzzies we're importing start showing up on forums. They come from regions where there are legit flat earthers.

Found this while googling.

I can even picture the finished (realistic) creature in my mind.

it's only barely playable if you play on a toaster

thats a game for furries infa 100%

Don't let the lolsorandum title fool you, this game simulates natural selection and it's more complex than it may look.
Think simant + dungeon keeper, but you have to also manage the foodchain system inside the dungeon, and if you're good at it, your monsters evolve to fit the environment. There's also a sequel but I don't know how good it is.

What the fuck? I remember that game and the original title was, "No Heroes Allowed".

Apparently there's a third game and they called it that.

I…I wanna put my dick in that

What the fuck are you guys going on about?
Its just hearts appear then a other lions spawns, how the fuck is that showing sex?

Any word on that the game Thrive? How's it going so far?

This got TWO sequels!, how is beyond me.

This game was hard as shit and didn't seem to hold your hand when it came to tutorials and combat. You either did it or didn't and thats it. The music was pretty fun too

You mean this monster evolve game?

Who is this snoot sloot?

I played a game called Goo Grid a long time ago. Players could draw their own spirits for animals, and put points into different stats. Animals that wander off screen would end up in other player's screens online. There was a leaderboard for animals with the most biomass. You could copy animals from other players and make improvements.

I want to hound that kemono.

Why do people treat evolution (of humans at least) as fact and completely disregard looking into other theories both secular and religious?
The "I luv scienze!!!" crowd really doesn't like science at all do they?

There is literally no other theory other than evolution that explains how humans came to be you retard.

This had me lol all the way through with how they presented evolution and adaptation in zerg

You can't say something that stupid without an explanation.

HERE WE GO

Is a shame we don't have another Creatures game where you can breed your mutant Norms.

Creatures was a fucking great series, shame it fell into obscurity. Great game for comfy, and unethical scientific experimentation.

Wasn't another game on development? I just want to make mutants. I wouldn't even mind forced social networking just to get different Norms to make weird mutants with different genetics.

This is the shittest bait I've seen and yet it made me laugh like a madman.
This actually made me want to go and buy a fedora just so I can tip it at this guy.