Alphabet to release up to 20 million bacteria-filled mosquitoes this summer in California

TL;DR:
The umbrella company which owns Google is releasing a fuckton of mosquitoes infected with a naturally occurring bacteria called Wolbachia. This bacteria is sexually transmitted and causes females to lay non hatching eggs.

Copypasta from article:
The bug campaign, which was to start Friday, is part of a plan by Alphabet Inc.’s Verily Life Sciences unit. Reared by machines, the male mosquitoes are infected with a bacteria that, while harmless to humans, creates nonhatching dead eggs when they mate with wild females — hopefully cutting the mosquito population and the transmission of the diseases they carry.
The swarm’s target is Aedes aegypti, a mosquito breed that carries viruses like zika, dengue, and chikungunya. They’re an invasive species in California’s Central Valley, first arriving in Fresno in 2013.
After becoming a standalone Alphabet division in 2015, Verily has grown rapidly, taking on numerous health technology projects, partnering with the drug industry and raising significant funds including $800 million from Singapore investment firm Temasek Holdings Ltd. While the mosquito project, called Debug, won’t generate revenue in the near-term, it’s a chance for Verily to show off its technical prowess in the health-care field.
“If we can show that this technique can work, I’m confident we can make it a sustainable business because the burden of these mosquitoes is enormous,” said Verily engineering chief Linus Upson, who helped create Google’s Chrome web browser and now leads Debug.
Verily’s mosquitoes aren’t genetically modified. They’re infected with a naturally occurring bacteria called Wolbachia. When infected male mosquitoes mate with wild females, they create nonviable eggs, resulting in population decline over time. A bonus: Male mosquitoes don’t bite, so Fresno residents won’t spending the summer itching more than normal.
Verily isn’t the first to use Wolbachia mosquitoes for disease control. Organizations like the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation have been working on the bugs for more than a decade, running pilot projects in countries including Indonesia and Brazil. Verily’s contribution has been to create machines that automatically rear, count, and sort the mosquitoes by sex, making it possible to create vast quantities for large-scale projects. The Fresno project will be the biggest U.S. release of sterile mosquitoes to date, Verily says.
A minimum ratio of seven Wolbachia mosquitoes to one wild male mosquito is needed to control the population, according to Steve Mulligan, district manager of the Consolidate Mosquito Abatement District, which includes the parts of Fresno in this project.
Verily is planning to release 1 million mosquitoes a week over a 20-week period across two 300-acre neighborhoods. The company’s bug-releasing van will start traveling the streets of Fancher Creek, a neighborhood in Fresno County, on Friday.

Source:
ctpost.com/business/article/Technology-giant-plans-mosquito-invasion-11289112.php
Archive:
archive.fo/hNpH4

Other urls found in this thread:

news.cornell.edu/stories/2016/03/wild-honeybees-offer-clues-preventing-colony-collapse
ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midichloria
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray
march-against-monsanto.
naturalsociety.
lifesitenews.
naturalsociety.com/gardasil-vaccine-16-year-old-infertile/
archive.is/eD8JW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Vocal chord parasite?

Some info on Wolbachia:
They are not known to be harmful to humans, but in insects:

Male killing occurs when infected males die during larval development, which increases the rate of born, infected, females.

How should we expect this to fuck up with the embiroment?

What if they create a super bacteria that makes human sterile? I wouldn't mind it if it is California, but it could fuck up with the rest of the world.

(checked)
This would be a perfect cover for some serious fuckery, and we all know that the Google kikes just love their fuckery.

Well male mosquitoes ARE pollinators. But if they are to be taken at their word and are implementing this in a transparent way, it shouldn't be too bad. Might have some positive outcomes even.

But…

I see nothing wrong with this method of insect control. If it wasn't for the fact that califag lives will be unnecessarily saved then l would think this is pretty neat.

Can't we just modify genetically mosquitoes so the females don't become bloodthirsty when they are about to lay eggs?

What kind of fuckery?

That OP is cancer and you should kill yourself

Are the merchants not aware of the food chain? A lot of things eat mosquitos. Thin the population, thin the food supply.

Even if they don't harm humans like it says it would be interesting if somehow the mutations destroys other insects like beneficial ones such as bees. Imagine a world without bees. Better stockpile that honey, liquid gold.

Perhaps but we may not know how to do this atm. Also, there's always the stigma behind genetic modification that's not going away any time soon.

They are releasing a disease vector into California communities by the millions. Sure, if we can take them at their word that all the mosquitoes are infected with wolbachia and only wolbachia, nothing to be concerned about.

But if, say, some were infected with something else instead completely by (((accident))) of course there are very many reasons to be concerned.

It's not GMO. It's a bacteria.

Another breakout?

I'm more affraid of the constant cross between humans and mosquitoes that might spawn some human infecting wolbachia. Like AIDS being created by africans for eating **or fucking* chimps.

Crap, fucked up the spoiler.

BIGOTS!

Bees are already destroyed.
It's just a matter of time til' they are gone sadly.

Can't you modify and clone genetically diverse bees? to fix the shit is happening now.

Also, isn't the cause of the mass extintion of bees some king of parasite?

That is part of my concern as well. If wolbachia manages to mutate to the point where it can affect humans, then:

They can be saved. We have better hope so anyway. Not by the type of people in positions of power we have today but a good NatSoc Government could implement changes in our agricultural and environmental practices that could bring them back from the brink.

It's always funny when the kikes go muh environment and destroy it anyways
Then again they've always hated mother nature

They've already done something like this before with the Zika virus. Bill Gates' involvement in that was memory holed like the Ted talk he gave years prior where he released mosquitoes to the audience as a joke and talked about the need to depopulate the planet. He also owns the bio-company that unfortunately "leaked" the Zika virus mosquitoes.

Disease is a factor in Bee decline but absolutely not the soul or even chief factor. Environment is key. Bee’s need a diverse habitat to survive, everything we have been doing over the last century in terms of land development and single crop mega farming has been directly hurting Bees.

They appear to view Mother Nature with venomous hatred. Perhaps they view her as yet another roadblock to domination, just another Goy. This is why they are so keen on trans humanism and uploading us all into computers where they can finally be in charge, fully.

Honestly, just imagine being in Fresno this upcoming Friday and seeing trucks pouring millions of mosquitoes into the streets. That just sounds inherently fishy.

You got it the wrong way round, them trying to gain power is to destroy nature as money doesn't grow on trees

Can't we have diverse farm factories with massive field rotations?

You know what? I don't fucking care anymore because I want this world and humanity to end already.

Genetical modification is always a better investment. It is sad we are living in a cyberpunk world without the fun stuff like mutations, flying cars or cyberimplants.

We could, and we could introduce mandatory hedgerows, which have incredible benefits with very little effort. But food production in almost every nation is totally insane, linked to the insanity of corrupt world finance that creates moronic subsidies that force farmers to produce junk crops in abundance that nobody wants. In some cases even forcing other countries to buy said crops that then get dumped because that country can’t allow them to be sold on their markets, as it would destroy their non-subsidised farmers who grow the same crop. Food production is fucked and needs completely reworking. The Bee’s are just one victim of many albeit they the most crucial one.
Hang in there. The current system is totally unsustainable no matter how many (((economists))) insist it can carry on indefinitely. And when the shit hits the fan, Europeans are hands down the most resourceful people on the face of the Earth.

This, these scientists and merchants must've never taken a biology class, unlike us intellectuals

I hope I can live to see it.

Yet I'm diabetic type 1, have hypotiroidism and I'm a celiac. I really need genetic modification to save my life.

Did we just meme kill all gays and fags into existence? What in the actual fuck.

how much of a chance this will cause the zombie apocalypse

Just end the memes.

The world it would cause is a tranny apocalypse.

>Says crap instead of shit to be polite
>Goes ahead and says fuck anyway instead of frig

What the heck is wrong with you?

No. The whole reason we're in this mess is too much selective breeding and genetic fuckery. A desire for nice friendly docile pollinators who don't swarm often and never sting has resulted in irresponsible selective breeding practices creating a lineage of weak cuck bees. Just like any arborist will tell you when you bring up the subject of disease and invasive pests like beetles, disease and infestation is a symptom of sickness, not the cause. Healthy trees are more than capable of dealing with environmental pressures wherever they come from, unhealthy trees look like a giant glowing neon "JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP FAM" sign to those pests. It's no different with bees. Nature makes no concessions for the infirm and will not hesitate to consume the weak, so when you breed some docile weak ass bees it should be no surprise that it gets increasingly hard to keep them alive. Look into African and Australian wild bees. They're basically what European bees were before decades of myopic breeding practices left them in the sorry state you see today. You can throw all the glyphosate, pesticides, parasites and mites you want at those wild bees and all they'll do is shake it all off, eat the mites then shit fury as they sting you to death before going back to do bee things.

Symbiosis and synergy is an amazing thing and it's seen all over nature, but when you get greedy and try to breed and modify yourself a slave perfect for your uses without understanding and respecting what it means to be what it was in the first place, that's where you sell yourself down the river. Learn and respect what it means to be a bee, and let bees do bee shit, even the shit you would prefer they didn't, and you'll never have to worry for a second about micromanaging their environments for them.

In which case I hope you get said genetic modification In the meantime stay as healthy as you can, we can't afford to lose a single man

I want gentle bees as pets, but I guess they are the problem.

Isn't there some sort of bee without a sting?

JEWS!
They probably want to sterilize the last white women in state. They won't get my girl because we live in the mother fucking desert and she doesn't go out much because her skin's so pale.

(checked)
Those trips, the kikes will resort to the chemical warfare they deride everyone else for using.

Yeah this is some "Children of Men" type shit incoming from this.

lmao wtf

Well I don't know is racial chemical warfare good enough to pick out certain genetic markers only a particular race would have? You know so the virus hitting the cell wall of a Jew would know its a Jew and stop coding but not for goys especially Europeans.

There's nothing wrong with a docile bee if you're just beekeeping recreationally in small numbers and can care for your hive closely. In the same way there's nothing wrong with having a Daschund or English Toy Spaniel as a cuddly seatwarmer. The problem comes in if you breed all dogs into those small docile physically dysfunctional breeds then expect them to do the work of herding and managing full sized cattle. Farmers, beekeepers and commercial scale pollination services just need to realize that while their heavily modified european bee lineages may be very human friendly, they're not very nature friendly and they can't have it all. Compromises must always be made.

They're in their bunkers by then m8

Hm… now I might want to make a friendly bee hive to grow some plants and polinize them properly, even if I don't like honey.

God calls us to be stewards of the Earth, which means to keep it clean and manage the environment responsibly so that it sticks around for our descendants.

Jews follow the Frankist Sabbatean practice of "tikkun olum", wherein "all holiness is sin and all sins are holy" and "the world is broken and we are charged with fixing it", so yeah, since jews run contrary to God's will they want to destroy nature itself.

You should do it. I have a few family members who keep bees; it’s a good hobby. Most countries have a Bee Keepers Association you can join for a nominal fee that will get you in contact with other local beekeepers who can help you get started

Wolbachia can cause blindness so a warning to the medfags who are online here need to be prepped for the blind people coming into the emergency and screaming out of their lungs, "I am blind, I am blind I am blind, why is this happening?!?!?!". If the Wolbachia and malaria are able to crossbreed then well aw shit, there is nothing we can do about it to stop them from spreading.

I remember there was similar kind of incident which millions of mosquitoes escaped from biological labs. Was it before or after the zika virus?

I am the original poster but I am surprised that you saved that picture. You must be interested in the ABC science.

Posted/have it saved since 4chan days, must be over 5 years now.
It's a great picture.
I am just a humble observer although the topic you mention is interesting to me

the map with malaria, just would like to nitpick that the little orange blob in libya should actually be in egypt around the town of siwa. i have autism dont judge me for nitpicking.

I can't wait till we completely cut off African aid, and niggers start dying in mass, like a parasite removed from the host it's dependent on

I agree it's a nice picture. I got it off on the bing or google image last year.

Yea I can't believe that they claimed that it would control the disease but in reality it will create more new diseases. What the eff? The mozzies are famous for being disease carrier across the world so why would they want to risk for? I wonder what goes through the scientist's minds?

I've done some reading and discussing on the colony collapse front, and the more educated folks like to point out the commercial practice of taking all honey from a colony and replacing it with hfcs. Thus, ccd effects almost exclusively commercial bee colonies and is easily fixed.

Hfcs being high fructose corn syrup, a known immunosuppressive. Bee anons know that you should never take all the honey from a colony on harvest because they practice stewardship. Corporate bee people don't think that way.

In other words, mozzies without Wol-germ will be extinct in the future. Humans are going to be infected with the blind disease just like Zika but different. How interesting.

I bet this is their plan. Kill all insects and destroy food chain, effectivly killing most of biosphere, humans included. Meanwhile those (((transhumanist))) will kill themself and "transcend" as computer simulacrums

That's because they are suffering the greedy capitalist mentality. Eff them for torturing the bees and harming the mother nature. Bees are important for the plants because we need to eat the plants, you know. A world without the bees aren't pretty. Robotic fake bees will be profitable for the jews so that's why they want the bees to be dead.

Why can't we do this with shitskins???

You do not want this to happen.

Mozzie nets will be even more profitable to reap the shekels. *rub hands*

This looks like such a fucking bad idea.

Basically they're planning to release sterile mosquitos to try and reduce the population.

The point here is that we're not going to have a world without bees. There is lots of oy-veying going around, but look at which bees are effected. Those lovely killer bees in the american southwest aren't impacted (to this anons knowledge), and wild bees are only effected when in proximity to commercial bee operations. See news.cornell.edu/stories/2016/03/wild-honeybees-offer-clues-preventing-colony-collapse for some hints.

I'm asking. I wouldn't mind if all the niggers die in Africa or if all the sandnigger Muslims died in the middle east. Actually, I would sit back and enjoy the show, watching the world average IQ go up a little bit with every death.
But I can deal with Indian Hindus and Chinese. They are smart.

No need, there's already hundreds of species of mosquitoes that don't bite humans. All we need to do is wipe out the few species that do and let the other species fill the void in the ecosystem.

Smart isn't enough. Chinks and gooks are subhuman scum that eat babies and boil dogs alive. They can't hang around polluting the human gene pool.

It's good to see that The Project is advancing on schedule.

Israel is Developing 'Ethnic Bomb' for Growing Biological Weapons Arsenal

ihr.org/jhr/v17/v17n6p24_weber.html

Does anybody know whether or not kek, of course ABC, Inc is connected with IBR, Tel Aviv?

Mozzies with wol-germ will blind and fatten everyone, not kill them because they need them alive to reap the profits. Have a good look at the picture and tell me what do you think it's going to happen?

Just keep the chemicals and jews out of reach then we are good to go.

The second picture is frightening.

The last time they tried this, the Zika virus happened and they swept it under the rug.

EN MASSE
It would be wise for you to read more physical books. Nobody is saying you can't spell. Just that it would be wise to read more.

Send these things into South Louisiana. We need as many mosquitoes dead as possible. And it'll be like a form of mass assisted suicide for our negroes; a clear bonus :^)

Well. . . fuck.

Sorry for unintentional samefag. Meant to say: Well. . . fuck. Just when you thought the Jews couldn't get more sneaky and destructive.

Embarrassed sage for being retarded.

Anyway to stop mozzies from biting us is to wear mozzie repellents.

….theyre both semitic, is crashing their plane with no survivors part of theyre plan?

nerd

Don't be stupid because the first aid is important for us to read otherwise you wouldn't be saved by the illiterate people.

(checked)

I hate to say this but that is not possible.

something tells me the zika outbreak in brazil at the convenient time during the olympics (and those women athletes who are practically sterile because any children they have from their fit bodies will be fucked up) was just a warm-up test. A trial period, if you will.

How will this effect the transgendered mosquitoes?

Why California of all places? I've been there several times from the bay area, the north, the Sierras, LA— all very dry and not a whole lot of standing water. I don't think I've ever encountered a mosquito over there.

Read the article. Jew scientists identified a marker common to Arabs, but absent in Jews. The article notes that the marker is especially common in Iraq.

We have plenty of mosquitoes, from two or three native species and a couple of invasive ones. I killed two this morning on my patio.
t.Central Valley

Our greatest ally.
Ethnic based disease is retarded, as is race. Too easy to mutate.

It would be fitting though, having Israel doom humanity after trying to rule it. Then all the shabbos goys will swallow the ultimate red pill.

What do you expect from a religion that hates pagan reverence of nature and thinks God made humans kings to rule over everything instead of co existing with nature.
I'm pagan I guess, the philosophical type more like a Neoplatonist than the faggots larping as Druids and witches. But while I don't worship nature I respect it, am awed by it and recognise humans should live beside it and flow with it. We aren't seperate things, we are spiritual animals, and animals are still under natures domain, even if we have higher spiritual goals and needs.
I'm also big on animal rights and being against pollution. Fuck global warming though, I'm not sold on it, and even if true I want humans to get fucked up by it. Our current (((civilisation))) would just do the minimum to avoid disaster, then try to exploit nature as far as they can the moment they feel safe again. Fuck it, until our consumer culture embraces virtue and learns to respect nature, I'm fine with nature tearing us apart and forcing a clean slate, by roasting us with sun, or flooding us with water, or disease it doesn't matter, we deserve it as a collective.

they can chose to identify as non-infected if they want

I'm more worried about the fact that Google is building machines to mass-produce infected mosquitoes.

Brother, it sounds like you need to read up on natural law a bit. If only to help convey your positions better.

Natural law is a strong foundation to explain fascism or natsoc from.

What exactly did I say that was wrong?
What books?
Never read natural law.

One is a bacterio the other is a protozoo. Plasmodium of malaria is literally more closely related to humans than to Wolbachia.

Are people actually this ignorant of genetics or is this just kikeposting?

Seems too good to be true.

And I'll laugh and then cry if this proceeds to cause horrific consequences.
That's a huge slice of nature being culled and a huge diminished of the effects of mosquitoes OTHER than death to humans.

Think "bees and pollen".

Are they fucking retarded?
Doing what they want to do would just replace all non-wolbachia with more dangerous wolbachia mosquitos over time, right?
It's not like the bacteria will just stay in the male mosquitos when you release that many into the wild Life finds a way. It just takes one (1) female to lay eggs despite being infected and you have a massive problem.

God damn kikes wtf.

wew, are they copying their plans straight from the plot of MGSV?

Yes but what will happen if all of the mozzies are carrying wolbachia? Humans would get them both by the mozzie bites.

I forgot to add more picture so here is the spooky information.

Doesn't it look like the KKK emblem?

There a hundreds of mosquito species dumbass. Removing one doesn't matter at all. We've already wiped out hundreds of thousands of species of insect, why do you think this parasite is so important to keep? Because they have a big nose just like you?

While scary, at least this is in California. Who knows, maybe it'll do some actual good at the real pests that need to be controlled.

Because it would cripple the environments ability to sustain itself anf would lead to more death than disease caused death.

But if it's only one species… the effects are negligible.

What the fuck.

That's not an answer dipshit. I asked WHY you think something so completely retarded, not for you to repeat the fact that you do think something so completely retarded.

Wolbachia virus creates far more female mosquitoes. Female mosquitoes are the ones that bite. Increasing the female population increases the number of infections of other deadly viruses and diseases if it does not decrease the overall population significantly.

Could be their plan. Also, are Wolbachia infected mosquitoes more aggressive, do they bite more? Viruses often affect how a bug operates, such as Toxoplasmosis gondii.

Are you talking about the cat's tongue that somehow can infect the human and partial controlled them like the puppet?

Think of the world as a giant machine.
What happens when you remove a part of it?
It stops functioning properly.

Google Mark Shepard or Agroforestry you fucking retard. Uneducated fucks like you are the problem not that farmers just trying to make a living.

Wheeeelp. Time to evacuate the southwest.

The more you understand the world, the more you will feel this way.
The more you discover, the higher the mountain to climb grows.

But if you don't fight, we perish. It's a fight against chaos through chaos.

No need for super bacteria. The bird population will starve, thus starving the things that feed on them, etc. Basically, the whole food chain is fucked.

It's transgenderism.

as much as i hate mosquitoes, are they not one of the base insects of the food chain, like what frogs and birds eat to survive?

But that is completely and totally wrong. We've removed hundreds of thousands of parts. The world is the world, not a machine. It was not designed, it has no purpose or goal, and thousands of species fill the same ecological role as mosquitoes. We could wipe out the entire genus and it would have no negative impact at all. You anti-science leftists are pathetic.

No, they are just one of millions of small food insects. Completely wiping out the entire genus would have no impact at all. The thousands of other insects in the same ecological role would simply have slightly higher population levels.

sounds like you're just buying into fake news clickbait honestly

You under educated faggots need to learn about Agroforestry. I can't save the world by myself.. I'm farming 30 acres in natures image BY MY FUCKING SELF. We already know how to save the world it just takes some good old hard work now get to it!

(((Alphabet))) shouldn't be allowed to do this kind of shit, it sets a precedent that will lead to greater and greater changes which will wind up affect everyone's lives in greater ways until one day (((alphabet))) drops the curtain and engages in final phase tikkun olam.

Interesting but only going to make a dent in the mosquito population.

>(((Alphabet))) shouldn't be allowed to do this kind of shit
Who's going to stop them? And how?

More like the plot of MGSV knew all about it

Why not infect mosquitoes with penicillium so when they bite u u get antibiotics right away???

And how are we supposed to learn when the entire permaculture/agroforestry meme is just a bunch of kikes selling courses and dvds and "pay to be our slave labor" scams? All these fucking "food forests" produce virtually no food and don't work up north in white people's climate.

Of course kikes are going to do bad shit. But the idea of wiping out pests is perfectly fine. We just need to make sure kikes are on the list of pests to be wiped out instead of the ones doing the wiping out.

Uncle Ted did nothing wrong

This is not how any of this works

Top kek good luck semites, time for race realism to kick you in the fucking teeth

Either )))terrorists((( defy them or the people defy them. Both are unlikely, unfortunately.

Therein lies the crux of the matter.

No man look up Mark Shepard. He is doing intensive agroforestry on 120 acres. We can produce plenty of food up here in Wisconsin with chestnuts, walnuts, hickories, hazelnuts, apples, pears, plums, cherries, elderberries, grapes, currants, raspberries, grazing cattle, and vegetables.

Beware of the Chikungunya virus. It will cripple you for the rest of your life. Also makes you impotent but (((doctors))) won't tell you that. Stockpile paracetamol, anti-rheumatoids, painkillers and Acetylecysteine to reverse paracetamol toxicity.

Smash cut to a year later, when fucking Zyka is raging in California and no one knows the fuck why.

Checked.

And checking your dubs as well.

Also its more about alley cropping and silvopasture than forest farming as for production. Silvopasture could actually be utilized on tens of millions of acres that are now currently just hay fields.

Kek why hasn't someone blended all this together to create anti-herpes potions?

Haven't they done this since the 60s by releasing millions of radiologically sterilized mosquitoes in the US which breed with the while population and produce nonviable eggs?

Two questions

1) why bother with this new and probably more expensive approach?

2) why would this be a conspiracy rather than just one more stupid experiment?

Seems just like the usual bureaucratic waste of resources to me, reinventing the wheel as a new less round wheel that doesn't roll as well and will soon be abandoned.

Sounds like a good idea for making some shekels.

Is this is? The great depopulation?

DON'T WORRY GOYIM, WE HAVE YOUR BEST INTERESTS AT HEART HERE AT ALPHABET

These kikes have to be stopped.

I guess the zika effect was an innocent accident. Clearly their original intent was to deform mosquito babies not human babies

Wasn't Zika a problem because they released GMO mosquitoes?

This is another op like Zika.

Wont work. They are genetically inferior not superior. It is another auto-shoah.

Checked. If we can alter that aspect, I'd rather just cut out the part that forms their proboscis. Give them all derpy little cleft lips so they sit there thuping their little heads against skin.

WESKEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Fuck this gay earth

To be fair, Jews have an interest in dealing with these fuckers. With all their genetic garbage piling up in their genes, kikes can't afford to have even more genetic fuck-ups introduced into their system. Shrunken-headed jewblins would decimate their numbers. They can't afford to lose their invader numbers either so there is an interest in nipping this in the bud.

those are ants not mosquitoes

what bothers me is that she was still trying to wear pantyhose

Yup.

On clearance, mind you. How .223 is on clearance in the first place is a noodle scratcher in itself.

Funny how Wesker was the bad guy and he's a blond haired gentile. The actual heads of Alphabet are two Jews.

I swear to god this was the plot of a fucking metal gear game

nobody, because that's retarded and it didn't happen like that

Look him up and then what? Some guy saying he does that doesn't help anyone. And normal people want to eat food, not fucking nuts and berries.

Kojima is the co-pilot of Trump's time machine.

Know what likes to eat berries? Four legged critters.

Birds.

The Walmart in my area only sells buckshot ,birdshot and metal bb's

The ecosystem isn't that fragile, user. Even if you purged the mosquitoes entirely, that alone would have an almost insignificant impact.

That all said, I don't trust shit like this at all. If they were just culling mosquitoes, that would be fine - but just straight up letting this shit out? I don't trust these scorts of people getting involved in these things one bit. Just because they say they're doing one thing doesn't mean it's what they're really going for.

The last Metal Gear didn't have an ending, what if this is the ending.

Those too. So you already know you don't have to eat the the nuts and berries and fruit yourself (not sure why you wouldn't) and you can hunt for "real food" and you're just being a contrary faggot.

Make wax slugs.

I work in government mosquito control, the larvicide we use is a non-toxic bacteria which infects mosquitoes (consumes their "stomach" lining) and has no effect on humans.

Bio-weapons are the healthiest way to fight mosquitos, otherwise we'll have to go back to DEET and the toxic shit.

Isn't this how fucking Zika started?
Did these cunts learn nothing?

Are you trolling or retarded? I'm not going to hunt for chickadees you fucking knob, and if I were why the fuck would I bother "agroforest"ing 30 acres to do it. Either provide actual info on your bullshit, or quit shilling your kikey nonsense.

They learned quite a bit, user. Now it's time for Round 2 based upon all they learned from the first attempt. Run trial, obtain results, tweak parameters, repeat.

So you are just arguing for the sake of argument. Filtered, come back after you graduate, faggot.

I love DEET. We never should have stopped spraying.

Despite the dangers inherent I say full speed ahead. I live in a humid climate and I hate mosquitoes so much. Words cannot express my hatred for these things.

Want to go outside for some quick sunlight? Moquito attack.
Want to check the mail? Mosquito attack.
Forgot to shake off your clothes before coming inside? Mosquito attack.
Left a glass of water out overnight? Multiple mosquito attack.

Trying to sleep at night but left your skin exposed? Mosquito attack.
Trying to have sex with your girl? Mosquito attack.

Fuck these things. Kill them all.

So you can't support your claim, you know you are shilling for kikes, and you are rectum ravaged about being called out on it. You sure are a smart one.

This would explain it. Brain damage caused by DEET exposure.

You're shitting me.

Of course, we could bring back the DDT nuclear option. No more repelling, just kill the fuckers.

Keep your cars inside if they are spraying overhead though.

once again requesting that user with a torrent magnet to Junger's complete works

I heard that the bugs have grown a immunity to the chemical.

Remember that the jews use popular media to cover up their crimes against humanity.
Search for "black ops" and you get a video game. Search for "collusion" and you get movies. Search for science terms and you get a specific TV show.
THE USE OF WOLBACHIA IN MGSV MEANS THAT SEARCH RESULTS FOR THE TERM WILL ONLY BRING UP A VIDEO GAME. THIS WILL SUBCONSCIOUSLY REGISTER IN PEOPLE'S MINDS AS "OH, IT'S FROM A VIDEO GAME, SO ANYONE SAYING THERE'S A CONSPIRACY AROUND IT HAS SIMPLY BEEN PLAYING TOO MANY GAMES."

I wonder what the FST of those mosquito species is.

Well done.

>This would be a perfect cover for some serious fuckery, and we all know that the Google kikes just love their fuckery.

FTFY. Google or otherwise, shit's going to "accidental side effect" all over the place.

Good luck with that. You might as well wish for Israel to lose their mountain of gibs while you're at it.

Yes, a type of padding to compartmentalize the truth of the matter,

not gonna let this slide

Wait, they replace the bee's honey with HFCS?
Jesus fucking Christ that's a stupid plan. Is this common practice?

So it spreads just like Judaism.

What idiots

Yes, it's very common. The idea is to give the bees something to eat after all the honey is harvested.

a sexually transmitted disease introduced into a species that uses human blood to reproduce. Nothing to go wrong here fam :P

Next they'll tell you they believe in evolution too.

Who allowed this plan to happen

It would be like removing all the soil from the earth after harvesting a crop and replacing it with sand. Human stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

Nah. Recall the Gates' Foundation research into turning mosquitoes into flying vaccines. The bacteria may well be harmless and the male mosquitoes may not bite humans, but is that really all they're releasing? Imagine CRISPR/CAS9 combined with their previous research.

OK i'm freaking out a little bit now though. if something is in a game its weird, not normal.

There's no way this isn't a biological weapon.

NONE OF YOU UNDERSTAND THE POINT OF THIS
Mosquitoes are THE PRIMARY BRAKE on nigger reproduction.
This is why DDT was banned back in the day; mosquitoes were on the verge of extinction and with them any hope of containing nigger reproduction to manageable levels. Eugenicist population control elites realized the implications and so they got (harmless) DDT banned as an "cumulative poison."
The prevailing objectives of "the elite" have shifted as White elites became less relevant. Now the Jews are in all the top positions, they are reversing the brakes on non-White fertility.
A war on mosquitoes is directly a demographic attack on Whites because those little heroes are still doing their part to keep non-Whites in check and slowing down the White genocide.
Hence Jewish and leftist elites are in overdrive to find ways to bypass that brake, which is a hindrance and damper on White genocide.
tl;dr they want to kill off mosquitoes so that HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS of non-Whites that would have died from malaria will survive to reproduce, move to the West and complete the democide decades sooner than it would be finished if insects were still keeping non-white numbers at bay.

Underrated kek.

If you think they're bad now, just wait until they start injecting you with bioengineered diseases.

I would ask the same of you. Do you have any idea what a vector is?

Disregard that. After some wiki research I realized that Wolbachia is one of the closest alpha-proteobacteria relatives of the mitochondria after Rickettsia and Midichloria, lol.

No. Bees are fine. Commercial colony hives are what are dying off. Turns out when you pack up 70 hives on a truck, ship them cross country to harvest and then ship them back the bees fucking die. Who'd have thought. Now corporations are autistically shrieking at one another trying to find out who's fault it is the hives are dying and the layman thinks ALL bees are dying because mass farm hives are shitting the bed and nobody has the decency to tell him otherwise. The nicotinoid deaths of bees are completely negligible on the overall population, but bees don't return to the farmland where fucktons of them have died. Bees are fine, farming and honey production are not.

Kek, so Zika in CA?

Checked.

Since vidya and specifically Resident Evil were brought up, here's a funfact. RE's T-virus does not make too much sense as being a virus. By the way it function almost exactly like Midichloria mitochondrii it would be more appropriate if it was an endoparasitic α-proteobacterio like Wolbachia and Rickettsia.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midichloria

Still the nomenclature used by the game was not exactly wrong back in the 90s since Rickettsiales were still considered as immediate forms between viruses and bacteria instead of being known that they were highly specialized bacteria.

Mosquitoes attack whites just as readily as they do niggers. The only reason they kill more niggers is because nigger are fucking niggers and don't see doctors or take care of themselves at all. It is their lack of basic hygiene, not the mosquitoes, that kill them.

worshipping some faggot because he thought all technology was forever bad because some ((("people"))) misuse it
You are a subhuman.

Uncle Ted was right about a lot of things, but he ended up blackpilling himself in much the same manner as the first poster you replied to. His observations are fantastic, but his conclusions were flawed by the laziness of frustration.
Have you read his works? He foresaw a lot of subtleties of the modern era, right down to social justice as a movement that married hatred of the successful with all the little pet causes of leftists. He also did an excellent job spelling out what it takes to foment a successful revolution, and I saw many aspects of Holla Forums in his description of such a movement.
I don't worship Ted, but I do consider him to be a sharp-witted man who made many valuable contributions to right-wing philosophy. I recommend reading his materials, if you haven't already.

Anyone remember the medfly debacle?

Just wondering about the last time this was tried.

Just to cover this if it wasn't stated, the Jews are testing to see if anyone protests this (no one is), announcing their ability to put a biological weapon in mosquitoes, announcing they have the technology to raise tens of thousands of mosquitoes as needed to deliver such weapons. I really don't think Holla Forums is reacting as strongly as it should. There's that Talmudic shit where if they tell the Goyim what they're going do beforehand, it exonerates them of responsibility too, right? Anyhow, this is really bad.

although I agree,
It is difficult to put a negitive spin on this, their first reaction would be "oh goyim its only for your own good we are trying to depopulate the mosquito's"

if people are dumb enough to believe that 9/11 was legit Arabs flying planes into buildings. what are you going to say to convince them otherwise..

to prove I am not a black pill shill. I peopse getting that nice "zikia beta" image trending on twitter and maybe juxtapose it with cane toads of Australia?, "when humans try to balance out nature, nature balances back."

Considering mosquitos are a mostly a threat in nonwhite countries, it sounds like a good idea to me.

10 years from now this will be the case. At least it will mostly affect Asians and spics.

Read the picture!

Israel isn't evil, no sir.

But I'd forgive the Jews of anything if they create something to eradicate niggers. They don't want em either and they're already sterilising em so what's the difference? Benefits us and Israel. Dead nigger biological doomsday let's go.

Jews are evil because they murdered millions people.

Do you legitimately have downs?

Everything dies. Jews are evil because they turn everything beautiful into something ugly.

You are projecting, retard.

Everyone has their own reason for hating jews. There is no right reason to hate them.

Lurk for 5 years before posting again.

hamburgers

I haven't read the article for specifics, but if the following are true
1: The mosquitos are native to the area, and nothing else has been done to them other than inoculation
2: The disease is native to the area and nothing has been done to it
Then this is really the safest form of control possible.

It should be noted that while many things eat the human biting species of mosquitos, these species are not a necessary or large part of the food chain. Non-biting midges that feed on fungus and detritus are the actual important part of the local food chain.

As a rule, if a parasite is removed from an environment, The noticeable effects are not predator starvation, but rather the former hosts become healthier. That could be desirable or undesirable depending on the circumstances.
Biting mosquitoes mostly feed on birds, so any environmental effects would be due to the worst hit species of birds being healthier than before.

It should also be noted that only a tiny fraction of biting mosquito species will target humans in addition to their typical hosts (often birds).

Basically at this point (until someone unearths some jewery) I have the same level of concern about this as I do about throwing a bacterial puck in pond.

I feel you. It's one of the big reasons I moved to oregon, because the previous time I was here I noticed that there were no fucking mosquitoes in the places I would normally expect them to be back in michigan. Sure, there are certain places and times of the year when I've had to run away from a swarm and back to my truck to put on a thin raincoat and DEET to avoid them, but otherwise I have worked as a crop scout for 3 years and haven't been bit once. It's fucking amazing.

Mind you, I am wearing a raincoat for most of the year, so that probably helps any incidental exposure as well. And there's also the possibility that I'm just not allergic to the local species… but I'd still notice if I was getting covered in the things.

If I could genocide one insect, it'd be mosquitoes.

too spoopy for me. It seems like releasing that many mosquitoes infected with anything just seems like an awful idea. Humans are the most abundant animal for the mosquitoes to feed on to live, wtf?

this pic is really all you need to know to realize how stupid this is:

Basically, the infected males will not successfully mate with uninfected females. But they will mate with infected females to produce viable, infected offspring. So the first generation after this program will see a significant drop in the mosquito population. But after that the population becomes replaced with an almost entirely infected population. This may have some short term benefits assuming they aren't hiding anything but will be largely inconsequential in the long run.

Apart from an increased level of wolbachia in pond water which can cause a condition called river blindness. So untreated water will be less safe to swim in.

They're all male, which means they don't feed off humans. Read the article before commenting unlike a stupid fucking redditor.

Oh, and a bit about the details:

mosquitoes reproduce quickly. I'd give it 10 weeks tops before the mosquito population is mostly replaced by infected specimens. After that point, all adding more males is going to do is increase the total population.

Well shoot, that's some shit I completely didn't account for. Last I was aware of, wolbachia was harmless (and by itself it seems to still be so), but apparently infected nematodes use the wolbachia to trick our immune system and run rampant.

Thanks for the summary, I've changed my fucking mind.

Mosquitoes are not critical to any ecosystem anywhere. You could eliminate them globally and the biosphere would actually become more productive.

Did they do a several long 1000 people study on the effects on human by having paid willing people to undergo being stung by these STD ridden mosquitoes? No, you say? Well i guess they talked themselves into thinking they are doing this for the common good and the public health.

Relevant: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Sea-Spray

well I guess I know how I'm spending my evening
MGS5 is fun as shit

THIS IS NOT FUCKING OK

I DONT CONSENT TO THIS

THAT'S MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW YOU!

Has the destruction of the English language begun?

Will Quiet come kill me in my sleep?

They're called mason bees, user. They never, ever sting because none of the females have a sharp point and a venom sack where their bee pussies should be.

Mason bees are kinda solitary. They're not hive creatures but they don't fuck each other up like some hives do. Mason bee houses are comfy as shit, as long as you don't have a phobia for holes. Pic related.

Hey, somebody's got to do the raping.

All mosquitoes deserve to die, so I would be 100% happy with this.

checked

This is the important part right here. The ability to cheaply mass-produce a vector to infect the goyim with whatever the kikes can dream up. They kikes already have an infertility "vaccine" so it is only a matter of time before the two technologies are used together. It could be as simple as releasing Yellow fever mosquitoes and then spiking the newly mandated vaccine. They can even play it off as an accident since all vaccine makers and administrators are given special legal immunity in the jew.s.a.

They can just use Zika and pretend the effort at reducing the mosquitos was a failure.
The government would foot the blame for the attempt as they are probably giving permissions and such.
One way to fight it is to find everyone involved in rubberstamping this and give them a trial by social media.

Jesus user, you just gave me the shivers. For all who haven't I seriously recommend reading pic related, not only is it fascinating to read how science at the time found way to grapple with this problem, but it showed just how terrible an epidemic truly can be in America.

Yellow Fever was admittedly benign in most cases, but for a percentage of people they also entered a second toxic phase where they suffered extreme jaundice from liver damage, bleeding IN the eyes and from out the mouth, blood pooling in the stomach creating black vomit, and a fitful death. The last big outbreak was in 1853 up until 1907, and while also true that the biggest cause of death was ignorance regarding the vector of infection (mosquitoes), imagine if some demon kike released a truck load of toxic super mosquitoes with a dolled up version of these things.
What's even worse is that I bet they'd also find a way to get Bedbugs to carry the disease as well, so even the northern states can suffer the illness too.

THE YELLOW DEATH IS COMING. THE GREAT PESTILENCE IS RETURNING TO AMERICAS SHORES. REPENT. REPENT

Oh it's definitely not going to reduce the mosquito population beyond the first generation or so:

Top notch commentary

but they infect the females? will the females not bite after being infected or what

I heard that Argie scientists already exposed that Zika wasn’t doing a damn thing, the hormone-blocking Monsanto chemicals meant to control the Zika mosquitoes was actually the cause of the pinhead babies. The only women that gave birth to new beetle juices had been sprayed with that kike shit. We had threads about it here ages ago but it got memory-holed real fast with election news bumping it away.

march-against-monsanto. com/doctors-name-monsantos-larvicide-as-cause-of-brazilian-microcephaly-outbreak/

naturalsociety. com/blame-monsanto-insecticide-pyriporxyfen-68559/

Yellow fever can also pass from person to person so that would give the kikes an excuse to mandate vaccination in addition to doing a good bit damage on its own. No doubt they will pick an extremely virulent strain.

selecting for mosquitoes resistant to Wolbachia so in later generations (((they))) get paid shekels to release millions of Wolbachia mosquitoes that go on to breed and further increase the mosquito population and spread zika to white babies.

what a nightmare!

Forgot the links for the sterilization vaccines but you can find a lot without even looking too hard:

lifesitenews. com/news/a-mass-sterilization-exercise-kenyan-doctors-find-anti-fertility-agent-in-u

naturalsociety.com/gardasil-vaccine-16-year-old-infertile/

It's simple. Use the vaccine to get the immune system to target the gonads or unborn child.

Sure. If (((they))) want to get fancy, (((they))) can scramble up the goyims' DNA but it would be many times more complicated than making a "vaccine" or vector that completely and irreversibly sterilizes the target population. Also, people would not notice that they are sterilized until they try to have children on purpose. A rare occurrence for White people nowadays thus giving the kikes ample time to cover their tracks.

If Wolbachia is dangerous to humans as some of you are speculating, then you should already panic, as it is already present in the mosquito population. However, only male mosquitoes are being released, and they pose no threat to humans as they do not bite. Furthermore, I think that zoonosis is highly unlikely to occur, as Wolbachia has been around for a long time. If Verily wanted to use these mosquitoes as a biological weapon, they would be more secretive about it so people wouldn't know that they were responsible.

White genocide

Fuck no!

Kikes don't keep much on the down-low themselves because they are oblivious to how cruel & alien they are to us. It's the job of their shabbos goyim who know how the rest of the goyim would react to do PR for them. Kikes often brag about their nation-wrecking schemes in public. Nobody has ever plugged them for it yet.

Let me put it to you this way:

Basically, all introducing a bunch of infected males is going to do is weed out the uninfected population. The infected population is going to continue uninhibited. All this will do is ensure nearly all wild mosquitoes in the area are infected after the first few generations.

Also, now they don't need to be secretive. They can release these millions of mosquitoes in broad daylight and the goyim will thank them for it.

THIS
archive.is/eD8JW

Thanks for this information.
This is all some very suspicious shit we need to draw attention to.

You're welcome. It's why I still stop by here from time to time. Only one thing left for us to do now.

Wait a sec wtf… if it causes mosquitoes to go sterile what else can go sterile? This doesn't look good at all.

We will see the problems within two mozzie generations later.

Best case scenario is Californians are rendered infertile. I'm not joking.

And, what happens when the area adapts to the new bacteria, creating a strain of mosquitoes that do even worse damage? You know, like those ants that feed on electrical wires.

Tell that to my uncle raising the same breeds our family has for generations in the outskirts of Tarifa.

The fertile human female will become a important national resource to the USA.

Females would get preggers and bite either way. From regular male mosquitoes. The article is correct, you are an idiot.

North Americans are not "normal people" and are a poor example to follow, particularly regarding diet.

West coast fags don't know about Brown Marmorated Stink bugs. Lucky fuckers.

that as well as the gene drive which causes only sterile males to be born
every female that then has a male offspring has only sterile males
this could effectively half the population each generation
seems to me mosquitos arent actually a big deal
its just a live test of genetic engineering

be forewarned, human mass engineering to (((their))) preferences is in the works

oh nature will balance back alright

Add to this all the predictive programming of Zombies all over the media for the past years and the recipe and plan is obvious and clear.

guys, use your meme powers to help me achieve this goal body.

Only the ones who juice heavily

What about all the animals that feed on mosquitos? This is some mondanto tier "environmental interventionism" that will absolutely backfire.

So punching in any direction is bound to help.

RAGE

inb4 this goes wrong after a couple of weeks and turns into a MGSV/Resident Evil hybrid and fucks everyone over

what the fuck have i done

IT BEGINS TOMORROW!

I live in Inland empire and we have none. I have seen them when I leave a pool of water in my yard. Its so dry here and only rains a teeny bit, 4 months out of the year.

You've done well.
#RE intro starts playing in background

Hitlerdubs confirm, disease only affects nonwhites

Kojima is usually on point with shit like this.
Which is why (((they))) are trying to surround him with Hollywood shitlibs like Del Torro, to bluepill him and rob us of his insight.

Who are they to say mosquitoes shouldn't breed and take over the world? Some of those poor mosquitoes come from areas where they have natural predators and there's not enough blood to go around!

In all seriousness the fact that a private company not only has conceptualized this, but already has the capacity to out the gears in motion, is terrifying. In theory they could put whatever the fuck kind of virus they want in those bugs, and if a private company has dreamt it up, governments must be able to unleash nightmares.

First they spread Zika virus with mosquitoes
Now they want to spread "the cure"

All is well in alphabet world
#Don't be evil# they said

Good thing I live in the dry portion of commiefornia though I suppose those in mid cali are probably screwed if the mosquitos manage to adapt or grow in a way unforseen by these guys.

Well we now know what caused the sterility outbreak in Children of Men now.

Its already beem spotted in the state. Only a matter of time before it explodes.

the zika virus (patent owned by the rockefeller foundation) is benign and relatively harmless; one gets a few sniffles maybe a slight fever and it goes away after a few days - it does not cause microcephaly.

the monstanto pesticide, on the other hand, does cause microcephaly, it says so clearly on the MDS safety label on the packaging.

There will likely be some mosquitoes that will be immune to this sterilization as well.

Well, you can bet on one thing. They are not doing it because they are losing sleep at night worrying about beaners in California get a mosquito bite.

Egg banks are definitely going to be raided due to the lack of births in the distant future.

welcome to the cult of science faggo

Today is mosquito day. Any anons in the Fresno area pls report any weird events should they happen.

Kikes really are psychotic aren't they? Destroy the whole world because they can't control 5% of it and think they can outsmart nature.
How are they allowed to do this? I can't have wild strawberries in my yard and yet someone else can release millions of infected mosquitoes no questions asked.

pic related

That sounds as unbelievable as states that don't allow collection of rainwater. It might well be true, but holy shit, move to a better state.

jews are control freak and absolutely hated the idea letting the people to do whatever they like. The nature is like antithesis to the jews.

checked.
Gonna have to build an Outer Heaven I guess.

The rainwater thing you are referring to was most likely the incident in oregon. You can collect a reasonable amount of rainwater in most states just fine. (Colorado being the big exception last I checked)
What you can't do is dig a large artificial pond without the relevant local permits, and then fill it with rainwater. Which is what happened and was in the news under sensationalist headlines.
The biggest reason for this is to make sure groundwater (aka the drinking supply) isn't at risk of being contaminated. There are other reasons as well, and these old laws are intended for keeping fuckwits from causing massive problems, rather than keeping the bad goy down (though there are many laws that certainly can be used that way).

The wild strawberry guy is likely referring to the fact that within most cities, you need to maintain an lawn, rather than use your front yard as a garden/unkempt patch of weeds. This of course was originally meant for niggers and various other trash.
Just like you can't have various livestock making noise at all hours of the night and and producing large amounts of untreated sewage in a city.

this is cause you nutters get in the way of the genetically engineered oxitec ones…

this is good, these things and ticks need to be wiped out. stop being gay about this.

you think this is good right?