Hey guys, CSGOfag here, I am going to buy a nametag for my M4 Silenced...

Hey guys, CSGOfag here, I am going to buy a nametag for my M4 Silenced . Already used the name Sandy Hook Simulator on my M4A4 so I am looking for ideas. I was thinking "de_pulse_nightclub" but I'm not sure. I basically want any try-hard edgy name involving a mass shooting that involved an AR-15 or M4 variant or anything from that family of weapons.

Ideas? I thank you in advance.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/rotten_human/inventory/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nah go away

Fuck you faggot, you contribute nothing. Get out cancer boy.

"Refugees Welcome"

if you're going to make this brand of terrible thread you have to make it a certain get that forces you to pick whatever name the get is.
Nobody is going to give a shit if all you're going to do is pick the one you like best.

Fuck off then no one has any good ideas. I'm probably going with de_pulse_nightclub and if it sucks I'll just buy another new skin when I find something better.

Your thread is so much better
(3)

Cockmaster

It's a fitting name for an insufferable faggot like yourself.

I want normalfags to go.

Go back to r9k you woman hating piece of shit.

Kill yourselves niggers.

Ok, rollan.

reported

My dick has been summoned

lets roll

oh yes

Call it refuge checker.

Rolling.

I swear if I get some tittymonster this is officially the shittiest thread on Holla Forums

FUCK

Why, user?

might as well give this thread use?

If dubs you name it "Repeal the NFA"

kill yourself

Speak for yourself you fat ass weeb. I know you quickly tire of anything that doesn't have faggot-ass jap cartoon animals in it but that doesn't mean everyone out there is a fucking autistic.

You heard the dubs.

Checked. Do it OP.

Oh shit, we got a live one. Where the fuck are you from?

To be honest, CS:GO is bad, but it's the only game that has held my interest lately. Everything else bores me quickly.

Ackbar at the Gay Bar
Can't Ram a Man on Ramadan
Dump A Mag in Every Fag
Orlando Commando

Bush did Harambe

Rolla

If you're going to buy cosmetics - at least have a sense of aesthetics.

Here, I'll take a bullet for you. I don't usually talk about CS:GO on Holla Forums because it's basically an act of thread suicide.

I buy StatTrak guns every month or so and call them girl names, sorta like a captain names his vessel. I think I have roughly third of the loadout named so far, including the majority of pistols and all shotguns.

steamcommunity.com/id/rotten_human/inventory/

Then why do they look like some cholo's shitty car?

BBC4me

One man's trash is another man's treasure.

Or something like that.

You also contribute to fucking nothing.

Absolute fucking cancer. Shit was cancer in halfchan it's cancer here. Get the fuck out and go back to halfchan where useless "name my shit" threads go, where no discussion takes place but a shit ton of one words post from redditors trying to be clever which accomplishes nothing.

This place is a cesspool, user

name it after THESE digits!

DO IT FAGGOT