Dad was 20 when star wars first came out

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

the last jedi was kino you should have just taken him to the theater

Oh really? Hmm thanks maybe I will

Why is your dad 60 years old?

because he didn't have children until 35 and now we're all autistic

Now this is some advanced samefag shilling

Is that why everyone calls baby boomers "parents" despite them being well into grandparent age?

yes, they're fucking hippy marxists who waited until their eggs and sperms became poison and gave birth to autistic children who can only consume star wars. this is of course the plan of the jews all along

Try 70.

dude how fucking old are you?

It's heartbreaking, lads.

user, how fucking underage are you?

I grew up on dvd but bluray was already available to people who got ps3 instead of 360 when I was like 6, 7. It's just surprising how old some people on this board can be.

Both your fathers will take their brand loyalty to the grave.
They could never give up on their favourite entertainment, even when it went to shit.

Congrats. They ensured we will get even more garbage movies.

I hope you are happy.

I'm not.

I know these feels.
Now? I just want to create a SW replacement.

It can be pretty anachronistic with 3rd world anons. I'm from eastern bloc and DVDs haven't become commonplace until like 2005. I remember my whole extended family being VCR purists until then. They could afford DVDs since like 2002, but they were triggered by the discs for some irrational reasons. The first disc they bought was the 5th Harry Potter movie and that's only because they didn't sell it on VHS anymore.

and then TPM ruined it all. George Lucas raped my childhood desu.

I grew up in pakistan. fuck your childhood stupid white loser goyim

not even memeing. And this is how the majority of old people see it. Not everyone is obsessed with race and muh feminism.

except my dad hated the PT. And I'd wager it was the same for OP's dad. Try explain that one.

I could live with TPM. It was disconnected enough from the OT that the EU generally still carried on as before. The vidyas still focused more on the OT and the aftermath (Kyle Katarn, etc.).

Revenge of the Sith left a really bad taste in my mouth though, Anakin was much too cringy to be the Vader I knew and admired.

Well they should be because The Force Awakens pretty much proves that only white male actors can be interesting.

sure thing buddy

You done fucked up, son.

I don't like Will Smith either but people objectively do. He's a blockbuster legend. And he was great in Independence Day and I, Robot

Rogue one is better

I've seen Independence Day literally 10+ times. It's my dad's favourite movie. I see it every couple years. They even showed it in my local cinema before the shit sequel came out so I got to see it on the big screen. Will Smith is great in it.

checks out

It's better because they all die in the end so you know Disney won't be using any of the cast anymore. Episode IX would also be good if everyone in the cast died too.

Except Admiral Ackbar, Snoke, and Luke Skywalker

I'll put Phasma in the "maybe" pile

THEN QUIT WATCHING THAT CRAP
AND GET YOUR FATHER OUT OF THE SARLAC PIT TOO

It's also better because the characters are more nuanced that just good guy bad guy.

I wasn't talking about the Last Jedi. It's good that purple hair died, Ackbar didn't deserve to die off screen, but that still leaves us with CGI Leia, the emo mutt and the Mary Sue, the nigger and his chink goblin and the spicjew.

And by that you mean they're all assholes the audience couldn't give less of a shit about. There's an art in making a morally ambiguous cast, and the Jews obviously have not mastered it.

Well I'm a 56%er, not so hot with Latin numerals sorry

It makes them relatable. Don't pretend like you're some saint who would do much better in their position.

I guess now you know why no one likes you.

If you didn't watch Star Wars on VHS as a kid you belong on reddit.

If he liked Blade Runner he'll like Blade Runner 2049. It's completely untainted by liberal poz.

You're on Holla Forums, how do you not see the hypocrisy of your point?

user, most of us don't identify with one dimensional token characters and a feminist cunt there to ruin Star Wars at the behest of Jews.

I can see you've started talking out of your ass. They all died at they end how could they ruin the entire franchise?

Delete this shit

I saw them on bluray and then found out why they were so bad (George Lucas forced childish humor and inconsequential CGI). I recently watched A New Hope and Empire Strikes Back despecialized editions and they're my favorite movies. Can't wait until RotJ despecialized edition is released, although I hear that's the worst one.

I rewatched I, Robot a couple weeks ago. Everything about it is bad.

What do you mean despecialized? Like higher quality but still the theatrical versions? Shit, I've been watching the DVDs with the "bonus theatrical release" since I was like 7

yeah they used the originl 30mm film reel. They haven't found a 30mm of RotJ yet i don't think.

how fucking young are you that you never had VHS? fucking kids