Say it with me you're F.U.C.K.E.D

lel, never forget pol

Other urls found in this thread:

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

lol, typical /polfag/responce

"…..RUN AWAY!!"

Same shilling over and over again.

How much C4 would that wall take?

okay: you're fucked, kike

I must be a shill then, but wait…. if the shills are working for the jew, like trump, then, uh hmm.

…Uh-oh.

good goy

An user said Trump wrote "you're fired" on the piece of paper. I can believe that became Trump is white and a big guy; furthermore, Holla Forums is a white Nationalist board and only white people can be redpilled

ennedi

What exactly is your thought process here, stranger?

you guys overdosed on "redpills" too bad you didn't read the label, which says "for retards only"

Alright, why should i care he touched a wall?

Can't jew see what's going on? No, nevermind nothing to see here goy.

You're not going to stop the meme energy from flowing, cuck.

Enlighten me, give me a short little 5min synopsis on why this matters and I might just bump your thread if its good enough

Another small hint for the 'slow' ones among you, I mean, well all of you that is.

dailycaller.com/2015/05/14/donald-trump-donated-at-least-100k-to-clinton-foundation/

Also, the mods on this site are not what you think they are…

Happy civil war!

Trump didn't kiss that shit. The picture clearly shows him friend-zoning it.

dude you type like a goddamn shill holy fuck

The saudi shit was even worse. I'd expect Trump would bow to the kikes, but fucking saudis. And people ate that shit up.

P O L I T I C A L D I S C U S S I O N S
O
L
I
T
I
C
A
L

D
I
S
C
U
S
S
I
O
N
S

You have to go back.

I refuse to believe that this isn't all part of a divine plan.

Little did the kikes know that He was taking notes on making walls.

I'm pretty sure the mods on this website are exactly what we think they are, and your side of things is just utterly insufferable.

/thread

If I've learned anything from my time on the internet; it's that ALL mods a fags.

and you wonder why we call you out so easily

YOU NIGGER

oh sorry i didnt read your post, whoops
FUCKING SAGE THEN

I didn't know you were a wizard who could see people IPs. Boy would you look foolish if it turned out that those posts belonged to different people.

Apology accepted. Now suck my cock.

BARON NEVER TOUCHED THE WALL
TRY AND KEEP UP YOU DUMB FUCK OP

This is now a dubs thread.

Oh look it's another "b-but muh team" polfag. What a suprise…

Don't need to try to 'convince' anyone of anything, also, I hope you're sitting down as you typed that, you seem like the type that finds thinking pretty taxing.

Dubs confirm that is being taxed!

These aren't things, but do go on. What's the next thing tell you to do in the shill playbook.
I believe it's under "Demoralization Tactics" or something.

maybe i'm the one who needs glasses. Enjoy your cryptojew i guess, (((Goldberg))), maybe you can buy your boyfriend here
a new yamaka for your anniversary

Daily reminder that the Trumpbashing threads didn't start until March of 2016. You (((guys))) had most of a year to derail the train yet you waited until after the shilling orgs got exposed, wew.

The shills are becoming sentient, too bad AI is more efficient at replicating us. Seems like they make them study now

Hey Moishe, cool thread you got here.

What's that? you mean, you can't actually WIN any arguments, so you're sinply reduced to the same "look guise! a shill!" tactics over and over?

lel, yep.

What argument?

look at your post. Just look at your half-assed post and tell me you're actually trying to give an argument.
You're giving us halfchan nu-Holla Forums tier posting. You must take pride in your shitposting, (((Sheckelberg)). or nothing will ever come of it.

Trump is jewish nwo controlled opposition, and your little "alt-reich" clubs are too.

Care to prove me wrong?

You should try to prove yourself right first. (Hint: you can't)

Where do you think you are?