Italy’s Mafia Learns to Profit from the Migration Crisis

unz.com/isteve/italys-mafia-learns-to-profit-from-the-migration-crisis/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minbo
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Italians are basically jews and niggers mixed.

Dubs of truth.

Is anybody surprised? Even the bosniak, kosovo, and albanian niggers are making a killing selling arms to muslims in Europe. Mussolini should have killed them all.

Surprised? No.
Disappointed? Yes.

Where the fuck does the money come from?

I pity poorfags

Work!
For a board filled with subhuman Anglos larping as Germans, it's fascinating to see aversion to work (which makes you free).

Seriously?

vaffanculo. Gypsies are jews+niggers. at worst, you could say southerners are mongrel arabs which they kind of are but northerners are white. anything else is D&C.

You part of the in crowd? Because the crowd i'm looking at are a bunch of disloyal traitors, and we all know what happens to traitors.

He obviously means their cashflow but you're double fucking retarded for thinking money comes from work.

Does this mean the real mafia is moving on to something bigger?

Italy is one big Gypsyland, always was and always will be. Their mentality is totally fucked and they are nation which invented a fraud.

You motherfucking ami niggers, they've been profiting from day -1 before there even was a migrant crisis. We fucking got recordings of them gloating about negros being more profitable than chilean cocaine and everyone's ignoring it because I'm fairly sure everyone involved got death threats from the colluding govt.

I'm fairly sure you've never met an actual Jew in your whole life, let alone left your cozy room.

I always thought that they were tied with the community, like the yakuza were, and very conservative.
So they wouldn't harm them since they know that shitting up the community drives down profits.

But on the other hand, the mafia helped the American military to get Sicily.
The mafia is probably rife with shabbos goys or italian jews.

On the one hand, you're not wrong, we do have one of the biggest Roma problem in Europe due to Albanians and Romanians. On the other hand, everyone but the govt hates them, even humanitarian organizations consider them subhumans.

You've been watching too many movies about organized crime. Camorra bosses ARE community figureheads. That's simply because their whole towns are filled with their affiliates, definitely not because of some sense of honor. The extremely old capi can be like that sometimes if they don't want certain things like drugs or bitches to get to their hometowns and tarnish them, but that's just means they're saving them for the town right next to theirs.
As you said, the Italian organized crime scene is the one group that betrayed Italy the most.

Well that's just disapointing.

This is more evidence for my theory that the italian mafia is in fact the (((italian mafia)))

That's what happens when you base your opinions on what Hebrewood shows you in films.

Albanians?

There's a reason the last big folk-hero of Italy purged those rats from Italy.

((Somehow)) they ended up in NY. ((Coincidence))??

Of course they do, the filthy kike organised degenerates.

it's well known the mafia (they're Sicilian technically) and the Russian mafia were all founded and stocked by Jewish criminals. Same with the Mob in Murica.

Alright, you illiterate nigger, let's pretend we're in grade-school again. What is the difference between, "Where does money come from?" and "Where does the money come from?"

Maybe this will end the romantic mythology behind the mafia.
Common criminals should be hanged.
Mussolini did nothing wrong.

STFU YOU FUCKING WESTERN CUCK!

But I really liked The Godfather part 2 when the mob boss killed the backstabbing Jew.

Yeah great initiative they might as well join the Soros-funded NGOs.
Also I am not a westerner you faggot.

Does it ever happen in reality? The only reason why mafia exists is that those in power allow it.

The Godfather is a near perfect movie in my eyes but if I could change one thing I would add at least one scene that showed Luca Brasi being intimidating. All we did was hear about how badass an enforcer he was but we never saw that. We hear about him then in the next scene he's dead. Am I right or did I forget about something?

Why can't they make money from native Europeans who want guns to protect themselves from migrants instead?

Oh but that would be illegal, user.

Nice trips.

Hey! Business is business you retard.
Since Germans and Swedes are so welcoming towards the Arab and Nigger hordes it's a great opportunity to make alot of money.

You know this is jew mentality, right?

Was meant for

We get a flashback in the book, where he chopped the feet off of one of Capone's men. By the time he was done with the first guy, the second one had gagged to death on the towel stuffed in his mouth.

How powerful is the italian mafia?

And I always thought the mafia was supposed to be cool, not importing shitskins. Disappointed.

But white collar criminals should be spared?

pic 1 needs to be somewhere in every thread.

Yeah, yeah what ever you say!

The mudslimes are not wrong. Albanians are your rental version of gypsies.

It's widely known that the Jewish Mafia of Jew York is so small just because they want to be looked down upon by the rest of the world while they secretly fund the other ones.

They can't because most gun manufacturers already do business with them and you obviously don't want to piss off the few people who can arm entire backwater city full of angry ex-fascists, libshits with an axe to grind against Eco Mafeea and fed up civvies.

/thread

Of course they do.
i will never stop loving gangster movies

Everyone knows that the Jewish Mob and Italian Mafia go way back. They formed a criminal syndicate in America back in the 20s and 30s. It was our holy duty to repel the foreigner invaders and we failed. The Italian Mafia continues to do the Jews' bidding now in the 21st century. All of the world's powerful secret societies and criminal "gangs" are merely minions of the International Jew.

>a leftwing social activist

Pick fucking one and only one.

This article is absolute kike astroturf horseshit. The actual Italian Mafia hates "refugees" with a passion and is just as racist as it has always been. If you believe for a second that the Mob approves of niggers and mudslimes invading their fucking country you are a stupid motherfucker who has been fooled again by the jews.

given that the mob basically rules Italy, if they really did hate the refugees they would have done something about it long ago.

Oh look, more horseshit. The mob controls certain localities, they do not "basically rule" Italy. You know who rules Italy? EU kikes.

This entire thread is full of kikes spouting bullshit and niggers agreeing with them.

Not surprising at all. Italian mafias hold no value to their people or nation, they care about control and profit. These are the same groups that gleefully worked against Italy during WWII.

Japanese comic book writers figured this out nearly a decade ago. Just saying.

He was doing that, and he didn't pull any punches (because if he did he'd have failed). Mussolini managed to pretty much dismantle the mafia and get Sicily to actually have something resembling an economy. CIAniggers couldn't have that so they cut a deal with the mafia, normal citizens in Italy and US be damned. The mafia helped the US invade Sicily, and afterwards by some inexplicable coincidence everyone the (((Allies))) appointed to rule over the region happened to have ties with the mafia.

Based as fuck

Trump would tell you that you don't belong here

You subhumans touch someone like Trump and you would get cucked while society laughs at you.

Fucking redpilling

Oh look. This isn't a d&c thread at all.

This. Also, don't forget the Heroin/later "French" connection.

Fucking hell what a bunch of worthless faggots. FBI also had the help of Le Kosher Nostra in the U.S. helping on that side too.

Do they think they'll be able to hold onto control if the population isn't white? They're essentially importing competing gangs from Africa.

MAFIA IS AN ARABIC WORD THAT MEANS SANCTUARY

YOU LIE, FUCKING KIKE

Mafia means my daughter and the men would shout it to organize gangs on men to defend their women. Pretty ironic considering.

THE MAFIA IS AND ALWAYS HAS BEEN JEWISH, WITH ITALIAN FALL GUYS.

Kill yourself, faggot.

whatcha sliding schlomo

You make yourself look like a fool when you speak of things you know nothing of.

t. Sicilian

nigger

Guess that is true, but imagine you being a mafia boss, i would assume that they are very red pilled on certain things. They know would know that most of them are uneducated camelfuckers that came here for economic reasons for the most part, so having 0 education this means the refugees either get a minimum wage job, idle or sell drugs.
Now if you anticipate that selling drugs means they need certain connections, will establish a certain hirarchy, the italian mafia would probably know that, and just like in the 80s were the german pimps got removed by albanians because they are more ruthless, they know that once these types arrive, they wont let them take over business other than being mules/bottom feeders making pennies. Cheap workers so to say. The other possible exploits i dont know about.

There is a very low probability that a nose gets anywhere near them except for being a lawyer and other usefull jew occupations.

Well this is bad.
The Mafia was supposed to put a stop to it.

Contents of the article aside, do you know why people archive stuff? They do it because media is known to fuck around with articles to change what they say after the fact. Archiving prevents them from being able to do that. Don't link to the site and don't give them ad revenue. Archive your fucking shit, you dumb newfag.

I don't have the source at hand but I read once that the Italian mob was one of the biggest lobbies which pushed the US to enter WW2.

If the Mafia is getting in on it, doesn't that mean that they will be siphoning money that is intended for immigrant gibs? If they rig expensive contracts and misappropriate the funds awarded in those contracts, that should lead to less effective immigrant reception. I would rather see that money being embezzled than used efficiently.

This meme needs to die, the yakuza are nigger-tier thugs. These are the people who chimped out and stabbed and then murdered a popular Japanese movie director because he made a movie about yakuza extortion.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minbo

Not suprising, since the Italian mafia had huge benefits from Americans and allies taking over Italy.

Mussolini hated the mafia, and gave several police chiefs full authority to whatever was necesarry to hunt them down and destroy them. The Mafias was killed publicly in front of entire villages, they where humiliated in front of villages. The police would even kidnap their family, wife and kids, and threaten to kill them if they didn't turn themselves in or snitched on other mafia. Being the cowards and criminals they are, they quickly changed their tone and snitched.

After suppressing the mafia, people saw their wages rise, their wealth increased and the villages controlled by mafia saw a huge economic up turn from the suppression of the mafia.

Lots of Mafia escaped too the US during that period.

However the allies conquered Italy and expelled the fascists. Since the Mafia also was anti-communist, the allies literally gave them control and huge positions of power over Italy. They benefited greatly from American involvement during ww2.

The wrong guys won.

If you are a mafia boss, all that drives you is money, wealth, status and power, and you are clearly willing to break laws, kill people, torture people and generally be a morally bankrupt human. That is what a mafia boss is. He is not some respectful man with a strict code of conducts and moral laws forced into a life of crime because of poor circumstances. He is a psychopathic sociopath criminal scum bag. All he cares about is money and power.

Importing immigrants is nothing compared to the morally bankrupt shit they do to make a few more green notes.

Links, please!
Or to the articles mentioning this

I have certain goals, as a bare minimum, and i want that with every tool possible, do you know the difference between sufficient and neccessary, dont you?

And that is the code i live by.

And if it comes to people like you, i use my killswitch and you will see that in action. Because we have nothing better to do, dont we.

And there are some dogs that like my favourite boobanimal, and i will give them the shovel with the pragmacy of russia.

I wonder if you can defelect bullets in a city war zone with magnetic fields switched on and off, placing strong magnetic fields in ² distance to deflect bullets to a certain zone, and then place the sniper in a little gap of that zone. Like a corridor.

Why cant i barely find the majors warspeech and why can i find the leftist shit version of that.

On the plus side, this can be used to shut down migrantion as a part of "fighting organized crime"

The more refugee friends, the less respect, the more killswitch and police friends will get to feel that first.

And the more i cant wait to see your housewife psychology fall apart, and the next time a fuck a women i will imagine your thought school, and i fuck them along with that.

If i make memes i know where they came from and through what lense they go through, and the lense is your mind and since all the minds are like crystals on the basics, it is like you follow the heat and it will materilize somehow. And the art will be the spectrum lines.

And your probably image about heat distribution, so how you do it is bring the heat to the highest layer which is able to make more connections to a lower layer that is like a tit pressed against a wall to give it outer layers because it is giving it a football to are more player (p)layer.

And the innovation of your smartphones will be more like peacook of change, switch it on and off, because you cannot pack more caculating power onto this size, so in order sell you switch around.

And in a way you would make a dating app by the usage for your smartphones. Like the permability on this layer, and a lot of desperate cunts would want to use that because they need a partner.

yakuza is the only reason there are niggers in japan dear newfriend weeb

I really like how they are all are massively tattooted to protect what they got through the way they are.
And i like how their tatoos are, like little wings to their psyche, the order and the disgrace. Yakuza, myduel.

Your link goes to a summary of a financial times article. Anyone have an archived version of that FT article ? FT is paywalled.

the people should pay them off to make migrants have nice scuba diving trips, if you know what I mean

is this a bot

Read up their wiki article.
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yakuza

Then tell me i m a bot again. Ich fress dein gesicht.

No surprise, all mobs, mafias, and gangs put profits regardless of morality over their kin. They're fucking scum that won't realize the problem until they'll fighting Arabs and niggers on the streets because they aren't getting their extortion money, until then the shitskins roll on in

If i set my mind to something it isnt like eminem putting rhymes together and make them sound to tounge and (n)iggerations, if i do something it is like a starting point and the current of the year and every year that was before that.

News at 11: criminals are degenerates who only care about money