Reddit vs 4chan vs 8ch

Show me how kino your taste is fams.

All shit for plebs

Kojima go home, mgsv sucked.

Holla Forums truly is the gayest board.

Escape is the inferior sequel to Bronx Warriors you faggot

The New Barbarians is way better than Escape From the Bronx.

Yeah but that's more of a Mad Max knockoff

WTF Carpenter isn't reddit and I'm pretty sure 4/tv/ prefers NY

The true B-movie kino, tbh.

Is that /ourguy/ Fifi?

Take that back or ill suck your dick. jk :^)

what's 9gag's film?

4/tv/ here, we actually prefer The Children of men, since John Carpenter is now too much of an alt-right/pol/ reference for our progressive board.

what's the name of the third one?

Holy shit, it is. Good catch.

No way. Escape from the Bronx has better action scenes and Mark Gregory's acting isn't painfully garbage anymore.

Andrei Rublev

A film we made to which they then added their watermark.

It was the MGS with the best gameplay without a doubt but it doesn't matter since Metal Gear Rising is the best Metal Gear game anyway.

Agreed

Marketa and Hard To Be a God. I literally cannot understand this slavic art. It's so ugly and real it makes me hate myself and mankind. I do not wish to hate myself. Surely we can achieve something better.

My nigga people give me shit for putting that kino on anything, you are a patrician, the truth is many of them are great

westerns stuff

It's not scary though, just surreal.

By that logic, Alice in Wonderland is horror because it inspired horror spin offs and horror movies that borrowed elements from it.
SH2's not the scariest horror game out there either way. It's a masterpiece for sure but its sequel SH3 was much more aggressive in its horror.

A film doesn't have to be scary to be horror. Horror just means the film has dark themes and a horror-like aesthetic.

No, SH4 is fucking insane. SH2 creeps up on you. SH1&3 are like old-school horror-movies.

Seems like literally The Warriors.

A low budget Italian rip off, yes.

This so much

Poultrygeist was pretty fun, honestly. I don't even really like Troma.

That's not what I said.
But I agree. 3's the one that managed to do the most interesting and disturbing tricks and aggressive atmosphere of the Team Silent bunch. The only thing that scared me of 4 was the twist on the apartment, at least the "turning the safe sanctuary into hell" worked for me.

Holla Forumsedditor mind, begone

Didn't Army of Darkness ripoff that movie? They look absolutely similar.

I enjoyed 28 Days Later though. A more Reddit-tier zombie flick would be World War Z

bump