Xbox One S, S for Shit

>actual buttons on the console

It's literally NOTHING!

But does it have hole technology?

>>actual buttons on the console
What the fuck are you even saying?
But the new one starts at $300. Are you implying that you can get brand new xbones for free somehow?

What the fuck kind of shit post is this? It's literally just a better designed xbone that's just over half the price of the old one because they cut the kinect shit out. We've known about it for months, and it was inevitable from the start.

I can't wait to see Sony's version of this

I doubt it.

They'll do it. Sony can't think for themselves.
See; Ghostbusters (2016)

and this is news how exactly?

>The PS4 is already pretty small, I owned one.

The fuck does this mean?

Its just the typical cuckchan consolewars bullshit. He just wants to fit in.

So, still hueg?

I don't care what anyone else says, the duke is the best controller tied with the DS3.

There's no war to wage, the xbone was a total loss and the PS4 has 1 game.

No, it wasn't. Just because you found a controller to match your gigantism disorder doesn't mean it's not shit.

And on cue the manlet reveals itself.
I have average hands user, maybe bigger than average I stretch them. Like you have to do to look taller than Asian women.

(((they))) will never learn!

lil fella upset that he cant pway xbwox wid the regular sized fellars

Cheap HDR 4k Blu-ray player, I need a new PC controller and Xbox and PC games bought can be played on both.

Waiting to see if the neo has HDR 4k support but I dislike that controller so might just get the X1s anyway.

GPU is faster so lots of games are getting 7-10% performance improvements.

When will consoles be easy to disassemble for cleaning without fucking the warranty?

Only low quality people start and participate in threads like this. Post more funny pictures, though, that'll show 'em.

You're gay.

How many fanboys of a particular console are like that because their parents just happened to buy that one for them? Same question for windows 10 defenders who don't know how to build a PC or install the OS of their choice.

Wow, now it can actually go above 30 FPS!

FUCKING NOTHING

you mean power and eject?