Nothing fills my penis with blood faster than watching salt pour out of Brianna Wu's puckered boyhole

Nothing fills my penis with blood faster than watching salt pour out of Brianna Wu's puckered boyhole

I guess I'll give this jewllywood movie a bit of credit for a touch of reality.

i think mr.flint is upset that the movie required abominations that somewhat resemble a human woman and nobody gave him a call.

fuck off flint

Fuck I'm going to see it then I guess.

Please do not actually give money to film makers.

They could've casted Leslie Jones

gross dude

Just saw this movie and it was pretty great tbh. If you want to read into it monkeys = black people that's kind just a reflection of your own insecurities.

1. Main character is named Caeser, fascist ruler who places the survival of his people as the greatest value
2. Literally apes motto is "Apes together Strong" while making the symbol for a fasce. Caeser taught them this using a literal bundle of sticks
3. Emphasis on male valor on behalf of women and children for the sake of the survival of the tribe
4. Lesson on not allowing emotions or hate to blind your logical pragmatism
5. Caeser dies in service of his people
6. Human bad guys are given a very rational reason for their behavior, they are fighting for survival of the species.

Overall great movie about male virtue, serving your people, and making hard decisions in the face of persecution.

If I wrote on any ordinary board, I would put the following in my signature:

GENERIC_COMMENT_CONCERNING_WOMEN
The above line was included so as to satisfy
the quota of women-mentioning online content
as mandated by counter-sexism inclusion policy.

What are you sliding today kike?

dubs for my sides

That actually sounds bretty gud for a pedowood product.

(checked)

you need to try harder, John

Someone needs to put a bullet through this faggot's brain and be done with it.

Hell no, let it run just for keks.

why do I click on spoilers

I bet you liked Get Out too, you spook.

THIS IS A VIRAL MARKETING THREAD

shut up retard

I call bullshit

i think you need to rename that one

Literally Wu?

Are there any token nogs shown in positions of power? Cause if not l might consider a pirate.

Imagine going to watch a movie and being able to take nothing but misery from it because you can't focus on anything but watching for things your mentally ill mind wants to construe as sexism/racism/homophobia etc.

Literally impersonating Ric flair

lmao wtf are you talking about i bet 90% of the people here have problems enjoying any mainstream media that came out in the past 70 years. I know I do.

Not that far now

That sounds pretty great, actually.