VILE!

VILE!

Because you say "I" for me.

The fact that this entire movie is an allegory for divorce is just laughter inducing.

Thats not really what its all about though

Read the director interviews

NO!

The only reason Damien didn't win in The Final Conflict is a deus ex machina.

Quite literally. Jesus just shows up at the end, out of fucking nowhere.

And He doesn't even have the grace to show up on-screen except as that weird effigy.

wdsmbt?

I have it on DVD

I don't get the movie. Made no sense.

Wtf Sam Neill looks exactly like Hugo Weaving.

ameritard brainlet detected. i bet you aslo voted for glumpf.

is that Laura Dern and Mr Anderson from the Matrix?

Is this the best horror kino ever made?

Nah like a better looking Hugo Weaving

Probably. It's only competition is The Shining.

What I still don't get is why the kid had to pretend to be drowned instead of just running away if he somehow figured the one knocking the door at the end is not his real dad. Also why isn't he confused that daddy is now bonking his teacher who looks exactly the same as his mom? The teacher's expression at the end as she was greeting the fake dad also gave me the impression for some reason that she is possibly one of the tentacle monsters as well.

That shit I do not get, I don't think he was pretending to drown. He just literally goes and drowns himself.

What is it about Sam Neil that i like so much?
The films he's in are so bad but for some reason he makes them watchable for me.

It's also because he's hot as fuck

wehehell hoookay then

Cabinet of Dr. Caligari isn't horror though, it's German expressionism or some retarded shit like that.

wtf Sam Neill looks like Dane

that's a bit of a stretch tbh

sorry, I forgot face-blindness and autism go hand in hand. but trust me, they look alike, user.

well it can be both alright

same as nosferatu

The raptors from beyond time and space were in control of the story the whole time

Of course it is.