Tfw hated by Holla Forums,Holla Forums ,and /turdpositionist/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9_BMshyiw
youtube.com/watch?v=PKHGxu7vd-g
counterpunch.org/2012/09/18/pol-pot-revisited/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong
youtube.com/watch?v=9wCtvMS2XjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Isn't Pol Pot an example how your mind on Sartre works?

Because he was a dumb faggot who killed educators and people who were educated.

Nigga was a totalitarian primitivist.

Well, if your ideology wasn't so shit maybe you'd find someone who agrees with you.

But the dude is basically satan, who wouldn't hate him?

NO
youtube.com/watch?v=CQ9_BMshyiw
youtube.com/watch?v=PKHGxu7vd-g
counterpunch.org/2012/09/18/pol-pot-revisited/

We make the make the best propaganda posters. You've got to admit that, right?

you shouldn't have killed the four eyed dorks

Your propaganda posters look like they were made by some homeless crack addict on the street

Don't worry, Chomsky welcomes you with open arms.

Why do you say that?

They are usually pretty kitschy, although tankie nadsi aesthetic has quite a potential.

Because the art looks like it was made with gimp and random photos that were found on Google Images.

topkek.

What are you? A mainstream liberal?

yes, a mainstream liberal would definitely say this

Literally the Supreme Reactionary

Is there any hero who had a harder life?

Be careful with that edge.

Calling something a meme doesn't refute it. Or as molyjew says "not an argument."

I want primmies to leave.

Intellectuals threatened the cohesiveness of the Agriarian Khmer Collectives. He killed for you sins.

Not just intellectuals but those with poor eye sight apparently. When glasses among other technology threaten your community so much you have to kill its wearers in your own community to save it…

Democratic Kampuchea never had a funtional goverment from 1975-1979. The country was run by a loose nit guerilla group who operated in paranoid secrecy. There were individuals within the movement who used 'excessive force', but you can hardly blame Pol Pot for every single incident as he hardly had any oversight.

This is why I say useful idiots. And it's why you shouldn't be giving him "credit" for killing off poindexters.

BULL $HYT. Pol Pot was supported by Mao! WAKE UP PEOPLE

As Pol Pot said:
"Please understand with my high level of work, I only made decisions concerning the very important people; I did not supervise the lower ranks"

They look like a lot of the religious/positive thinking posters you can find in the 3rd world but turned evil.

Your posters smell like burnt plastic and bootleg

Revisionist.

Albania allied with China, mind you

Whoa huh will you look at that…

We can all find the real thing, you know
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mao_Zedong

Wow, does your revisionism know no bounds?

Post more pls

wrong quote fam

this whole tread should just

but comrade, that makes you a…

youtube.com/watch?v=9wCtvMS2XjA

Tell me again how their personal opinions on races constituted an integral part in their sociological, political and economic theory? Even if they were racist, doesn't mean we should be just because. You're also forgetting the historical context, phrenology still wasn't discredited. However, I have to say that I find your video quite interesting - I can finally criticize Marx.

pic related.

Literally all you have to do is give up your attachment to letting nignogs live and we'll help you kill the bourgeoisie. Most of them are yids anyway.

look m8, you're racist. That sucks. But you're against capitalism, which is awesome. I too was like you, but then I stopped being racist. Now I'm both a good human being and class-conscious.

Please read about the american labor movement pal. Workers put aside their racism because they realized that they had a common goal that was above pointless racial hatred

Wow how much mental gymnastics one has to do to believe all this things?

You shouldn't post these, they look like they were made by a 14 year old.

Frankly, at this point even Spanish doesn't look out of place.

you forgot the weirdest part