Untitled

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Do it faggot

When you were talking about Trump on the Shade 45 radio show, you sounded almost annoyed that he didn’t respond to your freestyle about him. What do you want him to hear you say?

vulture.com/2017/12/eminem-in-conversation.html

lol

Good. Fucking idiot.

JERK STORE
isn't eminem jewish tho?

Yeah man. White people arent allowed to feel anything other then what crazy weirdo leftists in on cable news, newspapers and college campuses maaan. Just kweping it real yo. #Woke

Does maturity explain the beard?
soyboy

This is literally the same shit he's pulled on about 50 shittier rappers in his career, and now he knows how it feels to be on the other side. When you're not the bigger guy and you're being put on blast by said bigger guy's fanbase daily.

There's one soundclip from like 2009 where he briefly claims he is but other than that I think he was bullshitting or beautifying the truth i.e. he's a kabbalist like his great grandfather was.

I cant believe how popular he used to be.
Hopefully most young white boys dont fall for this shit anymore. Although. I live in a 90 percent white suburbs and I saw two white boys walking through my neighborhood listening to nigger rap just two weeks ago. It was embarrasing. I dont think its as popular as it was in the early 2000s to be a wigger though.

When you were watching the news, what news were you watching?

btw. Im American of course.

Man, growing up I loved rap music and I really liked Eminem. But damn, I knew these guys all leaned left on just about everything besides maybe guns but this shit is a joke. I can see the trump disses and complaints about racism but white guilt/embarrassment is honestly unexpected.

There's always a solution

The one on the left clearly doesn't want to be touched. Only the bottle blonde kike enjoys it

All the white guys I know outside of probably two, only listen to rock or metal, and some rap like wu-tang.

What the fuck are you even talking about?

who?

Cody Rhodes, the reigning ROH World Heavyweight Champion

why does this whigger think he's white?

this
he's not even white.

Good, Good - Let the blade flow through your wrists - wigger

wew he's the champ? must be slim pickings over there. TNA didnt even belt him.

Eminem kek

Can't somebody get this asshole's phone number and add some endless prank calls to his misery?

Isn't that the gimmick that made him what he is though? If he wasn't white he would just be one of the tens of thousands of black men rapping for fun. This guy need to check his white privilege ASAP.

THAT'S AN AWFULLY HOT COFFEE POT

Trump curse will compel Eminem to an hero. And he'll an hero because he was succesfully brainwashed into hating being white.

The trump curse is almost complete.

TNA has been better than WWE for about 4 years. I tried watching Raw recently and it made me want to kill myself. Three hours of talking. IMPACT has more wrestling than Raw, and Raw is over an hour longer.

DO IT FAGGOT

Eminem is literally that guy who goes back to check on threads to see if anyone responded to his bait.

only in AMERICA, FUCK YEAH!

Lol.

That should be everyone though. What is the point of shitting up the board with your bait if you're not going to have the satisfaction of the reward? It would be entirely pointless. You would only being trolling yourself.

TELEVISION AND MOVIES

Eminem has 8 Mile, and Trump has The Apprentice. This is Holla Forums related.

Someone go on twitter and tell this fucking wigger that he's a typical self loathing anti white liberal with a mental illness and MAGA.

Someone tell him he should kill his daughter for being white and do his part for the oppressed PoC

It's like when you loosen the top of a salt dispenser before leaving a restaurant. You don't get to see the prank unfold but you leave satisfied that you ruined someone's meal.

When I was just an old man my president used to tell me these crazy things
he used to tell me my country was an evil land he used to tell me he hated me
when i got a little bit older i realized he was the crazy one
But there was nothin' I could do or say to try to change it
'Cause that's just the way he was

They said I can't rap about bein' broke no more
They ain't say I can't rap about coke no more
Slut, you think I won't hover over the floor
Til the vocal cords don't work in my throat no more?!
These motherfuckers are thinkin' I'm playin'
Thinkin' I'm sayin' the shit
Cause I'm thinkin' it just to be sayin' it
Put your hands down Em, I ain't goin' shoot you
I'm a pull you to this bullet, and put it through you

does this sound as bad in the song as it does written out?

Some of those lines are pretty funny and I enjoy his ironic misogyny.

I mean Eminems an asshole but hes the best rapper ever right?

Lyrical mastermind.

it's not even a competition, nigs can't compete

Why does he do this? Blacks aren't actually impressed by this shit. I'm pretty sure it looks incredibly pathetic to everyone except his fellow soyboys.

It pissed me off originally and i was never really a huge fan but then i just started listening to him for half and hour and dont really give a shit hes mad good.
see

Eminem was pretty redpilled back in the day.

He's white so that puts him in the topmost percentile even though he still sucks

This.
He spent days, probably weeks coming up with these really lame insults and he probably even has a notebook full of "clapbacks" ready for when someone insults him in a specific way. He's probably the kind of guy who spends all his time imagining himself getting into arguments and then hitting someone with a perfect comeback that makes everyone in the room go "OOOOOOOH!!"

On what? Wiggerism?

lol

TRY TRY TRY AGAIN
HEAD FIRST THIS TIME
DIVE RIGHT IN!

I can't believe i used to unironically listen to this little bitch back in the day.

SORRY MAMA

lol yea

What a fucking bitch.

Soy is a hella of a drug.

*Obligatory do it faggot response*

Seriously though. Eminem has the worst case of stockholm syndrome I've ever seen.
The man's ill. He needs help.

He's a jew. He deserves to suffer until death and then realize what God has in store for those who mock and deride the new covenant.

He really went to shit. You can even hear it in his recent stuff; he's literally shouting into the microphone, overcompensating like hell to let us know he's still gangsta (t/m).

das rite mane das rite

he admitted to using Grindr so its only a matter of time before the AIDs gets him.

Bam is worse tbh

Remember to give a non-shitpost bump to a random /christian/ thread. Nothing would make the commies more upset than having Holla Forums drop below the Christians

CRAAAAWLING IN MY SKIN

IT'S READY

His daughter is pretty hot.

Bam doesn't go around acting like a fucking crybaby teenager. His childhood friend died in a drunk driving accident, JACKASS faded into history, and he became a depressive alcoholic after his father died. But you know what? He's at least trying to get his life back on track, unlike Marshall who always has been, and always will be a peice of shit.

Plebeian, listen to a Patrician.
MF DOOM is the greatest rapper of all time, and could quite literally talk Eminem into a tantrum so quickly his head would spin. Note said TALK. The man has a masters degree in English Literature and both of his parents are Oxford professors. His mastery of wordplay is beyond Marshall and his immature frat boy bullshit that normies call "rap".

MF DOOM is the greatest rapper of all time. Faggot.

Phil didn't die. He actually went on some celebrity weightloss problems and looks pretty good. Still a bit heavy, but he looks healthier. Pic related.

MK ULTRA
K

U
L
T
R
A

Funny but fuck you for mocking a dead man. I bet you are just a typical edgy teenager that doesn't know shit about life. Eat a fat Nubian dick.

>He then added: ‘And Grindr. I also used to go to strip clubs.

That's a weird way to spell Kool Keith, the guy he lifted his whole style from

isn't that male-only?

All famous rappers are at least gay-for-pay. Hip hop producers are notorious homosexuals.

who cares about the king of the rats?

Was that how he got the sweetheart deal from Dr. Gay Dre?

he don't eat meat doe

I love the ATHF stuff he did.

So he's a soyboy?

What do you think?

DO A FLIP

I am shocked, SHOCKED

greatest rappers of all time don't have sons that die before they've finished high school tbqh

That's saying something because Impact has been boring trash for the last seven years.

Cool guys don't look at explosions.

It's weird because he doesn't seem like a giant flaming faggot at all, amirite