What's the worst place you've ever been to on vacation?

Since it's vacation time for most Holla Forumsacks, I thought it would be a good idea to discuss some of our experiences. and remind everyone of why homogeneous countries are so much safer, cleaner and well-organised than many of the multicultural and 3rd world shitholes in the world.

Of all the places you've been to, where did you feel the most unsafe and uncomfortable?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanajuato_City
klownisms.wordpress.com/
klownisms.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/the-human-centipede/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not politics reported. Enjoy the ban

Any country ruled by Holla Forums.

Cuck.

Best place: Japan.

Worst place: Crete.

Definitely Johannesburg. Felt like I could get murdered at any street corner.

REEEEE FUCK OFF NORMIE SCUM

Dumbass

Los Vegas.

Well, I'm from Crete and fuck you too. I bet you didn't even step beyond the drunken tourist containment zone where they shipped you in, and you sound like you didn't deserve to do so, either.
We live in one of the safest places in Europe, and the only thing disturbing our peace are all the dumb young tourists (most of them from Western Europe) who come here to act like total niggers. Hence the containment zones.
Try to argue against that, faggot.

Sage for shit thread anyway.

Fuck off you retarded faggot's, stop turning this place into /new/ 2.0, OP make more threads like this when was the last time Holla Forums truly bonded beyond happenings. No homo.

Best place:
Luzern, Switzerland
Worst place:
Sofiya, Bulgaria sorry, slavbros, place is a shithole

to add…
Honorable mention for best place:
Bamberg, Germany (circa 2000)
Honorable mention for worst:
Skopje, Macedonia

Every time a faggot complains about my country I feel proud inside
And then i read posts by a cuck like you, you make Crete look like a bunch of faggots

Fuck off faggot, Holla Forums is politics related and countries are politics related, but OPs thread reads like a shitty slide thread that belongs on cuckchan

I don't think the slavs mind user, pretty sure they already know

I actually did. I was together with my uncle who's Greek (but not from Crete).

The fuck is he sliding? A three week old thread? A pole dancing one? We use to have dream threads here before the election plebbit, fuck off back this place was never more than half news before kikesys iron fist went to your autistic little head and stayed there.

Fuck off back into the oven schlomo>>10254638

Never said he was sliding user, but his thread is definitely the shitty norm you would find on cuckchan that is regularly used to slide
Maybe when OP puts more effort into his threads I'll stop calling him a faggot
and that pol dancing one is politics related
and Holla Forums has always had slow threads because we don't have as many bots as cuckchan

now user you're putting words into my mouth here, The dream threads are completely fine

Please just fuck off and die it a kike piss hole

Caribbean cattle boat.

The worst thing about Greece is it's riddled with turkroaches..

…and Greeks.

Best Domestic: Hawaii
Best Overseas: Japan
Worst Domestic: Portland (Liked the food and beer but there were so many goddamn homeless)
Worst Overseas: Without a doubt Mexico

There's some Spanish historical value in Mexico, try any other shithole Latin American country and there's absolutely nothing of value there, only shitskins living in shacks. Mexican police in fucking riot gear and tank-like vehicles patrol the high value areas with high historical value (Spanish history and expensive artifacts).

Jew York City.

France but I have only ever been to europe and the US. It was probably the worst because its such a let down, you expect this cultural heart of europe but you get this nigger infested place the streets are filled with shit and garbage and in many places its not super safe to just walk around.

New Orleans
I love the architecture but it's impossible to enjoy because of it being Nogtropolis

If you can stand the idea of going to Mexico and are interested in history, I highly recommend this city: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guanajuato_City

It's not really much different from transporting yourself right into Spain, the architecture is probably the biggest highlight for me, as well as many of the art pieces to be found here. There are a few other decent cities in Mexico for architecture, but 90% of Mexico is pretty much a shithole aside from the protected areas. Still better than France, where they let their statutes and other artifacts get smashed or painted on by shitskin immigrants. At least spics care enough to protect their history.

TO ADD TO THAT:
It wasn't just the nigs, everyone was a fucking asshole wandering around drunk. I was walking to my hotel and this white family started throwing passive aggressive remarks my way because they were standing in the middle of the sidewalk and I asked them to move.

Best place: Finland
Worst place: London
Also felt a bit bad visiting Venice because of tourism shitting the place up.

Mexico. when I was stationed in San Diego we would ride the train south and walk accross to Tijuana. it was a real shithole. Saw a lot of hookers but we just got drunk al night. if you have 20 bucks, thats probably all you need to drink whatever you want.
oh yeah every part of commiefornia I saw was depressing as fuck too. Even LA that is suppose to be this first rate city where they make fun of "fly overs" is a run down slum, hobos everywhere.

On the topic itself
Definitely San Antonio. Was going to Texas to visit relatives, looks completely different from what I remember. Full of homeless asking for change, grungy buildings that smell like piss, and the clash between the Alamo and the surrounding new buildings looks like utter shit. The rest is a liberal shithole. Austin is even worse. Glad I don't live down there anymore.

The worst place I have ever been was Detroit, but I didn't go there for vacation so it doesn't count. The worst place I have been on vacation is Paris. The second worst is London. The best place is Czech Republic or Finland (but fuck Helsinki, it's full of niggers).

Best place would be Spain way back in 2012, but only because it was the first time I've really bonded with my father. worst would be Bulgaria, they had mashed potatoes but no french fries in the hotel restaurant. Also Bulgarians are just denying they are a gypsy nation.

Reminder that OP said nothing wrong

You see what's happened in Illinois? That's going to happen in California. The Police & Fire pension liability is over 1 trillion dollars which equates to 35,000 per household in Newport Beach, CA for example. The geniuses think they'll be able to average 7.6% in the bond market or something. Meanwhile, if you drive down the 57 toward disney land past honda center/Angel stadium, there are fucking TENT CITIES that have popped up underneath the bridges into the dried out Santa Ana river. These liberals are fuckin' crazy. They are that pretentious to make fun of middle states, but they have no idea their own (((Paradise))) is turning into a third world shit hole. I hope if we do get nuked that its LA and Orange County. Absolute parasites.

Anyway to answer OP it would be paris. Total shit hole full of niggers. The first thing i was told upon entering the station was to watch my belongings from pick pocketers and RFID scams. Then i walked out and the first thing I saw was a nigger taking a shit on the stairs I had to walk up.

I haven't traveller outside of the first world but of the places I've visited, Paris was by far the worst.

This was back in 2004 too so baguette-niggers can't even use the wasn't "cultural enrichment" argument to explain why it was a dirty, degeneracy-filled shithole. I'm honestly happy whenever I see riots happening there, it coulen't happen to more deserving people. The rural French are awesome but Parisians deserve every last bit of what they're experiencing now.

As far as recent disappointments, Montreal was incredibly underwhelming. I mostly felt bad for the leafs because everything showed signs of economic decay. You could tell the middle class has been pushed to the brink for years, if not a decade based on the amount of abandoned commercial buildings and general condition of residential areas. The people were great but I learned to never, ever take a leaf seriously when they claim the average Canadian experiences anywhere near the level of economic prosperity as the average American.

also forgot to mention that I grew up here. When I was in elementary school, there was ONE nigger in my entire class of 300. Just came back after visiting my parents…. saw niggers EVERYWHERE. I was wondering how my city of 1-3% niggers suddenly turned to seemingly half - and it turns out that (((low income housing))) is another thing were all paying for, so niggers can come into the last bastions of white california neighborhoods and create suburban chimp outs.

Best place: Finland
Worst place: Morocco

Your problem is you went to a city. If you want to visit a state going to its equivilent of Austin/San Antonio is like the worst thing you can do. It's like saying "I visited Saint Louis and Columbia, Missouri is a shithole!" it isn't; but you went to the large cities that are of course niggerfied though KC is relatively non-niggerfied, it is still niggerfied, just not as bad as STL or my previous hometown of Columbia.

Texas is still quite nice in places, you just went to little California and spictown. I live in west texas, great place with great folks long as you stay the shit away from Marfa and Presidio but that's another story. Alpine, Fort Davis, Marathon, Fort Stockton, the entire big bend region and the park itself, etc. are all great towns worth visiting or living in like I do lel. Even Midland/Odessa is a pretty nice place if you like fuckhuge cities. El Paso is okay in parts but (shocker here) the closer you are to the border the more Juaned-up it gets.

Best place: This little village that consists of more or less just vacation homes, that was started by my grandfather and his cousin

Worst place: Was in Munchen and Strassbourg for one day each, and I swear to god, I've never seen more sandniggers squatting outside subway entrances and bus stations in my life

so nowhere?

Worst place i've ever visited was Singapore. Didn't feel unsafe, but uncomfortable, definitely. If the heat doesn't get you the stereotypical embodiment of chinks will. When Chinese get a bit of money it seems their rude, arrogant demeanour really goes on full display.

The least safest i felt was recently in Milan. Gangs of apes everywhere all over the streets and the trains.

Worst place was New Kike City. Just filled with trash and mentally ill people disturbing you.

And also way too many niggers.

The industrial waste processing plant known as the "Jersey Shore"

Worst place is Jamaica, by far. Wherever you go, you'll be mobbed by niggers trying to sell you shit. If you're naive (like I was) you might take one of their "free" trinkets…and then have the very pleasant experience of having the nigger who gave it to you follow you around for the next 2 hours begging for a "tip", even though he said it was free.

God fucking damn it I hate Jamaica. The only decent part of that island was seeing dolphins, but I could have seen those anywhere. Stay the fuck away from Jamaica at all costs.

Best: Alaska. Traveled up there on a cruise ship, got off at Juneau, did some hiking/skiing, stayed at comfy resort lodge. A lot of fun despite what it sounds like.

Worst: Europe. Took two weeks, and traveled all over. Hit up Austria/Germany first, then traveled southward to Greece than Italy. Finally travelled North to Netherlands/Belgium, ended in France. Except for a few instances (meeting friends/family in certain spots) what I most remember was the sheer amount of sadness I saw in the people. It didn't matter what country I went to, everyone just looked like they had their soul sucked out of them. Was fun to see the sights, but never going back, was depressing just being around the everyday people.

You have only yourself to blame.

Best place: Israel
Worst Place: Darwin, Minnesota.

Ugh, that's awful user. Obama ramped the HUD up to never-before seen levels, hopefully trump disables that disgusting system of literal white genocide.
(checked)
Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, user. I loved where I went to in Europe most of the time, but that's mainly because I'm an art and history lover. Europeans, at least where I was in the Netherlands and Belgium, are definitely more sedate than Americans. I did notice that their children are far better behaved than ours, and parents almost never need to raise their voices to them.

Which brings me to my own
Best: Ireland (scenery totally unmatched anywhere else in the world)
Worst: Belgium (Though this I should qualify, since I was only in cities, which must be the worst in Europe outside of Paris. Hideous shitskins everywhere, fitlhy streets.)

It was a Caribbean trip, not just Jamaica, and I was 16. I couldn't afford any vacation, so going anywhere sounded like a good idea. Not to mention I already said I was naive at the time. That trip really opened my eyes to nigger and spic "culture", and how subhumans behave. Prior to that, I saw a nigger in the wild maybe once in my entire life.

Worst place: Melbourne, Australia. What a pointless shithole. Everyone who's not a hipster is a gook.
Gonna go somewhere cold next.
Also, if you want some horror stories about living in South Korea, this blog is pretty good.
klownisms.wordpress.com/

I've heard literally nothing but bad stories about that place, from aussies especially. It sounds like the prototype new world urban hellhole.

How's it really? I wann hear it from a polack first hand. Don't over exaggerate, just list up what it looks like and what you noticed.

nice, i love horror stories

NOLAnon here, sorry you had a bad time. Bourbon St and the French Quarter is pretty much our tourist containment zone. Chances are pretty good those whites weren't from around here.

Now I'll give you the niggers though. Bad! But we also have nigger containment zones, too…. a shame though that the borders of those have greyed a bit since even my own toddler years.

Isn't Singapore not that bad a place? I've heard praise for it from some anons here

No thank you, I've heard enough from gookanon to know what SK is like.

TJ is exactly a tourist destination, there's a reason why most call it the Degenerate Capitol of the World. People who go down there know exactly what they want and how to get it no matter what it is.

Meant "isn't"

Worst Place: Jamaica

Best Place: The cruise ship

Haven't had too many vacations except for a family cruise one time because poorfag.

Going to the Bahamas redpilled me pretty hard.

Birmingham, filled with muds and possibly even worse, English.

Best Place: Chicago, US

Worst Place: Cancun, Mexico

Japan, easily, by far. Stay away from Osaka and Tokyo and Fukuoka if you want a completely magical experience.

The Rockies in Montana and Idaho are pretty spectacular. There's hardly any tourists there so you'll get beautiful winding mountain roads and mercifully solitary trails everywhere. There's no niggers or chinks too.

Tie between LA and Las Vegas. And the Inland Empire, and San Diego. All of Southern California is a horrendous shithole, dear christ.

Mexico.
My dad's job required the family to move to Mexico for a little more than half a year back in 2007, so we lived in Guadalajara during that time. Near the end of our trip my dad got it in his head that we should travel around and see the sights before we went back, so we took a week-long roadtrip. This was before it was cartel-dangerous, so we travelled around Jalisco, Colima, Michoacan, Guanajuato, Nayarit, and Durango.

Never have I seen more grinding and abject poverty, more filth, more disregard for the land, more disregard for others. At one point our rental car was broken into simply because whoever broke into it wanted a bag of chips. That's literally all they took. My dad realized we had been lucky during our time in Guadalajara, and asked his company not to send him to third-world countries anymore.
Nobody in my family has been back to Mexico since, not even in the tourist enclaves near the coast. Jesus fucking christ.

And the worst thing of all is that you're starting to see Mexico, wholesale, being imported into the US. Last time I was in Southern California, Nevada, and New Mexico (a few times in the past 2 years), there were parts of cities that seemed indistinguishable from places I saw in Mexico.

Everywhere that isn't airforce faggotry is mexico, and most of it is mexico.
pls nuke

The Singapore you'll see as a tourist is a facade. The native Chinese are like in that webm, arseholes to everyone; native indians are your mexicans in the east; the native malaysians are seeping the goat fucking religion into the norm; the Singapore youths are fully indoctrinated with the lefty programming of tolerance and acceptance; and the expats never stop being tourists, awing at the vibrant diversity while willfully ignoring that the different ethnic groups don't actually mix that much and stay to their own (the expats included). The only thing holding Singapore together is it's Fascism-lite domestic politics (which is diminishing) and the wealth it get from being a critical trade hub.

Or to put it another way; Japan is beautiful because the Japanese love their country, love nature and understand their duty to their country and countrymen. Singapore is beautiful because poo-in-loos are imported and paid bottom dollar to clean the streets, the punishment for littering and vandalism is severe and enforced, and the riches brought in by trade and tourism is used for extravagant projects.

Best place:
San Blas Islands, Panama.

Worst place:
Cape Verde.

Reading that blog, GODDMAN. Do you known the guy ?

Best place: A bunch innawoods all over Europe or the US. Ireland, Scotland for the views. Some secluded places in Europe. Japan

Worst: Latin America, infested beaner States in the US, and Mexico, without a fucking doubt is the number one.

Would your name happen to be Alex?

Don't mind me just checking the get

London is like the departure lounge of an International Airport. People from every corner of the world with no attempt at integration or interaction at all as if they were just there to wait for a connecting flight. Everything is incredibly expensive, forget owning a property if you aren’t abnormally wealthy because you are competing with the entire worlds richest people (often criminals). CCTV and surveillance everywhere yet paradoxically dangerous and increasingly so, why tackle the root of the problem when you can enact bigger barriers and more cameras, more private security for the wealthy. The Muslims have their own police force, the Jews to, but don’t try that if you are white because you will be nicked m8.

It’s the European capital of genital mutilation and child witchcraft killings and it has more than a few fully state sanctioned Sharia law courts. It is full of drugs and trafficked sex slaves. It is minority native, you can turn certain corners and suddenly find the official street signs and advertisements in different languages as the population of the area is

No it isn't. Holla Forums is Politically Incorrect.

That last quote.

I remeber a article stating that the Ruddian State and mob use London retarded real estate costs to laundry money, thus raising and inflating the prices even more. I bet wealth kikes do that too.

I have to say Caribbean was one of the shittiest places.

Lol, this is my experience of Singapore. A taxi driver had a rant at me for asking for a price estimate between a and b.
A shop worker got mad at me because i didn't produce my passport a second after he asked for it.
Some other chink came and sat next to me on an empty bus, put his legs over the seat in front and blasted out ching chong ballads on his phone.

And i was only there for 12 hours.

South Korea on the other hand, everyone was very polite to me. I've heard of them being very pushy, but no one tried it on me, probably because i'm 6'5.

Nyc is a shithole of shitty pizza and goods and non whites

That's too bad to hear. I should have known that "muh multikulti fascist nation" was a myth

Yep, sounds pretty hellish. And it'll likely get even worse when the next property bubble bursts.

I went to Pakistan once. I do not reccomend the south. The Afghans in the north were good lads though. They take that pashtunwali seriously. Very, polite and respectful but with a firm and stoic edge, totally un-pozzed. The only way to conquer them will be genocide.

It looks like Kabul or Bagdad if you leave the station. Never been the best place, but now scary rotten and getting dangerous, no longer toy town. Tourists beware!

It is a terrible boring place, basically a big shopping mall.

Singaporean Chinese are better educated and way better behaving than those in China

If you have been to China, you know why it is this way.

Berlin was the absolute worst place I've ever been to. I didn't have much hope for it, but I wanted to experience the history.

The history is amazing, it's the best part. I got to go into Nazi air raid shelters, see a ton of Nazi, commie, and other stuff. The history in that city is amazing.

But it's totally ruined. People say London is bad, I haven't been there, but Berlin seems much worse from what I have heard about London in this thread.

First, you have buildings dedicated to gay sex. Then, you have prostitutes wandering the streets. Then, you have mobs of police, because the police don't feel safe enough to travel alone. Then, you have packs of immigrants. They shoot off fireworks all night long. All night long, you hear sirens and fireworks (and probably gunfire).

They'll tell you communism sucked. You can go there and see it sucks. But they'll tell you diversity rocks, the restaurants are mostly fast food, kebabs, and bullshit like "currywurst", which is just as bullshit as it sounds, a bratwurst covered in curry. I was there for a week, I had only a few German meals, most of it was bullshit.

I've been to a ton of places, Dublin, Paris, Barcelona, Rome (and most of northern Italy), most of SE China, Hong Kong, South Korea, Japan, Caribbean, Mexico. Berlin was by far the worst place. It felt just like that other user said, an airport terminal where everyone is different, the food is all the same, and no one really gets along or likes each other.

Berlin I felt the least safe out of everywhere I've been. I made sure I was back before the sun went down, it was clear migrant gangs would be running the streets and as a sole white boy I was in trouble.

I remember I got off of one train stop, before I realized I shouldn't be out past dusk, the natives (the few on the train) gave me a look, I knew I should have stayed on. But I got off, nothing was lit up, I heard people yelling in clearly non-Germanic language, and then got right back on the train. Normally I can at least walk around a city and explore it, Berlin I didn't feel that way, at least where I was staying.

I go out to the Berliner Underground Society, a tourist thing that takes you to the nazi air raid shelter, explains how people escaped commie berlin, etc. You just see muslims everywhere. They have no respect for the country. They are littering and throwing shit all over. I specifically remember one group of muslim girls, they had coffee. One of them knocks the other's coffee out of the other's hand. It spills all over the ground, makes a giant mess. They laugh and walk away. The few Germans there look pissed off, but they know they can't say or do anything about it because it'll be "hate speech".

Besides the safety, the fact that one place could be so close to being based, but so far at the same time really rubbed me the wrong way. It's like seeing a hero lose.

I haven't really been to many shitty places. Suzhou, China was very nice when i was there for work for 3 weeks. Although China varies all over, the poorer places are not bad and you feel very safe aside from the crazy traffic and driving.

I'm going to have to agree here. It's a college town so there are usually students from Europe you can mingle with around town. As far as Mexican cities go it's one of the safest.

I actually enjoyed Mexico. But that may be because I got to experience true white privilege there and spend my American dollars there to live like a king. It was the first time in my life where I wasn't priced out of anything I wanted. But it is a horrible shithole no about about it.

best: Launceston, Tasmania
worst: this thread

Best place: Croatia. Specifically, the beaches – the water is clear and warm during the summer, the prices are pretty normal even in tourist hotspots, and the people are relatively friendly to foreigners.

Worst place: southern Italy. While the sea is considerably better than the shit-tier water in the north, the entire region is a fucking shithole. Towns that look like they're stuck in the middle ages (in a bad way - any remains of roman architecture are hidden amogst what looks like medieval ghettos, but fuck me if I know what exact period it was – just hideous fucking buildings and narrow alleyways full of shifty looking shops), the people are often darker than american nigs, and the only people showing any friendliness or cheer in general are those who are trying to sell you something. Northern Italy is far better in every regard except the quality of the sea, where it's dirty and overcrowded whereas the south has it clear and relatively empty, but there are countries with even better sea that don't suffer from these problems. Everyone keeps shitting on Eastern Europe for being an undeveloped shithole, and it's not exactly wrong, but holy fuck, Southern Italy is fully comparable, and contains far more nonwhites.

I disagree. I think it's very much a point of societal perspective. Chinks in China still have the peasant mentality and the humility that comes with that.

Singaporeans, because they know they are 1st-world and have one of the world's highest incomes, let the very worst aspects of that status-obsessed chink persona amplify by 100.

What's hilarious is how the faggots that live there continuously bragged about how they got voted "world's most livable city" 3 years in a row by (((some kind of publication)))
Victorians are by and large smug and insufferable liberal assholes. Melbourne is Australia's San Fransisco. Fuck them; they can reap what they sow ENJOY YOUR SOARING CRIME RATE AND CULTURAL ENRICHMENT BY SOMALIAN NIGGER GANGS, YOU DUMB FUCKING CUCKS
Best place: Scottish Highlands / countryside. Beautiful. No niggers at all.
Worst place: Tie between London, Brussels and Gothenberg. Obnoxious dune coons outnumbering the frail-looking natives as far as the eye can see.
Europe is riddled with cancer.

Northern Italy is also filthy and falling apart outside of the tourist areas. But hey, who needs to spend money on infrastructure and regeneration when you can blow it all on Mkwabe Niggerbolobolo who arrived yesterday.

Las Vegas or San Fransisco.

LV is a wretched hive of sin and degeneracy and I hate being there because it's all so fucking sleazy.

SF is fucking disgusting with niggers openly shitting and pissing on the street, hanging around in packs on the sidewalk blasting their nigger music, selling stolen goods on blankets on the sidewalk and smoking weed all day long. This was my first real experience with majority nigger areas, before that I just saw them lingering around corners in ones and twos downtown in my city. Not to mention the hordes of homeless and the constant reek of piss, shit, smoke, and weed you get with every step you take. I've been told that I must have just gone to the wrong part of SF but wherever I was is so bad that it ruined the entire trip for me. Chinatown is the only cool part of it.

Best place I visited that I remember was Portland, OR because it was so beautiful with nice weather, white people as far as the eye can see which was amazing coming from a majority nonwhite city, and a very walkable/public transit oriented city. Only downside is it's full of SJWs and homeless but most of the homeless were cool guys rather than the disgusting drug-addled subhumans in SF.

That matches my experience of Italian cities, but I visited Sorrento (southwestern Italy) last year and it was spotless. Yes the streets are narrow but that is because they are hundreds of years old. I’m not sure if they specifically chase the usual foreign hustlers and gypsies out because it’s a particularly desirable spot of coast but other than fellow tourists everyone else was Italian. I even found the locals (who I have always thought abrupt and rude on previous trips to Italy) quite friendly.

SF is the worse non third world location I have ever been (and I have been to multiple third world locations far better than it). My experience in SF was so bad that the last time I recounted the story here people told me I was rusing.

Mexico. TQ. Rosa Rito? Something like that.

Dirty, smelly, everything will make you sick if you don't live in the filth of it yourself, the White women there are whores, the native women are ugly ugly whores, the White guys there are degenerates, the native guys there are thieves and addicts.

Ugly place, ugly people, shitty beaches, dirty water, but very friendly dolphins.

Agreed, it was unbelievably bad to the point where I was relieved to be around civilized beings when I entered Chinatown. Chinks may be dirty insect people but they are way more preferable to what waits outside their lands.

That's exactly what I had in mind, the stories coming out of there make it sound as if those repulsive creatures are literally taking over the city. It sounds like complete anarchy.
I need to visit there someday. I thought Ireland was the greatest and the topography in Scotland is probably similar, but more mountainous
Passed through there on a train, but didn't see it. Stayed in Antwerp for a couple nights though, boy what a mistake that was. I've never seen so many sandniggers in one place.

Jew York city is awful.

Best place I've been to would be Iceland, but out of tourist season. It is staggeringly beautiful there

All of them passing through to get to gibsmedatland.
Of course, thanks to our EU overlords, they're never running out, so we have to resort to deploying the goddamn army to keep them in check. That's all they're there to do, all day, every day, in full gear under the scorching sun. Bring them a bottle of water or something next time you see them.

They're old buildings.
Stay out of the (relatively) big cities. You're gonna get mugged or shot.
Stick to the countryside (which is, like 98% of the whole region). If you felt out of place, that's because you were. In the small towns, everyone knows each other. When I say everyone, I mean literally everyone. Tourists stick out like a sore thumb, especially foreigners. Everyone was probably pointing and laughing at the american who instead of big malls and fast-food chains found butcher's shops, greengrocers, bakeries, cafes and gelaterie. Oh, I'm sorry, I meant "shifty looking shops".

Moscow sucks. It's full of churkas and central Asians who live like cockroaches, harass women, do petty crimes, and sell shitty shawarmas. On red square in New Year's Eve it's even more filled with these people. And the thing is, some places in Russia are of course more Muslim and more mongoloid, but they can actually be nicer. I really like Kazan, which is quite Muslim, it's a nice city, but Moscow just sucks. I imagine it would suck even more if you didn't speak Russian - I know people who have gone to Russia and hated it because they didn't speak Russian and not really anyone there spoke English (lol).

I've travelled a lot around Eastern Europe, had a great time in the Balkans, particularly Serbia. I went through Kosovo, which just was depressing. I've been to UAE too, mostly to Sharjah, but that wasn't really a holiday, so I don't think I can really speak for that place so much.

I once went on a working vacation to Cairo for school. Part archaeology research for my undergrad work, about 2 weeks for personal vacation. I went when Mubarak in charge in 2008. The place was disgusting, trashy like Jew York. The Mudslimes were all disgusting, I was followed by State Security. Every Mudslime eyed me with suspicion (I am half German, 1/4 Irish, 1/4 pol, white skin) and contempt. Even at the Pyramids, I observed nothing but envy and contempt from the locals and other sand people towards Europeans and Americans. Researching Roman rule over ancient Egypt was cool but the experience of an Islamic country opened my eyes to how filthy and degenerate their civilization is. Also, everywhere I went I was harassed for my hard earned money.

Aren't there parts of Milan where the Sicarii jewish thieve/assassin guild from biblical times still operates, and tourists are warned not to go there? Might be thinking of somewhere in India but not sure.

Yes, Egypt and the Middle East are terrible. Mostly because people harrass you wherever you go.

Southeast Asian countries are full of trash and there's lots of poverty as well but people are generally very friendly, helpful and full of hope. Very different from Europe.
I guess it really depends on where exactly you go though.
Transport hubs, historical city centers and tourist attractions are often littered with human trash while the countryside is wonderful. I love Italy and it hurts to see that the larger cities are full of Niggers and Gypsies. I'm glad I saw the main attractions while it was still nice to go there. But it's the same all over Europe nowadays. Wherever I go the streets are full of Arabs and Niggers. Sad and annoying but not overly dangerous - yet.

The only place I really felt threatened was Guatemala. There's just an insane amount of violence in most Central and South American countries. You could get kidnapped or murdered at any time, no one would give a fuck. There are lots of places I'd like to visit there but it's not worth the risk.

Best:
South Island NZ
Vanuatu
New Caledonia

Worst:
Shanghai
Berlin
Delhi
New York
Paris

What's bad about Fukuoka? I need to know because a local airline offers flights there and I thought I would use that to visit Japan. I don't want to go if it's completely pozed.

Seems like any city over 200 000 people is globalist/degenerate shit now, worldwide.

literally fuck off trs

London pre-migrants or Paris pre-migrants. Big cities but relatively decent and I stopped at lots of good places to eat

Hostel in Alaska, this should be self-explanatory as to why it was nice

sinaloa mexico
full of sketchy people, tourist traps, scammers, and was generally a shit area. some fag hit on me on the beach

oakland, ca - full of niggers.

Vegas isn't so bad if you enjoy gambling and stick to the white /wooo/-related areas. It's easy to exist there in your own self-contained experience and not really pay attention to all the faggotry.
The older less popular areas are pretty good too although they're run down. Maybe I just have trashy taste heh

Funny how these assblasted freaks never turn up when there's a genuinely shit thread clogging the catalog like a used tampon in the plumbing

yet not a peep from these people

Most non-whites are jealous of white people to some degree, but arabs take the fucking cake. they are absolutely obsessed with white people, way more so than blacks. And every last arab male is a pedophile.

I think I've had a day dream in which this was put into practice. Not with MG42s but still.

(checked)
pretty much, probably that's all they can do at this point what with all the positive stuff that's been happening lately (DACA getting canned, isis btfo, cnn becoming bbc'd by everyone, etc.)

Crete is an absolute shithole, nice life

I just remember hating all the security cameras, it felt like a police state. This was a few years ago when I was a lot more bluepilled though, and, perhaps luckily I didn't have anything else happen.

Best place: Sedona, Arizona

Worst place: Hawaii
Snorkeling and walking on cooled lava flows was neat though

LA is full of beaners and hobos. Half the place looks like a barrio. The other half looks like standard urban trash. Even the few nice neighborhoods in the surrounding area are completely full of section-8 beaner goblins.

I Moved to LA about a year ago from the midwest. LA is a complete shithole. The Tent cities are literally everywhere. You see them anywhere along the 405 or any other major freeway here. Idk how liberals ignore them when they are blatantly right in front of you driving into downtown LA. They dont even hide it. I thought the niggers we had in the cities were bad but holy shit. The only thing that's better about them here is that their english is more clean. Idk why. There's a good amount of niggers, but really, it's the spics that piss me off. They are fucking everywhere. Always driving their modified 80's mazda pickup truck to haul scrap metal or whatever junk they pick up from the side of the road. They fucking set off fireworks every fucking night of the year. I mean it…dead of winter, you'll hear fireworks from 8 different directions at night, then car alarms going off from the explosions, dogs barking ect…The mexcrement needs to be cleansed, but when i look around this city, i see another foe that needs to go to and i'm talking about the gooks & pan faces. They are fucking everywhere too!!! Fucking awful drivers(80% of asians buy a white car, so it's easy to spot them) and horrible business owners. Their shops are right out of communist whatever the fuck they came from. They don't learn the language and just piss me off.

It would be Long beach and the port area, every instrumental for logistics. It's the largest port in america. Also some power plants and flood water way stations for the whole LA area.

White flight my man. They left the state or went to areas where they were still majority. Anywhere along the coast 3-8 blocks in is majority white. Fucked up thing that i've witnessed is the gook-vasion into white areas. Look at orange county. You got a few nogs, but common' they stay in their little africa and only come out to rob to rob the local quickie mart. It's asians that pour in to white areas now. Whites fled the niggers and spics, but the pan faces once approved for mass import targeted white areas because the property values are still high and they arn't to different than that of the jews in regards to money. Now orange county is full of piss skins.

I am with you on your spic hatred, user. I grew up with niggers as the token "non-white group", and had to move to a beaner infested hell-hole.
Niggers at least provide entertainment with their animal like stupidity. They seem to have actual emotions (usually extreme anger or extreme joy, nothing subtle or contemplative, though). They actually took notice of their children, and attempted to correct their behavior, even if it only amounted to smacking and yelling in public.

Beaners though? They're fucking ant people. They are devoid of any soul, I am convinced. They do not emote, they do not care for anything. They stare blankly at nothing wherever they are. Their children will just sit and scream in place. No emotion, no sadness, not real reason. They just open their mouths and make noise, like an alarm clock. They are fucking fat, short, brown little goblins. No beaner over the age of 25 is in-shape. Haven't seen a single one. I've seen a skinny nigger, but never in my life have I seen a skinny beaner. And I've been around them constantly for almost 4 years.
They flood everywhere they go. They're like locusts. They immigrate here illegally, then once they get citizenship they petition their whole family, and it goes down the line until their whole village is in the US somewhere, multiply this time a million.

I just hate beaners so goddam much.

You think you hate beaners now, wait until you talk with any landlord that has to deal with them. They pay only sec deposit and one months rent and then never again, living 13 to a 1 bedroom apartment in total filth and loud parties of drunkeness and crime and when it comes to eviction they destroy all the fixtures and appliences with sledgehammers and write horrific messages on the walls with blood and feces. Horrible, blasphemous death threats complete with drawings.
Fuck Beaners with A shotgun.

I've heard stories and seen videos. They're tribal incan people who need to go back to the jungle where they belong. Modern living confuses and frustrates them. Being around attractive, educated ubermensh confuses and frustrates them.

I have never left my town/island of a population of 400.
Why would I?

pic related might even be you lol, sounds like you

Shit. Someone screencapped my post

What? Can you elaborate?

(checked)
It was one of the best racist rants i've seen on Holla Forums. I tip my hat to you're exquisite wordplay sir
Webm unrelated, but…always related.

i need the name of this anime right now

Sounds like the Turks we have here in Germany.

This is so true. I had quite a few of them living in my dorm and the looks of envy they would give you were insane. Even the girls there would often say they noticed it. People say only women really get jealous but that is total BS.

Asians can be pretty bad in that way too, though.

It's only cause it's one of the very few tourist spots in SI that gets any national attention.

How many Chinks were there, out of curiosity?

Best: Domestic

Worst: Egypt

My parents took me to Egypt when I was 14 and my sister was 17. The shitskins were staring at my sister and I wanted to kill them.

Egypt is a horrible country.

I'm a 5'7" manlet and even I felt tall there. You must have felt like Andre the Giant or something.

Mostly polite yeah, but I thought it was one of the most boring places I've ever been to.

I want to add here. I live in a student room where I am forced to share kitchen and bathroom with others. There are two bathrooms and the afghani and palestinian living down the hall use the other one and not mine. They literally shit on the toilet seat, shit in the shower, piss on the walls, cook food at 23:30, are not capable of following any rules, are scared of everything but try to pretend to be frightening strong men, they are all midgets around 170cm (5'7) and the kitchen is so disgusting that it makes me want to beat them every time I see go out there.

I am moving next month

Why indeed.

I’m an Englishman and a pretty English Englishman at that. I find the incessant enthusiasm of most other peoples physically exhausting. Having said that, Britain has moved from sardonic dourness into outright misery over the past few years, it is getting a little to much even for me. For a Burger I can understand that it would be crushing.

Tell me about it, I'm Luxembourgian. We might be the most autistic people south of Finland. There once was a concert by Metallica or something here, and they got butthurt and stormed off stage because we don't cheer, jump and act like niggers. We like standing still with our drink and enjoying the music. Apparently this brushed that band the wrong way.

thats fucking hilarious, I can just imagine that.
I really like going to metal shows, thats the only downside, you are going to be ina crowded sweaty mob, but at least there are always a ton of chicks. Some bands will legit get butthurt if there isnt a violent pit right in front of the stage because everyone is just having a good time instead of beating the shit out of each other.

I sort of agree but Europeans can really be a bit much sometimes. There's often a bit of a passive aggressive thing going on with them that is just unnecessary.

Perhaps I will visit Luxembourg, you sound an agreeable people. I found the Finns to be the easiest to get on with out of any other nation I have visited. Some people say they are cold but I felt quite comfortable amongst them.

Worst place Crete? Yea right, the Island is stunning and get this, no crime. You must be one of those holiday package tourists that went there for 10 days with $200 in your pocket.

Just stick to the countryside and to the North-East of the country. Echternach is absolutely beautiful, if you don't mind the Portuguese inhabiting the historic streets.
Luxembourg city and Esch are cesspools full of all shades of niggers, and the few natives living there are snobs. It doesn't help that the South West is full of French.

Spics are Muslims-Lite.

Noted.

>klownisms.wordpress.com/

Holy. Fucking. Shit.
horror stories, my ass - this is more like peeking down the mouth of madness.
I knew Korea was of its rocker, with all the crazy shit floating around the net but this blog really takes the game to a whole new ballpark.

Since when did we actually meme worst korea into actually being Worst?

bali indonesia.
got the runs, everyone was disgusting, everything in the shops were a scam, the beaches were full of declasse australian tourists, the traffic was chaotic, the food was shit, it was too hot and the humidity negated sweating to cool you down, the locals are more subhuman than pajeets. the nightlife was detestable, filled with clubs brimming with drunk budget tourists trying to have sex with the locals on the cheap.

what was good about it though was that i was able to hire an ensemble of musicians to serenade me for my dinners. they dont complain and theyre very economical. labour there is so cheap its basically free. you can pay someone to wipe your ass.

Best place was Finland. People were nice, nice scenery/nature.
Worst was Singapore, mainly because it's just a giant continuous shopping area and because of the heat/humidity.

Once I had to go to the Netherlands for a transfer flight. Niggers everywhere in the airports, shitskins were flooding some areas. Apparently there's also shit tons of degeneracy in Amsterdam.

Listen you little shit.
Berlin is in fact a shithole, but dont you insult our german wursts you fuckface.
You have no clue about wursts, a currywurst is a currywurst covered in curry and a bratwurst is a bratwurst.
If you want you can put curry on a bratwurst, but that doesnt make it a currywurst, it makes it a bratwurst covered in curry you fucking wurst illiterate.
Wursts is one of the few traditional crafts we germans have left and jews like you, who cant even differentiate wursts are cancer.

paris, hands down. this was right when the election ended, mind you.

i was kind of hoping to see the 'refugee' camps some claim were in paris, but couldn't find them.
at least they had great architecture.

Listen you little shit.
Berlin is in fact a shithole, but dont you insult our german wursts you fuckface.
You have no clue about wursts, a currywurst is a currywurst covered in curry and a bratwurst is a bratwurst.
If you want you can put curry on a bratwurst, but that doesnt make it a currywurst, it makes it a bratwurst covered in curry you fucking wurst illiterate.
Wursts is one of the few traditional crafts we germans have left and jews like you, who cant even differentiate wursts are cancer.

Marry me Hans!
nohomo

Too bad im already in love, both with a female and the mighty craft of the wurst.
The force of the german wurst is transcendent, most of them are made with pork.
The word of the wurst will drive muslims out of this great nation, leaving it once again to the master wurst craftsmen paving the way for a new european golden age.

>klownisms.wordpress.com/
yo thanks for posting this i'm dying over here and loving every laff. very interesting, nice to read some anti-gook shit

I'm reading that blog about Korea and….WOW! I knew Korea was a fucked up place but it's even much worse than I thought.

Did you guys know Koreans drink feces wine? WINE MADE FROM SHIT?? klownisms.wordpress.com/2014/05/13/the-human-centipede/

Korea is the only place in Asia I didn't like. I spent a little while there and was glad to leave by the end tbqh.

All other Asian countries seem to have some sort of redeeming factors, even the third world shitholes. Korea just doesn't have much of a soul (no pun intended).

Great thread guys, thanks for the many replies.

I was in Luxembourg last week, actually. It has some beautiful parts (pic related was right next to my hostel), but there's so many goddamn shitskins in cities like Ettelbruck, and even the smaller towns are infested with them, it's ridiculous.

Same story everywhere that has cities. Really makes me wish National Socialist Germany hadn't been stomped into the ground, I wouldn't even be mad if my language was considered a dialect of German.

The worst is obviously NYC, you don't feel safe anywhere, smells like ass, police don't do much, everything cost 5 times more expensive than what it really is, and everyone begs you buy their fake shit

koreans find tall height attractive, despite being an entire nation of genetically predisposed manlets

Wipe your EXIF next time user.

I haven't been outside of England in over ten years, so this is going to be dated but I did travel around with my parents a lot.

Best foreign
South East Asia. We went to lots of places and this was always a pleasant experience. The locals, no matter how poor, treated us with respect and even kindness. They kept their composure when foreign tourists acted like assholes towards them. Even though these people were so poor, they still had their dignity and tended to keep the areas where they lived as clean as they could. The food was fantastic and something totally different to what I was used to. The ancient sites and temples were also well worth visiting. I never felt threatened or unsafe.

Worst foreign
New York. While I did enjoy the trip overall and Americans are always welcoming, this was the first trip abroad where I was threatened and felt fearful. I was with my mother walking around after dark. We wandered too far out of the main high street and ended up in a mainly black area. Niggers where watching us, making hand gestures and sucking there teeth as we walked by. A few of them warned us "Yo better get yo white ass outta here". It was probably the first time that the idea of all humans being equal started to break in in mind.

When I went to Crete I had a great time. My advice is to keep away from the main tourist areas, make the effort to see some of the ancient sites and enjoy the local food, while relaxing in the warm sun.

Worst absolutely: Kazakhstan

Worst of popular destinations: Seychelles

Best absolutely: Maldives

Best outside tropics: Tuscany and some Greek islands prior to migrants.

Worst disappointment: Paris in 2016

Relative disappointments: Bali / Indonesia, Mauritius, Sri Lanka, some parts of Italy, Dominican Republic and Caribbean in general

Honorable mentions: Croatia, Venice, Dubai, Finland, Luxembourg (mainly because they serve real champaign for breakfast so you're a bit drunk from the morning), and paradoxically Egypt, but only if stay in a good resort and don't leave it. Once you leave it's a total shithole.

I didn't travel around Europe except France and Italy much in recent years so I don't know how bad is the migrant infestation and where

Never been there — why?

Greetings from Prague by Czech user!

Related: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paris_syndrome
Note that it doesn't mention niggers as a possible cause.