An Analysis of the Demographic Crisis in the United States

There has been much talk about the demographic crisis in the United States. The mainstream news is concerned only with the age of the US; they are concerned only with the (((economic))) problems this poses a concern based only in the false model of constant growth and social security pensions. Here, however, we are concerned with the racial makeup of the new generation; it appears as if the white man is being out-bred and over-run by the minorities. But, in a moment of casual curiosity, I discovered some interesting facts.

North Carolina released it's census records for 2015 back in 2016:

osbm.nc.gov/demog/county-estimates

With this information, it can be calculated that the approximate minority (including mixed race and hispanics) population below the age of 25 is 1,128,917 (or ~10% of the states total population), while the white population below the age of 25 is 2,172,405 (or ~20% of the states total population).

Why is this important? It is by no means comforting news to hear that the young generation of North Carolina is likely to be 66% White, 34% Minority; it is revealing just how localized this problem might actually be. If we can come together and trawl through each state's latest census record (independent of the federal census), then we could have the problems mapped on a county level.

From there, we can study those particular counties and determine (((who))) or (((what))) is specifically causing the rapid deterioration.

Good idea, deserves a bump.

Not sure how to access county-by-county demographic info.

I'm willing to hazard it would line up rather well in general with Hillary/Trump county-by-county voter results for 2016 election.

Someone here a while back had an image of every county in the country by white%.

I think America can go the African route through retaking the lands. IF white people have more children, then we could easily retake our country within a few generations, especially due to the rapidly declining fertility of non-whites in America. And yes, their fertility rates are declining fast. If we can have more children, then we can retake it. Europe is in a position of EXTREMELY low fertility while being invaded by those with high fertility. America really doesn't have that problem. Also, non-whites are very unbanized and clustered in specific areas around the country. NYC has a very sizeable black population, but is declining due to urbanization and rising abortion rates. What's causing our deterioration is what will eventually cause the decline of non-white Americans. Urbanization, liberalism, family investment, and the shift from agrarianism towards a technology oriented economy. If you can rise above these factors, and subtly encourage your white peers to rise above it, then we can retake the US.

Constructive thread, I bump it, because 8ch is full of shit and I don't want his nice thing to be lost.

I'm doing my part with my girl

You can join her and her offspring on the refuse pile of mixed races. Pure races always kill off those defects, whites are more altruistic than Blacks but as time goes on there will be less Hapas to defend against Asians wanting to purify their race.

There's already a whole infograph for it. You basically have a minority "U" going from the West Coast to Florida

The number of white/Asian couples getting married is increasing every year. More and more white men are getting sick of the hairy arms and bad attitudes of western women

>gf lives in east la working on her (((Career))) and paying back her (((loans)))
They're 25. In 5 years they'll be lucky if they figure out how to have one.

Meanwhile, California is importing niggers with low income housing gibs, but charging whites full price and raising taxes. They have 3-4 kids and get on gibs making a few k of free cash every month while my buddy had 20 bucks a day to spend after bills. That's white genocide.

You didn't get my point at all, only the white race in its form right now would even allow Hapas to exist. Pure Asians do kill these deformities off either explicitly or implicitly, the white race won't have the ability to protect them. And God willing in time will do the same as its numbers dwindle and the time for arguments being over approaches.

There will never be a Hapa colony, all the Hapas created in China during the 1800s have fallen out of the gene pool.

I'm married and working on a kid but the damn IRS came after me with penalties on my income. Seems you now have to pay tax on medical insurance if you hit a new tax bracket when taking out large sums of money, IRS wants us to pay $16,000 in tax, I've already gotten a (((loan))) to pay it damn kikes.

But's lets just say this doesn't make the wife all wet. though it was fun blaming king nigger and his Jewish controllers for a whole day when we found out, saying how much we hated black people and establishing why we won't have life to live until all the Jews are dead, together, then sex

Niggers and Spics can affors to have 10 kids each and you morons are trying to play by the rules.

Learn to work the system.

Don't give him the (You)s dude

This.

wha but muh welfare only niggers an-

Oh what's that? You're a minority and your 2 children are being harassed by the hundreds of non-white spawns? Wow, at least you didn't use welfare. :)

Yeah let's use welfare! Fuck working and shit! I can use the pitiful funds Uncle Sam gives me to raise my children in the projects with crack addict neighbors and violent criminals. My children sure won't get raped and murdered in such an environment.

Listen to these kikes Holla Forums. They know the White race will spring forth from the ghettos.

the system discriminates against white welfare applicants, and is much more lenient to browns
the double standard is real

you are absolutely fucking pathetic, take a good hard look at yourself

city-data.com has an interactive map. I use it every time I move to a new city to see the % shitskin in an area. It gets down to neighborhood detail almost.

nobody said live in the projects. You can keep your job and house and game the system for extra bucks. The niggers and spics do it, you might as well too plus it will force the system to collapse sooner.

You mean:

Thanks frand. We recently figured this out. We already try to avoid taxes as much as possible and buying into the system. Shes 23 and said maybe at 27. I'm going to knock her up by 25. She said one, I'll plant two minimum then get on gibs.

You just need to get her mother instincts kicking. Also remember your ancestors had 10+ kids in far worse economic conditions with far less food the we have today. Also don't believe the Kikes when they bring up mug survival rates that's just skewed numbers like usual.

Get her near an infant. I don't care how, but get her in proximity of a White baby, I promise you'll hear her ovaries blossom before your eyes.

(((1))) and done

Percentage alone is no good. It has to be of the future generation alone. The boomers and Xers are infertile. I went the extra mile and made it so only those in the completely safe zone (low amount of birth defects) count. This is the future I'm concerned about, not the present, and not the past.

This. Of course working in an agricultural environment necessitates having more children, but in truth, most americans especially in the north worked on far too small plots of land to really need 5+ kids, but they had them anyway. Life isn't about being comfortable, it's about creating more life. That's something modern westerners have completely and utterly lost sight of.

>From there, we can study those particular counties and determine (((who))) or (((what))) is specifically causing the rapid deterioration.

We've already done this.

We know (((who))) and (((what))) is causing the problem. Its not a secret, its not a surprise, its blatant and visible to anyone who cares to look.

White people don't have children when they have no prospective future, and at present, they don't, because nobody has the fucking will to do anything meaningful about what is happening. Everyone is willing to point it out, nobody is able - or willing, if able - to do anything meaningful about it.

This. So much this.

So long as the comfort remains, action will not be taken. So the answer is, we have to eliminate the comfort - only then will people stand up and do something, because they can't just roll over and go back to watching netflix.

Accidental early post:

I dread the situation for the Europeans. They need to overcome their issues way more than the US.

An interesting infographic, but it needs more details. That percentage is only for age 0-4, on a national level. It would be far more useful to have every age group of millenial by state, so that we can observe on a state level rather than an overwhelming national level.

You want to know what made the white boomers any useful? They were born largely to poor, large, white families. Large, poor White families tend to be far more redpilled and appreciative of their heritage. I plan to be married and have at least 4 kids by no later than 30. Finances are of no concern, you need to have kids.

You need to aim for 4.

Exactly, everyone has forgotten the great advantages of a larger family.

Get the specifics, and start by changing your own life. Hitler himself admitted that he only started preparing for another man to fix the Germans before he realized that he had to become that man.

Get fit, get smart, get a wife, and get breeding. Get out there and get active. Every day is a step forward from misery.

I bet this anons girl loves him, worships him, and looks up to him, and loves the sex. Let's not forget the sex, it's fucking wild, and there is nothing more taboo than pounding a hot little asian girl and then having her beg you to cum inside of her. Agh fuck man, it's get's me hard every time. I'd tell them to name the baby ding dong because it's ringing my bell.

You know what? You're right. Those blacks need somebodies taxes to leech off of, and those whites that use welfare, how selfish of them. They're the ones who need to get to work!

By the way, John McCain, are they hiring over at the National Review?

I'm liking the attitude of this thread. Hopefully it won't get subverted by MGTOW and jaded virgins (as if there's a difference). We do need to have more children. I'm optimistic for the future of whites. We will survive this. Europeans will survive this. We may have to totally redraw our maps, give up land, fight, bleed, and die for future. But if that's what it takes, that's what it takes.

I've never found white women's arm hair to be excessive. I have, however, noticed that Asian girls have ugly faces. Every single one of them.

Bad attitude? Yes. But better an uberfrau cunt that needs to be put in her place than an untermensch gook skank that will be kind and work to please you but can only give you faggot gook sons and fugly gook daughters. There's no future for this world if white men go that route.

I've been getting into the homesteading and permaculture farming commnities on youtube and the thing that struck me like a brick to the head was how many white people there were with families. Seriously, lots of disillusioned 30-something white folks are getting into and having multiple children. Even goony bearded numales are managing to get married and having multiple children when they escape the city and start working the land.

Part of the reason we have this issue is white flight; we as Americans are far too mercenary in our personal lives. As the minorities and leftists clump into the major cities, they take control of the state governments (look at any of the swing states and dyed-in-the-wool blue states). The white man must be adaptable no matter what. Do not run away or escape; always be ready.

I don't know if a return to agrarian lifestyles is the same. "White flight" was about no longer living in cities, but still working in or near them, commuting from suburban. The suburban lifestyle is very insular. It also preserves this dependence on the city for employment and commerce. Consider that when whites left the cities and went the burbs, their birthrates just continued to go down. Meanwhile, here we see whites leaving the cities and the suburbs and their birthrates are going up.

If necessary, fall back temporarily before mounting an offensive. There is no way the jews will destroy our territory the same way they did with the Germans. They fucked with the wrong people this time.

Reality is things are going to come to a head long before birth rates stabilize and that's just the simple economic truth of the situation unfortunately. The economic squeeze for rearing children is the exact same shit Theodor Fritsch talked about in "Riddle of the Jews Success", but it cannot be ignored given our circumstance is far different than Germany's at the time.

We will win at the end of the day it's just about how much it's going to cost. The sooner we can bring about a complete and total upheaval of our countries the better. It's all or nothing right now. The band aid will need to be ripped off brutally and cannot degenerate into some centuries long conflict or the fight will eventually dull to the point the remnants will remain and restart the problem.

It has to all end this century one way or another. Either our enemies are crushed completely from our lands or we are. You see what second guessing does in the U.S. with the negro problem. Now they have history built up and will fight to the death to stay here.

There isn't much of a difference. They abandon cultural and political power-houses for the country. It is wise on a personal level, but on a societal level its a warning sign that we are fully destroyed. Suburbs need to be demolished and reclaimed. More land for the people.

What in the everloving fuck kind of fiscal rule is that.

Dubs of success

Are you fucking retarded? Have you been in China?

No one can become Chinese, but if you're born there and one of your parents is Chinese, then they welcome you (though never will to your non-chinese parent).

Have you seen spic demographics? Their only job was to have children, and yet their birthrates get closer to ours every single day

City's are not cultural nor political powerhouses now. Some thanks to policies years ago can still exert out sized influence to the surrounding areas like CoonCity on Illinois, but increasingly those have been subsumed into the majory city itself across the nation, while those areas outside of the mega cities are increasingly refusing to co-operate or even discuss working with or being influenced by larger cities. The weak places still set upon by major cities are already destroyed and falling into an extreme minority of subset. Without outside political support fewer and fewer major cities can either retain nor influence anything politically, they toe the line per instructed or are penalized. This has directly help cause the rise of, essentially us, and also directly pushed non city areas into an aggressive counter push to retain their own force in politics which increases with each step of corruption and decay in local politics. Anti-city sentiment has grown exponentially in recent decades and continues to grow unabated. City power has been broken already by our very own enemies for us politically.

Culture was stolen long ago by hollywood, and local culture is generally an whispering cough of a reflection of what was in an general area. Meaning local cities have 0 influence and instead are just reflections of where the real cultural influences now come from. And here is a hint, we here, on this site, have more influence and direct access to the future of this 'culture' than any other singular place on the planet. No mega city can even begin to compare or compete with either mass culture, or sub cultures like us.

The use of employment and commerce is also grinding down in direct influence. Having coasted for over forty years on an old meme today's world has broken its iron clad rule and our enemies subversion continues to directly help and support the destruction of economic centralization of major cities in ANY meaningful way beyond 'service' to the all consuming welfare hordes. Retiredf Old, infirm, weak minded, weak bodied, welfare nigger, spic invaders, government workers, bribed production companies, bribed worker bees, EACH and every one are not increasing the economic power of a city but leaching out its wealth and health. All are utterly reliance on ever more free and easy money from the feds, or states whom are funneling fed money into the city coffers. Their economic influence is a dead vine at this point beyond such wealfare. True economic power and influence is now growing outside of every major city today, and is not showing any sign of slowing. If things continue in this fashion in another twenty years those outside the city will become 'rich' in both imaginary fiat, and direct physical wealth, since they are the only wealth production vehicle which are left whom are independent of bribed welfare from an central authority.

Cities are dead. And are nothing more than a cover for central authorities power grab, they are both the weapon to provide cover for their workings and an critical weakness that we can exploit to bring our common enemies down. Mega cities are the anchor which will drown both the shitskinn hordes, and our (((elite))) masters. Stop looking at things thru the small minded views of a child, start to think strategically and maybe you will finally pull yourself out of your self imposed demoralization. The pain coming will be great beyond all reckoning, but the future is looking very bright for us. I have only barely scratched the surface of what our routes to domination are. We have both immediate and long term advantages they do not.

Bump

Amerimutts … Top Kek !