What movie let you down more than any other?

What movie let you down more than any other?

Independence Day: Resurgence

>>>Holla Forums

Disney Star Whores

The Farce Engorges

Everybody jacks off. I never understood why he got so much flak for that.

jurassic world

did you watch his original dark souls playthrough

Soy Whores VII: The Farce Engorges

Bioshock Infinite

anything with cumskins

The new Hobbit

But I knew that movie would be shit as soon as the first trailer with that gorilla in the first frame was released.

This year, it was Brigsby Bear. I was hoping for a scathing indictment of manchildren and I instead got a celebration of an infantilised society.

宇宙の戦士 (Starship Troopers). It really wasn't very good.

Because he's DSP. His detractors go ape over any information they could get. I don't even like the guy but they go too far for someone who has been irrelevant for years. If you pay to troll someone, you're a lost cause and showed who the real loser is. He'll either be forced to move if he doesn't makeup that tax money by the end of January.

It has to be The Last Jedi. It's so bad on so many levels that you can disect it against the OT, TFA and even it's own story to know how terrible it is.

how the fuck do they get away with taxing some poor-as-fuck-barely-making-ends-meet youtube let's-player as a "business owner"?
It sounds fucking criminal to me. Fucking jews.

Ex Machina probably.
I just remember thinking "that was it?".

The 3rd hobbit movie. Smaug dying in the firsr 10min killed what little interest i had in it.

I FUCKING HATE THIS BROKEN LATIN FUCKING CHRIST
DEUS EX MACHINA WASN'T EVEN A LATIN PHRASE IT WAS TRANSLATED FROM GREEK

did she do it on purpose or not realize she was still live?

t. guy who complained about it before

i don't know the full thing but the streamer is effectively their own entity. they get sponsored by the dev/publisher to stream, which brings in more revenue than the ads do, and that's what gets taxed.

dummy

that tax should be based on how much they make

i think i just found my new fetish

Youngfags not born before 1999 CANNOT conceive of the fucking marketing hype that went into this for 1 year before it even came out.

I used to work at Borders (when it still existed) an there were Star Wars decorations all over the fucking place for months before it came out.