Was Wolfenstein The New Order any good? I know nuDoom was a Halo rip-off that had no respect for the source material...

Was Wolfenstein The New Order any good? I know nuDoom was a Halo rip-off that had no respect for the source material, but it's $15 and I'm 99% sure people weren't paid to enjoy this. Unless The Old Blood was the good one and I'm retarded.

Stop making this thread faggot.

Uninstalled a half hour in. It's just a CoD campaign with a new name on it to make people feel "smart". It's linear, dull and slow.

It was playable but nothing special.
if you're a Holla Forums fag you might get triggered

Fair enough. Had a hunch they'd fag this one up too.

It has good world building, lot of attention went into making the world feel like a real place.
Writing itself is not amazing, if you're not really dumb you might start to get annoyed at it and how many plot holes it has.
Shooting is fun, very over the top.
Decent amount of enemy variety.
Lots of globetrotting, which makes for varied levels.

Maybe torrent it before buying it.

I thought it was pretty good. The schlocky sci-fi stuff was neat, the gunplay felt good, the story was interesting but not overwrought. I'd say give it a shot.

Or

Bethesda plz go

The most flaccid sounding weapons I've played with in a while.

I'm not sure why you're so mad at this game. I gave fair criticisms and praised things that were done right.

Except the part where none of your "fair criticism" actually holds true.
The game is mediocre through and through and the least terrible things about it are the branching path and health system everything else reeks of "we tried to emulate older FPSes but failed""

I wanted a gas chamber scene

I thought the branching path was actually the least interesting thing about it; it doesn't change enough.
The health system was a good compromise, though. Segmented bars, just displayed as a number.
I'm not sure what you didn't like about the gunplay. Dual-wielding automatic shotguns while fighting robot dogs is pretty great.

It's somewhat well made in the sense that you don't really realize it's there at first and won't fuck you over in the game, it's not that great it's true but for a corridor shooter it works.

No.
Enemies in that game are at a strange spot where they're hard enough that you're not getting the satisfaction of stomping them easily by the truckload like you would in old shooters but they're not dangerous or interesting enough that you're feeling accomplished for surviving a firefight with them

You can dual wield any gun at any time, except for the laser gun.
I don't know what to tell you, mang, I thought they were pretty good. There were a couple hard fights (like returning to the London Nautica) where I felt pretty damn good for beating them.

Nice talking straight out of your ass, how about you form you own opinion for once and stop listening to what autists say on Holla Forums who haven't even played the game. And to answer your question The New Order was great and so was its standalone expansion Old Blood.

Good lord, I've only seen Nostalgia Fags this retarded on Consoles…

There, that's how you do armchair psychology, kid. I'm not buying your game, by the way.

You said
And I told you you can do that thing only a handful of times in the game which is true.

Outside of the novelty there's no point in dualwielding most of the time (except with the shotgun if you decide to go berserk and run through enemies), since firing both gun at the same time results in spraying shit everywhere and not hitting anything and just using one gun at a time is boring despite being more practical (you basically trade some accuracy for the ability to have a double size magazine),

I could see why people would like TNO (despite it being meh it's still one of the best effort at a good FPS in 7 year) but ToB is fucking painfully bad in every way.

A couple thing it did better is giving you an arsenal that you actually want to use fully and can use fully without too much restriction and making the perk system less intrusive.

Feels more like Quake enemies in DOOM3 levels with slower BD gameplay to me but regardless not worth anything more than 5 bucks.

Everyone who hates the game really is just a buttmad Holla Forumstard or someone pretending to be one.

Don't reply to underages and shills.
Don't tell shills anything positive about games they promote.
Don't give underages attention.

Sorry for bitching you out. Not that it matters after little Billy got fucking thrashed. That being said, you didn't get massive Halo vibes from nuDoom? Generic sci-fi shooter, the "demons" look like ayys, lack of ADS plays out less like DOOM and more like, well, Halo, and the grenade system is a rip-off of Destiny's?

Oh, you were talking about the dogs. I wasn't talking about the big fuck-you mechas, I was talking about the regular cybernetic dogs.
I found dual-wielding was useful for close-quarters and for big enemies. It's a tradeoff between accuracy and firepower, like you said.

both were shit, marketing man

I dealt with faggots like you screaming that I had to try the game before hating it.

So I played the demo and hated everything about it. Then the shills cry and say "well that's only the first level, the rest after that are much better, but you'll never know unless you buy the full game for $59.99!!!"

so fuck you, nuDoom is cancer and anyone who's actually played the originals can tell.

Never really played halo to be fair and didn't play Destiny at all so I couldn't tell, just going off what games I can remember.

Which still applies you don't really fight many of them throughout the game and don't always have two shotguns (or ammo in them for that matter) to fight them.

I got the same feeling from it as Shitman: Ass Pollution. It's playable, but you're going to be constantly furious at how much wasted potential there is.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about, nigger. Try playing or watching the game instead of parroting the first contrarian Holla Forums post you read when the game came out. And Wolfenstein is a 7/10 meh experience, if I were you I'd play Doom instead.

I have no idea what you're on about. There were loads of those dogs, and you spend most of the game with automatic shotguns.

They're only present in chapter 1, 4 and 8, you don't get a shotgun at all for chapter 1 and 8.

Samefags get the same responses, kid. Bow out.

You're splitting hairs.

Maybe, but I'm not making false claims to support a mediocre game.

Wolfenstein TNO must be the most overrated piece of junk I've played in a long while. Dull, plodding, linear. It doesn't even look good like some people claim. Yeah it's detailed, but everything is gray and boring most of the time.

Bought it, played it, enjoyed the hell out of it, but that's just me.
There's some magical jew shit in it thats kind of out of left field, gonna warn you now, but overall the game felt very badass, fast paced where it needed to be, and enjoyable.

It's not nostalgia though, anything owned by Zenimax past 2003 is utter shit, with very few exceptions.

Neither am I.

Todd plz

Memeing is the surest sign that you've given up.

user why don't you stop being a retard on purpose.

I wasn't "proven wrong," you were splitting hairs, like I said (and you admitted). Learn English.

It was a shit game made by Swedecucks. I could practically hear the euphoria radiating out from them while making it.

And let's take a look at the story itself

And words can't describe my disappointment when I finally got to walk on the surface of the Moon in the game, expecting some low G firefights, only to find out the whole segment was two minutes long and involved walking from one door to the next, never to be seen again.

Basically, gas the Swedes.

The Swedes seem to be destroying themselves quite handily on their own.

So?
Making a false claim on minor details is still making a false claim.

Again, learn what "splitting hairs" means. My claims weren't false. There are lots of dogs and you have auto shotguns in almost every part of the game. Kill yourself. Or learn English.

It is fine, but the laser cutter is so gimmicky and you can only do cool shit with it in DESIGNATED FUN PLACE like so many other AAA games, and that killed my fun boner.

Reminder that the main character and his girlfriend are complete psychopaths that killed developed mooks with actual families and troubles in brutal ways with zero remose for the crime of being born in a world and having to adapt to it with the end objective of probably having to kill 90% of mankind since everybody is nazis now.

The sooner they get exterminated the better.

How the fuck is it "fine"? The Shadow Warrior remake is fine, verging into pretty fun at times, the Wolfenstein remake is just one dull slog from beginning to end.

Everything about the game is gimmicky as shit.

The game gives you the option (though, as the game progresses, less and less) to go stealth in certain sections. Sadly, this is just a poorly implemented exercise in frustration because the game obviously was not meant to be played that way, and is either a cakewalk or a repeat performance of having nails shoved in your head.

Ditto for dual wielding, which serves no purpose whatsoever and has marginal benefits in firefights, and likely only exists to be shown in the trailers to make the game look interesting just like every other gimmicky feature the game has.

It's a shit game, there's no two ways about it. The only thing with some effort put into it was the hype campaign.

And what really makes me laugh the most is the scene where the kike reveals how the Nazis got to conquer the world and pretty much nobody even voices any sort of outrage, not about the fact Jews had all this technology and didn't share (the girlfriend cunt even praises them for being so devoted to their religion), nor for not sharing the technology with the Allies once it became apparent the Germans were winning.

Swedes are born cucks.

wej, you try hard faggot.

Doesn't matter if those two basically never overlap which is why I said "Dual-wielding automatic shotguns while fighting robot dogs is pretty great." was a rare occurrence that didn't excuse the monotone encounters you get throughout the rest of the game,
And both claims are provably false since dogs are notably present in only 3 chapters and you do not have shotguns for about half the game so by definition there isn't "lots of dogs" at least compared to other enemies and you do not "have auto shotguns in almost every part of the game" even discounting the fact that you run out of ammo quickly unless you're in paces you're intended to use them. .
Both of your claims are provably false and by extension make your already terrible rebuttal to my claim totally void.

Splitting hairs isn't an English exclusive expression by the way.

I'm done, your autism is incurable. Put it to good use by learning English.

You're the person defending this shit game. Kill yourself.

How predictable, first you're on an imageboard so autism comes with the territory, second just because a claim is researched and not purely based on emotion/impression doesn't mean it's autistic.

You've done nothing but act like a basic bethesdrone for the whole thread
PROTIP:none of this mean TNO is a good game, but that doesn't mean you cannot enjoy the game yourself just don't lie about it in an attempt to make people like what you like.

>>>/reddit/
>>>/tumblr/

>(1)

>(2)

I would say im not great at shooters but but playing jew order on uber was dog shit easy and I dont think i died until the prison level when I got careless I didnt even need the 20 pieces of health and armor in every room

So bog standard fps weapons and gimmicks make locked arenas connected by hallways with one or two monsters in it copypasted a hundred times good?

And theres the fact its half-off in a steam sale every other week

>(16)

Just pirate it
It's very meh

Are you a time traveler?

The bosses (well mostly the final boss) being bulletsponges is pretty fucking bad too, not BL-tier bullesponges though but still 2 minutes of emptying your guns (and that's with a speedrun-tier pace most people I've seen take a good 4 minute) on the final boss that barely is a threat to you doesn't feel any good, compare that to 30-50 seconds of actively dodging thing that could easily kill you for regular old DOOM

People on Holla Forums will clutch their sacred cow so much that they'll outright lie in order to dispel any possibility that someone might have enjoyed NuDoom.

You can enjoy anything, doesn't mean it's good.

Wasnt this the one with the fucking heartbreaking scene of a nazi soldier crying about his love breaking up with him?

Fuck, i should have downloaded that.

This pretty much, I've talked to a lot of people who played Doom and they said they enjoyed it though the multiplayer was the weakest part of the game. I've been considering buying Doom for $30 since it's 50% off or maybe even Doom and the Steam controller for $60 being 45% off the bundle but I simply cannot decide to buy Doom or Doom with the controller thanks to Holla Forums always trying to say that nuDoom is unenjoyable.

I'm starting to believe that Holla Forums just doesn't buy or play videogames at this point.

Did you enjoy any of the following.

You should honestly apply your own advice.

Yeah, that was in The Old Blood.

I hate what the journos have done to the rating system.

God damn it though, I can't find it.

I got it

Thank you kindly, user.

I got it for $10 and stretched it out for 11 decent hours, so it passes the $1 an hour test.
It's eh overall, probably 6/10. Surprising amount of, in my opinion well placed, effort put in to build a group of actual characters.