I heard this game was godly, can someone explain why?

I heard this game was godly, can someone explain why?

Just heard that it was a nice game. You know, something that you just smile as you play. I've only played Blue Mystery Dungeon and it was pretty nice. The mechanics were solid, and the grid gameplay is kinda weird but clicks after a few dungeons.

Its gameplay was surprisingly deep and the story was much better than usual pokemon plots (which isn't saying much, but still). I wouldn't call it godly, but I would call it good.

the pokermen in has 2 bee gud.

It's a very good mystery dungeon game, and has a surprisingly solid and engaging plot which got me a little choked up at times. There's also the usual "catch 'em all" autism, except as "recruit em all" autism, which is slightly more powerful since you get to play AS the gimmick pokes.

OST is orgasmic. Other than that, both gameplay and plot are solid as anons above has said.

If you want a fun roguelike, feel free to check it out.

hcs64.com

Shiren the wanderer is better

Primal Dialga: The first primal evolution

My dick was rock-hard during that battle, holy shit. All the music is so good.

it's boring as fuck, it's just a shiren the wanderer with pokemons

it's for children

Red/Blue is better.

The gameplay is garbage. The only challenge is "I hope an enemy will drop an apple in the next floor or I'll have to go back to base". Play Shiren the wanderer instead.

An RPG with talking pokemon and muh epic music is the wet dream of autistic children. You can guess what happens when said children grow up and find the internet later.

I wonder how could be behind this post

Is Super good? I've heard it's just as good as Sky, if not better.

Its really short not as good as sky but better than infinity.

A little above BRT/RRT, I'd say.

I hope you give up in a dungeon while you have all your cash and rare items with you, faggots.

Ah. I dropped the series after finding out Infinity was bad (having played Red, Darkness, and Sky), so I was surprised to find good reception (or shills) at the release of Super.

Super is monkey's paw: the game
There's a shitload of side/endgame content, to the point where like five entire continents don't even show up in the main story, but not a damn one of the missions has any real context or interesting dialog, and there's no more mystery because you see which pokemon are where before you ever enter the dungeons
You can get every pokemon in the series, but it's through a retarded magic facebook friend system that incidentally every side mission in the game is also tied to, meaning every single one of them is basically a set in stone character that you call up for a booty call when you need them on a run, and I don't think you can even evolve them

I am a grown man and I will admit this game brought me to tears. Embed related.

The story was a retread of Blue/Red Team, still good but it had mostly been done like, a few years earlier.

Really calming tune.

Still was better than the plots of mainline games.

Indeed. Better music too.

Can I still play this if I don't know jack about pokermons?
Also pic is the only roguelike I played on DS. Still need to try POWDER also.

As long as you can learn that water

They are capable of this kind of plot. Only thing people seem to care about involving the canon game plot is how many pokegrils they can spam in a thread. Th-This thread isn't going to turn into a pokegril thread, r-right…?