What do you guys hate so much about mainstream games like Assassins Creed and Call of Duty...

What do you guys hate so much about mainstream games like Assassins Creed and Call of Duty? If they were that bad do you really think so many people would buy them?
Stop being hipsters.

OP both you and I know how this thread is going to go so there's no need to continue.

quality thread bitch

Perfect pic/op combination tbh fam.

It's already begun

Haha, wow so upset!
"I hate Assassin's Creed! I hate CoD! I hate Uncharted! Did it sell anything over 10k copies?! I hate it!"
Even among games you guys are losers.

3/10 for the effort, try less hard next time.

Here's some advice: you should stay on 4/v/ or /r/games.
It's painfully obvious that you're bad at debasing yourself for replies, which is pathetic at its best.

Good advice. Still nobody has an answer for why they hate mainstream games so much.
Probably because the answer is "I'm so cool for not liking anything."

2 and Brotherhood were Ok, Black Flag was OK, The rest was garbage

MW, MW2, and Black Ops were good
The rest is garbage

You have failed to understand that people have stopped buying these games because they have become worse with every installation.

reminder to report not video games threads

You may not have fallen for the bait but you took it all the same. Stop giving this shit attention.

I'd complain about how they are all the same game with slight changes, but then i remember that:
And more than that i love two of those franchises to death.
I guess the industry just came out with a fast fix for that "guns itch" normalfags have, i can't judge that.
Still, it's a game made to pander to normalfags and war movies stereotypes so by no mean good by any point of view.

This is the lowesr quality bait I've ever seen, and anyone who falls for it should have their mental health assessed.

Where's the bait?

inside your mom's vagina
[cue the OOHHH BURN laugh track]

Now i'll sage.

>Stop being le pleb XDDD

Oh dang sic burn xDDDD
Fuggin epic bro *brofists you through the internet*