So, any new games coming out this year that might actually be good?

So, any new games coming out this year that might actually be good?

Other urls found in this thread:

extremedownload.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sonic Mania

That's the only thing i can get out of my hand so quickly.

Yet still its a furry shit.

hahaha no

butterlord?

Autism

God Eater 2? I've never played the series but it's coming to PC at the end of the month and I'm dying for some MonHun on a real platform.

What about Kingdom Cum and Bonerlord? Are they coming out this year?

I think Yakuza 0 and God Eater 2 were coming out this year. And that new Final Fantasy and Deus Ex actually looks decent. Other than that, nothing else. It seems next year has a lot to play though.

Monaco 2.

No Man's Sky is shaping up to be the best game in years.

CS2.
Steins Gate 0.

Do Sex is out in like 3 weeks.

That's a great game with a seriously addicting soundtrack

Gonna get some flack for this, but I am looking forward to playing The Last Guardian.

I am cautiously optimistic about Mother Russia Bleeds.

nothing that will please you

Deus Ex maybe, Psycho Pass VN

This actually looks kinda tits.

Ok user

Nier automata
gravity rush 2
god eater 2
persona 5
Ico dogz
wattam
berserk
Nioh
gang beasts

Did you miss that "Augment Your Preorder" shitfest? S-E is looking to cut that game up into as many bits as they can to sell back as DLC. They've already made it an "episodic" series like Hitman and FF7 Remake.

Two words:
GHOST SONG

We've had Kirby: Planet Robobot that you can even get for free if your 3DS is hacked, it's pretty good. There's also Grim Dawn which can kick Diablo 3's ass, but other than those two which are already out I can't think of anything.

The King of Fighters XIV
The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel II
Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
Xanadu Next

Automation, BeamNG and Ground Branch will all get heaps of updates but I don't know if any will reach v1.0 this year.

Mania comes out this year, retard.

>>>/reddit/

This, but it's not coming out this year.

I just hope they have more than one new zone. Green hill revamped was a huge red flag for me. They only showed one new zone, so what if it's only that + reworked old zones? I hope they don't fuck it up…

Terraria Otheworld is another good one that will probably not be released until 2017 either.

Not much to look forward to this year.

Kenshi might be coming out of early-access hopefully ;_;

That stunt was nothing new though. It wasn't a big enough issue to still get traction to this day.

Holla Forums only plays meme games

When your definition of "meme" is "anything people like", yeah, you're right.
Fuck you, faggot. I bet you use meme as a very and adjective, too. People like you disgust me and you've seriously damaged the board with your faggotry.

SMTIV: Apocalypse. Supposedly fixed most everything wrong with the original, and is fun.

Nips liked it a lot.

Play what you like and don't pay a dime to AAA and hipster indie cliques.
Holla Forums is one person only if you imagine it to be

Woah woah woah, send me some links man. They're still charging full price for it here.

I ask myself this every year and am continually disappointed, OP.

The answer is, don't think about it too much.

As a console peasant, I am excited for Kerbal Space Program coming out for the WiiU.

I wouldn't get your hopes up. The PS4 version has some serious framerate problems and the controls are horrendous.

Pretty much anything except for your favourite upcoming release

faggot

Oh, and Yakuza 0.

Yakuza 6, but hope you know moon since the game might not come over until 0 and Kiwami get released. If Kiwami gets released.

extremedownload.org/

I mostly use this site to check new releases

Shit. I was hoping that a winter release would iron out the bugs.

THREE DAYS

They officially confirmed it's going to be episodic? Just kill me.

:^)

Still looking forward for Diluvion, don't know when it's going o be released.

This looks pretty comfy.

Disgusting.

If you can read moon, otherwise 2017.
I've pre-ordered it

That hurts user. At least Swery is writing a book right now about a detective cat in countryside England.

Ys VIII came out very recently and it's fucking amazing. I can't stop singing its praises.

I still don't understand why people are mad about this random game. did a cuck make it or something? it doesn't look good or bad enough to warrant the attention its getting

Extremely overhyped by marketers and game websites.

I want this to be good

Fuck you Breath of the Wild, Yooka Laylee, and Torment Tides of Numenera

Well, that info may be inaccurate. Heard it as a rumor from that fat fuck Jim Shilling (despite his shitty videos, he does have connections and information) and thought it was confirmed by a fake forum post leak. Skip to 5:40 of vid related.

Guess I just easily bought that with how jewish Squeenix has already been with their games, Deus Ex included.

well shit, forgot the actual video

But why?

Mankind Divided.
Dishonored 2
Maybe FFXV?
Maybe The Last Guardian?
Can't remember anything else.

Dude Sex is not going to be episodic. They did some bullshit scammy pre-order thing, but cancelled it after people told them to fuck off. At this point, the only thing that seems shitty is the tacked-on "leaderboard" mode or whatever it is.

It'll probably have Denuvo too.

Yeah, probably. They've been using it a lot lately. According to Wikipedia, Just Cause 3, Rise of the Tomb Raider, and Hitman 2016 all use Denuvo.

A couple of denuvo games have already been cracked though.

#AugsLivesMatter

I thought that each Denuvo game has to be cracked separately, though? Doom 4 is still uncracked, as far as I know.

I'm numb to nontroversies at this point.

Can you fuse interesting monsters?

Can you fuck his boypussy?

I'm hype as fuck for Midnight Animal.
Probably against my better judgement, since it's a fangame and the devs are SJWs from what I've heard.

They fucking better. I'm not about to have the only good thing to ever come out of Turkey be delayed by a roach uprising.

Don't out games, you cisshet pig

This one. Second beta demo comes out in less than a month.

Don't forget the story, thats going to be cringe hell.