Peter Smith, GOP operative who sought Clinton emails, committed suicide: Report

WHY IS THERE NO THREAD ON THIS?
TL;DR:
This guy tried to find Shillary's lost emails. He found a bag of helium over his head.

source: washingtonexaminer.com/peter-smith-gop-operative-who-sought-clinton-emails-committed-suicide-report/article/2628644
archive: archive.fo/TnxYJ

Other urls found in this thread:

arkancide.com/
rfthbs.blogspot.com/….3.
zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmm an awful many of these people "commit suicide" on hotel rooms….

How is that even possible with a plastic bag?

The method they're describing is called an exit bag. It always comes up in the "best way to commit suicide" threads on Holla Forums.

The idea is that your body can't tell the difference between helium and oxygen so you basically fall asleep and never wake up.

What the hell, 2 people "died" within 2 days? This is pure desperation.

ah okay.
That actually makes sense.

Helium displaces oxygen, while not triggering the "need to breath" reflex in the brain (that reflex comes from CO2 buildup, not oxygen deprivation). This method of suicide is well established and frequently recommended.

The implications are pretty frightening though.
How likely is it that they can seal the room up while someone's asleep, fill it with helium, wait for his vitals to drop and then go on to place the bag+tank over their head without anyone noticing?

If there's no witnesses, there's literally no way to prove foul play.

PURE COINCIDENCE, GOYIM

I've been saying this for a while now, but I think ANYONE who is either in the public sphere (or even who might be doxable if they're doing important work anonymously) should be creating video testimonials of themselves saying "I'm in good health and mental state, and if I die under any strange circumstances, it's most likely a staged murder"

I know these politicians and officials obviously aren't reading Holla Forums, but for fucks sake, they should be following this advice too. (((They))) have been "suiciding" anyone working against them or investigating their plans for DECADES now. Anyone who looks into this shit should be putting out testimonials like I said. Either released preemptively or with a simple dead man's switch or simply giving copies to your family and instructing them to release if anything happens to you.

It's to easy, also look at his age.
It's not the age you commit suicide, you only have short time left anyways. I have never heard of this here. Not one single time

Is there a way to find out if his life insurance policy really was expiring as is being claimed?

pic related

why so complicated? you just wait till he sleeps and then put a helium bag over his head.

Well I get that, if true it's also very convenient. This guy was killed

To be fair, there are a lot of suicides that happen with the elderly. It's mostly for reasons like their lives are shit and they have XYZ health problems and they rather just not deal with the bullshit and drop out. But that's CLEARLY not the sort of situation this guy was in. Obviously a set up.

The Clintons know Trump has the infrastructure and ability to shut down the criminal enterprise they've been running for decades. It's a house of cards, though, and there's much more at stake than the Clintons' asses. Gotta clean up as much as possible, lest Trump hit the big red button

That's the first thought that came to mind, but wouldn't the act of putting the bag over his head risk waking him up? If he wakes up then there would most certainly be a struggle and that's the first thing investigators look for to determine foul play.

You obviously wait til he's already dead.
Or the fact that without oxygen your muscles have no way to move.

That's my point.
You fill the room with helium to kill him THEN you put the bag over his head.

Well, I'm not an assassin and don't have experience with killing people so I'm not exactly the best to ask. But I have experience with blackfacing sleeping people with magic markers.From that I know that once someone is asleep you can handle them pretty rough without awaking as long as you don't turn on a lot of light or noise. And the Helium bag doesn't trigger survival reflexes so it should be pretty easy to do that.

Well I would figure they'd make an effort to make the assassination as clean as possible.

With the direct bag-to-head method there's a chance he'd wake up, however remote that may be. And if that happens, they basically failed their mission. Pulling it off as a suicide from that point would be nigh impossible.

If you could pull off a very important mission the easy way with a 10% chance of failure or the hard way with a 1% chance of failure, which would you go with?

regardless, arguing the minutia of how they killed him is pointless. The bottom line is the guy's dead and it was probably intentional.

Do we have a full Hillary killlist?

Since I'm a Clinton or one of their handymen I'd shoot the victim and then bribe/force the coroner to say what I please. Then I'd wait a few months and kill the coroner in a robbery gone bad.

Trump should go Hunting with Clinton.

honsetly, oppo researchers are walking suicide cases. They've been dead for decades. They've got to have suicide risks higher than post-op trannies.

wew

~320 million population
~300-400 million guns
And you Fuck still want your President to do it for you.

My president said that not only would Hillary be held accountable for her crimes, but that she'd be in prison; yet he dropped the issue the moment he stepped foot into office and surrounded himself by liberal new york kikes. The same liberal jew york kikes that ran the (((swamp))) he said he was going to drain.

My president can take care of that shit himself, I'm not going to be a martyr for some neocon kike puppet.

Is there a wiki or similar site with all the cases of suicided people in our modern day?

Can't counter when you put it that way.

I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong about him, because there's few things worse than finally allowing yourself a little bit of hope that things will start to get better, only to be repeatedly stabbed in the back.

arkancide.com/

You're acting as if this was some small, easy thing.
Corrupt politicians having to actually pay for their crimes would be the start of a new era.

he specifically said he would appoint a special prosecutor. appointing a special prosecutor IS an easy thing for the president and could have should have been done the day after he was inaugurated. but the fact is he changed his tune because they are both working for the same cabal the kikes

Someone in the Minnesota State Police Department deserves a bullet

Updated list of clinton body bags. Shit quality though, feel free to make a better quality copy.

Obviously some of these "suicides" are clearly murders, like when someone commits suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head twice.

However, isn't it possible that some of these suicides are actually suicides, albeit forced? I imagine it would be possible to convince someone to kill themselves in a hotel room if the alternative is having their wife gangraped by a pack of Jamals and then murdered. Just something to consider before pushing the murdered narrative.

You may be perfectly credible and authoritative, but there's no way we can know for sure without you post the pictures now.

rfthbs.blogspot.com/….3.

More clinton suicide. zerohedge.com/news/2017-07-16/haiti-official-who-exposed-clinton-foundation-found-dead

Well, that would take a LOT of helium and the scale of the operation increases the chances of being caught. Would better to pump something in that causes a deep sleep. A sleeping gas or something like that. Once you know hes in a deep sleep then you just walk in and gas him.

You just pump in nitrogen to displace oxygen.

This thread was, no joke, on the first page for less than 2 minutes. Holy shit.

Ya. It's being slid. Need to make a big thread or post this in the pizzagate/Clinton sticky for more view so it can't be slid. Also filterman put a vid out an hour ago with some friends of these people connecting a whole bunch of shit to Mayo clinic. Might be worth researching. (((They))) are slipping up

Because what difference does it make? The cops know it's a murder.
It is beyond obvious. They don't even bother hiding it. In fact, they do all they can to rub it in your face, and still, nobody will do anything about it because they are all paid or intimidated.

How much fluoride do they think the goyim are consuming to believe this!?