A New Term That May Help Our Cause

A New Term That May Help Our Cause
The term "white genocide" seems to be met by incredulity by many bluepilled whites when the issue is raised, despite masses of evidence pointing towards it.
I think this is due in part to the scale of the issue being incomprehensible to most normal people, and partly due to their understanding of the word "genocide"
To most people "genocide" means the violent killing of an entire race of people, and the demographic displacement and mass immigration they see are something else, not "genocide" in their minds.

So I am suggesting a new term that may get past their mental block surrounding the word genocide, and it meaning violent killing in their minds and not fitting the circumstances.
The term that I suggest should get them to accept the facts of our situation without this mental block is:

WHITE ANNIHILATION

It is hard for even the most bluepilled person to argue that whites will not be completely annihilated if current trends of mass immigration and demographics continue, even if you do not at first accept malicious intent implied by the word "genocide"
Even a bluepill would have to admit to themselves that according to the numbers, white people will be annihilated even without a single act of violence being necessary.
Cambridge Dictionary definition:
annihilate
verb: "to destroy something completely so that nothing is left"
Ask them, "Are you prepared to allow the annihilation of all white people?"
"Do you think the world would be improved if we were so completely destroyed that nothing was left of us?"

inb4 OP is a faggot
inb4 OP can't inb4
inb4 this is a slide thread

So is this worth running with, or a waste of time?
I would appreciate if some anons field tested this instead of "white genocide" and reported back in this thread if the response differed.
I will be doing the same myself.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory
archive.is/yM7i2
archive.is/CDgOm
archive.is/9ySKI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This just gives use of genocide to the kikes to use and only them to use.

fuck off kike
the last time you tried this was white destruction or something similar
must be a successful meme

Not bad. I was expecting something cucked, but White Annihilation actually sounds more extreme than White Genocide and is a more literal description of what is happening.

Remember that liberals and jews have the ultimate victim complex and their definition of genocide is defined by this. It's not enough to be killed, if you're not being imprisoned and tortured daily, then they don't consider it to be equal to what they perceive as 'their' suffering.

I'm not going to stop using genocide until another meme has greater proven efficacy. But by all means, try out alternatives. Post the results when you get them. Results is ultimately what matters.

WHITE DISPLACEMENT
H
I
T
E
D
I
S
P
L
A
C
E
M
E
NT

This is actually kind of a good thing. The Jews biggest weakness is that they overuse words. I don't think 'Genocide' has the power it once did. Let the jews have their words and burn them out.

Too soft sounding. I'll have that Pepe though lad.

How about

WHITE REPLACEMENT

Nice try, Chaim.

✡That model✡ of the atom has always been false kikery.

I just got your test results, OP. They say you're a gay retarded niggerfaggot.

good almighty that is a premium pepe.
Any other anons in sciences involving orbital mechanics? I do superconducting magnet studies.

Sage goes in all fields

Are you working on the Nazi Bell? >>10249836
Sage for off topic.

Call it White Death. A word like genocide has been completely jewed out of significance and clear definition.

Why not use something less edgy sounding, like White Replacement?

edgy

worse than white genocide

Just quote the UN definition of genocide. Even if they still disagree somewhere in their minds they will remember that they are factually wrong

I don't like using "white genocide" for the reason you mentioned, because people react to the term with scorn, as if what is happening isn't genocide.

I typically just say "they are REPLACING us". You could call it "the great replacement" if you like. Or white replacement. You get the idea. White genocide has too much baggage and whenever it's invoked, it derails the conversation and you have to back up and explain it from the ground up.

Replacement just sounds like having kids. It needs to he a little edgy to piss people off.

There are other ways of diffusing that bit of propaganda. One thing that's fairly subtle that we can do is start referring to all genocides as holocausts, in order to "water down" the term. Get rid of the jews' monopoly on the term by using it in many situations. Armenian holocaust. Congo holocaust. Cambodian holocaust. Rwandan holocaust. Ukrainian holocaust, Assyrian holocust, Greek holocaust, etc etc etc.

And then, "THE holocaust" just becomes "a" holocaust; one of many. It's no longer monopolized. It just becomes "the jewish holocaust". Or if you want to push it, you could call it "the WW2 holocaust of jews, slavs, gypsies, gays, and cripples". Each of these things could be done in succession, with each step diluting the impact of the word.

This is something that can organized in a sense, but each of you individually can do this yourself. When typing posts on Holla Forums or elsewhere, call everything a holocaust unironically. When making posts on your normalfag social media, do the same thing. Same thing when talk in in person, or elsewhere. Slowly but surely, we can begin eroding its impact.

If you really want to piss jews off, call it the "german holocaust" under the justification that it happened in Germany. When they kvetch you can go on to say that "german holocaust" is more inclusive of all the civilian victims of the war, including ethnic Germans slaughtered by allied troops.

Try also the "Dresden Holocaust".

This is true. "Genocide" no longer has the same power as it once did.

Just as an example, Antifa considers anyone without their state of mind as "facist" and "Alt-right" – Even though these people may be just cuckchan trolls and Ethnic Kekistanis.
White Annihilation is a much better term to use vs. White Genocide, because it implies that whites are literally being killed by the masses.

Good lord that is rare

I see your point but I feel like annihilation is an even worse choice! When lemmings hear it, they're going to think of Star Wars or some other normalfag culture crap and the scale will be even harder to comprehend. Also annihilation seems more like an instantaneous event while this is long and drawn out. What about White Replacement?

Sounds stupid. If u want an alternative to white genocide, use white demographic replacement.

Also, I like the word annihilation, it conjures up the feeling of FINALITY, even more so than "genocide"
There is no coming back from annihilation, it is COMPLETE destruction.

Now you've talking my language. Of course, keep in mind that my point still applies about doing this incrementally. Can't go from 0 to 60 instantly here. Start by emphasizing the "other holocausts", then resigning the "jewish holocaust" to just one of many, then downgrading it to "the german holocaust" and bringing up all the germans that died too, etc. And then after it's been broken down so badly, you can just sweep in with the coup de grace and tell them it never happened.

In a way, this sort of thing is already happening. Notice how the boomers are the ones who are the most vehemently opposed to saying anything bad about the jews? It's because they were the first generation to be indoctrinated with the holohoax myth. But the farther away in time the event gets, and the more generations pass, the less people care. It's no longer "fresh". the jews can keep trying to milk holohoax sympathy forever, but it simply isn't going to work. Nobody in our generation gives a fuck, left or right.

This is not a powerful enough term, it does not get the same message across as "white annihilation"

That's a good one too.
I also like to use Brazilification. It's got a little bit of edge to it without being so distasteful that you can't say it out loud. Everyone instantly knows what you mean when you say "Brazilification" and knows it means BLANDA UPP with tons of niggers and other shitskins into a mongrel nation.

So go test it and present the results here.

what you want is to illicit an emotional response.
Some arrangement of words that conjures up the image of murdered white children, women, and especially babies.

The jews did something like this against US soldiers in the 60's by calling them "baby killers", perhaps reuse that word every-time there is a terror attack that kills young people?

No you TRS level cuckold.
IT'S A GENOCIDE.

The UN says its legally a genocide, its a fucking genocide. Take your PR campaign and shove it up your ass.

I like that a lot.
I can just imagine the kvetching.
OYYYYY VEYYYYYYYYY!

This is good too, everyone knows brazil is shit tier, they just pretend that it's all vibrant and awesome to virtue signal that they are tolerant of brown people shitting up white societies.

Used twice today at work talking to two separate fully bluepilled co-workers.
Not sure how well it went over, but definitely got a different reaction to occasions when I have brought up "white genocide".
I would say there was definitely less resistance to the idea, not hugely noticeable, but definitely no defensive body language, which is usually a dead certainty when you mention "genocide".
You'll often get weird looks, crossed arms, closed body language in general and a dismissive/ skeptic voice tone.
Got none of that today, I would say they listened more neutrally to what I was saying instead of having an instantaneous negative reaction.
One of them said "what's that?" when I mentioned White Annihilation.
People don't do that with "white genocide" they just immediately respond with "there's no genocide, are you insane? How could anyone genocide so many people? who would want to? etc etc"
They are skeptical of your idea, and this creates a bad position for you to be in if you are trying to redpill them.
The fact that 1 out of the first two people I mentioned this to asked me to explain more gives me hope that this may be a useful phrase.
Obviously I will be testing more, and if it doesn't seem useful, I will drop it, but for now, it seems promising.

No shit sherlock.
I am pointing out that this seems to be a way to get past a mental barrier people have around the meaning of the word "genocide"
It is a linguistic technique, a tool, that is all.
Nothing is stopping you talking about white genocide, but in some cases, it seems hard to get past incredulity, and this may be a way to do that.
Once they have accepted the inevitability of white annihilation if current trends persist, it becomes much easier to explain that this was in fact planned and implemented by the jew.
As a side note, that particular redpill is made easier to swallow by pointing to all the constant genocides the jews commit in the old testament, their holy book.
It's in their blood.
polite sage because too many bumps

memes always help too.

Checked.
This is a great idea.
Any time we can break a kike monopoly, that's a win, their whole game is based on monopoly.

Its genocide by the UN definition, especially in places like Canada where kids are taken away from Christian families who believe in the Christian definition of marriage. Religions are one of the (I think 4) protected groups, and forceful transfer of children outside the group is one of the methods of genocide that is recognized.
Kikes are also openly calling for the destruction of the white race, so its genocide they are promoting.

Meant to sage that.

#BrownReplacements

It's bait to get the replacers to mock the term on social media in an attempt to get it to go viral. Imaging a chorus of liberal tweets getting #BrownReplacements trending:

And the brunt of the idea is spread by those who are bragging about replacing whites and the pathetic whites who virtue signal their love of BBC.

Yes. You'd basically be discarding years of memes and all the exposure we got last year.

No, see, people like you only think one move ahead. Its actually necessary that people's first reaction be incredulity, because its part of the redpill algorithm:
< incredulity
< attempt to defeat/dismiss white genocide
< realize "white democide" is a deliberate policy
< realize it meets the UN legal definition of genocide
< realize not all genocide is gas chambers and "death camps"
< learn about Klaergi plan, etc
< slowly, unconsciously, the normie is alienated from other bluepills
< the normie begins to correct other normies, and gets called "Nazi" for small things
< target normie slowly begins to hate other normies for this
< target begins to realize that the "Nazis" might be right about more than "just a few things"
< target independently starts looking into more things, questioning them, experimenting with openness to ideas that "seemed insane before"
< target begins steady descent down rabbit hole
< etc
This process has played out millions of times over the years, even Hitler writes about going from being an anti-anti-semite and a "liberal", to learning the JQ, then realizing that everyone like he had been was intentionally being duped. Its such a common story, you could call it an archetype. There's nothing wrong with normies trying to fight us…

WE WANT THEM TO RESIST, DISMISS, AND FIGHT US, ITS PART OF THE PLAN

Replacement is too soft sounding.
It's like you're trying to make memes for the left.
What is wrong with you fucking people?
You want them to go
of course you do, because you're fucking kikes.

It's either get replaced by niggers and let American niggers serve China like African ones do, or watch the world learn Mandarin like it learned English at one point. The jews did us a favor with all those financial collapses.

While I agree 'white genocide' sounds fucking stupid to the public, your idea isn't all that much better.

lol its all so tiring, kike.

Umm I don't want to rain on your parade but e-celebs and the aut-right already came up with a better term
the great replacement

Anti-white is enough to describe the modern west. Whites are literally a 3rd class citizen in their own countries.

perhaps pictures are better than words

Fishing for sympathy wont work. You can't "get through" to leftists. They cheer this shit on and laugh about it.

Yuri said it true. They can only be killed.

There seems to be a lot of people suddenly trying to get away from the term 'white genocide', despite it having spread like wildfire.

I don't see any reason whatsoever to stop using the term, and your concern trolling and misdirection comes off as shady.

You can only get through to white leftists, usually men or heterosexual women, usually only before they've done permanent damage to their lives. You can't "get through" to jews, most mixed races and other non-whites, because they're aware – at least instinctively – that leftism is an anti-white, pro-shitskins gibs philosophy. The objective is not to turn them all, just the ones that matter, ie, those that aren't permanently damaged by the education/indoctrination system.

"White genocide" has already made a fair bit of meme headway, but I like this term too.

I use "white extinction." "White genocide" implies that the extermination is willful, and though this is true it opens up a much larger debate than "Are white people disappearing?" Suddenly instead of just having to prove that whites are going extinct you also have to prove that this is intentional on the part of those helping it along; it's a redpill overload for most people. "White extinction" however is easily provable and opens the doorway to the actual belief that white genocide exists.

The French came up with the term.

This. You can see many white businesses being replaced if you go into any city, many people have lost jobs to a cheaper immigrant. White replacement also just rolls off the tongue better in my opinion.

REPLACEMENT
E
P
L
A
C
E
M
E
N
T

Yeah, extinction is pretty good too.

What about #WhiteGenocyde as bait to spread the tag? Leftists will retweet for funny good boy spellcheck points. Spreading the concept is more important than a typo. It might get around any twitter suppression as well.

WHY IS ANYONE ACCEPTING OP's PREMISE AT ALL

Anything less than speaking the truth strongly, with confidence in it, is cucking. I mean, what kind of reply are you ever going to get other than:
< it's whites own fault for not breeding/letting their leaders open their borders/sell off their jobs/etc
To which you get to reply with redpills about the jews being the 1%. I swear, so many of you kids are so timid, so easily shaken by any kind of pushback. Do you think there's ever going to be an easy/comfy version of fighting for your survival?

Simply put: anyone who tries to suppress your message is just a foil, just a prop for you to use in front of an audience; for every loudmouth SJW or PoS that will nervously shout down "white genocide" there are at least 5 people quietly listening to the exchange. Practice redpill chaining, not just single-issue redpilling. Learn to turn resistance into a prop for an audience.

Because he's right, to some extent. Whilst its true that 'genocide' was allowed in the case of Tibet; it is also probable that a lot of liberal morons genuinely thought the Chinks were rounding them up and bayoneting them. Liberals aren't so clever. As whites aren't being round up, put into camps and executed on mass - many less intelligent types will immediately feel like the word 'genocide' is over the top, and will then dismiss the rest of the argument. Something like 'white replacement' is a lot more reasonable and a lot more self-evident, and it is also something that will make whites uncomfortable. It also will lead people to the truth about the violence against whites - which is perpetrated by the minorities they are replacing us with, not actually by the government themselves (they of course facilitate such violence, and in many case direct it and excuse it - but they are not actually attacking, murdering and raping our people themselves - it is the savage hordes that they have imported).

It really all comes down to the fact that genocide has become a byword for 'rounded up and executed', when in reality it can apply to a slow replacement and destruction of a people through systematic attacks on the culture, religion, nation, law and birth-rate. Whilst I am generelly averse to accepting the new 'kiked-up' meaning of words; it does benefit us in this case as it should make more people sympathise with what we're saying; no one can deny that Mr Smith's sweetshop is now owned by a Patel, no one can deny that the old butchers is now a halal-only mud-hole that refuses to stock bacon, no-one can deny that their work-places are full of semi-literate diversity-hires. It is clear we are being replaced, no one can deny that. So if we use "white replacement" they have to acknowledge what we've said; whilst if we use "white genocide" we will have to have an argument about definitions which invariably leaves some people bored and takes us off topic. Any of you who have actually spoken to other whites about "white genocide" will likely have experienced this - I'm sure I'm not the only one.

filthy dumb kike.
this user is correct.

You are just using genocide to mean replacement. They both mean essentially the exact same thing in this context, the only difference being that genocide has added connotations which bog down any conversation and end with us having to explain "according to the UN genocide is defined as:

In the present Convention, genocide means any of the following acts committed with intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnical, racial or religious group, as such:

Killing members of the group;
Causing serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group;
Deliberately inflicting on the group conditions of life calculated to bring about its physical destruction in whole or in part;
Imposing measures intended to prevent births within the group; (e) Forcibly transferring children of the group to another group."

And now you've wasted 5 minutes arguing about a non-issue, any by-standers who may have been listening are long-gone, Gary has become bored and is staring blankly into his beer, and the guy you're arguing with will STILL insist that "when I think of genocide I think of something different".

It's an argument that can easily be avoided. I have no issue with anyone using white genocide at the moment, its certainly the right term and has been somewhat effective with those who are already some-what awake. I just feel like the word "replacement" would help in getting the point across to the more intellectually challenged among us.

replacement implies the replaced people are put somewhere else. genocide means theyre purposely killing you off.

Did you know the United Nations uses the term "replacement" instead of genocide? Its because, as you said, "replacement" doesn't possess the same connotations…you know…like being killed off.

I'm not sure if you're a kike who thinks he's crafty or a retard who thinks he's crafty. But either way, using the same terminology as the enemy is not a winning strategy. Who besides our enemy would ever say

Do Jews call the holocaust a "replacement?"

lol

My argument is clearly that the word genocide hampers conversation and leads to arguments about definitions rather than making people aware of the attacks on our peoples and nations. If you want to address that point go ahead; just insulting me whilst avoiding what I've said isn't getting us anywhere.

Oh look: a single meme destroys those arguments by educating the people. Doesnt it? One stupid picture educates doubters as to the reality of white genocide, doesnt it? But instead of spending 2 seconds to post this single image to justify the use of the word "Genocide"…you want to use new terms which further confuse the people and push them away from accepting this is a genocide. You want them to accept its a "replacement" instead. Ok…so where are these people being replaced to? Where are they going? Oh..you mean they're not going anywhere and its a genocide? You PR playing Jewish fagget..this is why you get nowhere. This is why your strategy is so easy to foil.

Back to the TRS forums with you.

Shit thread and shit ideas. If you want to find a name for this it can't have white in it at all. Christian genocide would work since it has plausible deniability when you mention it. Someone could say "your talking about white people" and you can call them bigot racists and explain how blacks latins etc are all christian too. Trying to change language to our favor is pretty useless now though, it only works if you have 100+ media outlets under control to spam the same word over and over again.

I'll point you back to my first post:

Its official meaning is almost irrelevant because it means something else in the eyes of the masses. Like I said I'm not trying to dissuade people from using the term 'white genocide', I'm agreeing with the use of an easier to understand and self-evident term instead.

… Let me try to use an analogy to get my point across to you. Imagine your friend is talking about how some creep is jealous over the fact that he is dating a cute girl - you now pipe up and insist that JEALOUS IS THE WRONG! Your friend is like "what the hell?" and you bring out a dictionary and show how 'envious' is the right term due to the fact the creep has no possession over his girlfriend. Your friend now says "but to me jealousy just means the same thing as envy". What do you say next? What's the point of this exchange? You've just derailed the conversation due to pedantry about a term that has, rightly or wrongly, an established meaning in the minds of the masses. You can insist they're wrong and show them proof - but how does this help you achieve your objective?

Your job here is not to be educating people about the meaning of words, but to make them wake up to the reality that they are under attack and that their people, faith, nation and way of life are going to be destroyed soon. You can even use 'white genocide' after you have spoken to them about the inevitable and obvious results of 'white replacement' - hell you can use it from the beginning if you want, I don't care what you personally do - I just see a lot of potential in 'white replacement' being used more frequently and in some memes as it is self-evident and undeniable and will therefore lead people to us - whilst saying genocide will lead to some people dismissing everything else we have to say because our definition does not fit with theirs.

I'll point you back to my first response:

you're done.

wew

You've admitted the people are mis-educated regarding the word "genocide" - and so they may reject the notion of a "white genocide." However, I've shown that with a single meme you can correct their thinking. So why do you prefer to create new terminology, market said terminology, get people to both understand and accept the terminology…when you could just correct their already existing beliefs?

:)

The point I've made three times is that:

Don't misunderstand me here, I'm not saying that its a bad idea to use 'white genocide' in all situations. I'm not saying that we shouldn't be educating people about EVERYTHING. What I am saying is that pedantry and arguments about definitions can be a good way to create boredom, disinterest and dismissal amongst many people.

Now I don't know if you're a anti-social shut-in who has never actually spoken to people about white genocide; but in my experience it always results in an argument about the definition. I do not want to argue about a definition, I want people to realise what is going on and then point out the consequences - which IS white genocide.

'White replacement' is an undeniable, self-evident truth.
'White genocide', whilst technically correct, often leads to arguments about definition.

Surely you can see how, for our purposes, using 'white replacement' can be beneficial for opening people's eyes? Clearly you're a pedant so I'll add that; yes, in some situations 'white genocide' may well work better - but I've demonstrated quite a few instances where the term genocide can derail the conversation and lead to dismissal or disinterest, and in such instances 'white replacement' may well yield better results.

and ive asked you three times:

why do you choose to not educate the people?
why do you choose to allow the people to remain ignorant?
by creating another term solely because the rightful term has been tarnished by Jewish deceit is not only a stupid strategy (you have to build a new term with a new following when you could just reclaim the original term "genocide), but its harmful, seeing as the people are never educated to the truth.

Who is paying you to think this shit up? Is it Israel? lel gtfo jew boy.

annnnd you're done.

why do you choose to allow the people to remain ignorant?
by creating another term solely because the rightful term has been tarnished by Jewish deceit is not only a stupid strategy (you have to build a new term with a new following when you could just reclaim the original term "genocide), but its harmful, seeing as the people are never educated to the truth.

again:

Can you learn to read please? I'm not at all saying we shouldn't educate people, I'm not even saying we shouldn't use the term 'white genocide'. I'm advocating a different approach to help with those who we have had little success with so far - it's pretty good idea to force them to accept the initial premise by using 'white replacement' as it is undeniable and self-evident - and you have them you can then explain how that it is actually 'white genocide'.

It's all about how to manipulate the conversation so that people listen to you and accept what you are saying. You do not want to give them any grounds to dismiss what you're saying, you do not want to change the subject, you do not want to give ground. Start with undeniable truths and then explain the consequences of these.

Also read some Plato.

where are we going then?
what do you mean?
so its a genocide?

Calling it "replacement" is just an extra step you low IQ nickel-nosed kike. LOL you're either the worst at strategy or the worst at deception. You pick one, because here's how it should go.

I dont see whites being murdered tho
damn it is a genocide!

now go KYS trs.

who has little success with it so far? name names :)

bump for names. who has had a problem with the "white genocide" term, user? who besides the kikes who have suddenly decided to stop calling it a genocide? filthy fucking kike worms.

Forcing people to accept your premise with an undeniable truth might be one more step but it sets up the whole conversation; essentially they have fallen into your trap.
Arguing about a definition and risking them becoming disinterested or dismissive is also another step, but one that does not have any benefit for you and risks you pushing them further away.

If they do accept white genocide from the beginning, then yes there is no need to use white replacement. White replacement is a tool to use against more liberal types who you are waking up. You tailor the message to the people you are talking to.

The many, many, many people who insist that 'white genocide' isn't happening because no one is being rounded up and executed. Can you at least try to keep up with the thread?

You cant name a single figure who has ever said, "Gee..i sure wish there was a more family friendly term for white genocide because people just arent interested."

Sounds to me like there is no problem with "white genocide." Sounds to me like you Jews are creating the problem and giving your own solution. Whats it like knowing I see through your bullshit, and no amount of squirming with avail you?

we dont have a fucking "cause" you stupid nigger.
we are white, we are western civilization. We are racist. we don't give a fuck… we live with honor and normalcy all day everyday.
there is nothing more and nothing preventing you from living this way …. fuck off with your "cause"

before you type a wall of text hoping someone believes theres a valid point in it somewhere…im going to bed. but first ill remind you of why your strategy is trash and you will lose to me.

but

You're dumb. Your think-tank..is dumb. Proof? I just destroyed your strategy. I've shown your method is the work of a simpleton who thinks too highly of his dumb self. So anyway. You keep pushing your weak Jewish narrative and I'll keep preparing for the hour I destroy it. Good luck.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_genocide_conspiracy_theory

I want to again emphasise the fact that there is nothing wrong with using the term white genocide. It is the correct term, but it is also puts off certain people who insist that it is not happening. If you do not know a single person who thinks you're exaggerating when you talk about white genocide - then damn son, you're a lucky bastard. I'm sure many Anons here will attest that their parents or friends think that genocide is 'too strong a word', and as explained many times now this can lead to people dismissing everything you say because of your supposed exaggeration (even though it is not an exaggeration but the correct usage).

To overcome this problem that I myself have faced, and I imagine others too - another approach might work better. One that is an undeniable truth. You still want to use 'white genocide' for those it works on, you still want to convince the people we are reeling in with 'white replacement' that it is actually 'white genocide'; but it's all about the best approach, the best way to convince people. The best approach will also vary depending on the person.

Marketing 101, never change your slogan once it has been adopted. It doesn't matter whether people like it or not. What matters is that they know about it and think about it. For memetic purposes a term that people disagree with is most powerful, because it creates an opposition group, which furthers its spread due to counter memes. Whether or not it is OP's intention, he is promoting further use of white genocide by taking issue with it.

replacement != displacement

Shit thread.

White Depopulation

The white sacrifice (((for diversity)))

I have encountered a term in recent weeks completely coined by the offline normies describing the events in Europe

The Great Replacement

It forces questions not cognitive dissonance, kikes have wrecked all other terms for race removal. This works

how about 'white extinction"

We need to stop using the 'white' meme and get more specific. The Jew needs enemies in order to maintain his identity. All peoples of the world they call equally 'goyim' and wage war and social engineering against them.

We'd have more luck trying to meme that jews aren't human and that it's a human genocide than trying to help normalfags realise they are being eugenocided. We're betting off saying "european genocide", "nordic genocide", "caucasian genocide", or even "gentilicide", "gentile genocide", "goyish genocide"…

Just a thought.

We need Christ in order to theologically defeat the jew. If not, we need to create ideological armaments against talmudic culture. We need to immerse the countless cultures and ideologies throughout the ages that jews have attacked and cucked/destroyed, we need to turn their memes against them by giving 'our people' the authentic culture. Ethnic dynamics are always in our favour, we needn't play the ethnic game with the jewish minority. Their ownership and authority is a lie. Their money and power is a lie. The jews are the masters of guile, illusion and falsehood, and we will not defeat him but through the exploitation of his pride we can bring about such a possibility. However, trying to emulate the strategy and oneupmanship of the jew will not help our cause. Remember: the kike hates himself and his perception of reality more than anything else, he is a completely egocentric and dynamically inflexible creature. Even incorporating the knowledge of the evil of the jews into the plans to stop them aids them.

I prefer the term White Suicide tbh, a lot of this mess is caused by self hating cucks in our countries.

People also generally want to help suicidal folk as well, so in theory hearing the term "White Suicide" would make them more sympathetic from the getgo.

'Genocide' isthe legally correct term for it, as defined bytheUnited Nations itself. Use 'genocide'.

OMG YOU GUYS WE CAN ONLY USE ONE PHRASE

Are we being replaced? Yes

Are we the victims of an intentional genocide? Yes

Use each term where appropriate and stop worrying about muh pr

white genocide happening in Africa by killing not rapefugees.

Ok. Ok. You sold me. But where is the next Fuhrer? Will he be elected? Will he come by magick? Jerking off over these 70 year old memes is getting a little old. Without a Neue Fuhrer or even the prospect of one all have is nostalgia, not a movement.

There will never be another Adolph Hitler, he was one of a kind. Second not all of Natsoc are German so "Fuhrer" doesn't carry the same spiritual weight to a non German as it would a German. We will have to be defeated before we rise if you want to go this route, I don't see Versailles treaty breathing down anyone's neck thus far. What needs to occur is the end of individualism and a return to tradition families, the wild west will return before the fourth Reich will rise.

He'll be found using one of those ancient Tibetan like things for finding the next Dalai Lama.

Hitler will rise from the grave, not the trust-funds.
He will be a man of the people. He will had lived in the deepest despair.
He will know addiction and poverty. He will be versed in perverted spiritual systems. And he will rise above all these things, and more, for the sake of the People who are themselves trapped within these snares. If you saw him today you'd not glance twice.

white genocide fits because its genocide according to current international law.

Its why the left says they are "refugees" in order to get around international law.

white genocide works because IT IS AGRESSIVE. Use to argue for it. google "bugs buddy" to find counter arguments to antiwhite arguements

I simply say "Keep White birthrates low."

It would be more effective if we call it "white and jew genocide"

Because Jewish populations are dropping even more than white populations.
Multiculturalism is their heroin. They just can't stop destroying themselves with it.

White Displacement
White Replacement

—–

-Inter-European Diversity
-White Existence
Right 2B White
-White Cohesion
-White Community
-Ethnic European American Civil and Cultual Rights
-Ethnic European Cultural Sensitivity & Respect
-Ethic European right to security
-Ethic White Protectionism
-White Security

/Alternately add "Ethnic" to for greater effect. All various European peoples have their own ethnicities as well as somewhat of a shared ethicity.

No, this is terrible. What is happening is genocide. Tell the truth.

White Blight

>Blight definition, the rapid and extensive discoloration, wilting, and death of plant tissues

Also we need to start flooding the pepe market with more dank pepes again.

The constant Anti-White Narrative

Demographic Genocide?
Ethic White Cleansing?

I agree it's a type of genocide, but that terminology will seem overly dramatic to some and not credible. New terms can be used additionally to penetrate past people' internal filters.

What about using more local terms.

Just explain the difference between hard & soft genocide. It's as if someone gains 5 lbs per year you don't notice until 5 years 25 lbs later that's white soft genocide

Fresh terms have the quality of not being colored by previous use and connotations.

Also many people (Unwashed Norms) will look away from a black-pill sounding message. And why wouldn't they; if we're all doomed may as well just look away and enjoy "life".

What's paramount importance is the actual achievment of "Securing a future for (our) children", "our people(s)", our culture(s).

Identifying the opportunity: we shld keep in mind we must try to reach people who are not already convinced obviously enough.

These people are convinced by gentle persuasion and in small degrees, not by big epiphanies.

We need things you could say on a network TV news interview whether or not some would go MUCH further or be more staunch.

We need to pill these liberal whites who weighed down by guilt (justified or not) that our RACIAL SUICIDE (?) will not fix the nations' not the world's inherent problems, but only create a vacuum and further complicate them.

…that becoming the shamed victim now in order to "atone" for past group-responsibility will only create a massive and disastrous future sperg-backlash the likes of which the world hasn't seen …in a while.

And we need to remember, ourselves, that these goals are not evil, or malicious in and of themselves.

Good point. For some this may be the the way to explain it.

Yes, the terms can be adjusted to local meanings

10/10

When people think genocide, they typically think mass killings. Use it when you're talking about the shit that's going on in South Africa.

Made bread with my suggestion and analysis on why and how the term "white genocide" is rejected here:

no offense OP but you're a (1) and your OP is fucking shit

"white" is definitely a dirty word when added to stuff like pride or justice. Maybe go with "Dynsgenic Tsnumai".. that's essentially what it is. The worst features are being favored exactly because they are the worst features (and result in the worst outcomes).

dysgenic

Why do you keep making this thread again and again in different terms?

You're exposed, and obvious, and you've already lost.

Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm
Rebranding White Genocide/Attacking White Nationalism
>archive.is/yM7i2
>archive.is/CDgOm

>archive.is/9ySKI

>archive.is/9ySKI

thanks user

European extermination

bambsun bichii

Thats even worse then genocide. What a terrible fucking idea.

I see.