LYNCH ORDERED MANAFORTS PHONE ILLEGALLY TAPPED DURING DONALD JR MEETING

LYNCH ORDERED MANAFORTS PHONE ILLEGALLY TAPPED DURING DONALD JR MEETING

Looks like WHanon over on cuckchan was telling the truth again.

twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/885872718624763908

Other urls found in this thread:

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/14/report-lynch-tapped-manaforts-phone-during-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This bitch needs to hang. Between her and Eric Holder, Obama's DOJ was the most corrupt in the country's history, on top of being so blatantly anti-white.

It'd be cool if this were true, but OP is obviously Jack Pozobiec and this thread is cancer.

Hey Loretta. You ready to go to prison?

crave

Hey Jack, have you sucked off any gay niggers lately?

Is that all you have? Fuck off fbi I'm not gonna dox myself.

Bump and reported.

Do we have any actual sources? At work and can't spend more than a few minutes poking around.

white-house-logs.insidegov.com/l/73080195/Rinat-Akhmetshin

Russian dude also made a WH visit

If this is true then this bitch will be lynched.

https:[email protected]/* */[email protected]/* */ya-meeting-363824284be8
ibankcoin.com/zeropointnow/2017/07/14/report-lynch-tapped-manaforts-phone-during-trump-jr-meeting-with-russian-lawyer/

For real confirmation the current DOJ needs to confirm also. But since it's Fusion GPS, I'd put McCain also on suspect.

I refuse to believe a word that comes out of probiscis' mouth the lying little ratfuck

It's really mind boggling how fucking corrupt Obama's admin was. And this bitch was even worse than Holder.
And we probably haven't seen even the start of it.
Considering what a pussy O'bummer was, I wouldn't be surprised if he had no control whatsoever over his subordinates.

And how much debt was accumulated during the chimp's presidency.
Obama presidency was a nuke for USA with Hillary giving it the final blow.

lolnope.

Posting Posobiec links should be cause for permabanning tbh.

Read this clearly jack. You could kys if you think your doing any good. Your a cancer to the cause. Eceleb bullshit and your self promotion is just disgusting. Bitch to FBI about threats on Holla Forums while all your talking points are from pol.

Have you faggots learned NOTHING after that "muh gay 15 year old" shit with #CNNBlackmail and how he totally derailed the developing story to attention-whore himself out?

Also, the latest MUH RUSSIA story is once again fucking nothing. Why are people even wasting their time commentating on what ZOG is screaming about anymore?

Will someone please hang this fucking nigger and her cohorts already…

kill yourself jack

Fantastic if true, but holy fuck what a lack of sources.

Is there another source for this? I'll spread this fucking everywhere but a medium article that's unsourced won't be enough.

I don't trust Poz-biec one whit.

Got a screencap?

Kill yourself OP.

Let's make sure the information is legit.

WURR PROOFS

I'd settle for a source…

I guess I'm getting nothing. Sad.

So does this mean she's going to Jail? Or are republicans still pussies?