Share Your Stories About Race with the New York Times

Share Your Stories About Race with the New York Times

Do you have the skills to fool the editors and slip in a piece of satire? Bonus points for bane-posts.
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/us/share-your-stories-about-race.html?te=1&nl=race-related&emc=edit_rr_20170714

Oh, you mean like the time my niece was kidnapped and raped to death by a nigger becasue he had to murder an underage white woman as part of his gang initiation?

Just put stories of kikes and sandniggers against each other.

Sure, why not.

Forgot to mention, send them the Fatima Gassem story as well.

Looks like they shut it down. I was gonna send this.

Wtf, user. If I lived in constant fear of death then this would be terrifying!

Don't know if it went through, but…

Lel pincer tactics one flurry of jews complaining about niggers and spics not paying rent or loans and another of every other ethnic group ganging up on whites.

Silly director thought I was a filthy goyim… smh

well done

I know it's satire but it still makes my blood boil.

Wherever I go everyone looks at me.
My wavy thick hair.
My healthy body.
My youthful face.
It is clear I get more attention than other men that look non european but have some of my most bold traits, fitness, masculinity.
Thanks you new york times, for letting me share.

I am a black woman who recently traveled to Israel with my Jewish husband to meet his family. I had no idea it was going to be like that there! I constantly felt a sense of being stared at and when I finally met his family…well let's just say he's not on very good terms with them anymore. Both he and I were absolutely appalled, I can't believe this kind of racism is alive and well in this world.

Nice thinking. Did you post it?

yep. even made a new email specifically for it.

highly unlikely they'll bite tho

This is good.

m8s, see if you can drop some white genocide redpills
correctly frame white people as the victim of an unrelenting attack on their culture and peoples

Kek wills it

Its good but the JYT will never publish it, they arent oblivious to their own kikery.

-Cicero