Hundreds of Refugee Welcoming Rabbis Gathering in Grand Hyatt Hotel in Washington D.C. on August 31

A National Rabbinic Symposium with hundreds of rabbis, cantors, thought leaders, influential policy makers will have a full day seminar on Thursday, August 31, 2017.

Reminder that these are the same rabbis holding open the gates for their muslim bioweapons to flood into the United States. hias.org/sites/default/files/1000_rabbis_forward_ad.pdf

Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H Street NW
Washington, D.C., USA, 20001

Just wanted to let Holla Forums know.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/I5krX
pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
globalresearch.ca/call-of-duty-israels-new-tourist-attraction-allows-guests-to-shoot-palestinian-terrorists/5599478
nypost.com/2016/04/21/catholic-unmasked-as-impostor-in-orthodox-jewish-community/
web.archive.org/web/20170716202513/http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/this-day-in-jewish-history-august-31-1.461911
0x0.st/GhV.pdf
mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg
web.archive.org/web/20170310153503/http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html
investmentwatchblog.com/ice-chief-readies-national-sanctuary-city-crackdown-a-key-target-are-the-300-plus-sanctuary-cities-and-counties-that-do-not-cooperate-with-ice/
whatreallyhappened.com/
archive.is/tlWKp
archive.is/VHuwi/image
web.archive.org/web/20160514214544/http://www.star-k.org:80/articles/news/3665/what-it-takes-to-serve-kosher-to-18700-aipac-conference-attendees/
breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/goy-bye-white-flight-huffpost-loses-the-plot-turns-bannon-departure-into-race-war/
antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
hardons-blog.blogspot.cz/2013/12/who-are-jews.html
hardons-blog.blogspot.com/2012/05/th-truth-about-edomites.html
hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.ru/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html
fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf
scribd.com/doc/40186417/Eustace-Mullins-The-Holocaust-Explained-1981
antichristconspiracy.com/
archive.is/P2dMe
archive.is/1Uwem
gutterwire.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Come on terrorist, the gay night club attack was pretty hillarious, but I think you know what would top that one…

We need to bring back Jew burning

This is a wonderful red pill for Republicans, make sure to share around.

these rabbis are the one responsible for Syria and Palestine.

They want want to move Arabs out out of their homes and into Europe and america so that Israel can expand easier. refugees are accepting the solution given to them by the people causing their problem to begin with.

They will die.

Links for the event: archive.is/I5krX

Events like that not being attacked just makes me think terrorism is fake. Why the fuck would you bomb dumb shit like gay nightclubs

fucking kek

i'm not gonna say anything that will have people calling me FBI, but i know what we're all thinking

Other AIPAC events of note.

Fucking this

Bump…it's long past time.

Why the fuck isn't this stickied?

I wonder what kind of security an event like this would have. Hypothetically speaking of course.

Wonder why this thread is being slid?

No wonder there's a raid right now.

Have a bump because fuck the evil genocidal kike scum!

Pretty much.

Please… one of you unhinged motherfuckers just go up there and help them experience interesting times.

=MODS STICKY PLEASE=

Jews - once you know their modus operandi, they are sooo predictable, they're actually boring.

Their attempts to turn us into mixed sub-human degenerate mongrels are so present everywhere and damaging that I never thought about the intended effects on the arab shitholes.

The realizaton that immigration is a jewish plot could start a movement among arabs for staying at home to defend their lands, which would be positive for everyone, but these beasts are set to conquer Europe at this point and probably wouldn't care. God, I hate those dumb shitskins so much.

We should send all of them to Hawaii,and sign them all up for low income housing to dry up the limited supply of low income housing.

Wrong
Christcucks are their desert cult slave mentality are the ones advocating for our brothers in Christ to flood our nations and rape our daughters. I doubt Jews have anything much to do with it. Pawns in the Christcuck's game, maybe.

Sticky God damnit

I have never seen a thread slid so fast.

Sticky this shit

Bump. (((They))) really want this one slid.

Is it possible to launch a drone out of the back of a truck in Washington, DC and have it get somewhere before anyone can do anything about it? Asking for a friend's scientific curiosity.

Why cant some deranged sand nigger do everyone a huge favor and allahsnackbar them all…..

Probably because muslime trash are the sword arm/ servants of the jews.

Naw, this one is pure a Ashkenazi Jewish phenotype, Ron Moody

I wonder if a white bomber blew this event up if they would even cover it in the news? What are they going to say, "Jewish conservatives want refugees to come here and a neonazi terrorist blew them up"? That wouldn't go well with the general public who believes Jews hate muslims, even on 4chan Holla Forums

conservative religious Jews I mean

Another sect of degenerate jews who have the same goals as the other kikes. Specifics when it comes to jews mean nothing as its mostly smoke and mirrors and also never under estimate the news reporting BS and ignoring inconvenient facts (pic related).

It's less that terrorism is fake and more that ragheads are so stupid and low-agency that they don't really have the brainpower to do anything more than stab or shoot people randomly. Any kind of mass or serial crime committed by them has puppet strings attached.

Bump for RAHOWA

SWAT the hotel

everyday I wake up thinking it's not possible to hate kikes any more than I already do and then they pull shit like this

fuckin yids
OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

Advocate Open Borders for Israel?

SOMEONE GO THERE WITH AN OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL BANNER AND VIDEO THEIR OUTRAGE

spoopy hivemind

They'd say "A horrible antisemitic nazi blew up an event to kill Jews! Remember the 66 billion!"

Thankfully, with the media in shambles, nobody really cares what they think. At this stage, you can ignore what those particular kikes think.

Spike the punchbowl with acid, I want to see video of hundreds of rabbis tripping balls and shouting about the holocaust

Prepare the bacon brine hose, anons.

This user gets it.

This will no doubt involve human trafficking in some manner.

Don't know personally, but don't risk your life unless you fully know wtf your doing. Too many white people turning to degeneracy, not enough breeding.

I on the other hand am 1/4 jew and 1/4 mexishit, I'll risk my life to save the bloodline. Which comes to my next question, can anyone find building layouts of the event for me?

I'll take care of the rest.

Literally the exact same posture as the FIGHT FOR ISREAL image by AWM.

Why bomb the people who fund your jihad's?

Looks like any goy (with $100) is allowed to attend.

Thanks for the sticky, mods.

Agreed. Use those terrorist powers for good!

Please can someone just kill them all. At least one of you anons must be suicidal or terminally ill. Take one for the team m9.

rolling for jewish lightning
==BUT THIS TIME FOR REAL==

Do they support them in Israel? It is, after all, closer. They have an obligation!

Anons think of all the pedo prostitution that will go on in DC during this event.

Fucking aye. Greater Israel.

DOSE TRIPS IS ANTISEMETIC!
OY VEY!

It's literally dealers meeting with their suppliers.

No, not just a one or two people MANY PEOPLE should go to this evident with open boarders for israel posters….. hell buy a cheap yarmaluke online to pose as one of them make the yarmaluke say open borders for israel. OR
Black jews matter!

DAS RITE

fuck go trick basic bitch idiots and leftists if possible to go and demand open borders for israel.
BLACK JEWS MATTER
END JEWISH PRIVILEGE

Jews need to feel more pressure damnit. I wanna see those likes crack.

Burn them all

Send refugees by the busload to this event. See if these people are truly as (((welcoming))) as they claim to be. Tell Muslims they get free shit for going there.

ALL SEMITES MUST DIE

Wait, are we going to be on the news again?

Me and two other Holla Forumslacks live an hour from this shit. Lets go.

call in a bomb threat the day of the symposium.

threaten to come in and slaughter all the Rabbis with guns.

SHUT IT DOWN!

claim to have poisoned the food of the catering service.

there's a lot of ways to disrupt the event.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

Remember: These are for educational purposes only.

hi fbi

What did Shlomo Helbrans know?

Depends of how many mudslimes and those poor refugees are in Washington D.C, how about creating a situation and spread the news of multiple korans being burned at Grand Hyatt? Leaving an impression that those rabbis were burning them, triggering muslims so much that they will go chimpout straight to the hotel.

I'm 30-40 minutes drive away.

I may go with a motorcycle helmet on and concealing clothes if I can think of a good enough sign and if people indicate that they will show up without wearing Kekistan t-shirts and flags.

Dress up as an orthodox jew and spy on them.

Doubt it. Only whites care about their heritage. To lower humans it's a simple case of "muh dick". The whys and hows are unimportant to shitskins. Don't look for any boons from the lesser hordes.

Funny how Arab Muslims seem to have lost interest in the whole wiping Israel off the map thing, right around the time when mass migration to Europe entered peak phases.

That is fucking brilliant. I wonder who could be goaded into doing it. I would literally pay to see that, not kiddin. I wonder what they would do?

Since they are there for demanding equal immigration they would be hard pressed to react because it would make them look like bigots.

On the other hand yid rabids have a hell of a hard time holding their temper. A few of em might stampede. Even if somebody can't be goaded into it the internet waves, starting a few days before, and hard the day before and on the day of the event, need to be flooded with open borders for israel memes.

We could somehow ask for statements from yids and try to get them to react, or push something they might react to. If they don't react to question such as do you support open borders for israel like bongistan and burgerland? Try to get em to respond.

Let it be done! salt mine

LOL! My sides. Muslims already know it's the jews. Listen to early Osama Bin Laden tapes, he specifically mentions Israel in his speeches. In fact, listen to any muslim threat from those early days and every single one of them has a gripe against Israel.

Israel is the original reason people in the region were so butthurt. Then the American media twisted it around to make Americans think it was a war on "the west". It wasn't. It was a war on Israel and their troublemaking in the region.

Now it's gotten so out of hand that it's officially a jihad on the west. But it wasn't always like that. The muslims know about the jews. It's the west that needs to wake up to it.

We know this. But now the muslims are just as much as a threat as the kikes.

sadly both would be completely powerless, if whites would be strong, sand people are not the problem, lazy whites are

Ayyyy, Hol Up. Don't dox me like that bro.

You just can't make this up. We would be hard pressed to make up shit as good as this The rabids are showing up 1000 strong to kvetch about immigrant rights and here is there immigration policy. That fact that they can get away with this shit is absolutely stunning. Behold….

>globalresearch.ca/call-of-duty-israels-new-tourist-attraction-allows-guests-to-shoot-palestinian-terrorists/5599478

Pic at link. Can't upload right now.

>globalresearch.ca/call-of-duty-israels-new-tourist-attraction-allows-guests-to-shoot-palestinian-terrorists/5599478
But I can.

Their focus IS a war and invasion against the west, it's Europe they are invading and colonizing. Ghadafi even pointed out in a 2008 speech for other arab leaders how the arab world have "forgotten" the history of the conflict against Israel and have accepted the Israeli claim to the region, because they are corrupt and self-serving traitors of their people. No wonder they killed him.

The arabs are not and will never be a good asset against the jewish control anywhere, those sub-humans can't see beyond their greed.

Just don't give them your money, they probably are not expecting anyone to try sneaking in. We already can't breath without giving them our money through taxes and fees to sevices we don't want anyway.

Why can't a single Americlap find his balls and solve 99% of the entire world's problems overnight?

I bet some of them are reading this thread right now, so no Holla Forumslack should count on the element of surprise. Decide based on your own planning and economy whether the lower risk of having a ticket is worth the price. But sneaking inside is always an option if you are crafty enough.

As a former Hyatt employee at another Hyatt, I would like to point out that the Hyatt is a very pricey hotel to stay the night, but also very expensive to hold a conference in.

As to no ones surprise, Hyatt is also ran a fucking Jew.

Good luck with your endeavors.

THIS

KEK: THE HIGHEST OF MOST HIGHS! PRAISE THEE!

I wonder who is behind this post.

I wonder who is behind this post. Hi FBI.

Wouldn't it be nice to infiltrate them for once?

Do you want pay for tickets but get to infiltrate them or do you want to save the ticket shekkels and then either sneaking in or cancelling the whole plan. That's what a lot of these threads devolve into:
Again, if you can avoid paying, that's good, but often they have tight security that makes ticketless infiltration more difficult. It's probably not like watching a C-movie in a traveling cinema by discovering an unlocked backdoor.

The proposed completely hypothetical situations would be funny to us but it'd be the ultimate marketing ploy for our favorite professional victims.

If something does go down I'd be more likely to think it was a heeb or mud that did it than one of us, but I'm sure we'd all hear about a crazy indocrinated totally not a psyop at all bad goy that attempted to off a yid or two.

Hypothetically if it was a successful attack with no clear aggressor, that would be more inline with how 8/pol/ has operated in the past.

yeah this.

just send a bunch of frogs or dumb shit. if it's an innocent prank that's regarded as (((anit-semitic))) everyone will smell the bs

Many good ideas in this thread. Keep it up! I just offer a caution: this isn't a good spot for any pre-announced protest. I can imagine what announced ground action would lead to, with crystal clarity.
Of course the Christian clerics would deserve to be called out as traitors too; and I think there could be more protests against liberal refugee-importing church "charities", because traditional Christians, not to mention Jews, wouldn't come back them up. But a planned demonstration against Christian leaders, even if they deserve it, from across the theological spectrum would be bad optics and allow the press to cast our concerns in religious terms.
In absentia trolling or secretly planned demos that take an all-rabbi gathering by surprise would work wonders though, so don't take this as discouragement!
t.Christian

Looking through this thread I really wonder why it's stickied. Most of the posts are just
which is fairly normal here, but I feel like there probably will be a happening leading to Holla Forums being back on the news. Not to be all "muh sekret club" but the less attention we get the better, we want to beat the jew at their own game.

What if that's already in the process user?

Shalom my fellow Chosen :^)

nypost.com/2016/04/21/catholic-unmasked-as-impostor-in-orthodox-jewish-community/

For them, it's a step up.

THE MYTH OF THE GOOD JEW

This is probably known to most Holla Forumsacks, but I felt this had to be restated for the newfags.

"Among them there was a great movement, quite extensive in Vienna, which came out sharply in confirmation of the national character of the Jews: this was the Zionists.

It looked to be sure, as though only a part of the Jews approved this viewpoint, while the great majority condemned and inwardly rejected such a formulation. But when examined more closely, this appearance dissolved itself into an unsavory vapor of pretexts advanced for mere reasons of expedience, not to say lies.

For the so-called liberal Jews did not reject the Zionists as non-Jews, but only as Jews with an impractical, perhaps even dangerous, way of publicly avowing their Jewishness.

Intrinsically they remained unalterably of one piece.

In a short time this apparent struggle between Zionistic and liberal Jews disgusted me; for it was false through and through, founded on lies and scarcely in keeping with the moral elevation and purity always claimed by this people."

-Adolf Hitler, Mein Kampf.

tldr; Jews pretend to be against each other while they work for the same goals. Israeli Jews can bitch about Soros all they want in public, always loud enough for the goyim to hear, but behind closed doors, they are all working for the same goal - the enslavement of Gentiles.

this simple truth is so difficult for 'redpilled' christians to understand tbh

weak.

On August 31, 38 C.E., anti-Jewish riots in Alexandria, Egypt, reached their barbaric peak as the Roman governor, Flaccus, ordered that members of the community’s gerusia (council of elders) be taken to the theater and tortured, some of them to death. The events were recorded by the historian Philo of Alexandria, who witnessed them himself.

The precarious status of Alexandria’s Jews had its origins in extremely tense relations between them and the local pagan population, but was exacerbated when the Roman emperor, Caligula, who had acceded to the throne a year earlier, demanded that the Jews venerate him as a god.

To check up on Flaccus, the emperor sent Herod Agrippa, his newly appointed King of Judea, to visit the city. The presence of the half-Jewish Agrippa inflamed the masses of Alexandria, and they took the initiative of installing statues of Caligula in the city’s synagogues. That was followed by an edict by Flaccus depriving the Jews of Alexandria of their citizenship, to which the mobs reacted with physical attacks on Jews and their property. A short time later, Flaccus was recalled to Rome, where Caligula had him executed. Philo later participated in a delegation of Jews to Rome, where they attempted to plead the case of their community before the emperor. He nevertheless refused to restore their rights to them. web.archive.org/web/20170716202513/http://www.haaretz.com/jewish/this-day-in-jewish-history/this-day-in-jewish-history-august-31-1.461911

What did history mean by this?

Choose one and only one.

not

Absolute cancer.

>>>Holla Forums7215139

This should be spread to "Free Palestine" related social media groups.

You must be new here……Lurk moar.

Not sure what you mean exactly, but:
There is only one tribe who thinks circumcision is a covenant, and that's the jews.

That said:
Luke 2:21

Sounds like an ideal environment for the #OpenBordersForIsrael movement.

i like how whenever the camera goes to al Assad he is just laughing

I can't believe kadhafi was killed so easily.

Source?

Damn I never knew that them folk that ate by the lions in the arena were jews. (if i understood that correctly)

If that is the way it was why aren't the kikes kvetching about muh 6 million that got ate by lions and fucked to death by baboons?

Never mind. I went and looked at the link. Jewish propaganda I guess.

0x0.st/GhV.pdf
No idea what floor/area it will be held in.

Shilling my archive, it wll be completely updated in a couple of days.
mega.nz/#F!EINjRS4S!P4RCozMkJ4iqnqnrvKVrDg

It would be a shame if someone were to accidentally spill the completely legal chemical which is detailed in this pastebin on the premises during the aforementioned event.

pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E

I cannot imagine a better spot for an oven. They need to bake.

Faggot, the only human feature is the chin, and that's likely from plastic surgery. Look at the complete lack of a frontal lobe.

He trusted whites and got backstabbed. His country got looted. Never trust whites. Jewish protectors and assaulting arm.

There's a holohoax story about jews claiming that in one of the 'extermination camps' in poland, nazis put jews in a cage with a bear and an eagle to see which one of them would kill the jew first for entertainment.

I guess because they can't parasitize Rome anymore, unlike present day Germany.

web.archive.org/web/20170310153503/http://www.spiegel.de/international/germany/germany-to-pay-772-million-euros-in-reparations-to-holocaust-survivors-a-902528.html

False flag inbound.

This. Best thing you can do is interrupt the meeting, record it, or troll the shit out of them.

That is funny. You gotta hand it to em, they can make up some funny shit. That is better than soap and prolly as good as lampshades. Its no wonder people don't know what the fuck is is going on in this world.

When you get older and realize Santa Claus isn't real you wonder how people could be stupid enough to believe in Santa Claus anyway. But that one is easy to explain, we were young enough to believe anything.

Then when you get redpilled you realize that adults are as gullible as children and will believe equally as outlandish shit. Its a trip.

We are dreaming. However, it's not like Gerrjieff's theory were through some path of enlightenment you can acheive a state of 'awakening'. (Believe it or not, the meme of 'wake up' actually came from this guy's philosophy). There is no awakening; the ride goes ever on. We are the ride. Jews are the ride. Niggers and coalburners are the ride. It's all the ride. Cycles within cycles, trying to create a grand cycle that will end suffering and thus the reality in which our consciousness exists. There are no wrong feelings, no wrong conditions, only thoughts about things being right and wrong. When we stop projecting our own dream onto other things, animate and inanimate, reality ceases to be.

Kill all pedos and usurpers.

mods knew what they were doing when they stickied this and i condone them for it. i am too far away to do anything myself but im positive theres folks here who could pull it off. godspeed anons.

It's a TRSodomite who goes by Combo12345.

Sounds like a good opportunity to wipe out our enemies all in one place heh.

Let's go there with signs saying Israel needs diversity too and refugees are welcoming in the (((chosen))) land.

Everyone here is panicking because they can see the end coming. We should have treated the gentiles better but no let's make everyone angry at us for the 6000001 time surely the gentiles won't pogrom us again. Fuck the ADL by the way. Never did a single good thing for us ever.

Has it dawned on any of you yet that most terrorist attacks are planned and staged by governments and (((bankers))) ?

Theres been like 30k islamic terrorist attacks since 9/11. They blow themselves up all the time. Fake or not, thats what these people actually do when they are allowed in, in any real numbers. Even white ones born in the US start saying "YOURE bombing MY country" - in reference to some middle eastern shithole hes never been to and has no relation to.

This guys was going to go on a jihad killing spree. Theres Leafs who have gone to Algeria and shit, to commit terrorism. Its not a psy op, even if Jews are responsible for it happening indirectly.

lock & load fellow Holla Forums!

>pastebin.com/TGzmYw7E
No it's not perfectly legal you moron… Interesting read though well beyond most of the people here.

What needs to happen is a protest with signage condemning their practices and that aren't repulsive to normies. No violence at an event like this from anyone should be tolerated, it will only hurt the cause. Would be great if some of them could be confronted and asked some serious well thought out questions about their activities pertaining to this event and the destruction of America and for those questions to be caught on camera. Would need someone who can not make a fool of themselves to do it and they and the protestors should be able to appeal in dress and behavior to majority America. If a protest can't be mustered then an ambush style questioning would be nice and on video to produce propaganda with. An undercover sting of these rabbis by someone who could play the part of Jewish would be good too.

>investmentwatchblog.com/ice-chief-readies-national-sanctuary-city-crackdown-a-key-target-are-the-300-plus-sanctuary-cities-and-counties-that-do-not-cooperate-with-ice/

>whatreallyhappened.com/

On August 31, 1919, thirty five members of the Jewish Defense Organization were disarmed and shot after the Ukrainian National Army recaptured Kiev from the Bolsheviks. The Kiev pogroms of 1919 proved the first of many such events. The Kiev Pogroms of 1919 were not the first of their kind in Ukraine, and other instances of violence occurred and were carried out against Jews in and around Kiev in the 1880s Kiev Pogrom (1881) and the first decade of the 20th century Kiev Pogrom (1905). Ultimately the tension from these events never really subsided, it laid just beneath the surface and could be seen as a cause of further violence. However the Jewish massacres in the Ukraine in the year 1919, which set the whole land ablaze, can not be compared with these previous pogroms due to its essence and scope. The Kiev Pogroms of 1919 were the bloodiest and the most atypical of the pogroms in Ukraine, taking place after the fall of the imperial regime and under conditions of bitter strife, where violence of every kind was basically unrestrained. The stress of changes in the urban environment also provided fertile ground for violence against Jews, stresses such as immigration, not only by Jews from other parts of the empire but by outsiders in general made the pogroms possible. There were a total of 1,326 pogroms across Ukraine around that time, in which between 30,000 and 70,000 Jews were massacred.

What did history mean by this?

Uncle Goebbels on Jews

On August 31, 1943, Japanse occupiers interned the Jewish Congregation of Sorabajo.

"On August 31, 1883, anti-Jewish riots are continuing at Egerszeg, Hungary despite the declaration of martial law. After having burned the homes of Jews and destroyed their crops, the peasants are now threatening to attack their gentile landlords."

Source: archive.is/tlWKp

Actually, it is now 2,000 rabbis that have signed the letter to pressure congress to accept refugees.

archive.is/VHuwi/image

Who is catering the event. I must know, for reasons.

PRE PEE PEE PEE POO POO PISSSSSSSSSSSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

For some other AIPAC event in 2016, in Washington D.C., they used Foremost Ram Caterers, STAR-K Kashrus, and Capitol K, if I read this heeb article correctly.

web.archive.org/web/20160514214544/http://www.star-k.org:80/articles/news/3665/what-it-takes-to-serve-kosher-to-18700-aipac-conference-attendees/

If you have cancer or any other terminal illness, you know what to do.

Hint: Euthanasia.
Stop the suffering in the world.

Reeeee

Interdasting

Her glasses are kind of a red flag.

This is like the one fucking thing the deep state wouldn't false flag, because it would draw attention to jews opening borders.

If taxes on goyim can be increased by just one more dollar per day, the jews will provide a not unreasonable deal on housing, healthcare, etc for these unfortunate refugees.

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/08/18/goy-bye-white-flight-huffpost-loses-the-plot-turns-bannon-departure-into-race-war/

someone, anyone
just stop these slimy kikes

Any user close enough to do this?
BUMP

Holla Forums is a board of peace, and we strenuously reject suggestions of violence. Though if you do set fire to this building while the traditional enemy is gathered ther to plot our people's doom, please get pics for our collection. Thx!

Rabbis put forth all this effort to bring in refugees, and then once they show up, they leave because "it's lost." Just like they did in Europe.

Really activates the almonds.

If Jews are the Head of God, then Muslims are the Left Hand of God while Christians are the Right Hand of God.
Abrahamism is Abrahamism: fundamentaly Jewish.

No such thing as a "jew". Rev 2:9 and 3:9.

antimatrix.org/Convert/Books/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview/Rabbi_Abe_Finkelstein_Interview.html
hardons-blog.blogspot.cz/2013/12/who-are-jews.html
hardons-blog.blogspot.com/2012/05/th-truth-about-edomites.html
hitler-the-jew-and-the-faked-wwii.blogspot.ru/2013/06/hitler-doing-masonic-handshakes-and.html
fpp.co.uk/books/Hitler/2001/HW_Web_dl.pdf
scribd.com/doc/40186417/Eustace-Mullins-The-Holocaust-Explained-1981
antichristconspiracy.com/

archive.is/P2dMe

archive.is/P2dMe

archive.is/P2dMe

archive.is/P2dMe

That, coupled with intelligence agencies having such widespread surveillance, so they can pick and choose which attacks they allow to happen to suit their agendas.

Jews have always been a problem in the West.

I think it was supposed to sarcasm, not advocating terrorism kinda dodge ;)

OPEN BORDERS FOR ISRAEL

BRING DOWN THE OPPRESSIVE WALL

Terrorism: The unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.
If the address is correct more local Anons could at least fuck with them. Mailing pizzas wont work cause they'll just eat the fuckin pizza while making more cheese pizza.

WHY does that thing have a six digit long number written on its arm? Shouldn't it be at least 7 or 8 digits long? Really jogs the noggin

what are you trying to say, goy?

nigger, these kebabs explode at will

This is the place to show up. Will be a real wake up call seeing a bunch of jews, acting as jews, shilling for mudslimes """"refugees""""

this, don't forget that (((ISIS))) is financed by the us and the saudis

Why iz this stickied again several weeks after it was stickied the first time with no activity in between? Is this a setup to destroy this site after a false flag happens at this event? It's obvious as fuck.

googled this.
find only one google result under news.

1000 rabbis meeting in washtington and no news organization anywhere is writing an article about it.

This is actually a really good idea. Use their own platform against them. Even normies will be able to recognize the double standard.

They have to keep a low profile. The last AIPAC meeting didn't fly so good.

Nice.

the only good jew is a dead jew

As from previous thread (~2 months ago), the best course of way is to create an event which the "refugees" will attack the rabbis during the summit.
To do that, an operated event is needed to be created to motivate mudslimes to attack them. And what can trigger them the most? Jews burning Korans. Create an impression that the rabbis in Grand Hyatt Hotel are burning Korans or have someone burning them in front of the hotel. Then spread the information everywhere as you can and inform it also to muslim groups that show high violent tendencies. If this creates enough fire and violence then the event can be cancelled. A best karma payback to them, getting attack by the very same people that they try to import.

top kek, since my research indicates the qoran was written by constantine's vatican.
burn, baby burn

You're too pussy to do it then why should I?
Stop crying you baby bitches, Aussies go to hell too

the rabbis are burning korans in the conference rooms? how sinister and terrible. I think muslims country-wide should be informed about their dastardly plot to defile their sister moon religion

This user has it right. We need to become Antifa for this event. Make Antifa an anti-jewish movement by means of impersonation and violence against the holy cows of our damnable society: (((the jews))).

Antifa behaves like a hive mind, if we can get the main antifa movement or even some sub-groups defending our false-flag against these rabbis then their movement will be splintered and thrown to the cultural wolves that much sooner.

>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/
>>>/polmeta/

"It's much better if we make these syrians flee to the west, such as Europe or USA. That way they won't be a threat to us here in Israel" - Rabbi

You are beyond stupid. This is exactly the sort of thing these cunts would love. You gas a rabbincal conference and suddenly they have annuda showa to attack white people with. They'd use their (((MSM))) outlets to wreck the shit out of any hope the alt-right and kekistanis have for winning over the general population.

This is a memetic war, killing your enemies without proper cultural framing results in them being martyrs and you being an evil nazi.

Now… if it were Antifa or BLM or BAMN or one of the other (((useful idiot squads))) who used that agent then maybe it would come out as a win for us.

There has to be a concrete patsy though, without an undeniable patsy from another group we take the blame. The MSM and their masters will know it was us unless they have a false trail to trip them up.

089-66-3521
Joshua Donn
June 1, 1982

He is loaded with $$$ from his rich daddy.

Degenerate doesn't even begin to describe this scum..

Hi, Tor. We know what you're doing, and we're not going to steal his identity and give the feds an excuse to shut this place down. Now be a good little Jew slave and go collect your shekels. Report your mission failed tonight, and next time you'll all have to be more subtle when you're entrapping the men who will make the Holocaust meme a reality.

this would be a good idea,

make ANTIFA think its an Alt-kike event.

Great idea you fucking faggots. Keep going with the half measures that do absolutely nothing other than tipping your hand to the enemy

Your archive link is a gimped version where they cut the list down to try to make it less damning.

Use this instead:

archive.is/1Uwem

someone make a Holla Forums gutter so we can control the site

gutterwire.com/