Firoforge Games goes bankrupt in the wake of the release of their licensed game for the Ghostbusters reboot

Firoforge Games goes bankrupt in the wake of the release of their licensed game for the Ghostbusters reboot

archive.is/08j9d

Damn son, how many more heads is this shit grenade of a title gonna blow off?

How the fuck does a small studio get into $12,000,000 in debt?
There's no way that could have been the budget of the game.

if you actually read the article you'd see it's more about tencent being the chinese jews they are rather than bitchbusters

JUST

Moral of the story: don't deal business with Chinese.

I hope tencent has to swallow that loss, and those filthy chinks don't get a dime. Fuck tencent.

More proof that feminists don't buy anything so pandering to them is pointless.
I lost it when I saw a clip of the black chick saying "herstory" instead of history.

By using celebrities for all the voice acting so they could hang out with them. No really they do that

Post yfw SJWs and the out of touch Big Media executives that enable them are finally experiencing mass-scale financial backlash and loss of social prestige, but it cost the dignity and innocence of a beloved all-time Classic to open the floodgates.

all of hollywood, i hope

sorry I don't participate in redditfaggotry

Chinese_Steel.png

Addendum: The article doesn't really give anything that specific except to say that they owe a chinese company 12 million. Not really much to go on

A bit sad nobody liked the new ghostbusters huh?

who fuckin cares

Dame dame,Jason-kun

Based on American extreme ultra Leftard Libtard manipulation propaganda agenda trying to put Hillary Clinton for President because they can't say to vote for Hillary being black, uusing the new political trend related to try to put Hillary Clinton in the power made by American propaganda, Feminist Identity Politics Baiting Ghostbusters movie, the developer of this game goes bankrupt.

So how much as the CISbusters franchise lost already? Last I heard the movie was in the hole for like 300 million.

Never even heard of this studio. After a bit of digging seems theyre best known for two failed Moba's and Ghostbusters. Their lead developer is some dude from Blizzard Tim Campbell

Why the hell would anyone want to hang out with a celebrity? The vast majority of them are retarded. Just look at that guy who plays Jon Snow or Emma Watson.

How is it sad? Sony's and that feminist cunt have been sabotaging Ghostbusters for quite a while, they were delusional to think they could make a cinematic universe out of it, and they thought playing the "People that don't like our movies are racist misogynistic assholes" card would boost revue because it generated publicity.

If anything, I'm glad karma is biting those kikes in the ass.

JUST

Their quality is to up to the same level as an actual Chinese anime that they produced.

Have a friend who worked there. She said they were not bad people, some of the people in charge were feminists/sjws and were bad people to listen to, but overall the team was just people who loved games and wanted to make good games. It sucks for her that it only took 2 years for it all to crash down.

I highly doubt it.

my friend told me that they were all feminazis in the dev team and he almost an hero before launching the game

A FITTING PUNISHMENT

It only just made back it's production budget, but they need to make an extra 100 million to make back the money they spent advertising it, and they need 400-500 million to move forward witha sequel.

They need $500M to make profit

Normalfags care very much about popular/extremely visible people, this is nothing new come on now

wake - n. A watch or vigil by the body of a dead person before burial, sometimes accompanied by feasting or merrymaking.

That's the gross take, user. The theatres keep about 30% of the opening week and increasingly more over the continuing weeks. Normally, it averages out to about 50% overall, but with the mediocre opening week and projected dropoff, the studio is fucked.

Validation, because they know deep down that their life's work is shit, so they seek the proxy approval of society by seeking the approval of those who society elsewise has collectively approved of?

Well, that was fast.

It's a terrible series but casuals ate that shit up so it's not that surprising they're still alive.

You're a faggot for posting anything regarding Steven faggotverse

That shit still hurts user

She's cute.
Does she show her tits

Yes
Mystery Train (1989)

Sony already greenlight a sequel haters!

Are they financially suicidal?

The dog monster? What is it gonna do pee on the carpet? Chew up their shoes?

Yes.

It's like The Producers at this fuckin point

Except I would have actually gone to see Hitler in Springtime.

It's going to take over refrigerators city-wide, but only one at a time.
A thrilling plot.

That means fuck all, Sony greenlit Dan Aykroyd's Ghostbusters 3 scripts like four times and nothing came of it.

This is Sony we're talking about, m8

The same guys who sell overpriced cards for the Vita (They don't give a shit bout it anyway), can't keep PSN secure from hackers, and the same guys who ignored the warning signs that making another Ghostbusters (Let alone rebooting it) would not ever work because not even the original cast saved Ghostbusters II from being a disappointment

I'm 100% certain they have already greenlit and started on both a second and a third Nu-busters films.
How you ask?
I'm betting they have a marketing plan set out and paid for for next 2 movies. I guarantee they have contracts set up for the production of toys, shits, and at least 3 more nu-buster video games with Activision.

If it worked for the game, then they've coulda made Ghostbusters 3 work.

Sony Interactive Entertainment is ran by totally different people than Sony Pictures.

Dollars to donuts Jason knows someone who works for that studio.