What’s Emma’s best film, Holla Forums?

What’s Emma’s best film, Holla Forums?

The alternate ending to La La Land

All of them

she was cute in Battle of the Sexes

I'd wager the upcoming Cruella will be her best. I want to see her play a villain, it will be nice and hot.

She's not even the best Emma but I can't think of a chick in Hollywood that I want to sit on my face as badly as her. That ass is beautiful.

Marg vs. Jenny was far more funny than Emma Wars with more butthurt and amusing OC.

4/10 shitty waifuwars

who?
This isn't part of a war though, I legitimately want to know which Emma film is the best according to you guys. I hope
Haven't you see the watsonfag having meltdowns where he spams threads until they hit bump limit? The robertsfags had a comfy thread where they were discussing horror films and exchanging recommendations and the watsonfag nuked it. I haven't seen as much autism as that in a while.

Meant to say I hope it isn't Birdman

Nothing she's been in three shitfests with Gosling already and was bad in all of them. Overrated as can be.

Let's see Watson's Oscar

Really jogs the old noggin

Really youtubes my tumblr

Kek

Stone does oscarbait because shes a dishonest piece of shit

nice meme

I get your point but Stone and Bullock are good

Checked

Stone isn't good in anything ribbit

Kek

Oh fuck off, Begins was kino

Capekino, in that case. TDK was capeshit.

Speaking of capeshit…

Heh, that's the proof that Oscars are a meme

Birdman was birdshit

kek

BRAAP

I love Emily Jean ♥

Spotted the butthurt watsonfag

Spotted the delusional stonefag

You're a fucking pseud, friend

I'm not your friend, buddy

Big Harv will rise again

We're the Millers

Kek you Holla Forumsfags are dumb as dirt

Yikes

No such thing as dishonest fiction dipshit

That's for no-talent, box office poison hacks who can't act like Watson. Stone had to do some shitty joints to prove her value and move up the ladder.
Nice obsession.

I see what you did there

lmao

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

If Emma stars in a commercial film it's a "cash grab", if she does art it's "oscar bait". There's no satisfying these faggots.

The Amazing Spider-Man

Never liked her

Name one lmao

La La Land

BTW it deserved that Oscar instead of the unwatchable Moonlight

The one with bad singing and dancing that was purely created to bait the academy that loves anything having to do with Hollywood and suck it's own dick by a jewish director?
It was just as bad as Moonlight, in fact Moonlight had more artistic merit. Even though it was gay niggers the movie. At least it was honest.

the entire dishonesty critique is invalid. film (as in features not docs) is fiction. fiction is inherently dishonest. ALL FILM IS DISHONEST.
carry on.

The ones where she was younger, at least she didn't look like crap.

No there's a big different between making a musical and making a musical that has bad music that sucks off hollywood

What did he mean by this?

remove this from your post. it completely invalidates your opinions

narrative fiction is dreamed reality. if reality is honest, fiction and dreams are inherently dishonest. it is artifice. escapist entertainment. prove that it isn't and we have an argument.

To make it a bit clearer, fiction is manufactured reality. it glosses over honesty to focus on themes relevant to the narrative reality,which is not actual reality. hence, the dishonesty.
Let me reiterate, ALL FILM IS DISHONEST. so the argument that one scene or film is dishonest and others not is simply a sophomoric way of saying i don't like this movie or scene but i like that one. nothing more, nothing less.

Woah, man! That's like deep 'n shieeeeet.

fiction is about reality though. it is about people, about our feelings, about our world. good fiction is just as real as non-fiction

All dishonest means is that the script is tryhard shit, move on.

So it's a sophomoric way of saying "I didn't like it", great.

It's only something that is said when it deserves it.

Sure buddy, move on

Mad

is that plebspeak for "art"?

I guess I was right

How can one be patrician enough to praise her but such a pleb you didn't understand Birdman?

you can see the padding on her rump

Found the hater who doesn't know what exercise is

Chill bro, you're acting watsonfag tier

i'd pad her rump

Hi Zachary. Real smart of you showing your face on the IRC huh?

It's completely dishonest. As is this entire thread. Saged

>>>/autism/

go on

>>>/waifuist/

Turns out I was proven wrong and it wasn't that autist but some other autist that some user christened "grown up kid from Stranger Things"

Who BTW isn't the watsonfag but hates waifufagging in general. Probably a closet homosexual.

But plebs praise her, she legit only plays herself and Birdman was a waste of 2 hours. Kill yourself.

u wot m8
I guess it's one of those movies that plebs don't understand

Boy, don't you look stupid now?

I'd look even stupider if I didn't admit my mistake. You were behaving in a way that mirrored the watsonfag very well, the same remarks and things like that.

I wanna put my dick between her ass checks and cum. I love skimpy butts, as long as they don't got stretch marks.

Only correct answer