What is some cinema about explosions?

What is some cinema about explosions?

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/910533
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/910534
codecpack.co/download/Kawaii-Codec-Pack.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The entire filmography of Baykino. Uwe Boll can into bakuhatsu as well.

p.s. Megumin amazing best girl absolute and undeniable winner and reigning champ of the HikkiNEETB owl

This is how I can tell you're a homo

I want her to handle my staff until I explode all over her.

I've never seen the show but that girl a cute

Show is surprizingly good for a DEEN LN adaptation. Books are hilarious but the adaptation does a good job of getting that across despite significant changes to the story. The only downside to the adaptation is the single worst character gets a few redeeming moments instead of being portrayed as the completely useless and utterly shit person she is in the books.

nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/910533
nyaa.pantsu.cat/view/910534

DEEN is teasing S3 so now is a good time to give the first season a watch and see if it is your thing.

I'll check it out, been looking for something to watch anyway

No worries Fampai. You need to understand that this isn't actually a fantasy series. It is a comedy where everyone is an idiot, a piece of shit, or both.

I'm serious. I'm tired of what's supposed to pass for explosions in an average action movie.

nobody fucking cares, faggot.

Michael Bay
Uwe Boll
John McTiernan

I am dead serious those are some of the directors who do explosions well. I know it isn't a popular opinion to like Bay but you need to accept that as shit as he is he has a career because he is really good at making shit go boom. If megamin had internet access she would be torrenting the shit out of that and start wearing Transformer's pajamas.

Every explosion is a self contained story. An arc with a beginning, development and ending. It comes with surprise, is felt with all senses, and leaves lasting traces.

Elements reassemble fast, with shock and burn. Only the best of written stories can be described as such. But an actual explosion does it all, physically and unprententiously. As you grow in age and power as a wizard, you too will eventually come to appreciate the physical meanings of nature. Which stand on their own, substantially, while words and reasoning are always subject to the vane judegment of fickle men.

Who makes a movie based around a single explosion? fucking stupid. this is weebs for you.

I thought it was pretty good. Weebcucks get btfo in it too.

It's a great show, very funny and doesn't take itself seriously at all. Pretty much isekai but instead of all the usual po faced bullshit they're all losers and thoroughly awful people in the best possible way. Like an Anime Seinfeld without the Jew.

Cuckime Couple of the Year 2017

thanks guys, I downloaded it all and have only watched the first episode so far but I liked it

When you get done the second season OVA is out too. It isn't included in Cleo's encode. I just gave you Cleo's because it is flat out the best version available.

Disregard Chihiro is releasing BD rips. You might want to grab those if you are an archivist.

Also what media player are you using? KCP is pretty much the go to tool set for Hi10P/10 Bit encodes
codecpack.co/download/Kawaii-Codec-Pack.html

I'm using KCP now, thanks

Holla Forums is actually fun, Zero allows anime posting, and don't get banned for having different opinions than the hivemind. I will continue to offer advice and help to any kinome friends here who need help.

This one was pretty good

megumin a shit

>>>/a/

That's cute. Have another Megumin.

nobody cares

Okay then

It's been some time, but I think Bay uses so many effects it's hard to tell what's going on at all. Die Hard was good, I never thought there were explosions just to have explosions. The main weakness, I feel, is the focus on the visual side.I found the depth charges of Das Boot good for their significance to the crew and the train crash from Bateman Begins sounded well.

I see the goons have adopted animeposting as their latest tactic.

We need to let Holla Forums know now. If we don't they will allow cuckime posting goons to inflitrate and subvert them.

The best explosion kino is from 1945 tbh.

This thread stinks of the kind of faggot who posts on sudo.

The reason why she she is best girl is not because of her explosions but she is the that cares the most about the MC.

>>>Holla Forums

How did her hat get back on?

>>>/a/

Kusoma put it back on after he was done fingering her.

At least that is what my doujinshis tell me.

This, honestly. Plus she isn't a whore trying to sell herself for drinking money or trying to rape him.

It usually takes two explosions, I find. Grave of the Fireflies, for instance.

this piece of shit fits the bill as well.

The Hurt Locker