LIVE: President Donald Trump Live Coverage From Paris, France 7/13/2017 Press Conference Live Trump

BREADS UP!!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=JVrg6in8Q3E

youtube.com/watch?v=SOsOY25pOc4

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dpassvtu_hE
whitehouse.gov/1600Daily
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The White House's jewtube stream:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Dpassvtu_hE

What time does it start?

(all times eastern)

9:25 AM: President Trump and First Lady Melania Trump arrive at Les Invalides and participate in an arrival ceremony

12:25 PM: President Trump holds a joint press conference with President Macron

Just in case you want the whole day's schedule.

whitehouse.gov/1600Daily

WE LIVE!!!!

The french president is a waste of air.

Hold up, this french fag is saying that Trump is going to censor the internet? I don't think so, that's what got him elected.

He called the President "Dear Donald"…what a faggot.

WHAT DID I MISS??

I notriced that, but it might be a French term that isn't so faggy, assuming that all things French say aren't faggy.

trump just started talking the french faggot took his time already

C-Could it be a sign?

LESS BUREAUCRACY

Trump giving a short history lesson, and pushing liberty and freedoms of America and France.

4 questions from press.

Here we go with muh Russia.

Idiot press has question about Don JR. Trump says will have great new FBI director.

muh russia fugging fake news

Trump outs the lawyer as a Obama idiot.

French press are fucking worse then US press.

These questions are mostly asshole trying to be divisive. These people are morons.

Trump and Macron are looking pretty chummy together.

Hory shet.

ASSAD STAYS CLINTONS BTFO AGAIN

wtf, I love Macron now

It may look that way, but I sense a tension and they've both very subtly attacked each other's positions about certain things, but in a way that isn't overt. I've also heard both say that they are in agreement about things that are obviously not true, almost to pressure the other to say yes in public.

They're not chummy at all, Trump looked absolutely miserable and wasn't enjoying the press conference at all. He also looks miserable in all the pics of him and Macron walking around looking at buildings.

Trump is not enjoying himself, and his speech in the press conference was just canned bullshit. He's just there because he has to be there, and he's just unenthusiastically repeating the script and acting nice towards Fagcron until he can get out of that Muslim shithole.

France will always push for regime change in Syria. That policy and many others won't change until they take back their country. They actually believe their did the right thing in Libya still to this day.

Suggesting beheaders and child rapists should take part in the (((political transition))) and in Syrian peace talks should tell you everything you need to know about his position. If Macron wants to go after terrorists he should focus on his own country - but he won't.

can trump uncuck macaroni?

Macron is a Frey and Trump knows it.

embed fgt