Mohammedan Medic Mother Mortally Mutilates Her 3-Year-Old

Mohammedan Medic Mother Mortally Mutilates Her 3-Year-Old
Religion of Peace friendly fire.
Rapefugee "doctor" shocks potatoniggers by offing her child.
The power of satanic black cube in the desert no doubt.
archive.fo/fbEy2

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This meme needs to die. There is nothing satanic about "islam". It's just as jewish as christianity.

All Semitic ideologies need to be purged from the planted. They bring nothing of value to the world.

Christianity, whatever faults it may have, is not comparable with Islam. The fundamental philosophies that underpins the two faiths are vastly different. Islam rejected Hellenic rationalism, while Christianity is deeply informed by Platonic thought.

Christ preached personal responsibility and redemption while Mohammad bribed his soldiers with sex slaves.

Never ever give serious replies to known shills. We've had their kind spamming around here for months.

Just filter him. I'd say report too, but the mods seem to be lacking any backbone to get rid of them.

You are a braindead bubble-raised, arrested development basement dweller if you ever think that christianity needs to die, simply because you have no idea just how many stupid people there are in the world. Once you leave christianity out as an option for the stupid, guess who they'll worship instead? (((Consumerism. Marxism.))). The (((pope))) is a marxist, but that does not mean the religion is cracked. For example, there are a huge batch of bad apples in the FBI. Would you advocate for removing the FBI, along with everyone that is not corrupt? The power void would be occupied by (((CIA))) and NSA.

Criticizing the bad points of christianity and praising the good is the way to go. There are several cardinals who are completely against the pope's talking points (See: Poland/rural Germany).

"The greatest lie the Devil ever told was convincing humanity that he didn't exist."

M8, no amount of logic is going to convince them. They're simply here to astroturf and divide the board even further.
Notice how when something major is going on, the religious D&C ramps up to 11? Connect the dots my friend.

clearly id prefer an evangelical neighbor to a sunni, but if you really want me following that nonsense we may have an extra bit of rope for you too.

Argument on sites like this isn't intended to convince the opponent, but to use them as a foil for the purpose of swaying lurkers.

Well that's funny since christians don't even believe in hell. Hell does not exist in the Torah or for jews and the church just stole it from europeans to scare people into converting to christianity.
Also, Satan means "The Enemy" in jewspeak, or better translated as "The God of the Enemy". Satan is the god of the goyim and the jews wants to kill him.

How can we encourage this?

Semites are shit no matter what religion they follow. Islam is a cancer, to be sure. But it is only so disgusting and perverse because it comes from the racial soul of the Arab.

post pics faggot

I'm not sure. Their Satanic religion teaches them how do that very well already.

First thing I thought of when she said "It wasn't me." This is your mind on rejecting Jesus.

It's not about fucking worshiping jesus, you fedora-cruiser. It's about giving an easier understanding of life to those that are too braindead to understand it. You don't believe in the bible and christianity because of its teachings in a way that you do a science book; you respect their teachings because of the value they bring. Respect is not equal to worship, but I guess you'd never understand this concept, since you clearly do not respect tradition.

Power of fucking what, castle grayskull?
Also checked

It also ramps up when the shill playbook is empty and new orders are still in transit.

You mean Jews don't. Christians do because Christ talked about hell.

One example, of many, in Luke 16 Christ relates to his followers the story of Lazarus and the Rich Man. The rich man is described as being tormented in the flames of hell.

and when you christianity as an option for the stupid they flock to multi-million dollar megachurches to hear the sales pitch of prosperity preacher's latest self-help book or a den of cucks that want to suck the toes of mudshits, faggots & niggers.

the fbi, cia, nsa and the atf can go get fucked in a rusty chinese wood chipper.

You just quoted half of my sentence as some sort of counter-argument, instead of using the full context. That makes me believe you're just another anti-christ shill.

Too many "Christians" have taken away terrible life lessons from the bible. Do you have any idea how many Christians send their white daughters off to Africa to preach to the savages? It's staggering. I knew a girl well that did this. She loves the niggers, she's completely perverted her maternal instinct, twisting it into an instinct to care for the niggers.
Be that as it may, that's what she took away from it. That's the message she, her family and her congregation found when they read it.

Literacy was a mistake. Christianity was better when the masses couldn't read the bible, and were forced instead to listen to a handful of priests who would tell them what to believe. These politically connected priests would preach that which was politically necessary, to keep people in line. All the productive crusades occurred under this system. Gutenberg was a mistake. Compulsory education and mass literacy was a mistake.

Fuck, I chuckled.

1st post worst post

It's okay. A lot of Holla Forums anons come from compulsory education and mass literacy. Memes always find a way.

No seriously, fuck the FBI. A few uncorrupt people in the FBI is not sufficient justification to keep the FBI around. The FBI is part of the ZOG and must be torn down brick by brick.

Remember what Matthew 7:24-27 tells you about building foundations. The foundation of the FBI is rotten, don't bother trying to build on it.

We're a minority today. People like us were far more common in the past.

Yet I personally know families who went to Africa than went back without this perversion; on the opposite, they went back to their country with a sense of protecting what they own because others who didn't follow the doctrine were WAY worse. That is, as I mentioned before, a problem of specific lines of christianity, which is amplified by the completely cucked (((pope))).

Your ideas of literacy being a mistake makes me think you want everyone to be masses of peasants, and that is a bolshevik thought all of itself; fuck you.

And replace it with what? Power will just be transferred to other agencies which are just as bad, if not worse.

"Being in a minority." isn't affecting not getting of tired winning at all. That's what winners do, after all. They can win, even if they're the minority.

I think we're on a rebound, actually. I'd say people like us hit our lowest dip in the late 90s, but the kikes are pushing too hard and that's coinciding with the internet becoming available. Alternative viewpoints have never had a richer nutrient brine to grow in.

We are in the most radical generation in the human history, and that means there are a lot of conservatives and liberals, but not as many fence-sitters. This is good, not bad; you can spot the commies more effectively, and have more people by your side.

not surprising because you seem to be as smart as a bucket of rocks that was kicked over and washed down the creek. you can spew "the downtrodden need something in their life" all you want but it doesn't change the fact that until you purge your temples of filth the "stupid" are getting fucked in the ass by the heeb regardless.

fuck off fbiidf

Not exactly reaching the correct conclusions, are they? The missionary freaks I know all think Africans would be better if they had the right doctrine too. They think that if they convert enough niggers, niggers will live better lives. They completely reject all genetic arguments because they believe those niggers are children of god.

Better to be a majority and win. There is no virtue in weakness.

All ZOG agencies must be dismantled. Are you beginning to understand the scope of the problem before us? Our current government cannot be transformed into something wholesome, it must be replace whole-cloth.

I've been talking about this exact thing with my family. My dad is convinced that we're not going to see another American civil war, but a planetary civil war. The lines are all being drawn, but they aren't being drawn at national boundaries; they're being drawn ideologically, and within every Western country. I'm inclined to think he's right. There's going to be a DoTR. My concern is that leftists will assuredly side with Islam, and while the leftists are a bunch of limp-wristed faggots, first-generation sandbox immigrants that grew up shooting AKs in their backyard are not. So I'm predicting an urban warfare nightmare where the combatants we face are the Muslims, who go home to fuck their supporting pajamaboi housewives (for lack of goats) that provide them with financing and infrastructure.

Remember to kill traitors too, no matter what color they are. And never be lax with training; DoTR will not likely be as one-sided as we like to imagine.

You still cannot explain how christianity manages to hold the fabric of society together. The most atheistic countries in Europe are marxist shitholes covered with shitskins everywhere. The most christian countries are much better off.

I don't disagree, but you cannot simply do a mandate to purge everyone in a single move.

Christianity it the same sugarcoated Saturn worship.

Winning is winning, home slice. You sound like one of those guys who think everything has to be 100% perfect or else you might as well not even try.

dotr?

Ever since mass literacy, society has been falling apart. When Christians were all lead by their priests instead of reading the bible for themselves, society was held together because the masses were following centralized leadership that were politically conscious to the needs of their nation.

Your account of missionaries is fundamentally no different from my account of missionaries. In your account, as in mine, missionaries believe that nigger troubles stem from niggers not being Christian. But that's wrong. They are a biologically inferior race that can never be made like us, no matter what religion they follow.

We have a long road ahead of us. But you cannot fix the FBI Ship of Theseus style, replacing pieces of it bit by bit. That will never work.

Victory will be fleeting until we get the masses back on the same page with us. To secure lasting victory, mass deprogramming will be necessary. Short of protracted SHTF, mass literacy cannot be undone, so our only hope to accomplish this is through memetics. Memetics so powerful, it will make the stuff we do today seem like child's play.

Fuck off nigger.

Wow, look at all those fancy-sounding solutions with absolutely zero planning on how to achieve them, especially planning taking into consideration, you know, the current year and modern day. This is "It will work when everybody just magically does it at the same time" tier. You're just a LARPing nigger, home slice.

Fancy sounding solutions? Magically doing it at the same time? I'm telling you there are no simple solutions. This fight will last for decades.

Sounds a lot like Communist thinking, to be honest.
Nice dubs, by the way.

Let's hear how you think ZOG will be defeated, faggot.

Nah. Communist thinkers defeat themselves just fine.

Pretty much. But hey, go nuts with your idea. I'm sure you're already the next Hitler.

Oh wow she actually stabbed it to death. I thought she was just trying to mutilate its penis and her hand slipped or something when I first read the headline

Lots of retards in this thread.

This needs to be pushed. The Irish are still relatively religious, they just have the retarded Pope's ideas corrupting their faith. They still however see child murder as something despicable, and islam is easily portrayed as a satanic religion, and stuff like the black cube is so weird and disturbing (and yet unknown to Westerners) that you can probably use this to change the opinions of many on the religion. Once people start actually researching islam, they will inevitably start to hate it and even be shocked by the fact that its ideology and the practices of its adherents are in many cases so utterly evil and despicable that it is almost comical.

And yet he encourages behavior which make it physically impossible to improve oneself. Begging and scraping before an authority figure to be forgiven absolutely not a generative behavior.

You sound like Adolf descended from the sky on the back of a golden Pegasus. He wasn't born the fuhrer, in fact when you look at his life before he joined the part, he was honestly pretty pathetic. Literally the only reason Hitler ever became a leader is because no one else stepped up at the time.

Stop arguing about christianity and start posting about dead mud babies, you gigantic derailing eromenoi.

What's there to talk about? "A parasite died today, yay." Not much more to discuss beyond that.

tbh this story didn't even deserve it's own thread so sage.

Title falls flat without continuing alliteration. Try, >Muslim Medic Mother Mortally Mutilates Moppet
instead.

That's a model for the proper servile attitude to the ruling class.

This

Are we sure it's not just a jew with a stolen toddler?

Sadly, this. Albeit it does get fatiguing after a while.

It's Luciferian. Just like Judaism. Islam and Judaism are one and the same. They are both degenerate Abrahamic demon worshiping cults.

Islam is a Semite religion, Mohammad was a Jew, born of a Jewish mother, who married a Jew.

Nah you are wrong. Christians didn't believe in the concept of hell and it was a later introduced. You are trying to understand a text in a totally different and anachronistic world then when it was written. Spend more time understanding context and terminology and the belief system that existed then.

Holy fuck how are you cunts even fucking red pilled? I'm starting to think Holla Forums is like 50% jewish with the amount of shills in this thread

Yesss, good kaffir.

Shut up kikes

Some people ITT should seriously consider killing themselves.

Most everyone falling for it should consider killing themselves.

archive.is/8SyAb

I'll see you and raise.

look you niggers, I had my dance with the fedora like most people here, but if you really want me to get involved with a crypto-kike religion you're out of your cock sucking minds. What "tradition" does Christianity have that isn't from other heliocentric religions? I guess if youre Catholic its fucking little boys and drug fueled orgies. Or if youre evangelical itd be SATURNALIA - whoops I mean Christmas. If youre Orthodox itd be celebrating Eostre another pagan holiday. Christianity is a Jewish trick. A religion made for slaves by Jewish masters. And if you think otherwise you're just as bad as these dirty sandniggers who walk around their black cube. Why are the first books of the NT written in Greek? Because there were groups of greek slaves. And guess (((who))) has been the historical slavers in this cycle's history.

and no nigger, im not a pagan.

In a sense Christianity is worse than Islam. In a sense they're the same. In the sense it's better. It's complicated! But they can certainly be compared.

Christianity teaches that: life is worthless (compared to imaginary afterlife), that we should not stand up for ourselves or fight back, that we are all guilty and ought to beg god for forgiveness, that we should live in poverty, that we should take pity on the weak (dysgenic/equality).

Under Christianity and in its aftermath, Western civilization was transformed into modern day cuckery. It was Christianity that weakened the social hierarchy, gradually pulling the upper classes down, raising the lower classes, and leading to modern day equality/democracy. Christianity, with its desire for universality (to appeal to all humans), underpins our quest for "equality" across races.

The good thing about Christianity is that it produced a great struggle within Western civilization which elevated us. This is in part thanks to the austerity and asceticism it mandated, but also because of contradictions within the religion itself (such as it's value of truth).

In itself Christianity is no answer or ideal, but hopefully we'll look back upon it from the future as a stepping stone and a dangerous challenge that we overcame and that ultimately made us stronger and better.

Unfortunately as of right now Western civilization has gotten rid of the best parts of Christianity (the austerity) while keeping the worst parts: the moral values. This is our grave danger! We must reject the sickly values (pity, non-violence, desire for peace and equality) before they lead us to our destruction.

Islam is somewhere between Christianity and the older religions (eg. the Old Testament). Its followers stand up for themselves and fight, which is why Muslims were somewhat dominant for many centuries and are likely to become dominant again if we don't stop them. But its moral values are a little too similar to Christianity's for my liking.

The reason Muslims fell behind the West is likely that their religion didn't fuel the same internal struggle that Christianity did in us. The reason the West is failing now is because we're still infected to the core with Christian values. All we have to do is stand up and raise our swords, but we are morally opposed to doing so.

meant for

Gas yourself yid, and take every follower of the son of kang David with you.

Go kill yourself

SIX POINTED STAR MADE UP OF 6 TRIANGLES AND A HEXAGON
SABBATH ON SATURDAY, 6TH DAY OF WEEK COUNTING SUNDAY LAST
LOVES SATURN, SATURN IS SIXTH PLANET FROM THE SUN AND RECENTLY DISCOVERED TO HAVE A HEXAGON LARGER THAN THE EARTH IMPRINTED ON TOP OF IT
SATURDAY, SATURN, SABBATH, SATAN
MUH 6 MILLION
NOT EVEN MENTIONING THE CHILD SACRIFICE
But yeah let's hear how Islam isn't Satanic it's "Jewish" which is totally not pure Satanism.

(check)
Complete and utter bullshit. You don't like Christianity - fine by me, but please don't stoop to such obvious lies and falsehoods. You're doing your side a real disservice.

Double dubs confirm.

You sound like a punk bitch that needs your medication

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greek_contributions_to_Islamic_world

wew

it's half jew/sandnigger, think of it as a hybrid

spoiler: there are none

Great now call him a tinfoil hatter, you're on a roll champ. Maybe insult his penis size and call him a virgin next.

What did you just do to my head?