I have a craving for something similar to dark souls in the good way; I want to play an RPG that has a mostly solo mode...

I have a craving for something similar to dark souls in the good way; I want to play an RPG that has a mostly solo mode with online aspects where I can be brought into a friend or rando's game to dick around and help fight bosses and generally be a bro. Is there anything like that that I can pirate or something? I mostly want to play as something with a big sword and big friendly heals.

Just get some pussy or something

www.wesnoth.org

This is right up your alley.

guys I'm serious

Monster Hunter.

You want solo content? It has a shit ton of solo content.
You want multiplayer with an emphasis on co-op, it has multiplayer with an emphasis on co-op.

Gameplay is hugely skill based, but with an equipment component (that you build by hunting and thus getting mats to make better shit).

It has a separate, dedicated support weapon type, the Hunting Horn, that can heal if you want, yet it's true strength lies instead in buffing the other players attack and stamina, and encourages you to get in close and personal and bash heads instead of being a passive healer hanging in the back.

From your list of needs, this is essentially what you require now and where you're supposed to head next.

I've played monster hunter and I don't know if I can handle the complexity of the hunting horn.
On top of that it has to be something I can pirate because I don't want to spend money on something right now.

Play MHFU on a PSP emulator. Done.

Yo MHFU has got a lot of content but it's still from the era of the barebones combat system. You can get the PS3 version of Portable 3rd(with English patch) working with PPSSPP so I'd recommend just doing that instead. Less content but a much more refined gameplay system

Why do people believe that one can put "souls" in any hard game?

Also any souls game made by from software is a god damn action rpg the thing that got me to reeeeee was the SMT 4 being the "Souls" of Persona how retarded are these people.

No one knows dude, some of these people are beyond retarded that its impossible. Also look at Dark Souls of Persona. Its the mainseries game.
WTF reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice trips.

I see this thread is going nowhere, so if I may make a request?
Any good hunting games where you can get cozy and the guns don't handle like a shitty Russian CoD clone?

Jokes are hard for you autists, I know.

But… what is…
THE DARK SOULS OF DARK SOULS?!

Demon's Souls

Actually no, the dark souls of dark souls would actually be dark souls.

What makes something the dark souls of a thing?
Difficulty?

Cultural effect.

Ah, so demons souls isn't the dark souls of dark souls, because it wasn't played by enough normalfags.

Pretty much.
Question is - what's the Dark Souls of anime - Evangelion or Dragon Balls.

You hit the nail on the head so hard you shattered the wall behind it.