I've thought for the longest time that the thing on the cover was a dinosaur monster

I've thought for the longest time that the thing on the cover was a dinosaur monster

Get help

As I was scrolling by I thought the same thing

see
looks like I'm not the only one, fucko

you must have shitty eyes OP

try to take a few steps back from your screen and look at the thumbnail. maybe you'll see what I'm getting at

I can't believe the same guys made mutant mudds

Oh, it's a hand coming out of a guy's mouth and grabbing his face. It does look like a dinosaur at first.

Pretty sure this PC remake was outsourced to a completely different company.

Draw over it, because I really can't see anything other than a hand over a face

I thought so too from the thumbnail in the catalogue, but I can't imagine how that mistake can be made from anything bigger.

dubs II

Explain

it looks like a dinosaur how the fuck else am I supposed to explain it

If you focus on the title, peripherally it kind of looks like an oncoming dinosaur

It sort of looks like a dinosaur from the thumbnail in the catalog. I'm no artist, but here's a drawing of what I saw.

Parasaurupholos or something.

Looks like a sock. I'd fuck it.

I still can't see it, aren't you just autists ? I try to focus but I don't see anything.

If anything, you'd be the autist, for failing to look at the big picture and focusing on details instead.

I don't think seeing dinosauruses is a symptom of autism.

My guess is that some of us have the same context from seeing the same sort of picture of a dinosaur.

Please don't sexualize my new OC.

maybe you just lack the imagination. stop being jealous

You're already doing it. Don't you see? It's too late.

fug

what the fuck

Holla Forums is really weird

t. triggered redditor

leave and never come back

So, would thigh-highs be the insatiable sluts of the sock world since they need giant dicks to fill them?

does anyone have the sock slut images from those old doodle or die threads we had many years ago?

"look at me Im an old fag, haha"

It doesn't look anything like what you're decribing.

Thus, if that's what you see, you might be demented

Normalfag fuck off.

holy fuck

Even this nondescript picture of someone in thighhighs is pretty lewd, so yeah.