Jewish gang in Thailand caught extorting foreign business owners for protection money

Jewish gang in Thailand caught extorting foreign business owners for protection money

They were basing themselves in an unlicensed clinic operated by another jew.

m.bangkokpost.com/news/general/1283418/samui-clinic-a-gangster-hangout

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/jIbkG
tabletmag.com/scroll/65262/fbi-jewish-defense-league-extorted-2pac
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Files-show-FBI-suspected-JDL-of-extorting-Tupac
archive.is/jenyE
archive.is/ANb0V
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Investigators also seized a .22-calibre pistol, 85 bullets, a bulletproof vest bearing the word “Police’’, three communication radios, two electrical prods, a volunteer police card from the Koh Phangan police station, a rescue volunteer card and other documents.

Fucking jews. They were also probably dealing in human traficking there.

Awesome. These parasites really are the biggest curse on humanity I can't wait until they go. Judgement day can not come soon enough

Archive: archive.is/jIbkG

You should see what Israeli kikes do in India. How can Jews complain about being kicked out everywhere in history when they are so evil?

What do they do over there ?

Do tell…

user, nobody is dumb enough to bet against you on that. Probably got their initial capital shipping thai kids overseas hidden in a crate of yarmulkes.

Is that really the first thing that comes to your mind when you see an unlicensed clinic with only jews working there?

How about the illegal organ trade? I'm sure you can buy someones kidney for a grand easily in Thailand.

Well, kikes do have a shit fetish so…

KILL ALL SEMITES

Typical jewish tricks. They (the Jewish Defense League) were caught doing this with rappers such as Tupac Shakur. Go read about it in Wikipedia (oy vey downplayed to just a mere sentence goyim) and also in the FBI Vault.

This is yet one of the many ways that rich people get jew'd.

They need a chop shop somewhere.

Put it this way, you won't be waiting long for whatever transplant it is that you need. Plenty of disposable young fit bodies there, and the police are cheap to buy.

A tale as old as time.

no wonder

Who were in need of new organs.

Jewish “charity”.

For sure did the money for organs not appear in the books.

An awful lot of Tourist in Thailand do suffer from “accidents”, sudden “suicidal tendencies”, some organs wont be missed.

Police is very corrupt.

The transplant operation actually might have happened somewhere else, Bangkok or abroad.

got the link to the FBI vault files, user?

Thailand is respectable for this and many other reasons. Only people besides the Japs able to ward off the French and British, and have a history of anti-Jewish policy.
Nazi chic is a thing over there.

topkek

Thailand is a filthy shithole full of hookers and feeble minded people that are closer to monkeys than humans.

The upper class building all the fancy condos in Bangkok has mostly chinese blood.

The jews were arrested because the businesses most likely paid off cops and the cops didn't want competition.

Policemen there have to buy their own uniform, their own gun, their own ammunition and get paid next to nothing.

Only people up for the racket will take up that job. Rightous people become monks.

Maybe I've been getting a narrow view then.

I've been to Thailand. Other user has probably been there, but neglected to mention some good things. Degeneracy is concentrated in cities, and some cities more than others. The average people are hard working, and will go out of their way to help you with a smile. They all seem to hate the shit out of the Chinese. Overall very virtuous and family dedicated people. The government is probably corrupt as all fuck, since the Chinese are colonizing by buying up whatever property they can.

Are they using sti race guns? That 1911 looks breddy spiffy to use for crime

Do you think the jews will call them israeli arabs or jews?

Israeli mafia is huge. They do this shit all over. Someone standing up to them is rare. The Jew gov will probably cry antisemetism now. Dey gud boyz.

They will go to prison for a few hours make a phone call and then be released with paid airfare to Tel Aviv.

I remember reading somewhere that Thailand has very strict rules on foreigners and property ownership. Even if you marry a natural born Thai, they have majority ownership on any business or land you buy, married or not they own your shit. If you are a foreigner you are never given a full Thailand citizenship, you have to constantly reapply for citizenship and pay to be a citizen there. Maybe some ex-pat gook lover can confirm this? So these Kikes loose everything for being outed and busted, all of their sheckles are seized and they return to jewland and try again to extort the local idiot foreigners.

Rich thais don't like competiton, so rights and citizenship for foreigners is rare. Mebe a couple hundred per year that already stay there forever and a half already working legit jobs and paying taxes.

I don't see any money seized but it's safe to say they get the boot (with or without prison) as cops don't like competition.

The fuck did they do to Tupac?

tabletmag.com/scroll/65262/fbi-jewish-defense-league-extorted-2pac

You are saying like that's a bad thing,what are you some sex tourist,kek.

thats a 90% discount

more of this plz
newfags dont know about the red market

>tabletmag.com/scroll/65262/fbi-jewish-defense-league-extorted-2pac

WTF archive this shit now!
THATS THE MOST CHEWABLE REDPILL I HAVE EVER SEEN!!
YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MAN MEANS TO NORMIES?!!?!?

jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/Files-show-FBI-suspected-JDL-of-extorting-Tupac

archive.is/jenyE

archive.is/ANb0V
cant tell if this worked

You can say the same about Americans. People who live in large cities tend to be fucking degenerates, while people who live in the sticks and work for a living are more genuine, well-rounded, and somewhat hardened people.

Bump

again?

What is that ghetto looking glock clone?

these stories prove the 109 times jews were kicked out was because of their behavior not antisemitism.

East Ramapo is another example. The NJ welfare queen jews raping the social system while living in opulence is another.

All proof this behavior has never ended.

Can confirm first picture. I've been to Himachal numerous times for business trips. There are Israelis everywhere. It's uncanny. They base themselves around Buddhist hubs for concealment.

It's just business goy. Somebody has to support Israel's unusually high demand for sex slaves

If Guatemala can remove them, why can't the rest of the world?

Is there any criminal activity that Jews are not involved in?

Anyone find any connections to Hadassah? This is their MO.

Fucking hell. I need to move to Thailand.

I guarantee these kikes thought they could outsmart the Thai slopes and didn't pay the "tax" or "disrespected" someone connected to the Thai military or RTP. Usually, the RTP are pretty open to negotiating a buyout when you're arrested. Like, if the RTP arrests you, the situation never escalates to a national level because, as an arrested individual, you pay off the RTP with a couple hundred grand if you're arrested with a very serious crime and you're released the next day. The RTP is very reasonable in bribery negotiations.

My bet is these fuckers screwed over someone's racket in the Thai military. You do NOT fuck over a Thai general's family member or a Thai military officer's narco/sex trafficking/arms dealing racket. The Thai military runs that country and you can try to throw as many bribes as you want at an upper level Thai military officer, like a general. He doesn't give a shit because your bribe is shit compared to the narcotics trafficking money he gets.

Seems like the kikes didn't want to play by rules of the Thai RTP or military here. The new Thai king is a degenerate anyway, he's probably shooting up heroin as we speak.

How else are (((vampires))) supposed to stay forever young? Look at (((Marina Abramovich))), shes 70 years young but looks like shes in her late 30s.

Will you shut the fuck up with the nigger magic shit? We all know there are pedo rings that need to be destroyed and no dumbfuck actually believes the bullshit that (((Marina Abramovic))) looks young without plastic surgery. She's a rich (((artist))) who was probably a spy for the Yugoslavians at one point. Sure, she should be gassed and mass-executed with every pedophile on the planet, but the bitch had a shit ton of plastic surgery.

What is wrong with Koreans? No other Asians have that many Frankenstein chins