Hillary supporting nigger rapper sexually assaulting white american woman

ASAP Bari, some nigger rapper that is close with ASAP Rocky (some other nigger rapper), was recorded sexually assaulting a white woman in a hotel room and it seems like they are going to rape her.
The video was quickly removed but re-uploaded to youtube.

Yes but you're missing the good point here, ASAP Rocky and his "crew", where this nigger rapist is involved, are outspoken feminists and Hillary supporters.
Remember Holla Forums, your great grandfathers would have lynched everyone involved. Give them all hell

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thank you, user.

Don't hang with niggers. Start demanding your men be protective of your race. Or get raped. Men will settle with no children or chunks before they put up with with a stupid female who locks basic survival instincts for her own race. Women should expect the same.

chinks* lacks*

Chinks are a terrible replacement. You will wake up in a bloody bed and your penis detached from your body one day when she chinks out.

Np, I found a site that makes it easy. Hooktube.com - just replace youtube with hooktube in the link. Keeps Google from getting all our IP's and stuff.

this tbh. also most of the niggers in that whole scene are a bunch of racemixers and rapists, racemixing should be de-facto considered rape honestly.

Feminism won't save you from the life of work and no children, and bitter crusty loneliness that will befall your life, while you try to pinch every lonely childless and grandchildless penny. While you laugh it up with your hip hop niggers, your future you is doomed to a life of third world condition, no matter how much you work. You can't replace race. You'll be constantly in fear and the white men will be too old and/or dead. Women can change it, but they like the idea of turning their own countries into Brazil too much.

I see a white whore sleeping with niggers, i see nothing else, elaborate why i shouldn't shit talk the naked trash?
shes probably not even white when i heard her so "yo" but still.

She was saying "no" nigger.

People laughed at the play created about a civilization ran by women. That it would quickly degenerate into shit, but the only reason they laughed is because the stereotypes were true - atleastmas as true as every womans' stereotyping of others (is that man rich?).

But it's a man's stereotype, so it must not be true, to the idiotic female. Men don't know anything about reality or even other men, after all. Nor politics. After all, the Man said so.

She seems upset that they have a camera on her and she wants the fat guy to stop taking the covers off of her and exposing her. This is why she is so intent on covering her face. She probably will claim rape if she gets identified. That said, she's obviously hispanic. She has the typical accent and everything and I'm rather surprised no one here has noticed.
Feel free to have fun with this shit though. Fuck Hillary.

I have never met an hispanic so I don't know what they sound like. Even if she is, I think it would be fun to ruin some famous niggers lives and and also mess with the Democratic party.
"Have you seen the other guys" - Yeah, Drumpfkinator wasn't raping girls while fighting for feminism, faggots.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assemblywomen

Kill this fucking nigger

The fuck are you going on about? Our civilization was ruined by Jews.

What does this even have to do with the thread?

Honestly I try to give Blacks the benefit of doubt because a lot of the time they are manipulated by Jews. But niggers are real problem. This shit is really going to have to be dealt with

Go back to reddit. Jews are not responsible for niggers being disgusting animals, they simply use that.

Are you fucking retarded?

I don't give a fuck about the hillary part (if that's what you're saying I'm still not really sure) I just care that a bunch of Nogs are raping a white woman

misleading thread title

bitch is covered in tats and upset that she's being filmed

you should get b&

Bump

Where the fuck were you born, Narnia? You lucky little shit.

Scandinavia. We did have some adopted girl in my class when I was 10-12 but I don't know if she was from Colombia or Cambodia, she had lived here her entire life and didn't speak with an accent. She was an ugly slut and gave a blowjob to a 10 year old when she was 11.
I think she was from Cambodia though…