JUST

JUST

FUCK MY BOARD UP FAM

Mummy seaboot when?

They thought they could kill this thread
They were wrong

THIS CHRISTMAS

I got a shallow cut on my index finger at some point and now I'm eating peanuts and some salt got into the cut.

It hurts a little.

Feel the sting of Norwegian justice!

Dumb mean swedes ;_;

Er det egentlig noen andre nordmenn her så sent på juleaften?

Absolutely based.

Takk for ditt informative og troverdige bidrag til denne tråden.

Seriously, why did he kill a bunch of kids if his rampage was a political act? Kids are dumb and don't know anything or have any power.

Wanting people to listen, you can't just tap them on the shoulder anymore. You have to hit them with a sledgehammer, and then you'll notice you've got their strict attention.

True, John, but wouldn't gunning down parliament have had a similar effect?

w-what's in the box

Those youths were members of the Workers Party's youth division, on a summer camp. A former prime minister was supposed to have been there at the time as well. The Workers Party are one of the worst offenders when it comes to letting in shitskin/muzzies into our country.

Okay, but these were teens or preteens, right? They had no input on policy. My politics in my teens were asinine, and I could count on one hand the number of peers I had who could say different.

You're going to be visited by three ghosts tonight, user

Chances are if you are member of a party's youth division, you will be fully indoctrinated by that, and especially by meeting likeminded people at a summer camp. Had they grown up they would in all proabability fucked up the country.

Sexy female ghosts? I'd be OK with that.

I grew up in a very liberal area of a pretty liberal country to extremely liberal parents, and here I am. Murdering children because their parents put them in a particular program is indefensible.

Am I supposed to care about that?

You're supposed to have an argument defending the slaughter of teens and children because of their parents' politics.

If we all pulled an anders breveik could we, dare I say, secure the existence of our people and a future for white children? i'm willing to do it

Your statement is flawed; you are assuming that these youths were there because of their parents, and not because of their own free will.
Brevik gjorde ikke noe galt.

You'd be hard pressed to find many teenagers in any sort of group like that of their own free will and not specifically because of their parents' insistence.

Children don't have free will; they are stupid and also dependent on their parents and thus subject to their will.

You meant youths, right?

Okay retard.

So you mean we should just hate Muslims on principle?

They had his hands handcuffed to that 'belt' as he entered the courtroom.

That's for when they put his hand and footcuffs on.