#GamerGate #NotYourShield [#GG + #NYS] Elephant in the Room Edition

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Current-Happenings

CURRENT TASKS:
1. HIT VICE IN ITS WEAK SPOT FOR MASSIVE DAMAGE
>>>/gamergatehq/319806
p.teknik.io/AjPB2
2. OPEASYONEHOURSALVO
- pastebin.com/V2eFA9GE (Last updated June 3rd)
3. GG WIKI IS BACK. UPDATE IT - [ gamergatewiki.com ]
4. PUSH DIGIFIRA: digifira.com
5. GAWKER IS DISSOLVING. WARN AS MANY PEOPLE AS YOU CAN OF GAWKER'S FORMER STAFF'S FUCKUPS
>>>/gamergatehq/324724

ONGOING DISCUSSIONS:
- gamesense.co
- twitter.com/VoQn/status/709444614025977856 || lang-8.com/groups/3054
- twitter.com/PQubeGames/status/758319336603938816
- twitter.com/icejournalism/status/758023920918421505
- techraptor.net/content/techraptor-2-0-kickstarter-live || kickstarter.com/projects/rutledge/the-next-evolution-of-techraptor
- archive.is/ZHOYc || archive.is/VUQRd
- bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-07-07/gawker-auction-can-proceed-on-extended-timeline-judge-rules || archive.is/QKdi1

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/ThreadRepository.md

youtube.com/watch?v=wy9bisUIP3w - #GamerGate - If It's Not About Ethics;
youtube.com/watch?v=ipcWm4B3EU4 - #GamerGate in 60 Seconds;
archive.is/23Fde - GamerGate: A State of the Union Address.

• Use archive.is to deny sites ad revenue and traffic and preserve websites in case they are deleted later;
• Use tweetsave.com to archive tweets before they are deleted;
• Beware of COINTELPRO tactics: The Gentleperson's Guide to Forum Spies - cryptome.org/2012/07/gent-forum-spies.htm
• Be civil if you have to argue with people on Twitter, Tumblr or any forum - don't make us look like douchebags;
• Do not accept requests for any goal or demand list: pastebin.com/p5dVp1e5

• The #GamerGate Dossier: archive.is/nv1Fb
• #GamerGate.Me: gamergatewiki.com/index.php/Main_Page
• History of #GamerGate: historyofgamergate.com/
• View the timeline links in the Current Happenings section!

• All Operations: gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/Operations
• Operation Disrespectful Nod: v.gd/jtftaG (email advertisers);
• Operation Shills in a Barrel: v.gd/IqOnFo (pick a journalist / outlet and find conflicts of interest);
• Operation Baby Seal: v.gd/iwvyPm (reporting Gawker for violating content guidelines);
• Operation Prime Rib: v.gd/ChMVI8 (stacks with above for x2 damage);
• Operation DigDigDig: v.gd/lUx6Nq (find connections and corruption);
• Operation Vulcan: v.gd/Kbzw0L (educate yourself on logical debating);
• Operation UV: archive.is/N9ieT (contact the FTC about Gawker);
• Operation Firefly: archive.is/Kz6kP (spread #GamerGate to Tumblr and help update the Wiki page);
• An user's Guide to Twitter: v.gd/nwrbYF (the basics).

• GamerGate Wiki Boycott List: v.gd/HTjBk3
• Support List: v.gd/bFfDrJ
• Boycott List: v.gd/eYq9go

v.gd/LNJbat

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/blob/master/README.md

gitgud.io/gamergate/gamergateop/tree/master/How-to-Contribute

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/25fAr
archive.is/QGlAG
nichegamer.com/2016/07/28/siege-dragonspear-writer-amber-scott-leaves-beamdog/
reuters.com/article/us-gawkermedia-founder-idUSKCN10C2RV
twitter.com/nicknotned/status/760154706387886081
zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/california-proclaim-august-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month
archive.is/sR8aO
globalnews.ca/news/2855416/forget-anonymity-internet-trolls-are-more-abusive-when-using-their-real-names-study-finds/?sf32078832=1
archive.is/nbQMg
nerdmuch.com/uncategorized/34972/no-gizmodo-cant-take-credit-find/
archive.is/eXg1f
archive.is/H5UQC
twitter.com/nicknotned
archive.is/zuM9q
archive.is/DYscb
archive.is/K6P0j)
twitter.com/Open_Critic/status/760174294978605056
8ch.net/_t/20160726.txt
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760221231064969216
techraptor.net/content/youtube-burning-google-isnt-lifting-finger-stop
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/760143439811923969
pastebin.com/TYiZgHf8
ghostbin.com/paste/6gazf
projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/
youtu.be/KbR-Su2VORI?t=12m29s
pastebin.com/sb1Ng6qY
archive.is/PLthU
adweek.com/fishbowlny/tv-radio-jobs-are-among-top-10-to-most-likely-attract-psychopaths/322042
twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/753022271825047552
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760148834542579712
twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/760283120939569152
twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/759998014723395584
m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=718973694907195&id=423006854503882&tn=*s
twitter.com/nicolettemason/status/760316988375916545
policy.m4bl.org/
archive.is/8wLB9
archive.is/EoiCz
archive.is/QCcMf
metagearsolid.org/2014/09/mindshare-gamersgate-and-the-neofeminist-proxy-war/
archive.is/metagearsolid.org
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/760270309702246400
searchengineland.com/why-siri-cant-find-abortion-clinics-103349
archive.is/Wv5xV
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/01/dartmouth-course-orlando-shooting-cites-toxic-masculinty-cause/
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742978396037222400
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742975099003936768
breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/02/twitters-vendetta-milo-timeline/
twitter.com/lushsux/status/760246446704644096
news.artnet.com/art-world/street-artist-censored-instagram-provocative-mural-hillary-clinton-584681
twitter.com/streetartglobe/status/760115551653855232
twitter.com/lushsux/status/760338392601071617
archive.is/EI6h2
archive.is/oBYR0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How you doin' gamergays? I haven't been much to the thread in the past ~3 weeks. Been playing a lot of co-op vidya.

benis

Archive of previous bread

archive.is/25fAr

Hi niggers

>Joshua Topolsky from The Verge plans new website

archive.is/QGlAG

Oh fucking hell. You kill one, and another pops up

It'll end like every SJW site since Gamergate - Openly shown as pro-SJW and completely out of the realities of the real world. And then it'll die.

Is that why he created The Verge is the first place after he left Engadget? Isn't that what The Verge already is?

lol

nichegamer.com/2016/07/28/siege-dragonspear-writer-amber-scott-leaves-beamdog/

Have you started your own bakery, gamergays?

Unlikely, there are to many Quad-Bs to pay their Patreon. At best, they will fall into complete obscurity as Offworld did.

niGGers

This site was great back when the current GG board was in the top 3; everything felt so tightly knit, trolling opportunities abounded on both sides, and hotwheels was still in good standing. I really miss late 2014/early 2015 Holla Forums.
#GamerGaters, please come back.

we never left user, its time to wake up

DELETE GAMERGATE

Soon.

reuters.com/article/us-gawkermedia-founder-idUSKCN10C2RV

I mean, I know there's still quite a few GG people still here, but I'm talking about when the whole site was pretty much a GG board. You could find multiple GG related threads in just about every board, and that helped give the site a nice sense of community. Now that GG has slowed down a bit, the site feels very divided and inactive.

twitter.com/nicknotned/status/760154706387886081

Just fuck Nick's shit up.

I'm betting he's going to fuck this up as well.

Its still a community with many topics in common. Just lurk more. Everyone here has read about Chrischan dying by fucked up taint piercing, Denton going bankrupt and everyone knows of some community stuff going on. Just lurk more, man.

California, YES

zerohedge.com/news/2016-08-01/california-proclaim-august-muslim-appreciation-and-awareness-month

Here in the Netherlands were getting a black appreciation month.

Christ did a feminist write this shit?

They still have David Gaider on board. Don't get your hopes up.

Yes, with a very special type of bread.

Why? Do you even have blacks?

during the Christmas period I think

So, that means they want Californians to appreciate these "peaceful" murders?

That is some saline solution right there

That's Nate (N8), /furry/'s mascot

Yeah, from our former colonies.

I wasn't aware, considering I don't go to /furry/

molluscs are better anyways

Yes.

If you had to give the colonies back why do you have to keep the niggers?

Why? Why do we need a Muslim appreciation month? Black history month I at least kind of understand. It's part of the history of this country. Muslims are not. The only significant part Muslims have had in the history of America is killing a bunch of people.

Can anyone name me one Muslim who's relevant to American history that excludes terrorist?

Because Commieforina is where all the leftists go to try and shit up our country.

Do pirates that enslaved Americans count?

(chekt)

THANK YOU GENEROUS BAKER

savage

Holyshit it's just like Pikmin.

Nice taste

Muhammad ali and Malcolm X come to mind, although Malcolm was a nutjob, and I'm not sure how much importance we should really be placing on ali. I wouldn't expect for there to be many important Muslims because there aren't many Muslims in the US in the first place. Finding a good list is hard though because people only write these lists when its politically expedient to do so. That and people will prop up every person that takes apart a clock as a genius just so that they can stick it to trump.

so when is this "neger waardering maand"?
sounds like it will be a complete failure like the national compliment day

>name me one muslim relevant to history excluding terrorists

Follow TPOnl on Twitter if you have an account

archive.is/sR8aO

He was killed before they formed. His ideology was pretty fucked though. Any specific examples of him being a terrorist though? I'm not saying your wrong.

Now this is interesting:

globalnews.ca/news/2855416/forget-anonymity-internet-trolls-are-more-abusive-when-using-their-real-names-study-finds/?sf32078832=1

archive.is/nbQMg

It appears that the entire "Anonymity = People turn into assholes" theory has quite some holes in it. Even though they article may be botched in that they throw Leslie Jones into the victim role.

I may have overstated things slightly. He only advocated the use of terrorism instead of actually committing any acts himself.

All you had to do was pull the damn tape, Nick.

Which is why we should push Rotting Meat.

Sets the precedent that if you push bullshit, your career is over.

lol they can't even give a Dutch name to it

like NEGERPRESTATIEMAAND, which would be an excellent scrabble word

The neger impregnates Statie and it makes you mad.

BADUM TSS

Nick will be calling him daddy before this is through.

Made me chuckle

negerpregstatiemad?

What? How does speaking Dutch even work?

negro
achievement
month

They create new words by rolling their faces on keyboards and seeing what it outputs

Like German, i.e., you row up as many different words as possible into one.

t.

Donauschiffahrtsgesellschaftsaktienteilhaber

MORE IMPORTANTLY

Gawker's Gizmodo apparently dun fucked up

nerdmuch.com/uncategorized/34972/no-gizmodo-cant-take-credit-find/

archive.is/eXg1f

Can't even be arsed to write their own clickbait anymore, huh?

Can we assist in this?
I mean Gawker is dead now (and focusing on Korean BBQ, Disnod, Rebuild, disproving bad articles and papers, or even Rotting Meat is more important), but is it worth twisting the knife to show where bullying gets you?

It doesn't.

I don't really regret it. She was legal but looked like cute redhead loli w/ frekles (I'm irish, she was britbong). She was toxic bitch in the end but at least I got to roleplay the loli shit.

Regrets are a bad thing. Besides it's not as big a deal when you're a guy.

I swear, EVERY SINGLE TIME I see SJWs campaigning for something, it's in an effort to restrict other's freedoms. Every fucking time.

I've noticed they use the term "go sit down" a lot now. What does that mean exactly?

I don't regret it. I regret how it happened, sorta. I'm not the same user, I'm just talking personally.

Like everything else, they're trying to talk down to you. Go sit down, they say, like they're your mom or dad, and you're just being an uppity kid.

Makes me want to kick them in their cunt faces all that much more.

Shut up, stop having opinions differing than theirs.

they just want you to be comfy

It means Chris Hansen is hard at work.

They're trying to create a world where they'll face no repercussions for their actions.

Which only ruins their plans as they slowly find out that rules actually apply to them too.

kek.

Remember to tell to other companies who might bid for Gawker about this site being nothing more than a ticking bomb

They are useful idiots that don't see how their actions will help put an authoritarian corporate dystopia into place.

Keep telling yourself that, Nicky. Surely, you'll convince the public that you're just a poor little journalist being kept down by the big, bad corporations while wiping crocodile tears away with your $100 bills and getting sued out the ass by all the other people who you have ruined the lives of for personal gain.

We should document it for further use at any rate.

Then again, another email-campaign could make Gawker look worth even less to potential buyers, increasing the chance that certain parts of it get axed upon turnover.

The golden dream of any cult is to get the rest of the world to accept their view. Then they have power, and they don't have to hide or fear retribution.

Because most socjus cultists never heard the word 'no' said to their faces. Most of them have never ventured outside their safe space, more than a few of the usual suspects are trustfund brats. Many of them think their whine is a command that everyone should and will obey. And unfortunately they are not entirely wrong since it got them fairly far up to current year.
That is also the cult's weak spot, they have grown arrogant and oblivously or perhaps desperately doubling down, even with signs that more people are getting fed up with their cultist bullshit. It has never occured to them that there are places and situations where their cute little word games, or trying to shirk responsibilities of their own action, can get their shit pushed in.

Poor Nick. All he did was post an article outing Peter Thiel as gay while he was on a business trip to a country where homosexuality is punishable by death.

Whoever buys the company has to axe the cancer or it will be business as usual, then all the cronies and ideologues will be salty at the firings and then I shall chortle myself to sleep once more.

Even the anticipated salt sustains me. ==[CURRENT YEAR BEST YEAR]==

archive.is/H5UQC
twitter.com/nicknotned

Don't forget to salt the earth with the most creative insults you can think of!

Why do you pretend you're little girls? Nobody's gonna take you seriously like that.

turned it the fuck off right there. I handle second-hand cringe horribly.

The video is seven minutes long. I wonder how much most people can take.

Wait, seriously? Source?

Is it weird that I couldn't tell? When I load up a webm here now, it just shows current time instead of the length of the video.

I've been having the same problem.

archive.is/zuM9q
Apparently this is the article in question.

I was aware that Gawker outed Thiel, but not that they did so while he was on a business trip in a country were being gay is punishable by death.

It's like they're trying to ruin every panel from the manga on purpose.

They were hoping for a high profile murder to virtue signal around.

You are the worst shitposter.

They're jews like that, yeah. Cause if he died they'd have more to cover.

Saudi Arabia.
Obviously they weren't going to try anything with a billionaire foreign national there to negotiate deals, but that's not exactly the sort of behavior that endears you to people.

Only an infantile beard infested goon would see a reaction image and not understand the point is the emotion conveyed in said image.

That whole fucking article.

Like shit, every fucking time I read it, I get mad all over again. Fuck, if you think that straight white men are the prejudiced, anti-gay, fag-hangers you make them out to be, then WHY THE COCKING FUCK WOULD YOU OUT SOMEONE AGAINST THEIR WISHES? WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?

Because Nick Denton is, in a literal sense, a self-centered faggot.

Fuck logic! Click my shit and click it hard!

That's the point/goal of OP Rotting Meat.
CHeck HQ's catalog.

DOUBLE TIME NIGGERS!!
Is it still the IGN guy buying it??

Pic related.
Make a tailored generation that can't be revolted against, then make them work for you.
Trump, GG, and South Park exposed them too early and they ranted like pissbabies.

People is trying it's best to take down trump, those pictures of his wife and all that shit coming down, they truly are patetic

Damn that's heck of a buzzword copypasta

Reminder that she's a slut who doesn't marry the main character.

Holy fucking clickbait.

archive.is/DYscb

Thiel is part of Bilderberg, so aside from being grateful that he bankrupted Gawker, I don't have any sympathies for him, but holy shit that article.

Will Trump win? I went into this year with 3 wants: Brexit wins, Ghostbuster's flops, and Trump wins. If those 3 things happen, I will be convinced that SJWs have lost ground, and 2016 really is the year they got pushed back.

So far the first two came to pass. Fingers crossed for Trump.

Last I heard he has dibs on Kotaku, and if anyone buys any property he's looking to buy, then they would have to pay him the sale amount in what could be considered "Fuck You" money.

It's possible, what with half the Democratic party in open revolt, and the other half actively suppressing them.

(so damn close)

What fucks with me too is how it all just spirals off if you think about their logic for even a half second. Again, if straight white men are the boogeymen they say they are, and they, the progressive and heroic white knights they are, actually cared about the well being of INSERT WOMEN OR MINORITY HERE, then they would NEVER EVER fucking write something like this. EVER.

But they do anyway. Which means it's not dangerous to be gay in North America anymore; It's not impossible for a woman to make it in business; whatever the flavour of the week ~progressive~ push is, it isn't, and it doesn't have to happen. But they don't, fucking take the time to realize that, they're too busy rolling in their shitty grubby money to realize that they're being ginormous hypocritical cunts

Elections are rigged. Hillary can have complete empty houses during her tour and she'll win anyway due to electronical vote counting + manipulation, etc.

Considering Trump regularly gains 1k+ people at his rallies and his rallies get somewhere between 100-500k views on YouTube while Hillary Clinton can barely get 200 people for her rallies (archive.is/K6P0j) and never broken 100k views on YouTube, what do you think?

Who controls the OSCE election observers?

You really need to reread that chapter buddy.

Hillary is the most corrupt person in American politics history. she is so corrupt that Metzen have wet dreams about her. there is a small chance that Trump will win, but I hope he does.

Are they looking for another lawsuit? What happens if you sue a bankrupt company? Can you even do it?

looks like one of those shitty fan-colored manga panels

There are already more people lined up to sue their asses, everyone at Gawker's just getting their shots in before they're either fired for incompetence or thrown in prison for whatever dirt the courts can dig up.

The current government that endorsed Hillary? :^)

The US courts have to come up with Super Bankruptcy for Gawker after all this. So poor that you have to actually wear a barrel.

But that doesn't mean she can't be imprisoned, ads NSA has all the evidence. Vid related is a Still Report from Today.

This is why the Japanese games industry is superior.

Until they get localized.

No. No, they are not. Buying smut like Gal*Gun? I bet you have sex with girls in the missionary position for the purpose of procreation, you faggot.

Not all of them get a hatchet job though. The worst offenders seem to be games on Nintendo systems.

That's it, that's too lewd for this crowd
GET BACK IN THE BASEMENT

twitter.com/Open_Critic/status/760174294978605056

Elections depend on a lot more issues than "anti-SJW" or whatever other issue you consider important, so I wouldn't put too much weight on that one.

so the damage control begins?

It began when they were DMCAing videos posted by people who paid over 1000 dollarydoos for an early copy.

Guess they'll be calling it No Man's Game.

I suppose Salon might be interested, but they don't give a shit about profitability.

Man the goons and revolt tards are butthurt.

its a meme face :)

Nothing wrong with regressing into a little girl as long as you are not too obnoxious about it

You blew it.

I want you guys to see the new transparency report

Site stats from June 21, 2016 to July 19, 2016

END OF RINE

also

wew lad

8ch.net/_t/20160726.txt

They can't even get that right

RINE END HERE!

Ayeka is better anyways, space whore.

How in the fuck is this dump pulling that much bandwhich a month?

People posting GIFs & webms can rack up server size quick. Need I remind you that Youtube has to have a whole warehouse of servers due to storing multiple variants of a video?

Loads and loads of benis

I guess they are butthurt about the Poo-in-the-loo meme on /news/

Watch out for GamerGate
The public enemy of the world #1
It is the main hashtag responsible for…
☑ Being on the wrong side of history
☑ Fondling 55 eggs by surprise
☑ Molesting people in VR
☑ Plays DOOM better than Polygon
☑ Safeguards vagina bones
☑ Are the LOVELY, horrible people at 8E8ightC-han
☑ Told God check my quads
☑ Seducing AVGN to the dark side of history
☑ Turned waifus into Gamergate's worst nightmare
☑ Turned Notch into a woman hating MRA rapemonster
☑ Cuntfuses a lot of ovary-acting womyn
☑ Captured all goon territory in EVE
☑ Delivered the final leg drop on Gawker
☑ Corrupted Milo into an internet super villain
☑ Called a jew a nazi
☑ Bullied Reddit's abandoned daughter
☑ Memed life into Liru
☑ Refusing to ban Liru
☑ Uses celebrities lives as fuel for the meme magic
☑ Leg dropped gawker into bankruptcy
☑ Filled up Codemonkey's disk with shitposting
☑ Made Mighty Number 9 fail
☑ Attempted to kidnap someone at E3
☑ Hired 5 fictional toads and a fictional conman to gangrape someone
☑ Using a time machine to harass innocent localizers
☑ Gave a toddler meningitis
☑ Made it rain in London
☑ Causing the UK to leave the EU
☑ Casted the original ghostbusters as all men
☑ Keeping the MN9 booth from being set up
☑ Refused to play with Stephen Tortilla
☑ Playing Pokemon without fear of repercussion
☑ Not watching Grillbusters
☑ Talking to girls who play Pokémon Go
☑ Waging war against Ghostbusters and Leslie Jones
☑ Got Milo bampersanded from Twitter. Again.
☑ Leveled up on the DNC
☑ Barbecued worst Korea

That's what the designated shitting streets are for.

It just makes me feel uneasy without Jim to pay the bills and 8chn still blacklisted by almost all payment processors.
This site would be long dead

Everything improved as soon as Jim took over. The only people mad at him are shills form foxdick farms and your usual D&C goons.

Kind of offtopic, but does anyone have the archive of those series of posts about the devs of that shitty va1halla game being SJWs?

Wasn't the dev actually a Holla Forumstard? At least I remember the game was shilled her once or twice.

Halfchan cucks from Holla Forums.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760221231064969216

Things are occurring at this moment in time.

Try again nigger.

Oh stop with the Illuminati shit

Like nobody took gamergate seriously?!

I still kind of miss the demented "grindhouse" element of a "Cathedral of Misogyny" run by a deformed midget in a wheelchair surrounded by Filipino hookers.

Headline reads anime nazis destroy media empire.

That sounds like a fantastic fucking film.

I'm getting Tarantino vibes

Make it fucking happen

I'm thinking more Rodriguez. El Mariachi or Machete style.

It's true. Late 2014 were great times and we had some fucking great OC.

techraptor.net/content/youtube-burning-google-isnt-lifting-finger-stop
twitter.com/TechRaptr/status/760143439811923969

Fairly long article on Techraptor about youtube's problems, especially copyright shit.

It was reality for awhile user.

Jesus, the media are wasting no time smearing anyone who might stand in Hillary's way. Jill Stein is being crucified because of Twitter idiocy, and they won't let go of the Berniebros narrative. They're taking the socjus school of "argument" by mockery and shaming to the real world, but it doesn't work so hot when you can't block dissent.

I guess Soros and his group aren't financing all these protesters, BLM, open border activists etc.

Guess billionaires aren't putting millions into influencing politicians for their own agenda like global warming (coincidentally having a stake in green energy), etc.

It's all a conspiracy theory and not true at all. Thanks for getting me back on track, mate.

You mean CM. Jim just owns and operates the servers, as usual since late September 2014. Its only true if you view N-Tech as Jim. Other than that, bang on. Everything got better under CM.

That was real for a while and not the nicest thing in the world outside of well run boards. Now this place is run by an BBS engineering pro who knows how these things works since he was a teenager.

link homo

(08:45:46) +AoC: KS is iffy still. But the alternative is sending people to KSG so we look the other way most of the time until it becomes a shitstorm
(08:46:36) Sange: I see
(08:47:14) Sange: oh yeah
(08:47:20) Sange: another one that popped up
(08:48:00) Sange: is everything related to anita sarkeesian delete on sight?
(08:48:07) +duanemoody: it is to me
(08:49:06) +AoC: it sure is
(08:49:30) Sange: just needed to make sure
(08:49:35) +AoC: they lost the right to discuss feminism long ago
(08:50:11) +AoC: and it's always the same 300+ replies in less than an hour because everyone has strong feelings about it
(08:50:17) Sange: in the case she produces new content related to vidya and feminism, would it be allowed?
(08:50:31) +AoC: nope. and I'll catch hell for it
(08:51:04) Sange: well, it would be come a shitstorm and be deleted anyway

Never forget you escaped

Just google 'jill stein vaccination'. They're willingly misinterpreting tweets so they can say she's antivax.

i like your optimism

/agdg/ I think

Sometimes billionaires spend money on things they care about or think are a good idea, like Thiel financing Hogan or Notch throwing money at various things (at one point wasn't he one of Zoe's patreon donors?). That isn't inherently nefarious or conspiratorial or even particularly well-planned, billionaires are just people. A billionaire donates money to things for much the same reason a normal person donates to charity or to some SJW patreon, just with more money.

Who the fuck are these hotpocket faggots anyways? If anyone should have been doxed, it's these people.

Chen best Honk!

And sometimes they spend a lot of money to make even more money. I'm not saying the billionaire I've read about recently doesn't care about green energy, but he'll obviously profit from the government pushing for green energy, since his companies will get investment and work.

Like e.g. Saudis investing into the Clinton foundation and suddenly getting weapon deals when Clinton was Secretary of State.

(03:47:10) %Kusanagi: >Has Holla Forums effectively turned this entire site into sexists and racists?
(03:47:24) %Kusanagi: 4chan was always racist & women made people on 4chan hate women
(03:49:20) +Volphied370: not really, or do you really belive that everyone who says fag means it for real?
(03:49:29) %fsdfdsf: No
(03:49:40) %fsdfdsf: I can tell the difference between jokes and people who aren't
(03:49:50) %fsdfdsf: I know that Holla Forums has always found racism more funny than anything else
(03:50:28) %fsdfdsf: Fag is just what people call each other here
(03:50:49) +Volphied370: well, there's a noticeable increase in racists and sexists on 4chan, mainly thanks to Holla Forums, who unirronicaly believe that 4chan was always stormfront lite
(03:51:06) %fsdfdsf: I don't know man
(03:51:18) %fsdfdsf: Holla Forums and /a/ are pretty sexist
(03:53:06) %fsdfdsf: The only real increase i've noticed is the homobashing
(04:13:51) +Thesmothete: 4chan has always kinda bashed every available group
(04:18:03) %fsdfdsf: Ineed
(04:20:16) +Bloom: >Holla Forums and /a/ are pretty sexist
(04:20:23) +Bloom: Unfortunately those hobbies attract bitter virgins
(04:20:24) +Bloom: such as myself
(04:21:44) +Thesmothete: Well, it's not really that, so much as it is that our light moderation style means that we allow the worst of people to come out; still, it also means we can see the best of people, at other times.
(04:22:11) %fsdfdsf: Me too Bloom
(04:22:36) +Volphied370: years ago, there weren't that many feminism threads in Holla Forums. Board is completely unbrowsable in it's current state
[…]
(04:22:50) +Volphied370: nothing but anita threads 24/7
(04:23:10) %fsdfdsf: bitter virgins have a hard time letting go
(04:23:10) +scrubadour: idk Volphied was it really that much better back then? or was it just dragon dildo and daily dose instead?
(04:23:44) +scrubadour: the anita crap is just a new flavor of shit

Remember the /sp/artans

I can only assume that their natural frame of reference is either neogaf or 1984 Ingsoc.

Everything makes more sense when you realize that there isn't one great overarching conspiracy, but a myriad assortment of tiny ones concerned with either influence or profit that step on each others' toes as much as they help each other.

[citation needed]

Guy who dug all these logs out here!
Ah, I remember that. That was on 1st January 2013, 3 years and 7 months ago. Just imagine. Here is the rest of it.

(08:50:11) +AoC: and it's always the same 300+ replies in less than an hour because everyone has strong feelings about it

(08:50:17) Sange: in the case she produces new content related to vidya and feminism, would it be allowed?
(08:50:31) +AoC: nope. and I'll catch hell for it
(08:51:04) Sange: well, it would be come a shitstorm and be deleted anyway

more in >>>/irc/107 and >>>/irc/5264

No. AoC meant well but didn't see the culture war intensifying. The worst Jannies in that regard are Volphied370, Troid and Yetsturdy. They have been already taken care of. Troid got his IRL images and dating profile leaked and Volphied turned out to be an sonicautist.

Thesmote was right though. Moot requested the Jannies to not request many bans and only delete shit.

You can also ask me question about the logs if you have some.

Depends on the context.

4chan has much lighter moderation than boards here like 8/pol/ or /gamergatehq/.

and all at their worst aren't as bad as 8/a/.

did someone found who the jannys were?

Is redwood still around?

I think the major difference here is that you can at least make your own board. It might not succeed, but the option is there to say "Fuck it, I'm tired of these autistic cunts deleting my [x] threads, I'm making a version of this board where it's allowed."

4/co/ is still ruled with an iron fist, 8/co/ is one of the few boards here with laxer moderation than it's 4chan counterpart.

Responding to an obvious shill who's first post in the board was saging and telling people to stop GG.

It's a potential vs a reality.

please kill yourself, please.

You're responding to the ralphshill.

LOL

It's laughable that people here still try to pull the hotpockets meme against 4chan when far worse moderation became the norm on many Holla Forums boards.

and of course if anyone points out that banning people for poor grammar like on 8/a/ is something 4/a/ has never have done then you're a shill.

Says you. /a/ operates like usual /a/ on 4chan with a actually manageable size

Not per say. The logs are chock full of personal stuff though and we make sure to not dox them too hard. For example, I know that 4/a/'s former responsible moderator worked a grunt job at a large delivery agency, is politically a Libertarian and quarreled often. I know of another that he was a Jewish Lawyer from the South. They also shared many photos.

Not really. He gave up his post. There were radical personal changes for 4/co/ though.

20:38:26) +MDN: Who bit the dust?

(20:40:51) %BEAM: duane

(20:41:41) +Thesmothete: And now I am in command of Holla Forums
(20:41:41) +MDN: Huh.
(20:41:51) +Thesmothete: I am crushing their resistance brutally

If you want, I give you the part were Duanemoody had to go.

then why are you wasting your time here?

yes

WTF

Nevermind, here it is:

pastebin.com/TYiZgHf8
ghostbin.com/paste/6gazf

Duanemoody got fired for complaining about moot's leadership on the night of 11 September 2013. After this Thesmote became the responsible Janitor for 4/co/. When got it really bad if may ask?

says the rules on the board.

some type of purge?

Fucking pathetic.

First of the bat: I don't know what personal stuff I will find in the logs. I am still reading them, because its charity work, not my fucking Job. The vast majority of Information is absolutely useless for doxing but some of it could give Janny a bloody nose anyway although he doesn't deserve it, because he isn't a corrupt shithead like Troid. Number two: I don't know who is worthy of doxing. one quarter of the handles you see in the Janiteam logs are not 4chan staff anymore, because they got fired, defected or simply quit, like AoC did.

Whine more fag. This is what /a/ as a community actually expects of the everyone who enters. This time BO is free to blatantly tell you in crass contrary to halfchan.

Some type of stupid joke. Duane had the interests of Holla Forums in mind. Thesmote on the other hand just came in crashing.

Interesting

Who took their place then?

That TechRaptor article is pretty damn good. What this whole situation boils down to (and what the article briefly touches upon) is money; you earn ad revenue for Google, Google looks after you.

It's the very reason why some of the larger YouTube content creators never get purged from the site for breaking terms of service and even the law. It's the reason why when visiting the YouTube front page with deleted cookies, the channels pushed in your face are those with high subscriber and view counts.

If you're a small content creator with under or slightly above 100 subs, you will never get the support or the promotion from Google/YouTube necessary for your channel to grow. It's even worse if you're not apart of a network, don't use ad revenue and have no external funding or sponsorships like me.

It's part of the reason my advice to other content creators is to make the content you want to make and not worry about analytics. It's far more important now more than ever before to build your trust with your audience than earning cash. Audience first, money later. Sure, it'll take several years before you ever see any slight chance of success but if it all fails, you can walk away with your head held high knowing that you didn't sacrifice your integrity and your audience for a quick paycheck.

I also don't know who's culpable for what. Most Hotpocketeers who did absolute bullshit got warned by Mods or were simply fired. I am not even near Gamergate.

Depends: Duanemoody got quickly replaced by Thesmote. The one guy who nuked /jp/ was replaced by a new arrival called Whatswinterleft who also stepped into AoC's foot steps after he gave up. Most fired Jannies got replaced by new ones picked during the yearly recruitment process.

Oh fuck me

Whos in now?

Nope, they actually believe allowing you to just say "nigger" and having ruggaell threads is light moderation. They think that they own you and that you should bow to their politics or face the ban hammer. While we do have rules here, they're mostly to keep a balance. Like if you're spamming the board you get banned for three days. Hell I had to ban a guy multiple times until I finally banned him for a week, did I want to do it? Nope, but we gotta do what must be done.

Unlike cuckchan, we're actually straight forward with you guys. We're not gonna tell you to stop talking about video games. If there's a problem, then we talk about it. Yes I've sperged out in the past and yes I am a sperg, however even I know my limits and I want to see this place thrive. Not under a strict nazi-like rule, but rather as a community where we critique, laugh, cry, rage, bully and have fun. It's why whenever I hear or see of halfchan, it disgusts me. What they did to our home, what they did to us was unforgivable. moot probably sold 4chan to google, he can eat shit. and the sad thing is that they've got a huge userbase from the facebook and twitter pages Hiroyuki set up to gather normalfags.

cuckchan's Holla Forums no longer Holla Forums, the real Holla Forums is right here on Holla Forums. It lives with you. It isn't bound to 4cuck or 8ch. It is this community, and I know this in my heart to be true. So I thank you user, for letting me serve you and allowing me this honor of being your Board Owner. There may be a point in time where I have to resign my duties, however when that day comes know that I will always be here. Maybe not as Mark, but as Anonymous. Shine on user, and be true to your heart. never give up and always believe in yourself. Fight for what you believe is right and always speak your mind. never forget.

Mark is a big jewish gay

YES

I AM

4u

no, I mean since you are a shill, if I were one I would find more interesting fucking with them than spend two years here

From there I can say that Alternative, troid, rapeApe, Volphied and VCR are still there. I don't know any new arrivals and I don't now.

yup. The rest is about bowing to moots weird policies and what they think is a good vidya board and also a cancerous spread of bad practices.

He sold it to Hiro and Hottulink, which is as bad.

I thought it wasn't a serious attempt at making people hate Trump, but it is.

I asked Ron about it myself, he said it wasn't Hiro since Hiro doesn't have the money for it.

Remember to always bully Mark

n-no bully

Oh I do have a question for you IRCanon, do you have anything post exodus? I wanna see how salty those fuckers were when we got Dennis Dyack,TenNapel and Yokotaro on here.

I read on Kotaku that you're a nerd

That was never the standard for 4/a/.

They can run their board how they like but I don't have to agree with it or like it. The Holla Forums on 4chan practices free speech, the Holla Forums here opposes it. It's a weak position to attack 4chan on.

reported

Can't have those violent emoji's, son.

I got to go. If you still have questions that actually concern the content of the logs, >>>/irc/ is right there. I am in the thread once a day for releasing new results.

Interersting. Maybe Hottulink or NicoNico is the buyer. Whoever owns 4chan now, they didn't do jack shit for it.

We do. The logs go until 26th January 2015 if I am correct and they emmit more than enough Salt over Hotwheels. The AMAs we had are not covered yet though. The only boards who have the logs completely dug are /a/ and /jp/.

At this point its not when /a/ is concerned. I am not even sure if it is exist in its former form. The standards for Grammar simply weren't enforced, since they were not part of the 4chan rules. Most rules concern mere Nettiquette. The antirecommendation rule was standard for 4/a/ for a long time.

wait what

Did Hiroshima creat official FB and Twitter for cuckchan?

It's true though.

8/pol/ was taken over by straight up stormfags, they even hate Milo for being gay and coming from a jewish family. Holla Forums is the only free speech politics board.

what the fuck man?

nope, but I've heard he uses them for marketing.

😂🔫👌

I don't even know how to type in emoji on pc nor phone

I've always suspected that moot didn't really sell 4chan to Hiroyuki, they just made a deal where Hiroyuki would be the admin and he would tell everyone he sold it.

That whole thing with the 4chan moderators signing over their personal details was probably something suggested by Hiroyuki since he apparently had problems with the 2ch vols and wanted to sue them. The 4chan mods signed up well before they announced the 4chan sale so it must have been in the works much earlier.

Hello concern shill, nice day isn't it?

8/pol/ has the tightest and most autistic mods.
Also the userbase degenerated to shitposting aryan roleplayers, which displaced the decent posters to other places like Holla Forums.

Not even emojis are safe from libcuck gungrabbing, it seems.

Using meme parentheses doesn't mean it's not the truth.

Not to mention many of the NPCs talk about how people should grow a thicker skin, and the major antagonists are "the White Knights".

I don't think 8/a/ or 8/pol/ like shitposting, libcuck.

Let's face it, man. There was a time when I would have agreed with you, but as it stands, 8/pol/ is the hyperbole of 4/pol/ that cuckanons whine about.

So we're still free from memes with an unironic cuckchan watermark. For now.

They will have to pry the eggplant from my cold dead anus.

my sides

Typical, all you can do is shout "cuck" at everything.

If "cuck" is someone who lets things they care about get fucked in front of them, then you're more of a cuck because you're probably not a rich bourgeois and you want to let your worker's rights get fucked to support an oppressive capitalist regime.

KEK

Thank you BLM, you are my greatest ally.

What's up with this.

Desperate, your turn.

lies

I know its a shill GIF, but saved it anyway. Holla Forums might get a kick out of this.

But what about this one.

how are you not aware of how manipulated the polls are? Reuters got busted today for changing past polls so that Hillary would look like she was surging.

We went through this with "wow rubio is totally going to win, trump should give up," we're used to it.

My mother smacked me on the back of the head for saying I'm rooting for him, told me to think of that muslim family's feelings.

A bunch of polling sites changed their methodology once Trump started leading. Reuters removed their neither candidate option and changed their older polls. CNN aren't including the 18-34 age demographic in their polling.

Reminder that the """official""" Brexit polls were saying Leave was on the loosing side up until the day it actually happened. Of course the MSM would push POLLS POLLS POLLS right after the absolute trainwreck the DNC turned out to be

Really makes me think that there will be some vote rigging going on, yet if polls look like it's favorable for Hilldog, it will seem like she's winning.

It seems I'm mistaken.

A bunch of video game playing virgins know better than that big ol' establishment.

My apologies.

I guess to rig it, they have to rig reality first.

this but unironically

Shoo

Not good!

projects.fivethirtyeight.com/2016-election-forecast/

There definitely will be. During the primaries, Hillary tended to overperform in states that did electronic voting with no paper trail. If Trump doesn't find a way to address that then all polling sites have to do is maintain the illusion of a competitive race so that their rigging isn't blatantly obvious.

shoo

He will address this, but what might be hard is getting his message to stick in the minds of people.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAARK

Hyouka.

Be thankful I didn't post the ejaculation webm.

Really makes you think…

Trump is gonna get the sort of treatment that every opponent of a banana republic president did. The various ways in which the media will gyp him will be enough to fill a book.

You have to be a real fucking degenerate to actually convince yourself to go get your dick chopped off

That wasn't Chris Chan's copped off dick.

It's a fistula he thinks is a vag.

de-gen-er-ate?

what's with the raid?

What raid?

One off.

I heard Endchan went belly up and ggrevolt got sacked by JK, so we're just getting trolls here who don't know what to do with themselves

KILL IT

KILL IT WITH FIRE

>>>/cow/217892

oh ok, jolly good

Sauce on this?

Because if this is true, my sides won't survive.

So revoltards are false-glagging as Holla Forums? did seem fake.

It gets worse everytime I see that taint tear

youtu.be/KbR-Su2VORI?t=12m29s
i thought vinesauce was against gamergoobs

More Chris Chan.

Go take a look at ggrevolt, it's still at it's usual address. There were only like 3 threads there when I checked, and it was JK pissing on the board and posting private messages from the BO

Not sure about endchan, I just heard there was internal drama or something. Taking a look at ggrevolt on endchan, it's completely indistinguishable from Holla Forums. I seriously thought I was on Holla Forums for a minute. Had to do a double take and I realized I was actually on ggrevolt. I'm not sure what the point of having the board is if they're just going to be a carbon copy of Holla Forums

no

No

NO

NO

NOOOOOOOO

they r trying to dox naked ape cus tj doxing someone

And it suddenly occurs to me that only gurofags would actually fuck post-op trannies on their open gash

Holy Moses, it's fucking beautiful.

Some fistula connoisseur there says it's not Chris-chan.

Does it make it better or worse.

I'm not comfortable saving it, but I'm considering doing so to trigger the shills.

But it was true austin, it was true all along.

wait wait wait wait
hold on
he's white
theres a fucking white character in the SEEMPSONS

The simpsons family is black now.

That's nothing new

thats an albino kid

Spotted this in the replies.

Good God, a glorious autist kept track of ggrevolt's faggotry through the ages.

pastebin.com/sb1Ng6qY

This reads like pasta.

I wish.

Thing is, made up stories are funny on purpose. Reality is far more ridiculous and far more disturbing than any piece of fiction. I've seen some shit, man. CWC's "vagina" is quite the cherry on top, I'll tell you that for a fact.

The list of D&C involved people(be it by circumstance or on purpose) is rather interesting.

Pasta has to come from somewhere.

Do you hear the voices in your heads, anons?

what bullshit, that made up story is fake and gay

guess that guy left archiving the fart stuff and moved to something else

👳✈🏬🏬

Has fart even done anything of note recently?
Assuming Nick Monroe is fart, he's done like what 5 somewhat decent articles here and there and that's it.

I have no idea

How many Muslims in the US actually have contributions during the Pioneers' era? None. During the Industrial Revolution? None. How about terrorism in the current year? Fuck yeah. Fuck California.

archive.is/PLthU

shoo

I should really actually read articles more often.

daww, frogs are cute.

The title claims he's gonna crack down on online porn in general, but the content says he'll crack down on CP. Fucking wot

Come on

Clickbait title

Don't you get it user?

The left-wing media has been trying to normalize pedophilia for awhile now.

It's regular porn to them.

I made the mistake of not reading the article before posting.
Billy me.

No shit it's clickbait. But isn't gross misrepresentation like this sue worthy?

I already knew that, but this is next level shit if on purpose.

Updated picture on my board

Well, your original post is an adequate reaction to that article(even if it is for completely different reasons), so it works out in the end I guess.

You should still double check your shit before posting and not rush in like a fucking normalfag in the future, faggot.

Journalists are complete and utter scum, news at 11.

Lest we forget: adweek.com/fishbowlny/tv-radio-jobs-are-among-top-10-to-most-likely-attract-psychopaths/322042

The Vivian James porno came out a few weeks ago
twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/753022271825047552

Oh no, it's gonna be CP and Trump's gonna crack down on it like SJWs did on Kukuryo with his 20 year old Miss Muslim drawing.

twitter.com/wikileaks/status/760148834542579712

lol

Wasn't hebe the main reason they claimed to not accept Holla Forums? Since it is gone now they have no reason to not accept the site. Maybe codem0nkey or whoever runs this shit now should try opening an account in one of these digital welfare sites again, maybe even on Patreon.

I know they don't deserve a single dime but it would anally ravage the sjws having Holla Forums using the service. Now Patreon wouldn't have a single reason to block us from using it and if they tried anything again then this time Holla Forums could actually sue them.

I can't believe that was a serious response. Yeah, have the guy who pissed off pretty much every first world government system turn himself over to them, surely, he wouldn't be denied a fair trial and thrown into Gitmo the moment he left the embassy.

Ok so I think that's the /furry/ mascot, but who the fuck is the guy in the window?

Having no context, I'm guessing it's Moot.

Holy shit, this guy is gold.

And they claim that they aren't going full witch hunt.

Well of course user, we have a fair and just system after all :^)

Guy would have been executed and every body part would have been buried all over the world.

Yea let's see that intellect save you when the gibs me dat crew shows up.

technically that's a type of life

3,663 tweets. Account created June 2016. Do the math.

Its not like he had an actual fucking government against him and still does. Also funny how being a supposed pedo is against their morals now, but when it was one of their own, all fine and fucking dandy, these people are nuts

Jesus fuck. I only recently broke 100 tweets and most were from that talking mountain shit.

twitter.com/AnnaCherryOnTop/status/760283120939569152

Amazing how reactionary people are.

You think the press would do that? Just go on the air and tell lies?

Jesus christ, I have 2947 tweets on my account that I set up in January 2012.

How the fuck do these autists do it?

twitter.com/AuerbachKeller/status/759998014723395584
Kind of conflicted about Keller being asshurt about Trump memes and shitposting, but this is funny as hell.

Twitter can't die soon enough m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=718973694907195&id=423006854503882&tn=*s

source?

I made my acc last year and retweeted GG stuff daily. I have ~10k tweets. After a while I also started retweeting other political topics relevant to my interests like e.g. refugee crisis, BLM bullshit etc. Shit adds up if you retweet a dozen or two tweets every day.

In Swedistan the accusation of rape will get you imprisoned until you're trail IRRC

It's still hilarious.

her twitter handle is literally on the screen

Yep, Holla Forums is a pretty damn nice place all said and done.

GGHQ was moderated to prioritize things slightly, with digging or OPs always at the top of the board, but you could still talk about basically whatever you wanted. We got stuck with the hotpocket meme courtesy of an organized group of very dedicated faggots with reach on the boards.

Holla Forums nearly faced the same with /svidya/ and /vvv/ but had the critical mass and general userbase state of mind to not fall into it, being a less specialized board. I'm glad for that, frankly. Even if Fullchan ceases to exist someday, I'm never setting foot in Cuckchan again.

I will still try and remain here till the end

Name a politician who has not pushesd for laws that already exist. I know that turd and obama push for equal pay acts which we already have.

DEAD

Endchan is basically an IRC masquerading as a chan board. At best, not counting an overlap between boards there's about 150 users. With overlap, much less.

OMAE WA MO SHINDEIRU!

twitter.com/nicolettemason/status/760316988375916545

I triggered some fat cunt

Endrevolt in particular is basically a private board for the IRCfags now.

Word through the grapevine is that Variloh pissed off Thidran a little while back and it ignited a civil war. Revolt apparently saw it playing out on their board, broke the conditioning, and noped the fuck out.

Short story, shill on Holla Forums got triggered by anime on Holla Forums, he also blamed anyone that disagreed with him Holla Forums and derailed any thread he didnt like by sperging or spam. BO calls him out and the faggot is going everywhere sperging out.

That's what I've heard as well. Seems to be the reason why Kelly got doxed. The DDM drama is all anyone brings up now on the board (organically or otherwise)

It's fucking hilarious. About damn time they got a taste of their own medicine.

Man she really does look like miss piggy

Another nobody with a blue checkmark.

Fancy that, ad-based shitpisting made a return from 2015.

motherfucking karma

is gal gun in the psn store I can't find it, I from burgers if that helps. sage for off topic.

I think it comes out on the 5th.

It doesn't go up until the PSN store updates. Sometimes games go up early, others don't go up until 7pm EST

So BLM just released their formal "demands" list for whitey to puruse.

policy.m4bl.org/
policy.m4bl.org/

really? got any pics? I wanna see the face of pure cancer mixed with unfettered autism

its on baph
he has a bunch of sisters 2 with SJW hair and one that dresses like she is from the 1900 America

check the ggrevolt board

Those pics that got passed around earlier last year are him.

(It's on GGR)

This was his real face, as it turns out. No, I'm not kidding.

Jelly has the deadest eyes I've ever seen.

These are the same demands that KKK got back in the day, they just revised it!

it still exists? I thought it was gone after the credit card shit they pulled

Oh I remember this pic now. Guess the alzheimer is hitting me earlier than I thought

the prostitute that was moonlighting at Nintendo beats him

He just looks like I would have imagined him to look. A 20-something edgelord with a rat-tail and dead eyes that say the only thing he hates more than life, is himself.

I bet he sits alone at night and listens to Korn.

Woah man, keep the punches above the belt.

At least 3 of those are literally "gibs me dat"

Ya know what let them, throw them in some shit state and let them murder and rape each other, fuck em.

I finally remember where I heard the name John Kelly before. He's the really edgy Tom Clancy protagonist

This is like the sixth one this weekend.

Gotta distract from the fact that the DNC became a complete shitshow to the point where the establishment was actively suppressing dissent.

Comment section sure don't want any niggers.

Anything anti trump instantly trends, could be literally a 100 or so tweets and they bump it up.

archive.is/8wLB9

Also artist got squashed for daring to make a joke mural about Hillary.

It fits, doesn't it?

Donut Steel.

Why John Kelly looks like the scarecrow from the movie "Nightmare Before Christmas"?

Let me guess, yet another case where the person in question got out the car with her phone in hand and started acting like a jackass.

httpsdon't use link shortenersWCuOWUQdwb

dindus going at it again?

Video
OH SO RELATED.

kek

archive.is/EoiCz

yep

You gotta love how they're reinforcing every single negative stereotype about their race.

Oh my god, she literally pulled a gun on the cops, and they're still yelling "THEY DINDU NUFFIN?"

Dindu nuffin

My detective instincts, honed from years of playing Phoenix Wright games, tell me this woman dindi nuffin and was likely trying to raise money for them programs

Is that SNL? I doubt they would run anything remotely similar these days

I don't think this is a racial issue as much as it is a gun/police issue.

And it wasn't like a five second "this shit happened" thing, either, they were there for hours telling her to put the gun down and talk peacefully. That kind of shit can easily be verified.

It's Chris Rock.

Well that's anyone sensible would look at it, these monkeys, the media and king nigger will go "ANOTHER INNOCENT BLACK PERSON KILLED, KILL COPS, GUN CONTROL NOW"

It's fucking ridiculous that they can take something as open and shut as this and run with that narrative.

Why are 90% of black people so retarded. Getting free money thrown at them is actually part of the reason why their communities are so shit, and the concept of a nuclear family is absent in those communities.

It's amazing watching them proudly and smugly march themselves into the proverbial gas chamber. The bell curve is a powerful thing

This is a new level of retarded by Anita Sarkeesian.

No father figures and raise by single black mothers.

You can just tell josh is gone and she's trying whatever she can think off.

feminism, ladies and gentlemen

This image is advanced autism.

"Muh PR" was invented by Revolt. In reality those types of people never really existed.It was just Kelly and the goons trying to D&C.

Nice band name.

Sounds like a F-lister funk band vibe to it.

fukkin saved

archive.is/QCcMf

metagearsolid.org/2014/09/mindshare-gamersgate-and-the-neofeminist-proxy-war/

Is it possible that we missed this article in the early months of #GamerGate? Why the fuck we missed this?!

archive.is/metagearsolid.org
Apparently the followup to this got noticed a month later. My memory's a bit fuzzy, two years ago and all, but I recall faggots still using donotlink well after the exodus. Lost to times or memory, who knows. Either way good find.

Good night GreebleGoblins

Yes, keep it coming, Rea

Goodnight.

speaking of pokemon. New sun and moon video from nintendo. Trump mongoose's evolution looks even more trump

Literally the only board worse than Holla Forums is Holla Forums. I wouldn't wish those faggots on my worst enemy.

Siri finds no results for an anti-Hillary movie. Possible censorship.
twitter.com/bakedalaska/status/760270309702246400

Okay, I thought people were overreacting at first but it's getting a lot more uncanny now…

The Bermuda Triangle of Pokemon hunters.

what do you think? I posted a link because file too big
I was kinda torn between school room or like one of those japanese spa bath house places from animus or maybe a locker room

100000 hours in paint

Saved

Siri has a bunch of holes so you can probably find plenty of examples, just people don't notice it unless it's something to hang a controversy off of. A few years back there was a big faux-controversy where (in some locations) it had trouble finding abortion clinics and sometimes gave directions to adoption centers or fertility clinics or pro-life centers that hand out anti-abortion propaganda instead. There were a bunch of articles, feminists went on about how Apple was anti-abortion or some shit, Apple promised to fix it, but of course it's just that it had spotty information sometimes. Probably a lot of them just didn't happen to use the word abortion in their name/description.

searchengineland.com/why-siri-cant-find-abortion-clinics-103349

I doubt it's anything more significant than that in this case either. It's not like enough people rely on Siri compared to more dedicated and reliable search engines that an employee would accomplish much by taking the risk of fucking with results somehow, even if they wanted to stop abortions or anti-hillary movies.

I'd need to see the finished thing to get a proper opinion of it. The boobs look good, they look like they have weight and I like big boobs spilling over the ground. I'm not too sure about the butthole, it looks a little too gaping, but I'm not sure if that's specifically what you asked for.

I can only speak from personal experience, but I know more than a few iphonefags that I don't think even know safari has a search ability, the way they just yell at their phones for what they want.

Well, the future is doomed.

If it makes you feel better, my evidence is first hand anecdotes from customers I will not name. And they hired me.

Since we're slow, I've realised something with this semester of uni. You can pick a SJW or a feminist by where they sit in class almost as consistently as with coloured hair. Every class someone in the front corner has an opinion on what the teacher is saying that eventually defaults back on some SJW rhetoric.

blogpost time. I am taking a class in the history of terrorism. I had a girl in the front corner try to argue that rape was terrorism. When the teacher asked what organisation people raped in the name of, she answered with patriarchy. Allahu Partriarchba, I guess…

They need attention, that´s why the usually take those seats. Anyway, I love to debate people and most of the time they are scared to even speak as I tend to make fun of anyone saying something retarded, and those kind of tactics that they usually use, when using reasonable arguments and making it clear that there is no "correct answer" leaves them powerless and afraid. They are afraid of people making fun of them, because their ego is the one thing that is driving them, that´s why they tend to use social media in a compulsive way.

Good evening, faggots.

Has any of you guys gotten your membership cards yet?
I've literally raped three woman and burnt down the tampon aisle but I still haven't gotten my membership yet.

This was made months ago by an user. Time for us to have individual cards to prove that we're members of the Patriarchy™.

I bet you kiss girls, faggot.

You're going to extremes. You just gotta fill in a form.

It's not rape if you kiss them.

I must have got my card early on.

Oops.

It's not rape if they want you to do it again.
FTFY

If a penis is involved it's always rape.

Yeah, you'd know these things if you actually turned up to the meetings.

Or were on the mailing list.

Who even uses the mailing list? It's much more pleasant to see your local patriarchs in person.

We allowed to discuss dox now Cole Lamberson?

Are you even patriarchal?

Personally, I get the meeting times sent by post. That way I don't forget as easily.

I prefer email. It is easier to put the meeting dates into my PDA while I am oppressing women at my desk.

Not all of us have cushy desk jobs, mate. Some of us have to work with our hands.

Take me for example. You know how when the tradies are doing roadworks they have those painted pegs sticking out of the ground? I work in the factory what makes them.

If you want, as a fellow patriarch, I can get any of the women below me fired if you want a desk job. You can help me make the PR lady cry if you want to prove your superiority over them.

Nah, I'm satisfied being a small cog in a large oppression engine.

But you'll get paid more than the women as per patriarchal dictate 7.

It's not about money.

As long as you have job satisfaction.

Because you aren't in charge. Namefags ruin everything, because they can't stop making things about them.

Translated: BAN EVERYONE PURGE PURGE PURGE SHILLS EVERYWHERE!!!

Never forget: archive.is/Wv5xV

Playstation (1988) says hi.

It occurs to me that there are literal cartoon characters intended for children 10 and under that show more skin that current year nintendo games.

Cartoons for children that show a little bit of cleavage or leg, yet weird bearded goony manbabies sob their eyes out when a game character does the same? In a game intended for teens?

Might be a good angle of attack.

They'll just turn around and attack that, too.

You never used 4chan. you said it yourself before.

Do these niggers even understand what they're saying?

That's good too though. Let them literally start crying "Won't someone please think of the children??" Their transformation into 1990's era religious conservative soccer moms will be complete.

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/01/dartmouth-course-orlando-shooting-cites-toxic-masculinty-cause/

The new study show that toxic masculinity is the reason for the recent influx of violence in the West. Yes that includes the mudslimes who stabs, bombs and shoots people.

Boy do I have bad news for her.

Quick question what do you think archive.is will do to the threads I reported that have offical adds for pedo sites on them?

Quick question why is 8ch hosting pedo site adds in it's offical add system?

Oh well I hope 8ch removes the pedo adds from those archives and they don't stop archiving 8ch cause they host offical adds for pedo sites.

Woops. Typo. I meant 1998.

Rhapsody still god-tier, though.

Where are you seeing official ads for pedo sites on Holla Forums?

Yeah there have been softserve adds for pedo sites the last week.

Ah. I've been gone. Who's in charge of that? Someone needs to clear this shit before hand.

I capped a few things from the dofus movie recent, the movie is more young friendly than wakfu but look at this
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742978396037222400
twitter.com/MarcheWasRight/status/742975099003936768

There are multipul crotch shots of the Iop with a huge buldge in his pants
and one of the characters gets totally shit faced drunk

also ontop of all the shit in wakfu like the smugduck scene and Amelia basically just wearing fucking leaves to cover her poonany
nintendo are pathetic

look at the person you are replying to post count and history of his ID in this thread
stop being dumb

I complained about them for being pedo and the Spanish porn oness too for been NSFW on a board that doesn't allow NSFW but they stay in the rotation.

I'm sorry user.

Well I hope archive.is take them more serious then 8ch, pedo adds are not something that should be on Holla Forums

Neither are you, yet here you are.

What the hell does "stay woke" mean? Is it used non-ironically?

"woke" is the BLM version of "redpilled."

pretty much
but where SJWs dont see reality or the truth woke just keeps them steady down their narrative

Sorry for blogpost
>Norwegian family came to visit
>Said "We're never come back here if Trump is elected"
>mfw

Daily reminder
God has smiles upon you this day. The fate of vidya in your hands

So blue pilled then
Also sounds kinda cultish but then again sjws and blm are pretty much a cult

Honestly the best advice I can give you is if the job is worth it, take it. It only partially applies here, but "bitches talk money walks".

Do it fgt

Wait to see who wins, don't come if Clinton wins because we'll become another Germany. Clinton's already said she'll try to emulate Merkel.

I'm only gonna take the job if Clinton loses. If she wins, I'll either say here and deal with Trudeau destroying Canada or take up another job off in Poland

I'm assuming the syrup farmer there will be on a work Visa, which means if shit goes fanwards he can just quit and go back to his homeland. Unless Hillary has some plan for a northern wall keeping them in

Didn't the Simpson's had a women in tech episode recently?
Also Nothing hurt more than watching homer and chief Wiggins smoke out of a bong that one episode

Yes, although they did shit on the concept a bit, apparently. I didn't bother to watch the episode, just read other user commenting on it. Not even bait like this can convince me to watch Zombie Simpsons.

Simpson's are just dead at this point
No they are a rotting corpse just wait it'll get so bad they'll do a dead Bart episode for tree house of horror

Didn't they already do that last year?

Just a quick question
When is the gamergate anniversary I keep thinking August 14 - 16 but then I remember that's the zoe post anniversary

Oh shit, Zoe's autobiography of how goobergoblin's harassed her is up this month.

They did? Need a sauce on this

But still I wouldn't be surprised

Last i checked she wiped everything and made it simply from anonymous and removed all signs of it coming out after eron got shafted in court last time

Sorry user, your mom sounds like she can't into context and comprehension. If I understand you correctly your emphasis is on the 'Globalist Saudi Combloc China making X it's bitch, akait's pawn or tool.' Your mom hue hue yer mom seemed to just focused on the dog whistle ungoodthinkword of 'bitch' and automatically jumped into a knee jerk reaction of 'well you just called X a bitch because vagina is involved'.

On the job offer in the U.S., my .002 cents on it is depends on how good of a job offer and where it is. I personally would not take it if it's some libtard urban shithole, since the cost of living in an area like that can eat into much of your take home pay. But it's your life mang, only you have the right to decide how to live it. Good luck.

Please tell me there are more like these

Well gamergate pretty much happened a few days after the zoe post

Zoepost is the start of GG

I consider the true anniversary as the same day of the "gamers are dead" blitz, because it's the time where Balwdin's hashtag started being put to good use.

aug 28th, then.

No Zoepost is the start. It's clear we started making thread for that point.

Yes gamers are dead is what i consider the start
Also my birthday

So aug 14 - 18 for the zoe post anniversary

Aug 28 for the gamergate anniversary

I really wish you would consider suicide. I am not advocating you to do it, just to consider it

I'd agree with that. Calling out nonsense in the Gaming media has gone on long before that. God knows I've spent threads on that Gone Homo faggot tying Gone Homo to System Shock

This gamergate is about ethics in games journalism, Zoe is just SJW crap so GG starts on the 28th.

So if you had to rank people who it would be worse to be where would you put Ralph shill on a scale that includes Anthony Burch, Lipschitz, and Jake Rapp?

Spotted a shill.

I kinda wish there was a gamergate cytube
So we all can just spend the anniversary watching gamergate sings, fan videos ect

Do you really want to be reminded of how little OC there's been in the last year?

Eh who cares we just need a days worth of content and there's pretty much plenty
Plus we will also watch some news videos talking about.muh harassment and laugh as we chug down a shot for every buzzword

Also tweets and streams of the spergouts of ex-GG people as a reminder to not ever be like them.

And some pro gamergate rants and interviews like based mom and Milo ect

Hell SPJ and intimidation game are all we need to fill up the day

breitbart.com/tech/2016/08/02/twitters-vendetta-milo-timeline/

We got mentioned

SEKAI PROJECT JUST FAILED AGAIN!

Artist Censored by Instagram for Clinton Mural
twitter.com/lushsux/status/760246446704644096
news.artnet.com/art-world/street-artist-censored-instagram-provocative-mural-hillary-clinton-584681

even the video fails to load

He covered her upp
twitter.com/streetartglobe/status/760115551653855232
Then the council totally painted over it
twitter.com/lushsux/status/760338392601071617

Yes. This is totally going to shame those evil conservatives into embracing $currentyear.

I was thinking the account got mass reported as it's the case with some twitter users. But then again, Instagram is a part of Facebook so the order may have come from above.

August 27 is the anniversary of the hashtag. I believe that's the date we celebrated as the anniversary of GG last time.

It's not just that video, I'm having a lot of problems with tons of videos on jewtube

No videos are loading for me. None.

A video took its time to load and then only in 360 quality but it recovered a few minutes in.

It's sad, but I really can't remember. It's definitely not in Sept, though. Because if we're going to be that pedantic, then gamergate stretches back til Old Man Murray times, and into Usenet. My time machine privileges were revoked to go back that far, after I convinced that comic artist that guacamole would help his depression.

Just as long as we don't forget the zoe post anniversary and the real GG ANNIVERSARY
here's to hoping that cytube channel made

Are we getting 4chan cancer here now?

Zoe and SJW have nothing to do with GamerGate, We should only celebrate the formation off and the fight for Ethics.

it is

yes

24 days to go before the 2nd year anniversary of #GamerGate! We need plans! Grand plans! Brainstorming needs to commence now! We only got 3 weeks to prepare!

I haven't seen any apologists here getting buttblasted. Only people asking how to get an uncensored version of the game for free in order to not support the censorship. Where are these autists you speak of?

Gather all draw fags and ocs you can
Also someone make some video ocs for the possible stream

Yeah, here's an archive of us celebrating August 27 from the thread repository:

archive.is/EI6h2

Mainly this thread.

Who cares who made it, it's a good game and that's all that matters.

YESSSSS Celebratory artwork!

Also diggers and chatters collect your Day 1 redpill material so we can inform normalfags what happened. They will have no clue and we will have an uphill fight because they have only heard about "harassment". Use the same stuff that woke you up: the twelve news articles with the same headline on the same day,the overwhelming censorship, Phil Fish screaming at Ouren, whatever it was.

What a bunch of queers

Requesting next bread be called
Anniversary preperations

Requesting that the next bread be spelled right.

Does gg support censorship?

Cant wait for the anniversary

archive.is/oBYR0

now I understand why salon and sara butts is against trump so much

It says on the article that he's against child pornography. That's $10 you wasted on shilling. Thank you for coming, now come back again next time.

As long as he doesn't mean loli I'm okay.

Wow you pedophobic shit lords please check your adultophilic privilege! How can Trump be so pedophobic? Come on guys it's 2016! You should be supporting pedosexuality or else you are a real shit lord!

Thanks for the (You)s

Touch me senpai

Gg no re

Here, have a (you).

Can you get arrested for loli?

Yes in Europe and socialist France.

In Canada if you try to sell it

Not in America. For now. But it's kind of scary how much the internet has given in on loli and how few places you can find it anymore.

It's not just about CP.

Because France isn't part of Europe any more after the Frexite.

Okay that actually sounds pretty retarded. That's Jack Thompson and Sarky shit right there…

Kids shouldn't see porn legally

Some pedos greem kids with it

Fucking really, dude? I've been looking at porn on the internet since I was 10 and I'm betting most anons are the same as me.

0/10

You did gods work
Still keep an eye on your mods
You never know

This your first election? This has been thrown around for years by both parties, and they never do anything other than put out a few reports.

I'm saying its not legal not that I agree per say

The organization is anti-porn in general but the only part of the actual pledge that isn't about cp or the filters used in public libraries (which are already used anyway) is appointing a commission to look for harmful impacts on pornography.

Basically they made a pledge that's difficult to disagree with because it's about cp, both candidates said they agreed (Clinton said she didn't sign because she doesn't sign pledges but that she agreed with it) and then they treat this as if it legitimizes their overall agenda that wasn't pledged.

Moot sent us to hell and we will answer no greater good no just cause
All for vidya

PAGE 14! ANYONE BAKING?

It's basically just a PR paper.

On it

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW
HAVE THE BREAD NOW

I'm okay with this.

I remember there being at least one user here that loved that game and was pretty disappointed when they saw the devs retweeting an article by Katherine Cross.