RLM General

Post your favorite half in the bags, best of the worsts, Rich Evans moments etc

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=bkub chen&ms=1
twitter.com/Harlack/status/942829540568690688
hooktube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Ha ha great post! Well meme'd my friend!

I like the one where aidsmoby starts complaining about the electoral college and jay looks horribly uncomfortable the entire time

Jack is literally reddit

My favourite moments:
- hollywood patriarchy
- mummies are racist
- all the SW shilling
- AIIIIIDDDDS WOAAAH XDDD

where do you acquire touhou images such as this

Right here mein bruder
danbooru.donmai.us/posts?utf8=✓&tags=bkub chen&ms=1

CHEEEEEEEEEN~

arigatoufampaizaimasu

Step aside, peasants. True kino coming through.

HE LOVED IT

twitter.com/Harlack/status/942829540568690688

wew

what a surprise
then he made his wife peg him

Why did you people ever like these fags again?

There you have it…. RLM loves TLJ because "muh social justice".

Got rent?

vagrancy is still a crime get a job

Could this be the end of RLM?

Live by the lightsaber.
Die by the lightsaber.

AIDS

E-celeb fanboys should be ashamed.

It's Laser Sword now. Welcome to 2017

I called him soy boi

IT'S FINALLY OUT
hooktube.com/watch?v=NAh9oLs67Cw

I'm pleasantly surprised. Was linking kino part of your plan?

This is bullshit. RLM are /ourguys/ and it isn't going to kill you to give them view shekels. Think about how much entertainment you have gotten from them over the years. Just because you grew up and into an edgy contrarian doesn't mean you don't love them deep down.

My favorite part is going to be when they double down and suck TLJ's dick hard and call everyone butthurt fanboys, despite making feature length bitchfests over the prequels.

what did he mean by this?

That shit with the broom is so easy to miss that I had to go and rewatch it several times in the pinned thread to actually notice he was presumably using the force to pull the broom several inches to his hand. It's also framed so far to one side of the screen that it almost looks like he's just reaching off screen anyways… Also there's no fucking reason a retarded stable worker slave child would have control enough over the force to pull anything.

what did he mean by this?

Honestly, who here didn't call it? They did this with The Cuckold Awakens, made so many videos acting as a prelude to what their reaction to the movie would be and then after the movie was released they would say how much they loved it instead. Then the fanboys would make excuses for them. Then the plinkett review would shit on the prequels some more and the only the most deluded fanboys would accept that.

It's such a weird double standard that I'm really wondering if all the prequel hate was manufactured and blown out of proportion.

I’d make a Space Cop joke, but like everybody else I never watched it.

Does anyone know if RLM has any ties to Maker or Polaris? They've always had a pretty strong following, but up until a year or two ago, they weren't really wasting time with youtube, and that comes right along with them being incredibly mild or kind to Disney's awful nuTrilogy.

Mike really hates George Lucas.

Same with Rick Berman, yet he still likes Voyager, Enterprise, Abrams Trek, and fucking STD. He might actually be some kind of autistic to get so hung up on the prequels and TNG movies, but let everyone else get away with murder.

Episodes with the canadians are always funny.

wat

Is this real? What the fuck?! After ALL the prequel hate they are responsible for?

I said it earlier but Ill say it again.

Live by the lightsaber.
Die by the lightsaber.

Mike has been silent so far.
We will see.

Jack is the dumbest cuck to ever walked the earth. There was a webm of him about how he deletes mean comments on Youtube abut I couldn't find it. Here's this instead.

BASED

Thanks user. That webm always makes me feel better.

Starwars fans are dead.
Starwars fans dont have to be Starwars audience.

Hmmm. 🤔
Really makes u think.

ITS OUT

they think its a bit of a mess, AIDSmoby on suicidewatch

REEEEEEEE

>>>/blacked/

"In your heeeead, in your heaaaaad, rent free rent free rent free free free"

10/10

>>>/reddit/
>>>/disney/
>>>/jews/
>>>/oyvey/
>>>/israel/
>>>/jidf/
>>>/lgbt/
>>>/cuckold/
>>>/cuckquean/
>>>/ntr/
>>>/bbc/
>>>/blacked/
>>>/interracial/
>>>Holla Forums
>>>/bernie2016/
>>>/hillary2016/
>>>/auschwitz/
>>>/treblinka/
>>>/aids/
>>>/cancer/
>>>/gaschamber/
>>>/oven/

They are just three bored guys who dont care about the movie or the Star Wars universe. Its really sobering to see actually. They talk abit about how the film is a mess story-wise and the editing is bad, then that they liked the ideas behind taking it in a new direction but it just fails at that. Then they sit for 30 minutes and make jokes with a tired grin on their face.

Hacks

who cares about these cumskins?

Favorite moment is when the gang discovered that SOS was a Christian video. Having no knowledge of what I was watching; extremely enjoyable coming to the realization as they did.