Donald Trump’s Aides Develop Plans to Halve Legal Immigration

breitbart.com/immigration/2017/07/12/donald-trumps-aides-develop-plans-to-halve-legal-immigration/
archive.is/ijz7t

Maybe white genocide isn't inevitable after all.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/0z2HV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This could be huge

So more white immigration?

Reminder that there are plenty of normalfag arguments that you can use if necessary for those on normalfag sites.
Lots of "legal" immigrants take advantage of social security when they're wealthy as fuck and basically abuse the system. Its mainly the suburbs affected with them, a lot of the time they're eastern-european in the midwest suburbs; I imagine the demographics to be different depending on where you live. Basically we're inviting rich leeches to game America's systems while living comfortably and allowing them to take advantage even further of America's shit; usually these faggots will be the same kind to hire illegals and give shitty, sketchy contractors work as well.

God damn future is so bright I'm gonna need shades.

Didn't that one fag lift the limit on Refugees coming to US while back? It was a month before travel ban was re-instated.

I can already hear the kikes screaming.

I'm pretty sure that implies white.

And realistically also Asians.

Can't wait for the inevitable delicious liberal tears

But isn't it really?

Also mass importing Eastern Europeans when?

I was feeling pretty blackpill today. I'm wearing at least a grin now. Thanks, OP.

I'm giggling like a kid. This is the best fucking news since he took office. Eight fucking years of whites coming in.

This is the most important bill in the last 50 years.

Now if only it gets passed faggot congress.

NUCLEAR OPTION BABY

Who the fuck said he wasn't going to do things right?
There were things you could doubt him on, but I knew he'd pull through for us. Too many prophecies about his presidency ending up being one of the greatest.

Would this be3 the Cause of CP spam we've been getting?

How goddamn crazy is it that we don't have an immigration system like this already?

I mean, for fuck's sakes, why would you ever let someone in who is only going to be a net-negative?

I swear anons, every time I stop and think about why things are so fucked up, I nearly have a stroke when I realize how goddamn stupid / short sighted people are.

Really hope this gets passed and that it's somehow immune to executive order fuckery from future presidents.

Eh… actually it means more gooks. Canada and Australia have implemented merit-based immigration systems, and what has that done? Caused chinks to flood into their countries and do that han chinese swarm bullshit where they take over sections of the country and essentially annex them as gook citystates. It's what happened in Singapore. It's what's currently happening in Vancouver. It's what will happen soon enough in Sydney.

Can I get a basic gestalt of the nuclear option? I don't quite get it. If invoking it allows you to do shit with only 51 votes rather than 60, why wouldn't you always invoke it? What's the downside?

Did you mean to respond to me user?

I'm actually not entirely sure. I know Trump was talking on twitter though about just going to a majority vote rule anyways.

gas yourself.

The problem with that is that white genocide and suppressed birthrates are happened all across white countries everywhere. Just shuffling whites around from one country to another doesn't really solve the problem of white genocide if it's happening everywhere. If you take whites away from a european country and put them in America, America now has more whites, but that euro country now has fewer.

Wait, does this even need to go through Congress? Doesn't the president have the right to limit immigration in whatever way he sees fit, as we've already previously discussed? That doesn't just apply to refugees. Of course, getting in law would still be good, because it'd mean the law would persist after Trump leaves office, but still.

But cuckservatives.

Will foam boy and king faggot really vote for this?

The senate likes to think as astrisocrats andsuperior to the house and thus above things like things passing with less than supermajority.

Senators are fags

Did you even understand my comment? Canada's merit-based immigration system has been in place long before Trudeau. It's the reason why there are so many gooks in Vancouver and elsewhere. Trudeau is terrible, but he didn't start that. In fact, Trudeau is so much worse precisely because, on top of the immigration, he ALSO floods the country with refugees, which DO NOT require the same merit-based standards as non-refugee immigrants. Think of it as a loophole that the faggot is using.

I'm just saying that merit-based immigration is a step in the right direction, but it's still a far cry from specifically saying "only europeans allowed".

On that note, I'd fucking love it more than anything else if Trump decided to start taking in refugees… from South Africa. As in Boers. Imagine the butthurt if he did that. That'd be helpful all-around because we'd be rescuing the whites that are left there, fighting demographic displacement by whitening up our country for the first time in half a century, and hopefully installing a bunch of conservative voters to that could be settled in key areas to give conservatives an electoral edge.

Invoking it means your political opponents will do it too the next time they're in power. Once the genie is out of the bottle, there's no putting it back. It's probably for the best, though. If the Republicans do it, it'll put pressure on cuckservatives to show they're not a bunch of do-nothing retards like the public thinks they are.

So there's literally no downside to doing it, and the only reason it's not always done is because they see themselves as >to intelligent to use a supermajority?

That's fucking dumb. It doesn't even make any sense. The only reason the whole "need 60 votes to pass" shit exists is because of bullshit filibuster rules where any faggot can call a filibuster and not even have to stand and talk while doing it, effectively permanently blocking anything without a 60 vote override. Filibustering certainly isn't "aristocratic" by any stretch of the imagination.

oughtta be required for keeping your citizenship.

This. Any immigrant that has taken any government aid within 10 years of becoming a citizen should have their citizenship revoked and be deported to their country of origin.

Ah, I see. so it's about precedent rather than a formal tit-for-tat. I agree completely that it's worth it completely. Because of the way our system works, conservatives will always end up thankfully overrepresented in congress, because shitskins don't bother voting in midterms and because of districting that generally favors rural populations over urban. Our country will lose the ability to get conservatives in the WH long before we start losing majorities in congress for these reasons, so it makes sense to give more power to the majorities in congress. Even if the democrats manage to retake the senate in the future, the forever-republican-dominated house will still be able to cockblock stuff.

I hope you're right. But part of the issue is that a lot of the republicans truly are cuckservative faggots who don't actually want to do anything. I really hope we can get a bunch of these shitters kicked out and replaced by better candidates in 2018

I'm a little confused, citizenship and immigration are two different things. Demonstrating eligibility for one is different albeit from being eligible for the other. Immigration is the first step for these third worlders; naturalized U.S. citizenship is their goal, further down the road. Even if you raise the bar for citizenship, it's still a hell of a problem to allow them to immigrate in the first place. A legal immigrant is just a citizen who can't vote and doesn't have to serve jury duty. They're legal to apply for any fucking job they please, and they can usually daisy chain other family members. (Even if DJT cuts certain forms of family-based immigration, beneficiaries of employment-based immigration can still bring in spouses & children and/or have children in the United States).

It already has merit-based elements. Employment visas prioritize high-skill workers, etc. The problem isn't solved simply by bringing in the most talented Pajeet codemonkeys and Chinese scientists.

Indeed. People talk a lot about spics stealing blue collar jobs, but IMO an even bigger issue is all the pajeets and jackie chans coming in and taking the white collar jobs. We have plenty of kids doing STEM or compsci degrees and then either not being able to find a job or getting suppressed wages because the market is being flooded with these foreigners. They're not "needed". All they do is fuck over american white color workers.

No, you dumb fuck. Maybe you should go back and read the specifics of what happened before you make comments on things you don't actually grasp.

Should be a lot more energy in the machine without all the brown sludge at the bottom of the pan.

Kek.

Even with the lax immigration position of the last 40 years, asians only seemed interested in america when they're running from communism or to plunder our colleges of knowledge to take back home.

We're already pretty much saturated with all those groups, especially dog eaters and street shitters. Immigrant visas for China & India are "oversubscribed" in several categories, and so the Department of State, which handles visa allocations, places aliens from those countries on a longer waiting list than the rest of world, for oversubscribed categories. And Depts of State, Labor, & HS already suppress wait time for high-level employment categories (often researchers at various uni drawing kingly wages from American taxpayers and families paying into the higher education bubble), even for China & India. Anyway, it's not as though we're suffering any shortage of job market competition from Asians already living here. The ones who have already poured in from S.E. Asia are already in the job market. The spouses & children of those professionals here on work visas, also tend to be competitive in STEM fields. The problem cannot improve while we're still letting them in; it's like trying to cure lung cancer by cutting back on cig smoking.

best scenario is Euroeans staying where they are and all white South Africans coming into America as refugees.

MAKE THIS LAW AND GET THIS MAN POWER ARMOR AND I SHALL GIVE YOU A WORKING 'BACK TO AFRICA' MOVEMENT

wow just wow it's not a 100 percent cut? literally not even hitler. is anyone else hating drumpf right now? g-d dammit he's basically a jew
MAGA

WEW
FUCK OFF WE'RE FULL

It's minor progress but just imagine if Act of love Yeb! had managed to bungle his way into the White House. Lots of cucks yet left to purge from Congress.

archive.is/0z2HV

The traitors will oust themselves and we will shame them and burn the images of their faces into our retinas for when DOTR comes.

Holla Forums is a board of peace

I'm glad Trump got in and I know Yeb never stood a chance against Hillary but sometimes I'm sad for the memes never born.
What if?

Had Clinton got in we'd have the Military Sealift Command and Strategic Airlift bringing in Africans and muslims by the millions. Quite a bullet dodge. Gotta work on attrition for the beaners and current Somalians for the time being.

What worries me is that if Democrats ever win another election then the country is over.

We have to maintain a one party state now indefinitely.

We're still on a knife edge. The One Party needs to be purged of cucks as soon as possible. McCain and Graham are cancer and at this point I wouldn't be surprised to see some party switching occurring because the cucks can't abide evil orange Hitler.

Fuck off. There should be none at this stage. All immigration is genocide. There should be no need for it.
Stable demographics are key to a healthy society. Don't throw in Chihuahuas, bull dogs and pitbulls into the same cage and expect them to get along.

If the economy needs more people, do it through birth.
OR expand your jurisdiction (conquer).

Reminder that most shitskins cheat in assignments and exams.
I've had several ask more for copies of my work. They're hopeless.

Had one ask me for copies of all my Chem tests after he dropped the class because he was failing so bad.

… after being sterilized.

The communist rats come over with loans from PRC banks, that is what greases most of them through.

sounds good

He's a fucking shill, what do you expect?

oh so its gotten less bright
no longer do we face a future of blinding atomic fire

Mr. Trump really is the greatest hope for the USA since Washington rode a horse

No. That comes later.

Is the meme that we pretend to feel sorry for Jeb losing like the establishment cuck that he is?

Nice digits.
Mr. Wayne.

(checked)
I do too, but also for Europe's sake so that once it works we can look to America and tell our politicians "This is what we want."

I should hope so, things aren't looking too great.

This is interesting, considering the 2016 vote.

If you want to have fun. You missed out. I got to ring the bell about the concession live. What a Modern Day.

Until the next run. Imagine all the old NEET clean Holla Forumsacks ahead. All that could sour this is if they try to pull WWIII. And I'm already sorted with Hungary if so.

conquering new territory is a literal shoah user
there's a reason the national anthem was basically cut in fucking half

Not a fucking thing in their past but Holla Forums being a.bord of religion they will keep disrespecting until it's aware it's not like every other religion of peace. The only curse I put on Holla Forums is too many diapers too change.

The anthem is what they decided on officially. It speaks of it all and why even in peace time I will catch cunts salty about Americans.

mmmmmm
brings a tear to my eye

Did he Jon really say that?
Video link please

Whenever they bother to play it on the 4th it does exactly what it does right now.

Most immigrants gravitate towards the cities, which is why most counties are red but blue still has half the vote. Though you can count on Moshe the helpful resettlement manager to move as many somalians as he can to smalltown Idaho and Nebraska.

No way, did he really say that? I cannot imagine the sort of douchebaggery it would take to get that reply from him.

I hope this means no more god damn koreans

It's ostensibly a bad idea because the Democrats will do it next time they're in office. When they control Congress, they will only need 51 votes to pass shit as well. Honestly I'm amazed that the Senate majority rules have survived this long, but then, I suppose that the immigration act which is ruining our nation was only passed a bit over 50 years ago. I would be inclined to say it might be a bad idea if our country wasn't only 60% white and the stability of this nation was not in dire jeopardy of totally disentigrating within the next generation. And you know, our Congress was run by the people it was originally intended, which is white citizen landowners that haven't been in office for more than 8 years.

It's fairly likely that (((influencing parties))) achieved 60 votes in the past by just bribery and coercion though, so as to help maintain a veneer of legitimacy, as opposed to "OY VEY DEYRE CHANGIN DA RULES LIKE HITLA DID DAT ONE TOIME, MY DEAR GRANMAMA BAIHLEY SUHVOIVED DA CAMPS"

Nigger I can hardly commute with all these faggots out west unless I drive offensively unlike I was taught. It's becoming Brade Runner without the actual a e s t h e t i c. It's not fucking cute. Especially when your parents get nearly t-bones by slime chink immagrants.

I'm not even from this state but it may as well be home at this point and I have to hold it down now short history of it. One more fucking chink clips a white family, they're making their own railroad home under the Pacific. Not even in the boundary of Alaska nor Canada.

They wonder how serial killers start. I don't see chinks as people. Never will.

I'm not even sure it would be me. I have worked with so many nip gardeners and we comfortably hate eachother except for their grandparents loving me I don't know how it breaks first. Maybe a few ways.

If not apparent they are the only people I deal with for many matters and they fucking HATE what is happening with immigration. Even too many slavs for the. So, we work together but do not want much to do otherwise. Too white, too rice nigger, but I was brought up on gardenining. I'm too far from Olmstead's masterworks so I have to begrudging work with old mature nips and do lunch with their sweet parents that just love to pet my hair.

regarding koreans
If you're stuck in CA
Just never stop.

Yeah, but even if the GOP didn't use it, and in the future the Dems have majorities instead, they could STILL decide to invoke it anyway, right? This is basically just a prisoner's dilemma, and you have to operate on good will from both sides. I can guarantee you that if the democrats get power next term after Trump, they'd invoke the nuclear option regardless of whether Trump used it this time.

There's also the fact that the GOP tends to have an edge in congress due to the way districting and statehood favors the smaller and more rural conservative white areas. that and the fact that whites are the only ones who bother showing up during midterm elections. So anything that grants more power to congress would actually be a net benefit overall for white america in the long run.

This.
There was a recent dust up about a video they posted Monday on a drink called an, "Orange Fool" That was Monday, July 3rd. Which brought niggers in the comments claiming it was a jab at Trump
He stressed very greatly that it wasn't, without evincing his own political opinions.

Abolish the Immigration and Naturalization Act of 1965