There are people posting on this board right now who've never played a single MGS game

so whats is your point?

Yea, you call them "People with taste". They're rather rare here though.

i only played revengeance
haven't played the others because:
1) my pc is too shit to emulate
2) i don't like stealth

I watched all of them on jewtube.
No regrets.

sage

Actually, this is great retard bait.

i'll sage when i want to sage
you're not the boss of my gym

There is big difference between Let's Play and full silent playthrough of the game.
Also I didn't watch playthrough, but "movie editions" - cut-scenes and only story-relevant gameplay bits. And dear god gameplay looked terrible.

They may share the universe but they're two different franchises. Like you know DMC and Viewtiful Joe. Or SMT and Persona.

well i said i don't like stealth, didn't i?
i liked mgr because of the cuhrayzee

In phantom pain does R&D, outer ops, etc. take real time or is it like in Peace Walker where time flows when you go on missions?

MGR is great fucking game

I heard about how great they were so I rented MGS3. I played it for about 40 minutes and got bored. Apparently the 4th one is 90% cut scene 10% game.

Welcome to Japanese games.

Played 1 on a PS1 emulador for 20 minutes, come at me brah

It's okay when Japan does it

well yeah, they are great movies

Movies are watched OP.

Lucky bastards dodged a bullet.

Played MGS1 on the Playstation and PC.
Played MGS2 on PS2.
Emulated MGS3, but it was like playing in slow motion. Got like 2-3 rooms in before I gave up. At least watching the cutscenes in slow motion was hilarious.
Played MGR on the PC.
Played Ground Zeroes on the PC.

I played the tutorial of the forded over a mirrion times game. Wasn't interested.

I've only played the VR missions.

This thread would have been deleted without question back in 2014.

Technically you don't have to stealth. You can loudly murder your way through the games.

Easy way to identify someone worth ignoring.

who cares user MGS is shit

if anyone wants to play MGS1 emulate that shit on PCSXR with PGXP built in
The new GTE Hacks make it look fucking nice. Its like the PS1 can actually do straight lines

I recognize that face

I wouldn't force the abortion that is MGS5 onto anyone, even people I hate.

What about MGR?

>>>/oven/

nobody cares, mark

Hirame sensei slutposting is my prerogative.

please seize all activity and go to >>>/sfg/

You first, faggot-kun

That is a sick board and you should seek help.

I beat MG1 and am working through MG2. Metal Gear is tedious backtracking with 2 milligrams of story. MG2 is slightly better. Neither feel worth playing in and of themselves, only the promise of MGS1 keeps me going. I've had to consult guides too often in both games.

I needn't go there, nor seize activity because I own that place, nigger-kun, that means that my all-encompassing presence can be forever felt there.

user, we all need an outlet. Don't you think its a good thing that we hang out there instead of being abusers in a relationship and getting our rocks off that way?

Seek professional help

user you lack foresight

Next thing you'll tell me is that you're 'murrican

Huh? No, not at all.

Shitting up other threads with your awful guro fetish? It's like you're determined to be the biggest faggot around.

What do you mean? I thought we were good friends, "lewd user". When are you making your next thread about your game?

I'm not the one making the game, you're confusing me with the guy that posts the same reaction images as I do from that thread.

First the lie about not using proxies, now this? You should only lie if you're good at it, you know. You have the exact same image filenames dumbfuck. Of course I know it's you. Wonder what the normalfags will think about your suffering fetish?

It's almost as though we're using the same reaction folder

Alright, humor me. Why exactly do you need a reaction folder, and where did you get it from?

It was upped by an user on Holla Forums a while ago, has about 200+ Hirame screencaps

as to why I need it, it beats having to make 200 of my own with a snip tool

Fine, I don't visit Holla Forums so I'll accept that answer. Last question, did you post in his thread, and if so, how many times?

I frequent his threads ever since he said he was going to add dismemberment and realistic death/gore.

He said he'd email me so I can give feedback on those, apparently I have the expertise. Who would've thought?

Alright, fine. It's a bit weird that there are two Hirame posters in the same thread but fuck it, I don't really have a problem with you. I guess he wasn't using a proxy after all. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

its cool

You mean 3

Aaand?

lrn2spell cease

Sauce me