Decline in enjoyment

How do you keep enjoying videogames, Holla Forums? How'd you actually manage to sit down and play something for hours without finding some reason to stop playing and do something else?

I have a lot of shit to still play but can't find the motivation to do so.

I can't anymore

I'm not sure if i'm senile, the industry is complete and utter shit, or both

But it's all the same shit. It's just all the same shit.

Also don't get into game dev it makes you just see everything as variables and floats and ints and small confined levels with limitations and it's just awful

videogames were a mistake

I have this problem with many games but occasionally I also get into one that gets me totally hooked into it. The secret is to just not play things you don't enjoy. Give it a chance, play it for 2 hours and if it does not give you any pleasure stop and move to the next one.

Play video games that you like OP. You seem to have the problem of playing vidya that you think you should play.

I also believe that video games became shit during the last 8 yeas and that we have the same issues in the gaming industry that hollywood also has.

Don't play games you know you won't enjoy. Don't play for the wrong reasons (i.e. if you like your story heavy RPGs, but your friends want you to play a team centered FPS, you probably won't enjoy yourself much). Don't play for too long, it's important to take breaks and do other things, at least for me. Learn to curb your expectations. So what, it's the same shit over and over again. As long as you like that particular thing, then you'll be fine. If you want more variety, then get more variety. If nothing makes you happy, then it is you who is the problem and not the content you're consuming. Find something else to spend your time on that you can consider fresh and exciting, and come back to vidya at a later time when the desire organically arises within you.

I don't, I usually go to /fit/, and /o/ now.

Cars are more fun, getting fit is more fun.

I actually enjoy my games when I actually start playing them. The problem is that I can almost never convince myself to start playing, "Nah, that doesn't sound interesting." If I had to guess, I would imagine it stems from my depression. I wish I was my younger, not depressed self.

It happens randomly. After multiple failed attempts over a few years to get into MGS through the first game, i picked up MGS2 yesterday and found myself still interested, 10 hours into the game. Last time something like this happened was maybe 2 years ago, with The Witcher 2. I guess it helps to keep playing things from different genres, or use games as a reward for hard work (instead of an escape from it). You can also just stop playing completely for a few weeks or months or your life

Haven't liked it for years now user. Honestly the only idea I have is to get rid of my 7th gen
shit onward and stay previous. Even then, it's starting games that's the trouble.

Fucking use my 360 as a media player than games nowadays.

It's shit overall. 8th gen alone sealed it as just shit. Can't name anything that really grabbed my interest, but can name several that severely disappointed.

Probably.

I play older games in addition to newer ones

One day I'm just going to die because I didn't care enough to breathe.

The older you get, the more you've experienced, the more mundane and boring everything feels. It's related to the same effect that causes time to feel like it's speeding up the older you get - your first 20 years of life ultimately feel like more than half of your full life span, even if you live to be 100.

It's because the brain is constantly generating efficiency heuristics - muscle memory is one such example of the brain putting something on "autopilot" so you don't have to think about something while you do it. The less you think about something, the less you focus on it, the less time it appears to take, because you store less information of it in your memory after the fact.

So, applying this to games - every game mechanic you've mastered, every genre you've played to death, every color pallete you favor - all will turn to ash in the end because you brain will just start writing off everything that's remotely familiar - and since vidya is a highly derivative medium, that means all of it.

Enjoy it while it lasts.

You're just playing too often most likely. Try a month long break, or a two month if that doesn't work.

I pity you guys. I've been playing vidya for decades and I've never stopped loving the medium. The past few years have been pretty fucking dry in terms of good releases, but when I actually do find a game that I enjoy, I play the fuck out of it. I can't imagine what it would be like to be tired of vidya.

Is there a pill I can take that will put me into a 1 month coma? I can't even think of any other way to spend my time.

Read a book, hell write a book, lift, chop wood, go hiking, learn to draw, learn to edit videos, study film, wood burning, learn to blacksmith. There's a ton of shit you can spend your time doing.

I've recently had a streak of games that I just dropped and never came back to. Probably my standards became too high after playing too many great video games or probably vidya fatigue. At least college will come soon and limit my playtime to make me play more during the breaks.

Take a break, get your ducks in a row, shit is about to go down

I have no problems in enjoying (PC) games that were released in late 90s and early 00s. Even those games that I didn't play back them makes me more excited as I play them now than the more recent games. There was a time when I thought that I was just grown out of video games and that's why I don't enjoy them like I used to, but that doesn't explain why I still enjoy those old games almost as much as I did back in the day. It's actually the same with the hollywood movies, except that the period i prefer is different (70s to early 90s).

Surely everything felt more exciting as a child but that doesn't change the fact that the biggest reason why everyone here feel bored when playing video games is because the new games are boring as fuck for the most part. I thought I had lost my appetite for games around 2010 when I almost stopped playing games completely. Then I tried Europa Universalis III which was my first paradox map painter. I was completely hooked. I could've played it 24 hours straight. I stayed up to 5am trying to colonize the new world as Portugal on my first play through until I bankrupted my nation for colonizing too fast. I could still sink embarrassingly long hours on that game even though I've played it to death many years ago. I'm sure if I found some great new gaming experience I'd be hooked to that just as badly as I was when I found out about EU3 for the first time.

I know it's more trendy to blame yourself and your depression rather than the industry these days but, come on, they're not even trying anymore so no wonder the games are shit and you feel bored. You don't blame yourself for not enjoying marvel capeshit or the newest ghostbuster either so why would you blame yourself when they make as bad video games as those movies are? The consumer standards have gone so low that the people are actually paying money for indie games that would've been freeware just a decade ago. That's the reality we're living in. It would be more worrying if you actually liked these new games and didn't notice anything wrong in the industry.

Try not spending all your time on imageboards. It'll probably help reduce burnout.

Watch some anime.
You can easily kill 4 hours a day watching something good.

I either restart System Shock 2 or Deus Ex. For some reasons, those games reminds me how fun it is to play sometimes.

You're probably right about that.

I wouldn't even know where to begin. My taste is about as plebeian as you can get: DBZ/DBS, One Punch Man, Attack on Titan, Re:Zero, and One Piece was pretty fun before the time skip, then it got massively less interesting.

If you're in a negative mood making you not want to play vidya, do something else for a while and the principle of rhythm will eventually take you back into a more positive mood that lets you enjoy vidya again. Also play vidya your mind actually enjoys, don't force yourself if you don't enjoy it.

Doesn't matter. Watch Gintama, perhaps. That's 10/10 and have 300+ episodes for you to watch.
Maybe catch up on some of the older classics. Rozen Maiden, Clannad, Yu Yu Hakusho, things like that.

Pick up everything you can. If you don't like it after 3 episodes, drop it and watch something else.

I thought I had this problem but the sheer explosion in games, industry shilling and normalfagbux is producing a ton of shit titles. You have to work a lot harder to find a good one.

A friend of mine still has this problem you describe but he was diagnosed with clinical depression - couldn't play any game longer than 15 minutes, couldn't even listen to a single song all the way through.

Perhaps negativity and cynicism has become your new hobby.

Imageboards are basically huge repetitive timesinks, dont forget to have fun outside of that or outside of using the internet.

As for pleb tastes, who cares. If you liked it you liked it. I'd personally recommend Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Its a fun action series, especially in parts 2 and 3

Because i'm not a melodramatic crybaby that spends more time bitching about video games on an anonymous image board than playing.

I play good games since I dont have shit normalfag taste and enjoy playing and talking about the depth of their mechanics.

This tbh, OP and everyone seriously replying should leave this board, preferably by killing themselves.

Only play games i actually like

I dont care with shitty consolekid casualretard AAA cinematicfilters game is like 200GB and took hours to download and install, if i dont like it i delete that trash after seconds of playing it. I dont force myself to keep playing anything anymore.
I also completely ignore whole genres and companies now, like jrpg, rts,racing, ubisoft games,bioware games, etc. And if after seeing some gameplay video i think the game sucks or have a feeling it might suck i dont even give it a try.

Its like not eating trash before a meal, your hunger makes the meal taste better.

stop

found your answer

smh tbh fam

You will find as you grow older you stop being excited for games just on the concept and the pitch, just dont forget why you got into this hobby in the first place.

I played and beat The Wonderful 101 a few days ago, the game was different, creative, diverse in gameplay, and colorful, making me have an absolute blast.

The game i enjoyed before that was mother 3, also a great game, also for a game how it is with a non autistic community like undertale's, it makes the game even better.

Just downloaded and am going to start playing persona 3.

Although i am having trouble finding new games to play on pc, i have a ps3 with a whole list of games i want to get for it, unfortunately the console is broken and i havent been able to fix it for months.

Played RE1 for the first time yesterday, that quality of that game made me extremely excited. Sad that the current RE games are not like the old ones.

I think the main thing for me was I had to find something simplistic that felt gamey to get the old experience I used to get when playing games, most modern games don't even feel like games anymore.

SNK 4 button games is what got me back into the swing of things Metal Slug, KoF, etc.

Then I found games with tank controls to be rather enjoyable. Hence why I'm on RE now

Underrated post.
Thanks for actually putting real science in the thread

You don't.
You're getting older and your biological clock is ticking louder than it used.
Deep down it hurts because you know that nothing will ever be the same as it used to be thing.
You create this thread in a somewhat last ditch effort hoping to find the an answer.
"How do I keep enjoying the thing I've done from a young age?"
You don't.
You can't.
You're changing.
And you're afraid.

I enjoy playing video games, but I have to shitpost on Holla Forums first.
It's a shame, really.

Or, you know, the modern industry is complete shit and this sad reality is pushing you away from video games in general.

Fucking hell man

Oh wait, only Holla Forums does this because it's full of whiny faggots.

I swear everytime someone posts this I assume they just turned 18. Because the same shit happened when I turned 18 and then afterwards, I stop being a sadsack shithead, played video games and had fun again.

Just wait until you get older and maybe you won't be burnt out, or maybe you don't like video games and are forcing yourself into a hobby because your life has no meaning and video games are everywhere.

I've seen that on almost all of those boards. Especially /a/.

If you stop being a contrarian faggot who hates all new games and all popular things you'll actually enjoy games. For example, Holla Forums shit on Doom 2016. I ignored their shitty arguments against and actually played the fucking game. It's one of the best games I ever played. See? It's that easy, just don't listen to Holla Forums's retarded "opinions" because they're actually just a bunch of retards parroting the one contrarian post they read and trashing the game with it despite the fact they know fucking nothing about the game. Holla Forums is good for things like judging old games, finding niche titles, getting news without an SJW spin, and the like. Holla Forums is horrible at judging new games, especially popular ones. I wonder what psychological problem is it that so many Holla Forumstards have.

Play a game in a genre you've never played before.

Hey, man, we were all faggots when we were teenagers. Some were just… more than others.

I know that Doom 2016 uses both Steam and Denuvo DRM. Is this wrong?
I know that Doom 2016 has a season pass for its DLC, which was planned since release. Is this wrong?

It sounds to me like I know plenty of things, and can make a judgement easily, doesn't it?

Exhibit A: This fag doesn't play video games, because most video games have DRM and DLC. He'd even have to pay to play the game (a novel concept), so he prefers to shit on the game instead.

Nu-Doom shills everyone.

You're reaching, user.
You can, in fact, play video games without buying them, as you seem to know.

Which is why I said I acted like an enormous depressed fag when I was 18 and didn't even want to play video games anymore for the most part and I "forgot" that I loved certain things.

Since then, I stopped being a major fag and I'm telling op to stop being a fag too.

I wasn't talking about the game in my post. I was talking about Holla Forums's shit taste.

Oh, and exhibit B: If they disagree with me, they're a shill. This is how the Holla Forumstard shields his contrarian view from disagreements.

Exhibit C: Holla Forumstard refuses to support the industry, instead pirates games like a nigger. If a game comes out with DRM that won't be cracked for a long time (is Denuvo even crackable?), you already know they'll shit on it, because they never support the developers.

It's a good thing I don't have to justify shit to you. I caught myself before I did, thank god.

Judging by your inarticulateness, I'd guess it's because you probably couldn't tell me if you wanted. But don't let me slow you on your quest to whine about how Holla Forums doesn't like a game you do. I look forward to your unpopular opinion thread when the Holla Forums doesn't happen to like another game you enjoy.

You're really obviously not from here, so please go back to wherever you're from.

I'd agree with every board you've listed except one.
That seems to be the exception than the rule. Most complaints would be more of the following:
And as much as I like vidya, my idea of heaven would not be vidya 24/7. It would be a rack of my favorite guns, an everlasting crate of ammos for those guns, and a vast private backyard range where I can shoot those guns all day everyday. Vidya break in between with meal and bathroom breaks, then back to gun valhalla. With some archery on sunday.

Exhibit D: Refuses to even back up their beliefs. Any view that doesn't conform to Holla Forums hugbox isn't worthy of debate.

Exhibit E: Strawman. I didn't know my argument only boiled down to defending just one game because I'm a redditor that makes unpopular opinion threads, I thought I was using one game as a glaring example of my point, and criticizing the board in a thread which illustrates the problem with said board. Luckily this Holla Forumstard wasted no time making a strawman of my argument.

Exhibit F: Go away, this hugbox is not for you. Interestingly, this one didn't call me a redditor or a cuckchanner or something like that, he just stopped at "Go away". Although he is implying I am from somewhere else, so same thing basically.

Looks like I was right when I said you couldn't articulate why you enjoy the game. I look forward to your next excuse as to why you can't do it.

Tell me, user, why do you deserve a proper response from me?

Exhibit G: Fuck you user, your opinion is worthless to this hugbox "discussion" board, here's a smug image.

Exhibit H: Ignores counterpoint, reiterates his point. Well, user, if you insist, let me give a short review for Doom 2016, even though I was only using it as an example for my main point, which is that Holla Forums is a contrarian hugbox.

Doom 2016: It has a fantastic single player campaign that flawlessly incorporates the best of retro design sensibilities in a modern shell. The movement is incredibly fast, and the environments are large are labyrinthine, and filled with keycards like the old ones. Secrets are scattered everywhere and most are a challenge to find, meaning the levels are great to replay and find more secrets. The guns are kickass, with plasma guns and chain guns and rockets and BFGs at your disposal. They are also upgradeable using secrets, which allow things like either explosive secondary on shotgun or triple shot, and things like that. It's really awesome to upgrade your guns, especially since those secondaries are really needed against the enemies. Explosive secondaries, for an example, are very helpful to use the blast radius behind those bastard shield guys. The enemies are awesome. With great AI, they jump around the level flinging shit at you (which you must carefully dodge) and do great justice do the badass demons of old Doom. Especially on the higher difficulties, this game is incredibly intense. The encounters become manic bouts of desperate dodging, pounding the most firepower possibly as quickly as possible and efficiently. Ammo and health are limited, and health doesn't regen, so you have to use everything you have as efficiently as possible. Chainsaw can be used to get ammo, but there is not much fuel for the thing, making it a last resort, and glory kills for health don't give back much, require the enemy in critical condition, and make you get in close where other enemies may be. It's one of the best risk v reward mechanics in recent memory and I find myself often desperately trying to get some glory kills after the bigger monsters do some damage. Nightmare mode is a serious challenge, and there's still an even higher difficulty than that to unlock. The graphics are amazing and its fun to see levels caked in blood. The music is awesome, and gets me pumped to fight battles with raging metal music and excited to explore when demons aren't around with atmospheric tunes. The game has a story, but boy is it light. Your own protag often ignores the story bits he's given, and defies the scientist who speaks to him, just destroying the facilities senselessly. The few times story is given, it's refreshing and cool to hear, and short and sweet. Basically, I give Doom 2016 a 10/10. It's a masterpiece. Speaking only to the campaign, though, as I've yet to try Snapmap or multiplayer (will try snapmap, will probably not do multiplayer).

Most Holla Forumstards shit on the game despite knowing nothing about it, all parroting some bullshit they heard from another user, who was probably butthurt at the fact that you actually have to pay for the game, since you can't pirate it.

Do what this man says, I went into game dev with this fear in mind but I didnt listen and now its awful

woah look at those opinions about a shitty video game that can only support 12 monsters at a time

It's pretty simple formula if I get tired of new games. Also have other interests so I don't burn out.

Exhibit I: The parroted tidbit he heard from another user. The 12 demon limit never hurts the game because the demons are really effective and fun to fight on their own, they have great AI and the tougher ones are a real threat. I never noticed the cap, I was always too busy dealing with the waves of enemies I was given. If you actually play the game you'd know the 12 demon cap doesn't hamper the game at all.

This. I spend half an hour at maximum playing doom, I know it's fun and all but it doesn't grab me, but games with heavy focus on puzzles and uses a well-written plot as reward, that can keep me going for hours straight.

Another thing that usually helps is the social part when a friend plays the same game as you, you both can talk about it for a long time and that can motivate you to keep playing, Souls beautifully cashed on this premise with its community.

Also, user if videogames doesn't tickles your fun bones anymore you don't have any reason to play them, just explore other hobbies like

Fix'd.

nah nigga
your game sucks and you won't shill it to anyone here, we all like doom 1 and 2 mods too much and they're free
did you know i can just play doom 4 with a doom 2 mod
why the fuck would i ever buy your shit tier game when it's already inside a better game with better physics and more monsters

I feel like is somewhat relevant

it's not games that are the problem, it's you obsessing over them, playing them non-stop, making your life about them. If that's all you do, all you think about, it's gonna burn you out.

By working on making my own

What the flying fuck are you two on about?
It's interesting as fuck and beyond empowering manipulating shit to do what you want.
If looking at the technical side of something ruins your imagination then I guess you just don't have the mindset for programming.

Woah, wait. How the fuck did I end up linking the OP? I meant for the first quote

He's trying to gander support so he doesn't get let laid off from Zenimax for making shit.

Get some sunlight, user. Trust me, it will help. Even just a little bit of sun, fresh air, and movement can do absolute miles for your mood.

Exhibit J: Well this one's retarded. He thinks Doom 2 has better physics than Doom 4, which is just hilarious. Notice that he'd rather play a decades old obsolete game MODDED to play the Doom 4 campaign, with the old physics and 2D sprites and shitty audio quality and all that, than just pay for the fucking game. I didn't know homeless people had computers.

Case in point.

you'd make a much bigger use of your time shilling to reddit or 4chan than here, fam.
call me when I have script extenders and hardcoded modding, or for that matter, a mod tool that allows for more than 6 enemies on the screen at a time.

Exhibit K: He must be a shill.

Exhibit L: He must be a shill, mixed with Go back to X.

go away

ISHYGDDT

It's strangely satisfying to know that people who into gamedev actually give up at some point, makes us who keep going seem more fit to the job, it's even more satisfying when the motive seems childish at your point of view but actually makes sense after all. Don't get me wrong, it's not like I want people to become phil fish or something, but if you are in one of the richest eras for game development with a shitton of resources, engines, documentations, tutorials, etc and even with that you can't manage to make a proper game, it's just not your vocation and you should search your real one before it's too late.

I would expand on that and say that one of the sweetest things in the word is seeing people telling that they enjoyed your game and had fun with it. That justifies every effort.

Play shit totally outside your usual scope and see if you like it, variety is the spice of life and you can very definitely fall into a fucking rut because you're falling back into the same things over and over again. I tried MapleStory through MapleRoyals, GMS looks like it has way more class variety but I'm already aware it's also casualized to shit and has long since been pulling fucking queues for bosses and dungeons and found I adored it even though I usually fucking hate MMOs.

This is probably the most poorly written "review" (it comes off as some boomer trying to be hip, "kickass!" "I'm pumped!") I've ever seen. Have you ever heard of paragraphs? Not to mention the fact that you pad it with tons of useless, non-information. Saying, "I feel pumped!" multiple times doesn't tell me a damn thing about the game, it just makes it look like you're trying to pad your "review" because you can't actually describe the game. Nevertheless, I will try and pick through the bullshit to pull out the few times their is actually any description in your "review."

This doesn't actually describe the game, but I wanted to pick it out because of how much like a marketer it comes off and how it goes full retard. Nothing is flawless. Even DOOM, which is one of my personal favorite games, isn't flawless. To claim that anything is flawless is absurd, but especially to say that two conflicting elements (the slowmovement and health regen of new shooters and the extremely fast movement and health packs of old shooters) are combined flawlessly is something I'm just dying to hear about how it was done (you never explained it, of course).
Not really, it's faster than the incredibly slower shooters of today (a common thread with NuDOOM tards, "but it's better than the bottom of the barrel!"), but it pales in comparison to how fast you move in the original DOOM.
I have this weird dejavu feeling again. Compared to the bottom of the barrel straight lines in most shooters of today sure, but, once again, it pales in comparison to the maps of old. Plus, a lot of what makes old DOOM maps so good is the pacing of the enemies in the maps. NuDOOM almost certainly fails in this regard.
Great, but that definitely won't carry the game, much less make it a 10/10.
See above
Just picking this out to point out how this says nothing, and to laugh because the shotguns in this game do more sucking of ass than kicking it (probably some of that flawless combination of modern and classic I've been told about). Plus, for how "kickass dude!" the guns are supposed to be, everyone seems to use the momentum killing glory kills a large majority of the time.
This is in Project Brutality, except I don't have to open a menu to upgrade the weapon (I've heard one of the fun things about DOOM is opening menus that take you out of the action, kickass!).
How do they have good AI? Because they attack? They don't really seem to do much besides attacking.
Don't know why I'm picking this out as it's just flowery padding, but the encounters are mostly about emptying your weak weapon into an enemy and them finishing them off with a glory kill (almost as if the game was designed that way).
Funny, yet another mechanic from NuDOOM that is already in an existing mod for DOOM, except it's much riskier in Brutal DOOM to get close to enemies as they will actually do damage to you up close. We both know damn well there's not much risk in glory kills in NuDOOM; everyone and their fucking mother spams them. Glory kills giving health in both Brutal and NuDOOM is to make up for the fact that the pacing in both is terrible (and to make it easier).
I'm really enjoying the Halo look of the game. Truly what makes the game 10/10
Totally not a marketer.

Unfortunately, you are either a marketer, a troll, or just incredibly stupid, either way, not worth wasting anymore time. You can continue to make non-informative posts on why Halo: Brutal DOOM edition is "fucking kickass flawless, dude!" in peace. Don't worry, I've insulted you so you can make an autistic, single sentence, handwaving excuse as to why it's all wrong.

This is another big reason why NuDOOM is complete and utter fucking trash. How the fuck can you be true to classic DOOM and so "fucking hardcore maaaannn!" when you can't slay hordes of monsters? Total trash.

Exhibit M: "Go away! That opinion hasn't been approved by our hugbox!"

Exhibit N: Thinks Bethesda made the game. id software developed, Bethesda published.

I continue to play the games that engage me naturally, rather than chase whatever is new/trendy artificially (fuck Pokemon Go). It helps to find people who are into the same retro shit I am into.

Pic related.

Do you think publishers don't make any money when someone buys a game?

Bethesda owns id Software, last I checked.

I don't want to bother explaining to you how nudoom is shit, luckily I don't have to, already pointed it out and it seems like you're already doing a good job of ignoring it.

Do you wanna assume Holla Forums is 8 people?
Not everyones post volume is the same and the community is completely molded by whoever is fucking here at the time.
If you cant take a little ball busting from the genepool you shouldnt be here.

No shit there are autists here how about we dont meta post to fuck you hypocrite.

See

So? id still made the game, without Bethesda the game wouldn't have been made. I support the game, so I support Bethesda's decision to publish it.

I didn't even want to do a review for the game, I was just originally using it as an example of a great game that is buried by contrarian dickheads. Since I kept being attacked for not talking about the game, I hastily threw together my thoughts. Quit fucking calling me a marketer for liking a game, cunt. Calling people shills to shut out their opinion is fucking gay.

Anyway, I respect that you actually wrote out your disagreements with my review and articulated, with evidence and examples from the game, your thoughts. I would discuss and debate your thoughts on the game, but I'm on my phone right now with no access to computer and quoting bits of your argument and replying and all that would be far too annoying.

Basically, I'll summarize what my reply would be: I think many of your complaints either aren't actually problems (the levels are actually labyrinthine and at least as complex as old Doom), are exaggerated so you can give the old games the nod (just because you don't glide around on roller skates like in the old games doesn't mean you aren't fast as fuck in Doom 4), or are just nitpicks (complaining about opening the upgrade menu for 10 seconds to upgrade? do you really actually think that's a problem?).

It's almost like that's not what I fucking said at all. You wouldn't misrepresent what I said to invalidate my argument, would you user?

I'm glad you enjoy an anti-consumer industry. Next you're going to start calling us entitled.

Basically you're playing games for little children age 8 and somehow expect to be engaged in them at your current age? What stupidity.

Fuck you nigga I aint going to your zoo

Normalfag.

What is there besides playing videogames and watching anime?

exhibit fag: U

I have other hobbies so I do not get burned out. It is that simple.

WHY IS THAT SUCH A FUCKING HARD CONCEPT FOR ANONS TO GRASP? IF YOU ONLY HAVE ONE HOBBY, YOU WILL TIRE OF IT IF YOU ARE NOT AUTISTIC.

I haven't played a video game in a month. I want to. I never have the time. Today is the first day I'm even posting on here in a month too.

I work 6 days a week and made the mistake of getting a girlfriend and living with her to save money. Now it's like we have to do everything together or I apparently don't love her anymore. Someone, please, kill me.

You brought this on yourself, man.

oh shit nigger what are you doing

I fucked up.

Women don't have a fucking clue how to save money, they are extremely impulsive, short sighted and don't understand the value of cash. Every time I cut off a relationship my bank account got much bigger. There is literally no point to a relationship now, you can get everything a relationship offers elsewhere and it is much cheaper overall.

It's more like you just got a shitty girlfriend.
Have a serious talk with her about having user time.

She shops 24/7. She'll spend like $200 on Victoria Secret and then return almost everything after she gets it. It's the most bizarre fucking thing I've ever experienced. She's Asian. She's nothing like my Mongolian scriptures. My fault for getting one born here and not shipping one in from the motherland.

You did, you should dump her.

>he got an American Asian bitch
Oh, god, you don't even know how badly you fucked up.

It's actually a coin toss with American Asians. It depends entirely on whether or not her parents skills or her friends dumb corrupting bullshit wins out.

But yes, Pure Asian > American Asian.

Even worse than regular 3DPD: an Americanized Asian one.

Your life is over mate.

I'm waiting for a good VR game.

What the fuck. The E1M2 alone had over 70 live demons at once. How was this ever considered acceptable?