Since Trump inauguration, Muslims have become a minority of U.S. refugee intake

Correspondingly, a majority of refugees admitted to the United States are now Christian.

In May and June, Muslims made up approximately 30% of refugee intake, as compared to being 50% of refugee intake at the time of Trump's inauguration. Christians now make up almost 60% of refugee intake, while they only made up 40% of refugee intake at the time of the inauguration.

Trump has also imposed a 50,000 a year limit on refugee intake. As of now, almost all of those 50,000 slots have already been filled.

Does anyone know what race the refugees are?
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2017/07/12/in-first-months-of-trump-presidency-christians-account-for-growing-share-of-u-s-refugee-arrivals/

A foreign shitskin is still a foreign shitskin user.

As a Canadian, this image sums up how I feel about everything

t. fox

I hate Christcucks almost as much as muzzies, who I hate almost as much as Jews.

If you look to picture 2 on that link, it tells you.

Its still all fucking somalians and congolese niggers

How many are lying mudslimes?

Somebody's doing their job

But bro, at least they love Jesus!

All of them

Christians are further right than atheists.
Christians produce more white babies per capita than atheists.
Anecdotes don't change or supersede those numbers.

All things being equal, christians are better than muslims, but shitskins are still shitskins, and beaners from latin america and niggers from the congo are just as big of a problem. Actually bigger, I'd say.

I don't care so much about taking in christian shitskins vs muslim shitskins as I do about whether the TOTAL NUMBER of refugees is lowered. Which I believe it is, so there's that.

oh shit, fables! I forgot how the story went, remind me user

I consider anyone shitting on christianity and trying to get whites to renounce the religion to be a shill, but that's not really the point here. The point is that taking in christian shitskins isn't good either.

The fox never gets the grapes, i cri evertiem ;_;

Holy fuck this place.

Honestly, the Christcuck meme is some of the most obvious D&C I've ever seen here. Whites should unite against the Jew first, then settle their personal differences later. We were all white before we had any religious affiliations and that should be our primary allegiance.

No, that's not what I said. What I said was that the people who start derailing threads and going off about MUH DEAD JEW ON A STICK are blatant shills.

I don't give a fuck if someone is atheist or pagan or whatever, so long as they don't just use that as a thinly-veiled excuse for attacking everyone else and causing pointless infighting over bullshit.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Christian )lebbos rape and pillage across Australia, beaner Catholics have been try in to kill me my whole life

Enough D&C stuff, let's talk about the refugees.
Why are we letting them into the USA in the first place, when will it stop, and what do these numbers mean when compared to non-refugee immigrant inflow?

I don't understand the idea that refugees need to come here

Let's just dump all the malcontent brits and Germans into Nebraska

But no one did that. There is a massive problem with Christianity in the US. The average Christian cares only for their religion. That's why the biggest complaint against Obama regarding "refugees" wasn't that he was bringing in too many of them, it was that he wasn't bringing in enough Christians.

That shit has got to stop.

When people walk away from morality politics.

Who is better a Somali who is christian or a Somali who is a mudshit?

Not necessarily good news. This could be an artifact caused by Semites lying because they think it will help them. Wouldn't be the first time.

The good news is that lying on your application is grounds for later revocation of citizenship.

a Somali who is dead.

It really is infuriating to think about People think the entire world is entitled to come here. Getting enough people to admit that illegal aliens shouldn't be here was hard enough. Shutting down legal immigration and especially refugee programs is an even harder affair. At least Muslims are overtly offensive enough that most people understand that we shouldn't let them in. It'll be harder to psuh for a complete shutdown on ALL immigration/refugee resettlement, period. But that's why we take babysteps and shift the discourse over time to where we want it to be.

I'm in healthcare, and I used to work in a clinic that dealt with refugees. They all have tuberculosis and other diseases that are practically non-existent in first world countries, but are still highly contagious if these people come here. Basically all the people I had to deal with were "refugee" snowgooks from Nepal and Bhutan. I have no fucking idea why any of these people even need to come here. Was there a yeti attack? An avalanche?

The worst part is that they're "refugees" but I could've sworn that if you're a refugee, that means you're supposed to be sent back after the problem is over. Apparently fucking not.

What kills me are the two-faced rats that tell us how garbage our country is then demand that we let third world scum flood into it.

Keep on ignoring how their views on shitskins coming in are, especially spics, because their faith. There should be none coming in. You should be pissed that their faith is being used to push that refugees are find as long add they are Christian. Then again that faith is so easily subverted, it often helps the very kikes that are against their very own faith. Evangelicals can pump out all the kids they want, but they are some of the most kike/israel worshipping people out there.

Or that we're all evil oppressive whiteys who are so horrible to shitskins, and that's why they all want to flood in and live among us.

NON WHITE "CHRISTIANS" MUST SUFFER THE SAME FATE IN WESTERN NATIONS AS NON-SEMITIC "JEWS" SUFFER IN ISRAEL

NOT CHRISTIAN
NOT MULTI-CULTI
WHITE AND ONLY WHITE

We have a winner

I still can't get some of my bluepilled friends to do that. Even if they love the gays some don't even understand why I don't want moslem culture here (burger) . I'm trying baby steps, but feels bad man.

B B BUT MUH BASED GODLY NIGGERS!!!

Sure, that's the point of this thread (and I agree), but not the point of the two posts I originally quoted.

This means that they are less likely to be for immigration/open borders.
This keeps us from going extinct and existing is the most important part of survival.
Anecdotes don't change or supersede those numbers.