ERDOGAN POSSIBLY TO ARM ISIS AGAINST NETHERLAND AND GERMANS

ERDOGAN POSSIBLY TO ARM ISIS AGAINST NETHERLAND AND GERMANS

It's in sandnigger language, so if someone can give us more than the rough translation Google provides, that would be fantastic.

haber7.com/siyaset/haber/2376550-erdogan-sokaga-cikamaz-hale-sen-gelirsin

Fuck off.
If you can't piece it together by scanning over the translation by jewgle and make a summary then you should gargle on a shotgun.

>>>/reddit/

Kazakh here, from what I can piece together Kang Roach is addressing opposition party politicians not foreign governments. I remember there was a walk from Ankara to Istanbul, seems to be about that. No mention of ISIS either.

Chicks and dudes?

>>>/4cuck/

Honorary non-turkics.

Dutchfag here, curious as to where you read this. The article makes no mention. Still I expect there to be attacks on our country pretty soon, after Erdogans previous threat. I'm curious OP, gib info.

it's a load of horseshit.

Millions of goat-fucking bums that were supposed to be in the U.K. by now have nowhere to go. Turkey is going to implode soon.

He said eurofags wouldn't be safe in the streets and it was true. I don't know why media and officials aren't taking him seriously. This is quite amazing if true. Really shakes up the game board. Although smart people certaily already assumed it.

I hope so. It gives Trump the excuse to reclaim Constantinople.

This roach emperor called us nazis, so he shouldnt be surprised when we start to act like the stereotype and exterminate those subhumans

Kazakhs are originally turkic, “Turks” are mongrels of Greeks, Arabs, Kurds, Albanians (Ataturk), Georgians (Erdogan). You see it in their faces, very few “Turks” have noticeable turkic heritage.

this tbh fam

Speaking of Erdogan…

Recep Tayyip Erdogan: Turkish President could face arrest in Sweden over 'genocide’ lawsuit
Dated July 11th, 2017.
Irony much, Sweden?
archive.is/9Nnpj

Don't worry your country is already being attacked, the Netherlands is more cucked than Sweden in terms of mudslimes taking your women.

Can you kindly take them back though? You are allowed to do whatever you want with them.

Checked
RWGTK(and roaches)N

That video makes me feel old. Remember it from way back in the day.

Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

There aren't just roaches here but actual for-real Arab dune coons. This place is plenty (((diverse))) thanks to the mods.

I am very aware. Not the entire country though. The north will be hard to claim (you just try to be even a little foreign and live in Friesland (protip: you can't)).
We've had MH17, and the Van Gogh murder, a true attack on our soil has yet to happen. But I'm afraid it will. Probably in Amsterdam, which is kike central.

To make clear, you are very right: we are cucked from here to infinity. Just don't count us out, a lot are waking up.

Imkampfy our mod is an actual Turkroach