Leftykikes actually think they will be tolerated on Holla Forums

Now that's a comedy. Hold your horses, Adam (((Sandler)))

I'm conservative and you are fucking pathetic

television is an inherently capitalist phenomena

Film is inherently liberal, conservatives can't into film.

You are going up against the wall too.

I for one think that nothing wrong with being transgender and chocking on penis tbh

economic systems are not inherently left or right wing you moron

I'm actually a communist and I can't stand the corporate marxist liberals stinking up the place tbh. The only good goon is a dead one.

Try it faggot you are a fucking nazi

Filmmaking is inherently liberal, conservatives can't into kino. They lash out at it, they want their old westerns that were misogynist and boring.

friendly reminder that kikes invented movies

Again, the process of making films and garnering an audience is a competitive one, not a one funded by government gibs

I'm a communist. You can hate the neetsocs all you want but you are still porky and have to go.

FUCK OFF, ITS MADE BY MARXIST BROS YOU FILTHY STINKING NAZI

ITT: Conservaniggers completely and utterly BTFO

Funny how drumpfywumpfyscrumpflettes can't stand alternative opinions. Bumblywumblydrumpfmumpfs claim to love free speech but only if it's Cletus complaining about the government taking away his freedoms to fuck his family. Zumpfglumpfbumblymumpflumpfhrumpfstrumpfedditors need to return to their home on reddit where they can watch their Seth Rogen flicks in peace.

One image that makes every alt-right nazi question all his beliefs.

Are you allergic to Overton windows, the way you keep pushing them away from you?

A real life cuckservative over here.

Pathetic. Drumpfspergs weakest bait is better than your strongest.

one image that makes every zionist nazi question all his beliefs.

The Alt-Right (or GayButtsexInTheButt-Right if you prefer) is pro-homosexuality. See Milo Yiannopolous, Jack Donovan, Gavin Mcinnes, Varg Vikernes and Lauren Southern (originally Laurence Southern).

Holla Forums logic

Actually we call it the alt kike.

Libertarianism is not a right vs left spectrum

Holla Forums thinks our ironic mending is an endorsement.

This old news.

Literally everything outside of Holla Forums is your enemy. The rest of the world calls you idiots "alt-right" yet you idiots would sooner die pure than actually get anything done. No wonder the race is dying off with you idiots at the helm pretending to save it.

And there we go.

Its just a prank bro!!!

Hownew.ru

I just clarified it was called the GayButtSexInTheButt-Right. Just like Gaydolf Gayler, they like to have gax sex in the butt. Fuhrer is an almost literal translation of power bottom.

maybe he just wants less people in general, as humans are a plague on the earth

Leftycuck made.

Are you retarded? Your bait has nothing to it…It's not funny or annoying or anything, it's just stupid.
0/10

Holla Forums are ultimately more concerned with being the edgiest kids on the block than actually achieving things.

And this is why you have no allies and why the white race will die. You're too pathetic and paranoid to get anything done. >>>/polk/

Then why would it matter whether they are in Mexico or the US

Holla Forums: WE ARE NOT ALT-RIGHT!

I get that they don't like Spencer or some other faggot, but why get mad when a bunch of normalfags label you, an anonymous group of people "alt-right"?

Pretty much this. Literally any potential ally has got to be 10/10 on the agreement scale, otherwise its "da goons!/da joos!".

It wouldn't matter, the point is to reduce the population rather than grow it

I wouldn't expect a retarded redditor like you to get it. It's an epic oldfag meme. Fagdolf Bumder and Gayyman Soering liked to pierce eachothers bumholes while dressed like Anne Frank, which made it awkward when Anne Frank wanted to join in the gay orgy.

Hey asshole, leave /polk/ out of this.

Because they get triggered if they happen to share a label with another group that only agrees with 99% of what they support.

You're not reducing the world's population by keeping people in Mexico, retard.

And thus the cat's out of the bag. /polk/fags are losing their shit and raiding in some desperate attempt to reclaim Holla Forums. No wonder Holla Forums blocked your asses out.

DA JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS

Exactly, quite quite

Wtf, I love subversive jews and faggots now!

And cucks like you too.

they aren't fleeing that shithole because they enjoy getting killed, fam

nice try dumbass, mexican birthrate is high in the US because of gibs and they don't have to worry about enrique doritos beheading them

Okay.

All samefags from Holla Forums