Badmouse released a very good video on what you get when liberalism touches philosophy

Badmouse released a very good video on what you get when liberalism touches philosophy.
I recommend it.

youtube.com/watch?v=a_uumdFTH38

Other urls found in this thread:

theschooloflife.com/shop/school-of-thought-notebooks-the-anti-capitalists/
reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/5bes93/the_school_of_life_in_a_nutshell/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I used to watch school of life and I thought I was actually learning about philosophy what the fuck am I doing with my life

Truelly a funny lad, a good video. Bravo!

Looks like you should visit
The School of Life

kek. tbh if they released longer videos I could just give into the opiates again and become full liberal. The only problem is when the video stops and you're back in real life again.

you have to be kiddng me.
Those things show just what's wrong with this era of capitalism. It devalues everything by turning things into commodities with the set goal to make money.

All you get is feel-good, superficial, meme-worthy content. Have you seen the website?
Liberalism is mediocrity. Remind the neo-liberals at /liberty/ that.
Look at this shit: theschooloflife.com/shop/school-of-thought-notebooks-the-anti-capitalists/

It's horrendous!

'tis a good video- nay, a *great* one.

i tell people i go to the school of life but really im a neet

Pretty good indeed.

Yeah, Locke, Mills, and Rawls ruined everything :^)

Favourite thing about this video was the candle joke. I lost my sides completely

Mill*

No, I didn't mean it like that.

I meant when this era of commodification and work for profit touches something like music for example, you get horrible results and an anti-intellectual culture.

Same with education and other disciplines.

Again, look at this shit!
theschooloflife.com/shop/school-of-thought-notebooks-the-anti-capitalists/

bump

reddit.com/r/badphilosophy/comments/5bes93/the_school_of_life_in_a_nutshell/

I guess liberalism was important in the development of pihlosophy. But at this point it time to kill it.

Apparently we weren't the only ones who found the Last Son of the West

Meant for

I hardly think he can go through the entire history of analytic philosophy.

His facial expressions, speaking style and editing make his videos even more annoying expressions of vanity than those of alain the bottom.

All philosophical pewdiepies are cancer and should remove themselves from the spectacle.

Goddamn that's not what I meant.

I liked their Garl Margs video but I agree