Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6009582/
8ch.net/tv/res/1010810.html
wifflegif.com/tags/17038-emma-roberts-gifs?page=5
archive.is/u3t0m
archive.is/tQzIW
archive.fo/reKqh
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

can you stop making threads about nobodies?

can you stop your salty bitch tears?

t. salty

Based Emma poster
Should have posted Emma Noelle "Dumont" Roberts too though

By the way, soon we'll have Emma Noelle slasherkino and will finally be able to know which one is the ultimate Best Emma
imdb.com/title/tt6009582/

Lmfao kiddo pic related is kino

Forgot pic

Aren't we up to around the fifth thread by this point?

Also best Emma is always Roberts and her best digits.

Muh dick, she reminds me of Victoria Smurfit as Cruella in Once Upon A Time

I assume you mean Emma Rose Roberts, as Emma Noelle Roberts hasn't got quints or a palindrome yet and boasts a collection of GETs that's not nearly as impressive. She's a great enforcer of the no singles policy though.

Yes, I mean the former. Pic related: best Emma being best.

You don't have to pick one, there doesn't have to be only one. If she's called Emma Roberts then she's Best Emma, simple as that.

Post more Emma from AHS.

She's not even attractive. Those disgusting dull lazy eyes, flat chest, looks annoying asf. Only redeeming quality is that she's tiny. Would be a good fuck doll. Other than that shit taste anons

(checked)
Hooooooooly shit, Emma, pls. My dick can only take so much.

mad as fuck

Dubs confirm

Looks too much like a man
1/10

Why is Madison so much hotter than Chanel bros?

Best Emma indeed.
I really don't understand what anons such as are seeing.

When you look at the world through Watson-tinted glasses, every woman looks like a man, much like Watson

Yeah, no idea about that one. Maybe if I get dubs.

Really begs you to ponder

You're wrong.

fuck, a damn error robbed me of my GET

Fast-pill on Scream Queens? Is it watchable?

Your time will come, darling.

I hope so.
Dubs get.

You thought I'd let that go unchecked? Think again

I'm bawling my eyes out now, user.

Aesthetic

Ever dance with the Devil in the Pale Moon Light?

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Damn.

Who will play Ivanka Trump in the inevitable biopic?

Nice, told you your time would come.

it's too bad emma isn't sexy

Soyboys when will they learn

According to your logic, all of these Emma's (and pretty much everyone in Hollywood, sports, etc.) are coalburners, too.

i can't choose between these two semen demons, i need both.

Excellent trips and a reminder that they're the two best Emma's.

Did you have to bite? I didn't think I'd be successful with my bait

This is a 10/10 in (((reddit)))

THANK YOU MRS. SKELETON

natalie still has it going. what's your point?

She is preparing for a role as corpse number 45 in a holohoax movie?

then it's time for my necrophilia fetish to awaken

This is a Emma Roberts thread, don't bring that crap here

thats cute

I was though. If anyone is going to become a cat lady it's the Watson the harvested roastie

wew lad

RIP Chad

Also, spoiler alert! I am just about to watch S2E4.

Oh shit, what a close call. I'm sorry man, I'll be more careful in the future.

only reason i watched season 3 was for taissa tbh.

don't get me wrong, i love emma and want to nut in her endlessly, but taissa is comfy waifu

No worries - the last episode ended on the cliffhanger at the wedding, with Chad's body. If he really got killed that's a bummer - he was a real bro.

'mirin thos dubs.
You mean season 2 right, SQ got canned, so we won't get a season 3.

oh, i thought we were discussing ahs. i haven't watched scream queens.

My stars!

We're talking Scream Queens, not AHS :^)

Speaking of AHS… I don’t have to sit thru two Emma-free seasons first right? From what I have read about it, it is an anthology series, with a new theme and a new cast each season?

You're goddamn right

Reminder that Emma has starred in one of the few movies in the last years worthy of being called a comedy, "We're the Millers". The best young actress in Hollywood can effortlessly do thrillers, comedy, slashers, drama, sci-fi and pretty much anything you throw at her.

Tone down the reds saturation will ya?

Why do Emma Roberts threads have to end up becoming photography threads? It doesn't even matter which Emma Roberts, somehow you manage to find something to complain about.

But how well can she play the greatest role ever: being my wife?

Cheers, user!

Not just that, she is one of very few actresses who can play a great villain and a great hero character. Most can only play good or evil; look at the other Emmas, Stone & Watson, could you picture either of them playing a great villainous character?

I can see Stone playing a villain, she has range. Watson, not so much. She can't play roles in movies not tailored to children, FACT.

Oh and BTW Dumont (a Roberts in disguise) can play incredibly complex characters with both hero and villain qualities to them, like the bipolar mutant Polaris.
What do you think of blonde Emma Dumont?

correctomundo. the cast is recurring actors but the stories are not connected to each other. season 3 sucks but is worth for watching emma and taissa.

Muh dickkkk
I wonder if she'll beat Victoria Smurfit's performance from Once Upon A Time

She looks like a cutiepie tbh.
Can't say I have seen her in anything - what would you recommend?

I tried watching the first episode of season one, but I just couldn't sit thru it. It was that bad. How can Murphy make something so bad, and then make Scream Queens?

I could get behind that statement. Stone is a far better actress than Watson.

The Gifted

I… I didn't really want the violence, to be honest. I just want a loving Emma wife and to have many cute children with her that aunt Julia can babysit on occasion.

When did this turn into a feels thread?

Do you need any background info on the X-Men series to watch it? I know literally nothing about the X-Men or most anything Marvel.

is scream queens all about muh diversity? because ahs is all libtard shit. only good season is 2. it has nazis, satan, serial killers and aliens.

For the most part, no. They played up the idea that sororities were for the rich, white elites, and there was one scene where they repeated the pay gap myth, but then there was the scene where they joked about the leftist/liberal leanings on colleges. On the whole though, the show is a cross between a whodunit mystery, and a sorority/college slasher that is very self-ware and plays with the horror tropes. Roberts’ character is a self-obsessed, rich girl – the leader of the most exclusive sorority on campus, and she talks about her dislike of minorities and Mexico, &c.

The two black characters – Zayday & Denise – were very annoying. Those ttwo were my biggest gripe with the show. Not really a fan of Grace either, but she had the thankless role of the ‘straight man’ to Roberts’ character.

Also, it took me some time to notice, but Chanel #3 is played by Carrie Fisher’s daughter.

I hate waifu threads

Not really, and the best part is it isn't really capeshit despite being about X-men/Marvel

It even has Holla Forums in AHS: Cult. Emma Robert's boyfriend plays a literal Holla Forumslack who slaps a bitch after she goes too far in insulting him lmao.

He learned how to hit bitches from the best

You can always just hide it.

Shes not a cat lady shes a kitten girl.

I think he hates these threads for other reasons

Ah, maybe. Also this season of Fargo was sort of a letdown. MEW was hot though.

Checked. To me it's 1>3>2, but I had a hateboner for MEW after the whole divorce thing that somewhat ruined the show for me.

Wow the same thread and the same shit images bravo fags

All pictures of Emma Roberts are sexy though

>>>/waifu/

no

waifu spam

WTF are you talking about? Discussion in this thread has been a lot different than in the previous ones (we're discussing mostly American Horror Story and The Gifted instead of Scream Queens and slashers) and most pictures are new except for shocked Chanel, crossed legs Madison, floral dress Emma Rose jogging and dancing Emma Noelle. Oh and Emma Rose with the alligator. All the other pictures are new and there's even new gifs and webms. Go meme somewhere else. Unless you were doing what implied.

If it's the watsonfag then you're absolutely right, he always spams those pics of Worst Emma in Africa with the natives. Perhaps he has a cuck fetish, but at the same time he gets butthurt at the Weinsteinposter so I wouldn't know.

Waifufags are the saddest of all fags.

What's wrong with her face?

>>>/waifuist/

These threads aren't waifufagging though. Just look at what gets discussed, you'll see that most posts aren't people larping about being the Robertses' husbands, although most of us are enamored with them. Most posters in these threads fall into these categories:

Saying these threads are waifufaggotry is as misleading as saying The Gifted is capeshit

She's offtopic, that's what's wrong with her face. This thread is rightful Roberts clay, if her last name isn't Roberts she doesn't belong here.

Goes on /waifu/.

Seems like this thread is allowed. We have discussed Chanel Oberlin, Madison Montgomery and Lorna Dane. I'd like to discuss Casey Mathis next.

>>>/eceleb/

Thirded(?).
The quality of the Emmathreads is very high. You have anons sharing high res pictures, giving advice on films and shows to check out, with a healthy dose of friendly banter thrown in.

In the mass of nuWars threads, RLM shilling, &c., the Emmathreads are a breath of fresh air.

Dubs confirm Roberts is a who for plebs

That doesn't even make any sense, Watsonfag.

Is Smol Emma a enforcer too now?

BTFO

Is she autistic? ♥

It's like having pie with ice cream :3

Emma Rose even parodied Tay

Forgot video

Not even meme autism.

lmao she even did the ride on car part

>>>/4chon/

Can't argue with those digits, but wouldn't you say it's preferable to have video without audio than no video at all?

lol

8ch.net/tv/res/1010810.html
Sad!

I don't understand why he doesn't just fuck off to reddit, it's been proven that they love Worst Emma

I have one issue with Emma Roberts' shows: the humor in them tends to be meta as fuck

I kinda dig the meta humour, the self-aware humour similar to the ‘Scream’ films, is just my cup of tea.

Preach it, brother!

They could be America’s new power couple :3

It would be pretty cool

MEME IT

>>>/waifuist/

>>>/reddit/

If 'we' managed to use esoteric memetics to help Trump win the election, getting Emma to hook up with white ethno state nationalist/singer Taylor Swift shouldn't be impossible.

It should be almost easy, they were in a movie together already

Well, then, how about this for a challenge?

user, that's the movie where Taylor was, it had TayTay, Julia and Emma

DROPPED
I guess it's true that there's only one Best Emma after all, what a disappointment.

Don't be that guy.

Dang, she wasn't even Best Emma for me but I'm sorry for your loss. Truly a disappointment.

>>>/thirsty/

I'm blaming her for defending faggots larping as women, have some common sense ffs

I think not even Stone has defended trannies in public, reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That puts Dumont almost in the same tier as Watson

>>>/cuck/

You just can't let it go, can you?

Sorry for your loss, user ;_;

The best Emma for the job is a Maisie!

Maisie Williams! You know, star of Game of Thrones.

It's OK, I considered her one of the best but wasn't as invested in her as I am in smol Emma. I'm glad she took the stage name Dumont though, she's not worthy of carrying the name Roberts until she gets it together. Best Emma should send her an email to make her reconsider her position. A STEM girl is supposed to have a bigger brain than a manatee.

As long as we can all agree that the best best Emma is Maisie.

Meme responsibly, user. Before you know it, you'll have summoned the Maisiefag to these threads.

You don't say!

What can I say? At least it's not the watsonfag. I'd gladly promote Maisie to being an Emma if I could demote Watson to being a Lena. At least Maisie can act, which is more than can be said about Watson.

classy

Preach!

Nothing. There is literally nothing you could say in your defense.

I'm not the one posting Maisie though

I know she is a hilldawg, but I haven't seen go full retard and praise trannies

So, she might be into astrology?

She's the mildest liberal of the 4 Emmas

bruh

I think every actor and actress know it would be social suicide to endorse Trump.

Isn't there someone you forgot to mention?

>>>/waifuist/

Your 'contribuations' to this thread were already pretty sad, but you are hitting a new low. At the very least you are tenacious in your shitposting, I'll give you that much.

This one should replace the now disgraced Bunton.

Oh no, a waifufag thinks I'm sad
:(

I know fam, never heard of any of these women.

Um, yes.

Yeah, you are right, you don't sound like a sad individual at all.

pls stop u r hurting my feels

She is though. She isn't a harvested mouthpiece of the UN, she hasn't done a "I will survive" cover as an underhanded protest, she isn't promoting trannies or mental illness.

Pretty much. They already give Taylor Swift shit for not openly endorsing Hillary.

Damn, you're right

Quality contribution my dude

It's DUMONT. D-U-M-O-N-T.

bruh

I just always think of her as Bunton for some reason and thus it has become my name for her.

Well, you are either trolling, or you got triggered enough to click the thread instead of hiding it, and then stay in the thread to reply.

Watsonfag

I would be surprised if several celebs didn't actally vote for Trump or a third candidate, but knew better than to say it on social media, or in interviews.

Holy shit I just did some twitter detective work and found this. Best Emma? I can't believe Emma Rose Roberts has been surpassed. I guess I should check her body of work though, but from what I saw she's mostly silent on politics and the only things she shills are FCA and Jaguar cars.

kek

She pretty much is though.

kek, I didn't expect to find that under the spoiler
It wouldn't be surprising but she seems to be a convinced Democrat. On the plus side she seems to admire based democrats like JFK, she even sort of played Jackie Kennedy (it was actually Chanel dressed up as Jackie but whatever).

Just hide the thread :)

Just make a board :)

Too much hassle, fam.

Damn, I missed the highlight

Nice reddit mindset you have faggot. I bet you wish you could bury threads.

>>>/waifu/

She dressed up as Jackie twice actually.
Styxhexenhammer666 talked about JFK and other Democrat presidents hailed as role models, and wondered how leftists ignored JFK's strong anti-communist views.

Sure, let us go with that. What is your excuse for not simply hiding the thread?

Emma "ran down a tranny, shit was cash" Walsh
TBH I suspected she could be somewhat conservative, she has that typical republican hottie who loves guns look, like Eva Shockey

What's your excuse for pretending to obsess over random Hollywood twats?

Oh boy

FOR SIX YEARS THIS STUPID PIECE OF SHIT MEME HAS BEEN POSTED

If you could just answer my question instead of deflecting, that would be real swell.

Who do you think you're kidding?

Let me put it this way, if MEW could eventually get her movie crush, what's stopping me from doing it? Just give me enough time, I'll cuck Evan Peters.

If you could just answer my question instead of deflecting, that would be real swell.

I asked first. I'll give you my honest answer after you have explained yourself.

HEAD.
NICE AND HOT.

No, I asked first.

Nope - I asked first:

The question is implicit in pointing out that you're just an avatarfag looking for an IRC substitute.

Emma "Cape Town Buyers Club" Walsh

That is a very poor reason IMHO, and it seems like you are simply wasting your own time.

Anyways, I just finished the second - and final - season of Scream Queens, I might give my thoughts on it tomorrow - it is getting way too late for shitposting now.
Is there anything else Emma-related I should watch next?

Reminder that your best will never be enough for Emma Roberts but it's your job to keep trying!

Reminder that you're talking to yourself.

That would make sense if we weren't exchanging pics of Emmas

That doesn't even rhyme, are you even trying?
Emma "Transgenders get the fender" Walsh
Emma "Sending homos to Gehenna" Walsh

That's a good motivator to keep trying.

We're the Millers. It even has baneposting in it.

(You) wish that I was.

>>>/waifuist/

BestEmma and Baneposting? I'm in!
Thanks for the tip, user.

Yes, very impressive.

My sides.

>>>/reddit/

Not as your dedication to shitposting. Imagine wasting your time trying to sage a thread because you got triggered, or because you have nothing else to do.

The butthurt is real

Yes, you are rather butthurt.

Yes, you are living proof of that.

Imagine wasting your time trying to spam a board because you got triggered, or because you have nothing else to do.

Emma "gun or car, that's the dilemma" Walsh
Emma "frag the fags" Walsh
Emma "frag grenades for fag parades" Walsh
Emma "Put fags in bodybags" Walsh

Holy shit, it's true

I guess growing up surrounded by homicidal niggers who hate white people does that to you. Is she the new Yolanda Kloppers?

Emma "Enola the gays" Walsh

Who would have thought that Best Emma and Worst Emma would share their initials.

That's what an "empowered woman" looks like, unlike this

Literal eceleb tier. You are 4chan reddit cancer.

Emma "homoshima and fagasaki" Walsh

What did he meme by this?

Is she the next Zoë Bell?

Zoë has more acting skills than a lot of actresses people suck off to. She is great in Haze, like a female Norman Reedus.

I never said she was bad, I love Zoë. Anyone who claims she can't act should watch Death Proof

So playing herself?

Last time I checked her life didn't consist of doing crazy stuff for thrills with friends while being chased by a madman trying to kill them all

maybe you want to fuck her bellybutton, like Tommy Wiseau ha ha

Don't. The film is pure garbage.

Yes, it's still garbage.

If it wasn't for the scenes of stripping, no one would have bother watching it.

The lack of self awareness of the SJW never ceases to amaze me

Where does this mentality come from?

Oh, so hard to choose lol

Lol every recent oscar winning actress is a nobody stone is just like jlaw

He is not called harvey "the meat bridge to oscars" weinstein for no reason.

What mentality? Being an insectoid bugman?

As per , here is my breakdown of the second season.
Still enjoyable, Chanel is still best girl.

Tyler Lautner was by far the worst actor in the series – in fact, he might even be a candidate for the worst actor ever. Granted his character didn’t get get to do much ‘acting’, but I did not buy his his doctor role for a moment – he was just standing around with a blank expression on his face. It was wooden, awkward, and distracting. Chanel #3 is supposed to be this emotionless character, but even she acted more human than Tyler’s character.

I also would have liked to see Munsch have to work harder to cover up the murders at the hospital – I think that was a missed opportunity for comedy and drama. Maybe a character like Pete from the first season, a journalist who started investigating the goings on at the hospital, and Munsch being forced to go to greater lengths to prevent the truth from coming out.

Denise was still annoying, though luckily she didn’t get as much screen time in this season. Zayday was still unlikeable, though maybe not as bad as in the first season. Dr. Brock Holt was great, and I wish we had gotten some more conflict between him and Chad Radwell (RIP). Chanel was still great fun to watch, and Roberts’ still managed to steal the show and it looked like she had fun every minute making it. My only ‘problem’ with her character is that she might be a little too passive – I would have liked to see her take on a more scheming/active role in trying to get back on top of things. Hester (Leah Michele) felt a bit tacked on, and her character was not as good as in the first season.

Overall not as good as the first season, but if you liked that one, and you like Emma Roberts/Chanel, it is well worth a watch. While they don’t show a whole lot of blood on the show, some of the patients and surgeries where surprisingly graphic – especially the boy with the massive tumour in the last episode. Murphy seems to love weird and freakshow-like characters with weird diseases and defects in his shows…

I think this kind of genre combination – (meta/self-aware) humour and horror – is Emma’s forte, and while I don’t want her to become typecast, I would like to see her in something like Stuart Gordon’s ‘Re-Animator’.

I'm going to try Scream Queens. If this shit is not kino, I will meme Roberts into a short haired dyke like I did to Ellen Page.

If you are looking for a self-aware comedy slasher in the vein of the Scream films, I think you will like it. It is well shot, well acted, and the music is top tier tbh.

Indeed.

How does someone ignore the picture in the OP like that?
That's commendable and all but she's still Emily Jean. Honorary Emma, but can't be Best Emma.

kek
Stone didn't get harvested though, she didn't even work with him. JLaw is another matter.

Based reviewbro. Apologies again for spoiling episode 4.

WHEN
WILL
THEY
LEARN

Are those chicks on heels? I mean, he's 5'8

Well, that's 4 inches under manlet cutoff

Damn, I'm not even a manlet but bitches are so stupid about height. If he was like 5'2" I'd understand but 5'8" really isn't that bad. I have to imagine that they'd still be into him though since he's famous and good looking.

This is what manlets actually believe.

That is like NEETs saying D-DROPPED the second they see a celeb doesn't have the most perfect feet or a huge ass, but would actually date anything that blinked at them. You can bet those are landwhales.

What are some movies about a girl finding free coffee?

>>>/waifu/

Why does Best Emma (Roberts) anger you so? Is it her cheeky smile, her amazing skills in digit getting…?

I think it is a combination of all of that plus an unhealthy dose of jealousy.

Is that from SCRE4M?

Niggers ruin everything, the shows are still good but they'd be so much comfier without them.

Oh and the worst part is that I bet niggers love those characters because they're just as annoying as they are IRL

No it is from Palo Alto (2013).
wifflegif.com/tags/17038-emma-roberts-gifs?page=5

I actually ripped my SCRE4M DVD the other day - might give it a rewatch again soon - Emma & Hayden were fantastic in it.

So much this. Zayday & Denise were easily the worst thing about Scream Queens. The show would have been so much better without them.

I wish we could get segregated movies

>>>/waifuist/
>>>/reddit/

>>>/butthurt/

Hear, hear!
Ariana was actually not too bad on the show though, and Emma's character joked about how she hadn't been able to find out her ethnicity.

I don't know what board to direct you to, but waifu posting is very passe'.

Don't fret. Episode 3 ended with the reveal of Chad’s body, so I expected as much. I had a slight hope he had faked his death, or at least that he was’t dead though. It was a bit lame to bring him back, only to kill him off so soon - same with Wes.

Aw, he still thinks he can police the board and sage whatever triggers him.

Where are Leia 2.0's earmuffs?

That's a gorgeous picture. I love how Emma's eyes look like they're a different color all the time.

Also checked

Nice catch. Unless it is a goof, maybe she feels safe enough not to wear them at the KKT house, and especially in the massive wardrobe room.

Seconded. It is like they change between green, hazel and blue according to her mood and the tone of the scene.

Checked back at ya :3

Check em

Leave Holla Forums this board is not for whos

According to the watsonfag "she did a cameo" lmao

If he wasn't so autistic and had so poor taste in actresses, and would still defend her 'honour' (kek), I might feel bad for him. It is Christmas after all soon.

Archived the previous thread for posterity
archive.is/u3t0m

And archived this one too now that I realized it hit bump limit

Forgot link
archive.is/tQzIW

Good times.
These have been some of the best threads I have seen and participated in on Holla Forums.

Why is she so classy bros? It's like there's blue blood in her veins or something.

We didn't have to hit bump limit so soon

Re-archived it to include your post. I'm so glad I've made another user discover Best Emma.

Forgot link again lel
archive.fo/reKqh

Maybe aunt Julia thought her how to be a proper lady.
The (original) Chanels looked amazing on Scream Queens - kino-tier aesthetics on that show.

Some anons just want to see the world burn ;_;
I think the best course of action in the future would simply be to ignore trolls - they'll grow tired and bugger off if no one bothers talking to them. Hopefully.

I am very glad you and the other anons started and posted in these threads; making fun of the Watsonfag, introduced me to SQ, sharing images, and sharing tips on other films and shows to watch.

She was good in that film

the cameo was a different film, wow a popular actress does more films you fucking brainlet

autism

lel

Kek top kek

When did reddit come here?

last week

You could have just added all that salt into one post you know.

When the last jedi threads were linked here

Notice who uploaded it? The WEINSTEIN Company
Yeah and you implied she only did a cameo.

Seems like someone told them Watson's "honour" was being questioned here so the WIDF raided

New thread