Are there any videogame characters stronger than the Demi-fiend?

Are there any videogame characters stronger than the Demi-fiend?

considering he is stronger than deities and gods that are omnipotent, is there any character strong enough to even lay a hand on him?

Hard mode: No futa goddess or DDS party members

Other urls found in this thread:

dandwiki.com/wiki/Pun-Pun_(3.5e_Optimized_Character_Build)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

probably there are a couple, but i can at least say that most characters look better and don't look like a gay human zebra

kill yourself, fam. bump

As usual, the answer is Asura.
As it will be for every "is there anyone stronger than x?" thread.

He does look as gay as all fuck.

Do opponents die from laughter or discomfort?

Thought it was decided that Kirby is the strongest vidya charcter?

Lord Vivec

Listen, faithful, to Vivec's words, for he says five times and five ways –
Forge a keen Faith in the crucible of Suffering.
Engrave upon thy eye the image of injustice.
Death does not diminish; the ghost gilds with glory.
Faith conquers all. Let us yield to faith.
Better to suffer a wrong than to do one.

Rob the Bald Dragonborn

sage

Don't make me laugh son

Yet he pretty much just stands there and dies when you kill him

Is there any vidya character who can beat Dio Brando?
And I'm not talking about Phantom Blood Dio,the orphan kid with the power to kick dogs into furnaces and his secret switchknife ready to kill jojo, nor am I talk about later Phantom Blood Dio with the power of the stone mask and after becoming a vampire, which gave him inhuman strenght, speed and senses, as well as the ability to drink blood and regenerate himself,hell I'm not even talking about Phantom Blood Dio after the first fight,where he gets Space Ripper Stingy Eyes and the ability to freeze by touch,actually I'm not even talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio either,with the powers of a vampire,Jonathan's body and his stand 'The World',and I'm not talking about Stardust Crusaders Dio,after absorbing Joseph's blood and being able to stop time using 'The World' for almost 8 seconds,and I'm not even talking about Jojo:Heritage for the Future story mode Dio,where he absorbs Jotaro and Joseph's blood and ruins over the world.But hell,I'm not even talking about part 7 alternate universe Dio,with the power to turn himself into a dinosaur by using his stand from the corpse parts called [Scary Monsters],and nor am I talking about late part 7 Dio,where he gets recruited by Funny Valentine to defeat Johnny,and has the ability to stop time with a younger version of [The World].
I'm talking about Dio after attaining heaven alongside Pucci from the game 'Eyes of Heaven' for PS4,with the powers of a powered up The World pressumed to be '[The World Over Heaven]' who has also gotten slightly fat and purple skin with longer hair and the ability of Rohan's Stand ' Heaven's door who's able to rewrite and modify memories of whoever he wants,alongside with being able to stop time for up 10 seconds and presumed to be alongside his sons Giorno,Donatello,Ugalo and Rikiel,each with a different stand and still his old vampire powers(freezing others and Space Ripper Stingy Eyes) and as well as his ability to fly and his abundant arsenal of knifes and other dirty tricks and the actual ability of [THE WORLD OVER HEAVEN] that is to rewrite reality so he can beat any other stand in the series by simply rewritting reality so that the person becomes his ally instead, effectively allowing him to control any being in the entire universe with his overwhelming power, and let's not forget of course about the strongest punches in the world that go in FTL speed, his previously mentioned vampire abilities(Stinger eyes, inhuman senses, freeze by touch) as well as his stands perfect power and his amazing intellect.Who couldn't be beat by any being in za entire world.

But what if the thread is about who's stronger than Asura?

Dio Brando

The Hist Tree from the Elder Scrolls.

Survived the equivalent of a universal "Big Crunch" as a result of an awakening of the godhead.

It continued to exist despite the annihilation of existence.

And what's to show for it? Some shithole marsh inhabited by smelly lizard puppets.

Dio lost to an asshole who stole his much touted power and kicked his ass with it.
Asura murdered the Creator God with his bare hands.

I came in this thread to post something like this, very nice.

Enjoy getting hit with Super Slam and not being able to get back up while getting your boipucci fucked with a bumper sword.

GOKU from any dbz fighter

As if you needed to ask.

How innovative.

Bayonetta would probably have a good fight with him.
Kamiya said on twitter that Bayo far surpasses Dante in power level.

daily reminder that asura could kill the Creator God because he was actually the Destructor God himself, which is why he had to die afterwards

what if the question is, Who had a complete game at launch and was an actually fun game?

Except guns.

Lucas from Mother 3 after the ending

You only get the Blade of the East for a good 10 seconds.

Wild Woody

I swear to god OP you are such a cock sucking faggot with these trash threads, if you played more then one game in the fucking series you could get the mother fucking answer for your self but no you just decided to go "LOL can anyone beat him LOL" fucking kill yourself

Would've worked better if the question was "who could survive a Power Charged Freikugel?"

Second-best protagonist. Oersted did nothing wrong after all.

Shiki can kill Power-Man. Discuss

weeb

I'm not sure, maybe he is already a super zombie pile of bullshit

That's pretty cool OP, but is there an video game character stronger than Madara Uchiha?

And I’m not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I’m not talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara either. Hell, I’m not even talking about Juubi Jinchuuriki Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano’o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju’s DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu.

EYEguy

his Triangle Gate banishes everything from machines to demons out of existence, no exceptions, and that'd be just overkill
A Dragon's Breath would be enough to teleport inside of him if his PSI Resist isn't high enough, or EYEguy could use a Hypnotic Gate to put him into a permanent coma

His boss

Nope.

Is Kirby Diety-tier? Mortals can't even see Demons, unless Kagutsuhi is shining/world is over

Can you elaborate on CHIM?I thought it was just a dev joke breaking the 4th wall because vivec knows he's in a videogame

A human and mortal. no chance.

Human and mortal again. Even just an agydine from line of sight is enough. I think one of the many bitches at Demifiend's command would be enough to kill the courier, considering some random fag almost killed him with just a gun

Then they aren't. That's not what omnipotent means. There can by definition only be one omnipotence in all the multiverse. If there's more, then there's none.

Nigga did you even play the game?

Given Asura is level 30 , 58 and 80 in other games, where the MCs are weaker than Demifiend, pretty sure Demifiend would have no reason beating him easily. I credit you for the fact he's not in it since I dismissed whether he was there or not. The important point is he's just another demon for his roster and it doesn't matter whether he was present or not

b-b-but he wasn't there so you don't know! is not a counter-argument. If normal human with a gun can beat him in SJ, the demifiend can beat him with his tongue alone

not beating him easily*

Mortal / Human.

If you had said Aleph we could have a nice discussion, but him? nah.

Aleph is not stronger than Demifiend.

He defeated an avatar of YVH, not YVH itself

Futa goddess and crew are considered just a normal random battle for demifiend (hence the music is normal enemy theme on his boss fight). If he wanted, he could gaia rage DDS party anytime, he just didn't do it because he didn't feel like wasting MP on random trash mob, no pun intended since they're from the Junkyard.

Anyone else doesn't hold candle or even a strawman to argue if they could be stronger than demifiend.

He's still mortal, human, and a child at that.

He did reset the world but nobody died, according to the ending.

A feat only he can achieve, but due to the way it occurred he really didn't resist any sustained damage since the reset didn't hurt anyone.

An interesting discussion would be who's stronger among Ness, Ninten or Lucas

Legit SMT spoilers since I'm not aware if final is out yet
Protag of 4Final beat YHVH, like the legit YHVH which is the most bullshit thing since the end of the big villain is a fucking tumblr haired toss pot, also stat in game wise he 4 final protags gets level 999 with his HP reaching around 10000HP/8000MP doing mass damage with a potential of literally over a million with a combination of 999STR and DEX + Focus and the right buffs and debuffs (in SMT 3 Demifiend with perfect set up and max potential is 190,000 which funny enough beats lucifer 3 times over there)

I'm not reading the spoilers. But if 4-Final adds more info upon demifiends power level , as long as its canon and not some pandering DLC for making money out of fans then sure, as long as you're not bullshitting.

However your argument about asura is baloney.

shame on you faggots

wew lad. you'd be better off saying Bayonetta or Dante, except Dante beats Bayo and Demifiend makes Dante his bitch in his own game.

You can start by actually elaborating to enlighten the thread. Didn't play Quick time-event and cutscenes: the game.

Nanashi and Flynn are confirmed strongest in 4F actually, Demi-fiend didn't beat lucifer in TDF

His mortal flesh isn't needed. He's beyond that, it's just a small part of him, a fingernail or a single hair.

Do you mean TDE?

Your virginity lol

Yeah, the Stephen DLC revealed what would happen he didn't intervene, Hero dies in the ICBM strike, Aleph gets killed by Satan using the Megido Arc, Demi-Fiend dies because he wasn't strong enough, Law Flynn gets sucked it. At the end of the day they all beat Stephen earning a second chance at life and succeeded at their failures which means Law Flynn used it as NG+ and went Neutral

But I already said Bayonetta earlier.
But Kamiya himself said it's the other way around by fucking miles.
Here is Asura defeating the creator of the universe fuelled purely by his rage.

Argonians most OP race in Tamriel. When the Oblivion Crisis happened all over Tamriel, every race got its shit pushed in. Except Argonians, they forced the Daedra to close the portals because the Argonians invaded THEM through the portals.

A strong contender that's usually ignored in these types of thread would be the Bhaalspawn in BG1/2, played as a Wild Mage.

Only thing he can't do is 4th wall breaking stuff.

>Ignoring the part where it was only because a blessed weapon only in that world because without it the 2 top law and chaos demons outside of Lucifer and YHVH both get stomped on the last boss is the other demons tanking and healing you since only you can hurt him.
It does He walked up to and got fucked up by YHVH and then put in the spirit world place a long with the other protags which is the place you went after the nuke happened in SMT 1, pretty much any universe where the "potential" to grow strong enough in time to be a thread has to be tossed in there and watched by steven who is revealed to be some god piece of bullshit who could have stood up this whole time and your character along side the other 4 protags fights him (Who all have skills related to using guns (1), swords(2), physicals(3) and magic(4) Demifiend is shown to be the strongest of the 4 but still weakened since in canon he only drew or borderline lost with lucifer

This piece of shit is the canon strongest being in SMT I fucking hate final so much

Bayonetta has, within reason, beaten foes stronger than what Dante has faced in his games. Pic unrelated though, pretty sure the Rodin fights aren't canon.

As for this post actually being pic related, demons shit themselves when they see Rodin and even in gameplay during Bayo 2, there's a section where he helps you out and he just obliterates everything that spawns with ease, enemies that Bayo herself needs a a lot more with, 30 seconds to 1 minute more, that's a lot because Rodin is just that strong. You could just stand around and wait for him to do all the work if it didn't mean you wouldn't get Pure Platinum for doing nothing at all.

There probably weren't that many Daedra attacking Black Marsh.

Thing is nothing is ever shown to actually be a threat to Dante, 1 and 2 show he can just have unlimited DT if he wants and just Stop time indefinitely, gain invincibility, Summon dragons of pure demonic energy and in 4 he just shows up with one of his weaker weapons and still is never shown to have any issue.

Any of his given weaknesses are simply a game mechanic to not be more easy then God of War.

I swear to fucking god I turned sage off

Waiting for that One Punch Man video game so we can settle this shit.

But Golden Experience Requiem is already in a video game so it's already too late for saitama.
Also if VN's are bideo games count Demonbane

How could his game even work? I'm guessing it would be a light life sim like Animal Crossing, where beating bad guys would be just like pulling out weeds as they appear.

You'd never play as Saitama till the end
Have it take place during the later half of the garou ark where all the S class are fighting the mass of monsters
only play as Saitama for the garou fight where he's shown to handle saitama tapping him

well Saitama wasn't always that strong
you could be playing his early years and do HUNDRED PUSH UPS, HUNDRED SQUATS, 10KM RUNNING EVERY SINGLE DAY

Why does it keep reticking itself?

BUUUUURAWWWWK

LLLLLLLESSSNARRRRRRR

That would be a great - a game where you have to log in and run Saitama through an hour or so of training every day for three years, without fail, or the counter restarts.

And once you finish the three years, THEN you're allowed to play the story mode of the events in the manga, most of which are ~20 minutes of running to a location followed by one button press to win the fight.

Not Vivec's fault that the player is a dumb murderhobo. Vivec would be a great DM, he just keeps giving you rope so you can hang yourself.

SMT - Kaneko = Not Canon

He's wearing pants and sneakers, stop lying.

Kaneko is supposedly still involved in some of the writing.
I'm more concerned about Okada's absence if anything.

I'll buy that for a dollar.

Too bad.

But the DDS party members never defeated him. In his optional boss battle he doesn't even use his strongest skills. When you win he leaves you a note saying some shit like "You're pretty good", I don't know exactly what it was but some bullshit like that. he never took that fight seriously, he was just toying with you.

Nah i can see it as a beat em up, but instead of Saitama we play Genos instead, and can unlock One Punch mode at the end of the game to replay it as Saitama

And unlock Mumen Rider Mode

/thread

game over gooks

Not even trips can protect him from Demifiend's dick, user.

please state an example with source of how Jack Frost has ever been in any game a super high level demon. Even if leveled to maxx he's weaker than others due to no fusion.

Not trying to "I win this argument lol btfo", just genuinely curious.

why, it's my peenus weenus, of course!

haha :P

a videogame character stronger than the Demi-fiend? the answer is, of course, my peenus weenus :)

haha!

I don't think he'd be even able to see, let alone sense them (since Demifiend and his demons are deities, and in DBZ universe mortals can't sense their ki)

Not to mention Demifiend includes an army of demons at his summoning disposal.

you just got rekt gook, admit it

Bayonetta is human.

Dante isn't.

Even if Bayo is more skilled, in the long run and test of endurance, Dante would win.

In other words her attacks are futile while Dante would just cutscene regen all her attacks

I believe those fags in Deathbattle made a match of bayo vs dante. Not going by that, but they also used that argument as the main dealbreaker.

and to be honest bayo is a much cooler character.

He doesn't exist in the first place, that fight takes place in the junkyard.

Even if you were hypothetically right, you'd just be backpedalling your own argument because even just his copy data or made up character is stronger than the DDS party either way.

He nulls physical. The nigga is literally bulletproof. He also nulls every single other element in the game, meaning he's FUCKING INVINCIBLE

At best he'd have like a 2-incher.

How do you even get damaged in the game at that point?

Are you that dense gook? Before he even does anything he is dead. Gamers judge how charcaters fight by how the fight in gameplay not in cutscene. What are you some gook faggot that thinks movies are games?

>TFW ten inches but no boyfriend to ravage because not a single gay guy around who can hold an intellectual conversation,not a flamboyant fuck, and at least 7/10

kill yourself

El Presidente, he can make communism work

You get Null All post-game.
Almighty damage (Gods, deities, the equivalent of Ultima from FF to put in low common denominator, or Non-elemental but with the requirement of being Godly, to put in lore perspective) can damage you. Also enemies with Pierce, but only lucifer has pierce.

I always knew you were baiting, but sometimes it's fun just to respond anyways.

Some argue guns can hurt demifiend since there are no guns in SMT 3 thus "it doesn't count for his null all"

However Gun attacks are simply considered physical in SMT 3. Null:All covers gun damage in DDS1/2, and demons who have Gun-type normal attacks in future games like SJ do nothing to Demifiend, strengthening this point.

The Beta Suit guy from TimeShift can slow down time, stop time, and reverse time for everything but himself
He can also carry three nades and three weapons, from rocket launchers, to explosive crossbows and shotguns
How does he rank up?

Tut tut!
Dante uses gun attacks while fighting you and later on when he joins you. Those count as a physical attack and null all applies to them.

granted you have to take different game universes with a grain of salt since you can't take demons' power levels seriously or at the least measure them accurately

At any rate, if you do a new game+ and have Null:all, you'll be immune to dante's Ebony and Ivory. So let's just debunk it with that.

Now, Earth Magic, we might be onto something here.

Do you have any idea how many shitty games you can just equip some special pair of pants and become impervious to damage? You are a fucking retard, gook.

pic related

Demifiend doesn't equip any gear. He learns the ability. He hones that trait, it is not equipped by some piece of gear that anyone can equip.

Right, I meant Gun-type damage. My bad.

I am going to fuck your ass every day until you can't live without my cock.

so?

shit, i fucked with this gook faggot brain so hard he has gone insane

That wasn't even full power Dante, full power Dante would kick his fucking ass.

Demifiend in the game is more like a high level Bayonetta.

He's not better than Uncle Dante just because he beat a not even fully canon Dante who was holding back his above Mundus tier power level.

What are you talking about, look at those sneakers.

>>>/cuckchan/

Xenogears from Xenogears could tear anything a new asshole. It can beat dudes up at the speed of light and hits harder than my dad. Its hyper mode makes it even more powerful delevering attacks that change the background into outer space which means it could probably blow up planets. It was made for the sole purpose killing everybody on the planet because his mom abused him as a child God and done so for the sake of pussy.

I don't remember this boss from final Fantasy.
Is it from Persona 4? I hear that game is fun but seems to hard

Please gas yourself weeb.

Yukari and her vaguely-worded bullshit.

While I hate LOL TOOHOO HIJACK there are a few characters who could do shit

Goku.

Literally any high level DND character in one of the various many dnd games would whip him, as many spells don't give a shit about resistance or damage reduction.

Also, Lady of Pain could bar him from Sigil, or maze/flay him. She killed an immortal on the same tier of immortal bullshit as Kaguya.

OR literally any other epic fantasy characters like Featherine from Umineko.

Here is your answer

The kid from Scribblenauts.

DDS 2
He shows up to quiz for 100 questions 20 per encounter and once you answer all 100 near the end of the game there's a Jack frost super boss

Even in the ending god/YHVH/Deus/spacecomputer even said, "s'cool. If you are going to fight this hard, i'm just going to fuck off and whatever happens to this planet is all you m8. Lets roll Kreliean.". Going by that Fei never was able to strike down a deity even when using the Xenogear with ID mode on and unlimited fuel.

That said, excellent tastes.

Well in SMT canon most of those spells would be some kind of mental or curse effect, which Demifiend is immune to.

At the same time, nothing can beat pure D&D rules-lawyered characters like dandwiki.com/wiki/Pun-Pun_(3.5e_Optimized_Character_Build) because they flat out break reality infinitely.

Nocturne is overrated as fuck and the tinny audio filter over goddamn everything ruined an otherwise great soundtrack. It was nice to be able to hear that rocking battle theme properly for once via DDS.

someone uploaded the entire Soundtrack in high quality on youtube.

I t-thought it was fine.

So do we all agree Demifiend is the strongest videogame character? outside of 4final MC

The only one who actually had a decent response was user saying Kirby, considering Kirby gets to absorb Demifiend. It also depends whether Kirby is mortal or considered a Deity since he's a chosen Star Warrior.

I know you're being retarded but I'll bite considering Madara is in the ninja storm games

First of All we'd have to deduce if Madara can see the Demifiend. The only two ways he could see the demifiend is if his zombie form counts as a soul or not (Souls can see Demons/Deities). The other way is if his rinnegan allows him to see the Demifiend. For argument's sake let's say the rinnegan since it is the most possible way , considering zombies in naruto only have the powers they possessed when they were alive.

Madara attains the rinnegan after being resurrected, so here is the problem. In order for Madara to see Demifiend he is now a mortal. Can he see him? yes. Can he actually do damage? no. can he be killed? yes.

If we power up madara to Six Sages mode, even then Demifiend does not use chakra for fighting, but rather magic. Unless Chakra is the same as MP he could block his MP usage, but even without power charge he could use an item to replenish it. Hereis the reason why madara loses though: Pierce. Six Sage paths is known to block all jutsu (for arguments sake, let's give madara the benefit of the doubt and say he blocks magic too). Demifiend has Pierce, piercing through his defenses. Given Madara is mortal. A quick freikugel would be enough to kill him. Not to mention Freikugel rarely ever misses due to its super-high accuracy. something that hasn't been highlighted yet

Not only to mention demifiend can buff and debuff, while Madara, although having jutsus to buff himself or arguably debuff consumes MP, and has never shown dispelling jutsus to his knowledge. With that said, even if Demifiend didn't attack madara would eventually run out of mana while demifiend has endless mana with the chalice of mana item gotten late game.

Not to mention Null: All. Considering Jutsu is element type, it would be blocked. If we give madara the benefit of considering MP as chakra and blocking MP, then we also have to give Demifiend that benefit.

He can't do damage. He's mortal. He would run out of mana or endurance. He can be damaged.

At least Madara can see the demifiend. Maybe even do some damage and scratch him if he's unbuffed and if we consider six paths'/rinnegan jutsu as almighty. Even then I'm pretty sure Madara would just Trigger retaliate and kill himself in the process.

I just seriously replied to your meme reply. But yes, It was interesting to analyze.

No.

By all means you're welcomed to mention some videogame characters so we can have a videogame-related discussion.

Null:All blocks his Scribbling ability considering it is either a Curse/Ailment

Null:All also blocks Holy/Dark instant kills

That's the only case though. And it was a mini-boss event fight rather than a real, serious boss. It's not like he appeared as random enemy encounter end game. But fair enough.

Interesting. We've have to list abilities to see which actually apply hurting the Demifiend though, because pretty sure Null:All immunizes anything that is not Almighty.

This has a chance.

This is a thread for the lowest denominator on Holla Forums
Most underage don't get that.

As usual, the answer is "the developer console", or any character that can use it.

Rick Dangerous.

ITT: OP argues like a five year-old about how his favourite character is perfect in every single way

this. nigger just ignores any piece of solid evidence brought up against his shitty zebra-human hybrid and goes after the easy posts.

Demi-Nigger please go.

Are you mad that you have the cock size of a 5 year old, samefag?

Also I'm a DDSfag so like hell I'm OP.

what does DDS mean? Double dick sucker.

DDS == Digital Devil Saga, it has a character that's way more OP than the one on OP's pic.

You're both right here

this happens with virgin losers who have no sex life or friends

The console is used by the player, not the character. It'd be like claiming videogame characters also have the ability to pause, save, load, and exit all of their own ability as well.

Some of them do.

See: Elder Scrolls.

Gameplay was shit but god damn it's fun to watch

But can it beat the power of Star Platinum's asspulls?

Nothing can beat that, user. That's like asking if something can beat plot armor.

there's always a stronger MUGEN character

Kirby can barely beat a hardly magical slow penguin with a regular hammer. He can't even absorb Dedede for fuck's sake.

Anything remotely strong would kick Kirby's pink ass sideways. We've seen that BECAUSE THE GAMES ARE OUT THERE.

Dark Donald, Second Death Star, and Duane could fuck up mostly any chump in this thread.

The only right answer

I invoke the power of the concept of time. All that begins will surely also end.
Checkmate, existence.

That is somehow more retarded than this thread.

the MUGEN arms race is pretty fucking stupid, yes
it should have stopped at rare akuma, at least he was something other than a donald recolor with higher stats than the last donald recolor

Any single one of them.
Why? Because they're video game protagonists and thus have the ultimate power of save/load, and thus can repeat the battle until they get every single move and timing right.

Also, that is most vomit-inducing character design I've seen in some time. OW THE EDGE levels of stupid.

And finally, beating a god means jack shit since in most jap games "god" is nothing more than a fancy title.
When a retard with a ball kills gods by kicking the ball at them, you know the level of retardation.

What game are you talking about? Sounds fun.

giorno giovanna

Demifiend isn't even the strongest being in-universe, simply because the Great Will still exists.

That looks like shit and is shit.

Final Fantasy

Oh fuck you Wakka wasn't retarded at all.

tbh this looks more like a proper tohoe fight than any of the tohoe fighting games