Shia LaBeouf wants white privilege

Shia LaBeouf wants white privilege

The body cam footage from him most recent arrest was released.

youtube.com/watch?v=v6jaCTMUlBs

youtube.com/watch?v=uIv4od8IpOQ

Can we meme him in to the next Zyklon Ben so that any possible chance at a further movie career is ruined for him?

So is the first we've heard from him since Finland?

I think so

>>>/hwndu/
>>>Holla Forums

I would have but i'm pretty sure that board is dead as there hasnt been a new season in a couple months.

Has he secretly been reading /hwndu/ threads and made his way to Holla Forums? Did we break him?
Has he accepted the 14 words in his heart?
Is Holla Forums propaganda stronger than Hollywood propaganda?

shia a couple of months ago:
shia now

I don't really care about this faggot and never kept up with /hwndu/.
Sounds like he probably thinks the cops are so racist that they'd actually just give him a wink, a Roman salute and let him go.
Like that was some secret phrase that magically gets white people out of trouble.

This idiot is proof that jews are a defective race with severe mental problems.

not posting the superior version

What a hateful fucking evil Jewish impostor

This picture is really gold. priceless

i'm sorry user, that clearly is the superior version

Is that the guy from LA Noire?

Just a heads up TMZ is
SHADOWBANNING THE WORD "JEW"
in the comments

Christ what an utter and complete faggot

Why is he speaking like some kind of wannabe drug dealer? Does he usually speak like that? It's very cringe inducing.

Switch it up a little. I've been using oven fodder as my default while in normiespace.

This. He's such a deluded fucking little Millenial shit that he believes that that type of thing actually works. That whites are all just secretly abusing everyone else except each other.

He lives in a fantasy world.

Nvm now its coming up sry. But yeah just be cautious of that because sometime they do that

lol true.

Mods this deserve a thread don't bumplock retards. This is a Jewish A list celebrity getting arrested in public claiming that "he's white". This is perfect oppritunity to red pill people on the Jews.