What video game titles that are failures but still outsold Fembusters: The Game?

Since the developer behind Fembusters: The Game closes its doors after only selling 2,000 copies, time to look back and post the games that are flops when it comes to sales but still outsold the feminist-self insert called Fembusters. Any titles in mind?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/08j9d
steamspy.com/app/270170
archive.is/0qouQ#selection-1735.120-1735.272
extremetech.com/gaming/162077-ouya-game-sales-figures-released-it-doesnt-look-good-for-android-console-gaming
politico.com/media/story/2014/12/gawker-discusses-cost-of-gamergate-003205
breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/06/bahar-mustafa-should-never-have-been-arrested-for-tweeting/
archive.is/lf2zS
breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/22/spj-considers-games-journalism-award/
spj.org/kunkel-winners.asp
reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/36en45/eron_gjonis_legal_case_and_crowdfunding_campaign/
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4k4u78/zoe_quinn_i_won_the_case_against_my_ex/
store.steampowered.com/app/367710/
twitter.com/Miitomoan/status/759516260145229825
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Yiannopoulos
archive.is/KthbD#selection-3557.0-3557.298
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jesus, even Sunset sold more.

Wheres the source of the dev closing down though?

Didnt squeenix say that nu-tomb raider wasnt a success dispite selling a shit ton?

archive.is/08j9d

WHEN EVEN STILLBORN HAS MORE NUMBERS THAN YOUR GAME, YOU REALLY FUCKED UP

Your mum.

well yeah it's been out longer

I could make a game and get more sales than that.

what game is that?

Thank God that whiny opportunist fag got banned on Twitter.

who?

>>>Holla Forums

It's a flop, but it's a boring flop.

From what i can understand the game doesn't even have much to do with the movie, it's just a random group of generic characters that hunt ghosts while the movie cast isn't holding out the base.

It has a male and female mixed cast and doesn't really contain SJW shit from what i've seen.

It's flopping because it's horrendously cheaply done with pretty much no content and isn't fun in the slightest as a game.

bad rats: show, a new game from the developers of bad rats, released later than cisbuster: the blame, has outsold it.

Thats depressing. But now I wonder how much unsold copies there are of the game and how quickly they'll be discounted

Facebook tier fam.

What's Fembusters?
Now what would a game of it be?

That Game You Like That Will Never Ever Get A Sequel™

>annoying brat of a cousin that may one day make millions bought it and is poisoning the one cute girl in my family

that's still around 69k dollars. more than enough to make gaem

The game has nothing to do with the movie (though I'm sure the movie being what it is didn't help sales in the slightest, it's poison to everything it touches).

I think the bigger problem is it's $50 for some retarded reason. It looks like a $20 game, maybe you could get away with $30 if you're being daring/stupid, but $50? No fucking chance. Who the hell priced this thing?

Would easily find dozens of games which outsold that, but it is too great to not just post animu girls.

If you want to do licensed game with actual company, not even close.

steamspy.com/app/270170

Sales of 2k are so bad its hard to believe.

DANGEROUS
FAGGOT

IIRC DerpQuest is free so that only lists the number of people who have actually bothered to download it and play it. And I'd guess many of those who did play it only did so in order to write a nasty review.

Don't be surprised if people start going missing

depression quest is free so she got no shekels

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Can't wait for the Fembusters sequel. I fucking WISH it happens soon, so Paul Fag's (along with everyone involved) career to be over

Fai-ai-ya Emburem

Fitting that it's Kotaku writing this if you think about it seeing the situation they're in and all

fuck off

oy vey

Hey silverberg did you know that twitter is a publically own entity not a private company and also it business model is base on open discussion?

Yeah but bad rats is a meme game that will sell tens of thousands of copies for le trolling your friends xD when it gets cheap enough.

Who could be behind this post?

How strong is he now? #FreeMilo is as much
a dead movement of manchildren defending him.

Twitter can do whatever the fuck they want. It's a private company who can deny service to anyone. Don't forget that Milo even supported censorship years before he leeched on to gg to whore himself.

archive.is/0qouQ#selection-1735.120-1735.272

Dear god even Towerfall for the
OUYA
Thats right a game for the fucking OUYA sold more than this crap

extremetech.com/gaming/162077-ouya-game-sales-figures-released-it-doesnt-look-good-for-android-console-gaming

If a game dev folded this soon after release they were probably going to even if the game made its budget back. Sonic Boom comes to mind.

This went from funny to sad really quick

Did the JEWS get to the archives?

The history of this company is like a symphony of failure.

Wasn't there also plans for bundling the game and the movie together once it's out on DVD? Good scheme all around, with both of them being such huge successes.

Works just fine for me

Get a copy of the good Ghostbusters game and give that qt some education in good taste of your dick in her mouth

There was a game?

Twitter went public three years ago, faggot.

Nigger mcdonald's is a publicly traded firm, they can still deny service to anyone they desire

not to mention the end user agreement should start with "these rules don't apply to our friends, and we are free to enforce/reinterpret these rules however we see fit"

How can you miss manage a company THIS FUCKING BAD

How much did the vivian game sell?

Nice try, Shekelbergerstein.

kys

you're doing what sjws do
just recognize that real quick
you're acting exactly how they do

wah wah we need more pr
guys remember to send your emails

Its you who is the SJW.

I can't seem to find numbers on Shadow of the Beast 2016.

it as a PS4 download only title (had a disk in europe). Any help?

It's a pretty good fucking remake though.

Damn right it is. Faithful as fuck while including the original game and making it's own spin on the lore to keep The Beast around for subsequent stories.

I was just hoping to find some numbers since I know it had to have a small install base and only a devoted fan could really appreciate what the game brings.

I miss the old "keep Holla Forums in Holla Forums" 4cuck rule. At least then every thread wasn't instantly derailed into evangelical nazi shitposting.

I wish we had the sales numbers on Umbrella Corps. I REALLY want Umbrella Corps to have sold more

And for a free game that's been surrounded by mountains of controversy, 250k is fucking pathetic.

Go back to 4cucks if you miss it so much, problem solved.

But I like my webms with sound.

Then again every webm thread on Holla Forums these days is just an excuse for Holla Forums to post 200 webms of Hitler speeches set to epic music.

Never played it but i got negative reviews both on steam and on normal gaming review sites. Why did you like it?

No need to be butthurt libtard.

What group?

posters on a website that we all frequent
don't forget, you're here forever
call each other fags all you want but the second you get your feelings hurt and get too serious about this shit, we're gonna see the same overmoderation 4chan started seeing

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

EAT SHIT SONY

Think for yourself, faggot.

You understanding is sorely lacking mein freund.

From what I remember on Steamspy Umbrella Corps flopped.

You're giving conflicting statements.

Everyone in this thread is a libtard faggot. Even the people who say they come from Holla Forums.

how is Bioware doing?
Did they sell enough of the abomination that is Dragon Age?

Will Mass Effect bad looking womyn sell?

Will the company be there when it comes out or is the company too big to fail?

I doubt the new DA was a success given that they gave out hours played instead of concrete sales. Maybe it broke even but I doubt Bioware will be much than EA's PR dev. I also have a feeling that since a bunch of the older devs left the studio a while ago they're gonna get screwed.

Go to bed, Leslie.

retard

autism

This

This is an 18+ board

Bioware is set to fail since their target demographic doesn't buy their games. They're probably banking a whole lot on that new mass effect: andromeda, which will be fun to watch the devs cry about as no one bought their game again.

Kinda why I wanna know if they are going to shut down Bioware sooner or later. Since EA do own all their IP either way.

The older bioware devs or the more famous ones like the doctors just said fuck it to vidya development. While to others are at other studios or something?

Also Biowares name is not the same as it ones was, 2 bad games hurt their name more than those xbox exclusives they made. Which is kinda stunning to me at-least.

The second I heard the black chick in that game say "herstory" I knew it was going to be the biggest flop ever.

they couldn't catch enough of those runaway spooks

Seriously did they cry over that one time or another?

I know in ME3 they more or less had a staff member whom was a writer or something also was a womyn did the whole cry oppression, misogyny, harassment and so on.

Even just saying ME3 was a bad game and a lazy ending could get you banned on several forums.

The funniest things where DA2 when the devs went on metacritic and gave it 10 out of 10 and started to shill more on the game, even when it was complete pile of shit. And the rich lore and world building from 1, was not there it was so shitty and had no connection to the first dragon age, one could argue it was only in name it had Dragon Age. But the journalists did as follows shill the game and say its not that bad and so on, even some of those shills went as far to say it was a better game. But that was before I knew they had a SJW'ish agenda going on.

Plus it was around that time the doctors left Bioware, so Bioware went to shit after that. Kinda makes me depressed that the only 2 games I've enjoyed this summer is Inside and I am Setsuna.

The circle of 3 that killed GG:
"MUH PR", "MUH EMAILS", and "MUH ACIDFAG". Don't you dare question High Fueher Acid or do anything even remotely impactful or meaningful!

It was always a shit company.

If only they had listened to Holla Forums when it was telling them not to play along with the SJWs because the game is rigged.

But no, the autistic GG cucks just had to know better. The really sad part is that they are in so deep in their little cult they still have a general going for whatever inane reason.

(checked)

Want a hole digged, stop crying and grab a fucking shovel.

Oh, right, he forgot the fourth circle, MUH DIGGING.

Go back to bending over backwards to appease the SJWs so they don't call you bad names!

Sorry. I forgot the true issue is we didn't listen to Holla Forums. There is a group of people who knows how to get shit done! Remember how they took down Bella & the Bulldogs? Jonathan Butler didn't stand a chance. Oh, and remember this guy? That was a fun few hours, wasn't it? By the way, how's Namibia coming along?

There is a reason why Gamergate is the big boogie man and not Holla Forums.

who?

Because you are not threatening in the slightest. They know all they need to do is invoke one power word or another to make you faggots spend more time proving them wrong about your good goy status and thought policing yourselves.

You did it when they called you racist, when they called you homo/transphobic, and when they called you misogynists. It was sad to watch.

Yes there is or was. They may still do it just to artificially boost the number of dvd 'sold'.
Don't forget the Nu GB tweet that endorses clinton, which sony later deleted and claimed to be nothing of the sort. While Feig continues to double down.

You are doing some serious mental gymnastics here. Just admit it. Gamergate was far more effective at pushing back progressives than anything Holla Forums has done.

Bioware made good games once upon a time for rpg-fags.

Some PCucks said they went to shit when they made xbox games. Other say it was when they got picked up by EA or when they made that MMO.

No one is 100% sure when it went to shit. For me personally it was after ME2,

GG died when muh pr faggotry began to take hold.when even the most autistic researchers could not dig dirt because of muh pr.

Holla Forums has been split between TRS,8pol and 4pol. its a clusterfuck when it comes to Holla Forums.

Remember when Kotaku won that award for best journalism or some shit? Oh not let us forget #BaharMustapa

Need I type out the same thing time and time again when I have an image that can convey the same meaning far more effectively?

You cucks do understand this is an imageboard, right? Then again, when you have nothing else to argue with ad hominems are fine too I guess. How leftist of you.

So effective! Tell me again, with your stated goal being "muh ethics in game journalism", how has that turned out for you?

And I mean beyond them putting in place some pathetic ethic guideline smokescreens they never bother to use anyway.

Yeah, like what?

Their two, arguably, good games were the Baldur's Gate ones, and even then it was more quantity over quality and being released during a drought than anything else.

I say they were always shit. The only reason BGI and II aren't that shit is because they had Black Isle holding their hand the whole time.

Heard of neither, but given the context, I take it this is what a few people in gamergate have rallied behind and you are using it to try to discredit everything gamergate has done? It's not a zero sum game, it's not like it cancels out the accomplishments of gamergate, which is more than what Holla Forums has done.

It's just been a cascade of smug since the movie got released. I'll never watch the movie, but it's been more entertaining then anything Hollywood's put out in years.

Nothing at all?

Because you have none. You cucks couldn't even do to one cunt what /cow/ does on a regular basis.

You have zero self awareness.

Pretty good. Thanks for asking.

good games.

Star Wars knights of the old republic
neverwinter nights
dragon age1
mass effect1

I don't know how Jade Empire was but heard different stuff about it.

Makes me wonder why you so keen on defending GG when you don't even know this, unless you're an outsider

Create Deepfreeze
Cause several media outlets to loose advertisers
Ruined the reputation of several media outlets
Uplift other videogame media outlets
Cost Gawker 7 figs
Lend strength to groups like Lewdgamer and Play-Asia.
Create backlash to when Steam took down Hatred so they immediately brought it back.
Cause a Law & Order SVU episode
Force new media to update Public Ethics Policy (even if they don't abide, it's good to make them eat crow)
et cetera et cetera

Provide sources, faggot

Complete shitshow of a game. It's the The Force Awakens of Star Wars games, stealing pretty much everything cool from the movies for lack of originality, with the same shitty BioWare plot bolted on top.

Remember, they were allowed to move the setting thousands of years into the past to let them have creative freedom, and what do they default on? Republic vs. Sith, not-stormtroopers, not-Star Destroyers, not-TIE Fighters.

The best way to showcase how hollow and pathetic the writing is is that R2D2 stand in that serves no purpose in the story but to exist so BioWare can masturbate themselves and go be proud they have their own droid duo.

Now compare how said rustbucket gets treated in KOTOR II.

Also, the gameplay is complete shit.

Shit writing and shit gameplay, only saving grace is the fan modules, that embarrass BioWare by showing that one dude, in his free time, for free, can make a better written RPG than all of BioWare put together.

Blander Baldur's Gate, with a more boring combat system and gore/sex in place of actually mature writing. I'll never understand why people like this piece of shit.

Third person shooter pretending to be an RPG. Interesting worldbuilding (albeit just with everything ripped off from popular space opera stories) ruined by horrible gameplay, godawful model and texture work and the usual BioWare shit tier writing.

The sheer narcissism, just pathetic. If that were true it wouldn't have taken Hulk Hogan to drive them into bankruptcy you mongoloid.

Next you'll tell me you laid all the groundwork for the Hulk and his gay puppetmaster to deliver the coup de grace.

GG's delusions of grandeur never cease. What will you say next? Trump's success is due to GG?

Jade Empire was my shit back in the day.. You should give it a download if you get the chance, IMO one of the best games bioware ever did – and will probably never get a sequel because of glorious EA/BIOWARE combo.

Sorry it's not making an autist throw a tantrum like on /cow/.

politico.com/media/story/2014/12/gawker-discusses-cost-of-gamergate-003205

No, we both know it's because of Holla Forums. :^)

Laws passed, seven figures of damage done to Gawker alone, persist as a thought germ for countless SJWs, etc.

The reason why Holla Forums isn't a boogyman is because you have no staying power. Whatever new "le jew" meme is cooked up this week doesn't get anyone riled up because its basically an inside joke. It doesn't encourage anyone to look deeper into the issues, its just a rallying cry of "get out normalfag". That's not to say all of pol is like this, but it has a serious problem with D&C shills in its midst who use these tactics to spread pol thin.

Also, while your picture is correct about them not caring about their personal morality, it misrepresents their fear of a tarnished public image. They retreat from arguments, but their fear of others seeing them as false social paragons is so strong that they need to attack back harder with more damning allegations, which ends up turning their minds entirely onto GG. We've already seen people publicly snap from the stress, and many more lose the cliques support after one misstep, or just quietly burn out. Essentially, the rebuttals are used to infect aggros minds, while other parts of GG (like here) undermine with information.

…armenians?

Armenians are just jews who chased a shekel into a church.

This whole argument is retarded. Banning people for wrong think is morally wrong.

Commit suicide.

Holla Forums had nothing but retarded ideas for GG anyway.
Who in the right fucking mind would listen to the people that act the most similarly to SJWs with irrational thought and confirmation bias to boot.

>>>/gamergatehq/

I'm starting to think that this thing where Holla Forumstards see Jews everywhere is some form of schizophrenia

Duke Nukem Forever, a game that's a fucking frankenstein of FPS design thanks to it's development hell sold more than cuckbusters the video game.

WEW when the source material is this bad how it was no surprise the game flopped.

Take your faggy asses to the respective boards and GG threads. I frequent Holla Forums but holy fuck this is embarrasing.

To be fair, a lot of people were actually looking forward to this garbage when it was released. People made jokes about it just as much as HL3 and was shilled by pretty much everyone.

Holla Forums are paranoid schizophrenic neo-nazi stormcucks.

alt-right is comprised of 13 year old social rejects with wild imaginations

Aren't the jews now just khazarians?

THE JEWS DID NOTHING WRONG

Correct.

The modern state of Israel is nothing but counterfeit Ashkenazi kikes, not real Jews of the Bible.

I can't counterargue on that.
Since the saving grace of neverwiner was the mods, after beating the game.

kotor was more or less it being in a good star wars game. since there where allot of shitty star wars games. And when a game captured some of the magic it was kinda a dsp"woow" factor to it.

Dragon age was a nostalgia trip to Baldur's gate. Without the mods.

Mass Effect 1 was just a space opera even when stuff was clunky it was fun. The RPG mechanics was not complicated it was good for a console.

I wanna get it, to see if it was so bad as people said or if it was good. I'm not sure, its probably worth a download.

Most media outlets had bad reputation for a longer time than gg. Even Gawker had shit reputation since it was gossip it was made from and fucked up because the Hogan sextape. So when autistic people do send a bunch of emails that seems personal it would obviously scare advertisers.

the Law and order episode was made because of the overwhelming biased media for making gg into the next terror movement.

The Hatred thing was just business move so steam could make money since they don't follow the esrb so strictly like PSN, nintendo e-shop or XBox Live.

Play-asia knew they could hustle the uproar with the DOAX3 debacle.
Instead of being low-key like it was with Demon's Souls back in the day. Where there was no plan for a west release. Only when import went up, atlus took the license for NA, later Bandai Namco took the license for PAL territories.

If DOAX3 was low-key it would be released in the west sooner or later next year, when heat and Koei Tecmo planned games would be released in the west.

>>>/tumblr/

It was a joke. Relax.

It's not bad, I have to admit it can feel a little forced at times and there isn't much in the way of open ended choice, but the combat is easily the best for the rpgs of its era.

It was definitely worthy of a sequel if nothing else.

either way you don't want a sequel now when most of the core team has fucked off to do something else.

It might've only been effective once, but you can't argue that it was effective.

And it back fired. Even the people they were trying to portray positively were insulted by it, not like that is hard to do, but still you get my point.

I'm not sure if I am understanding you correctly, but it seems like you are saying that the reason why they put it on Steam was purely from a monetary stand point.
I'm sure that was part of it, but the reason why they took it down in the first place was because of a perceived backlash it would create. It required people to come forward and say that wouldn't happen for them to put it back.

Again, I'm sure there was at least some monetary incentive, but that would require a demand. Half of changing the industry is creating that demand and the other half is fulfilling it, regardless of motives.

I was hoping the IP or a spin off would be done by another studio.. I suppose the closest thing we have gameplay-wise is Vindictus and Blade and Soul.

Action 52

come on shills you can do better than this

How about you don't go to Holla Forums.

I post on Tumblr 24/7 and post dank Undertale memes.

You could be Active Enterprises

this might be the only time I can dump my dank OC

How many of these were just youtube reviewers looking to profit off clicks?

Sony threatening to sue Bill Murray if he didn't endorse CISbusters is probably the thing that pisses me off the most about the whole thing.

it broke my heart how defeated he looked during that showcase

For a second I was confused as to how Sony could fuck up so hard with the ghostbusters film and brand, then I remembered they can't make games right either.

Wow… that's just… bad.
Did this shit ever even have Holla Forums-movie night or was it too shit for even that?
Anyone here actually watched it from start to end?

So, is it safe to assume Sony had some sort of legal hold over Sigourney Weaver as well?
Because it's hard to imagine why else she'd do the part given the nuclear loathing radiating from her in that scene.

IIRC in a leaked email they had to threaten Bill Murray with legal action so he would support it.

You're nothing more than the thing people point to to discredit the alt-right, which you're a part of whether you like it or not.

did TFYC ever deliver on that game?

GamerGate is great because regardless of what it did or didn't do, its very existence sends people into a frothing frenzy and even perfectly rational people turn into gibbering retards.

This very thread is proof of this, I mean Milo has had fuck all to do with GG for almost a year now, he used GG as sort of a springboard to become this cult of personality type person and yet just his image has all the goons and D&C fuckheads just losing their shit in this thread.

That's what I love about GG, the mere fact it exists and still triggers retards is the gift that will forever keep on giving.

Yes actually.

It wasn't very good but the game does exist.

Hell if I know, I never really kept up with GG.

>breitbart.com/big-government/2015/10/06/bahar-mustafa-should-never-have-been-arrested-for-tweeting/
archive.is/lf2zS

>breitbart.com/big-journalism/2015/09/22/spj-considers-games-journalism-award/
spj.org/kunkel-winners.asp
archive.is/lf2zS

reddit.com/r/KotakuInAction/comments/36en45/eron_gjonis_legal_case_and_crowdfunding_campaign/
reddit.com/r/GamerGhazi/comments/4k4u78/zoe_quinn_i_won_the_case_against_my_ex/

Now fuck off, clearly you're not from around here

Does Jontron trigger you user?

It's a broken piece of shit
they raise $71,496 dollars to make this game

store.steampowered.com/app/367710/

Both of you are fucking retarded.

Wow you sure showed me.

JonTron is nothing more than a sellout shill

Feels good man, feels real fucking good.
The best part is, no matter how fucking hard you shout FREE MILO!!!!!–
–Your. Little Idol. Is. Not. Coming. Back.
Stay Salty, Alt-Cucks. Your ED Plagarizing queermo is gone for good.
twitter.com/Miitomoan/status/759516260145229825

Honestly, they pulled offf a classic human rights activist group tactic.

Once gamergate had gotten their demands met, like the gays, they just created yet another boogeyman, something that was often criticised as an SJW tactic.

I gave up on anything gamergate related when they started getting cucked trying to garner good PR.

What? He plagiarized encyclopedia dramatica?

Him getting banned from Twitter was the best thing that happened to him, it made him a maytr of free speech. He's been getting so much exposure from this.
He'd probably thank you.

Nigger, no one expected the media to actually side with an anti media movement.
We caused big companies to lose millions and caused some places to actually get better like the escapist.
We also caused a videogame division of the SPJ.
This was all on top of exposing corruption to millions of people.

I hate those late 2nd exodus retards (Who make up the majority of Holla Forums and even Holla Forums now) who think GG was a failure because hurr durr we didn't single handedly fix corruption in journalism.
GG accomplished more in 6 months than anonymous or Holla Forums ever did.

It was just meh. It wasn't a colossal mess like I was hoping. It was just your typical summer comedy with humor that appeals to the lowest common denominator.

How much did you donate to GG, goy?

Great response. What I would expect from 2nd exodus idiots who joined late to the party.

You never gonna get that money back :^)

That's probably true, we both love pissing people off.

We're a bit similar, except for the fact that I don't fuck disgusting slimy niggers, and I'm not as pathetically obnoxious about what I stand for.
Anyway, his exposure is only fleeting, his five seconds of fame are going to wear out pretty fucking soon. This is no GamerGate. He's not needed to get the trump vote.
Milo is only telling the same group of people what they already know. He's not reaching out to everybody like ol' donny is. He's fag useless.

Yeah, they even changed the page to call him out on it a few months ago.
encyclopediadramatica.se/Milo_Yiannopoulos

Fucker is a nothing more than a hack. The only thing he's got going is the merchandise he sells to sexually confused whiteknights. I don't see the potential in him.

If you love shitposting why don't you go back to half chan? This is basically just a slower Holla Forums if all you call care is acting like a faggot.

So you're not from Holla Forums?

"a fool and his money are easily parted"
Now tell me, out of all the donation drive that GG made, how many actually worth a damn?

Of course no one would by that game. They were over charging for a game on a movie no one would give a shit about.

First time on an image board friend?
You can easily reply to someone by clicking on their post number.
Of course you can find that out at reddit.com/r/4chan

If you check my ID, you can see I know how to properly reply to a post, unless you're a redditor and didn't know about IDs :^). You still didn't tell me how much you donated to GG

It's ok user. I bet you just didn't know and were copy pasting post #s and putting two arrows before them. Thanks to me you know a fast new way of replying so you wont accidentally mess up next time.

Are you retarded? "Private" refers to "private enterprise" you fucking twats. Look it up.

That's called moving the goalposts son. Stop doing it. As for it being morally wrong, I completely agree with you. It just isn't illegal.

You have a containment board for a reason. Go back to it and keep your schizophrenia out of Holla Forums for fuck's sake.

God damn you Holla Forums fags are weak. People are more concerned of /r/the_donald than they are of you. Do you realize how sad that is? Maybe you do: would explain why you stormcucks come crying shill/kike/degenerate here every time you see something you don't like.

There is a promised land for you retards right here on Holla Forums though: >>>Holla Forums - your sjw natsoc echo chamber awaits!

Don't limit yourself. RLM are also sellout shills, doesn't mean they can't make good reactions

Some faggot.

lol look at this triggered nerd.

Alright, so a some people had an argument on whether or not to support her platform to speak. What difference would it make in the end either way? It's perfectly fine to have discussions about these sort of things.

Even if they got the idea because of Gamergate, I don't see how anyone affiliated with Gamergate made this. Nor do I see why this is a big deal. Will anyone even remember by next year?

Zoey, nobody is going to buy that. You filed a gag order then when Eron countered, you vacated it. The appeal was thrown out on the grounds that there was nothing left to appeal.
You must be French because apparently retreating is victory in your eyes.
archive.is/KthbD#selection-3557.0-3557.298

The fact that you would side with Zoey Quinn of all people makes me think that you have a personal vendetta against Gamergate.

Online media and old media has been seen as shit for a long time, it was only when Sargon and other youtubers started to say, hur its wrong what they are saying, its lying to us. My responds was always how can they not see that shit from afar?
Obviously they lie, its part of the industry, in journalist school now, you are told to make blogs, vlogs and take a political standpoint. Objectivity is not the golden standard, its only the golden standard when breaking news shit happens like a terror attack or interview with a terrorist. Even then it can be broken it all depends on the news-outlet one work with.

Obviously the Law and Order episode backfired when you describe gamers, as what the feminists and social justice crowd depicted gamers in the same lying industry media where the writers took most if not all the inspiration from. It would be an obvious but somehow it was seen as something new which it wasn't.

The Hatred debacle was because the ratio between demand was higher than negative or bad press. So it made perfect sense for Steam as a licensing platform which don't have an allegiance to any rating organization to be the platform to have Hatred on. Even if(a big one) it would only come on the European store it would have come since there is a pegi 18 on the game.

The DOAX3 thing is an easy one, it was made larger than earth of censorship and all that jazz. It might not have come or it could have come. it all depends on the import ratio, I did see a similar thing with Demon's Souls back in the day.

It came in the Asian market and only in the Asian market with eng vo and text. Once Atlus and later Bandai Namco smelled money they said OK there is money in Demon's Souls. There is a reason why Dark Souls was made it was because of the first popularity of Demon's Souls, it was so popular that there was not enough copies for many online import retailers.

The same could have happen with DOAX3 but instead Play-asia where smart and said its because of SJWs it will never-ever come to the west. So the Asian version of the game has English Subs so you can get the game :) hint hint hint.
Not exact quote from Play-asia but somewhat.

So obviously people screamed censorship and went onto the import barrage of the game. But the truth is, Tecmo Koei is a weird company like many Japanese companies they have Asian market only and that has been true since the ps2 days. And some of it, first coming to Asian markets only and no hints for a western release could have been many reasons. One the Project Zero 5 debacle was too much work for them, it was probably annoying for them to work extra on a game because whom knows what Nintendo Treehouse told Tecmo Koei why changes needed to be made.

The other reason could have been wait until the big game releases so they don't need to worry about bad PR and explanation on why Attack on Titan is not sexist and so on, especially at E3. Later when the big game is released they could have a sneak released DOAX3.

Or could be a pure fuck it situation, its only in the Asian market. But now the "changing the industry" as you put it was and is a good incentive for them to only release in the Asian market and let online import retailers do the marketing. Since its not longer their obligation to release it or market it in the west, when it will not be sold in the west in the first place.

So what changed? The west showed the Eastern market that some games can and can't be in the western market as long as there is some lewd girls, so when you need to release the game either just have it in the Asian market with little changes only text is needed here, or do some work and release it in the western market with a marketing department.
But one is more profitable than the other so, I will expect more lewd games to be Asian only since Nintendo has shown them, that some games are not fit for the Western market.

Something I've always found weird was the whole Nintendo thing, instead of not buying the product and show Nintendo you mean business, people still bought the butched version of their cut content games. Even when the games where not marketed for other consumers than the hardcore Nintendo fans.

Its a weird thing for me at-least. But again I do believe Nintendo will go more for licensing of their games coming forward, if the stocks of Nintendo right now is something to go by.

Holy shit. I remember one dude making a wolfenstein 3-d clone with mspaint graphics, 2 enemy types and solid color walls, and getting more sales than that.

Wait, they ACTUALLY made a game of the movie?

Huh, looks better than the movie.

Pong sold more and i can make a x86 assembly clone in a few minutes
but when it released there was no competition or tech

lol no
Historical revisionism at it's finest. These kinds of people would openly call people niggers.
u wot?
The TEA party was never anything but a corporate sponsored tool.

Can we just take into account that most of these movements are dogshit to begin with? Reasonable people have woken up in droves, but the problem is that many of them are still Leftist retards so the bigger problems outside of SJW's will never be solved.

This is correct, and exactly why I dropped GG.

Has there ever been a proper movement to fix GG though? Outside of Revoltfags or Holla Forums's shitty advice.

Hey, retard, no one said it was illegal in the first place. Only you did, everyone else just thinks it's morally wrong, just like any other forum or media censorship.
The only one moving the goalposts is you, you projecting faggot.

Why do you weebs always ignore the fact that tons of Japanese games, not just the popular ones, sell a fuck ton more in the west than they do in Japan?

lolno, no one believed that, it was about not giving them free ammo

Now that you mention it…

Yeah of course. With the magic of 2D, you can turn that gorilla they stuffed into ghostbuster's uniform into a cute brown girl. This isn't even a racial thing; she actually looks like a gorilla. I hadn't gotten a good look at her until I was dragged to see that for free since a friend works at the local cinema and needed me to "keep an eye out for people smuggling food in".

GOBBLEGATE BTFO

Basically.

is this the shitposting thread?

Those have always been, and always will be, the LOL threads.

i'm LMAOING at you're life tbqh baka desu senpai
how about you eats a snickers alreasy xD

Oh no, it's retarded.

wow what a WACKY post

this guy is just so WACKy

alays with the wacky posts that really make you go HMMMMMM

know what i mean buddy?????

sayonara umihara kawase sold so poorly on the PC it put the publisher out of business a few weeks after it was released

still sold better than ghostbusters. PC gamers don't buy games unless they are memes though

Except the second game was a phone game and probably got downloaded at least 10 times more on phones.

No.

that entire case was the highlight of that game.
not just der juden being maximum kike but that it was the first "challenging" case you got.

Who could be behind this post?

I have some bad news for you…

how does this work satan?
does the metal ring go under your balls or something?

where did zone tan get all those arms?

If archive.is gives me issues I just change the url to archive.li

im not so sure theyre supposed to be the same characters given the 2-2 gender ratio